Eviander

Kundalini

Things are getting weird lately lol. So this evening while doing Samatha I'm in half lotus and a start rocking back and forth. Each time I would stop it and as soon as I relaxed again it would just start again, so I eventually just gave up and went for a ride lol. Also I keep getting these electrical shooting sensations in my thighs, its kind of a good hurt lol. At least I didn't feel like my tail bone was being bored into this time which is good. Also now and then see these little white lights floating around when I'm meditating.

Oh well, I think most teachers say not to pay too much attention to stuff like this, but it is weird lol.

Hi D :)

Moving like that is called "kriyas". It is a well-known kundalini phenomenon, especially during shaktipat.

http://ourlightbody.com/index.php/part-iii-human-metamorphosis/chapter-6-all-about-kundalini/what-are-kundalini-kriyas

:)

TI

It could be just too much sitting meditation! I had a tailbone pain from too much sitting meditation. I didn't think much about it at all. Then when I saw qigong master Jim Nance - I mentioned how I was falling asleep that night and then I woke up and my body was buzzing with electromagnetic bliss - well it was actually focused in my tail bone. haha. At first I was weirded out a bit but then I realized actually I have had tailbone pain - nothing serious - but just from too much sitting meditation or full lotus at the computer.

Yeah as far as the lower emotional stuff -- I mean we get cut off from our true selves which is the universal love energy - and so people then identify with this. When I have stuff like that come up during meditation I then hear myself laughing it off. haha. It's like when someone asked the Dalai Lama why he seems too happy considering his country was taken over by the Chinese and the monasteries destroyed, etc. and the Dalai Lama replied - why shouldn't I be happy? I mean it's like that's the only thing left that the fascist communist materialists can not take from us -- our internal perception of reality.

For example sitting in full lotus -- people diss it - but actually it is my body and it's the last statement of freedom I truly have. I can sit in full lotus because I can choose my own body position. haha.

You might want to try the "moving of yin and yang" standing active exercise since when the arms and hands are then combined with the upper and lower body - so that is very powerful to build up the energy more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1sPDntOTs

Then you can just bend the knees more to make it more like horse stance if you want.

Hi Drew :)

I was kind of surprised that you recommend the MCO for kundalini. MCO takes the outward path, and all kundalini wants to do is go up the sushumna to meet Shiva.

I wondered about this and did a search for SFQ and "Kundalini and Chunyi Lin" and found this:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/16067-interview-with-chunyi-lin-of-spring-forest-qigong/

S: Specifically, could you speak a bit about Kundalini? What is your opinion about practices that try to pro-actively awaken Kundalini?

CL: Kundalini is a powerful form of energy in the body. SFQ does not focus on it. It is a different system.

So, it would very interesting to hear what Chunyi Lin does say about kundalini..

Also, in the book "Taoist Yoga", there is mention of the coccyx, when drawing the immortal seed up the tu mo channel.

See pages 140 and 141. Here is just a bit:

We now know that the macrocosmic alchemical agent will remain stationary if its passage through the coccyx is blocked. If it is pushed through the base of the spine as willed by the practise, this heterodox intention to lift it will fail for the least stir in the heart (the house of fire) at this stage will automatically close the coccyx. Hence the method of 'five dragons upholding the holy one' is devised to accelerate the passage.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=5XDyCu1w58sC&pg=PT39&lpg=PT39&dq=%22although+the+passage+of+the+'precious+gem'+is+blocked%22&source=bl&ots=0P3TTvXOca&sig=aGffU7dvb5b3HdNB_Tx7Jq4WRk8&hl=en&sa=X&ei=VjGlUd7RDsShiAL04oCoDQ&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAA

So I have to ask you, Drew, have you ever practised tummo, or taking the energy up the central channel and out through the top of the head? I know you have had many experiences and I've probably read most of them. I found them fascinating and interesting. But, do you acknowledge that there is a central channel (sushumna), and that it can dissolve all energies? Have you incorporated that into your meditation sessions? I don't think the vagus nerve is the central channel.. Just curious..

TI

Moving like that is called "kriyas". It is a well-known kundalini phenomenon, especially during shaktipat.

TI

Hey TI

Wow its so nice to know that all this weird stuff that's been happening lately is explainable lol. Though the rocking I experienced seems very mild compared to some of the stuff in that video haha. But I've been so grateful for your input these past couple days, its been helping to keep me afloat :)

I'm assuming that all of this is supposed to be a sign of progress, so once this stuff settles down a bit should I expect a more positive outlook on life or something?

Edited by dmattwads

I was thinking a little more about some of the feed back (since I feel sick and didn't go to school) and it occurred to me that my tail bone hurting from simply sitting in meditation a long time would not explain all the other funky symptoms that I've been experiencing, such as being super sensitive to other people, all the emotional issues that are coming up since, the insomnia, facing the "darkness" and feeling very nauseous. Anyways I'm doing my best to try to stay mindful during this and observe it with as much detachment as I can.

I found this interesting.

http://www.meditationexpert.com/meditation-techniques/m_basic_meditation_lessons_and_principles_and_techniques.htm

Like I said I stayed home from school today cause I don't feel good ^

I'm not sure how much background you have on kundalini. There is tons of info on the net, and that may be a problem, because you can find all-and-everything-about-kundalini, anything you want, and some of it is not correct..

However, since you like shopping at the wal-mart of web-sites, here is a quote from that website about awakening kundalini:

http://www.meditationexpert.com/meditation-techniques/m_kundalini_yoga.html

This is the basic practice of kundalini yoga, as well as the relevant theory behind this cultivation practice. It's not the only road of practice, nor is it the foremost road of practice. In fact, the Zen school doesn't believe in following this artificial method of practice because if one simply relaxes the body, watches the breath, and allows the mind to unite with the breath, the central channel will open naturally giving rise to samadhi! It's true! Unfortunately, this method is so simple that most people don't believe it, yet this is the quickest way to open the sushumna central channel. If you practice following the breath, you'll also experience all these stages, but the path will be fraught with less trouble and danger. In trying to force these things into manifestation, there's always the danger of over exertion which can lead to certain mental and physical imbalances. So never push yourself with this type of practice.

I think whomever wrote that article (was it Bodri?) kind of has a narrow view of kundalini. There is too much emphasis on the bliss part, and not enough about the burning of karma, the cleansing of the shushmna, and the free flow of energies, and the dissolution into 'space'. While I have read and heard that kundalini practice is not necessary to dissolve the body and mind into the central channel, that shamatha alone can do it, one discovers that one meets kundalini along both paths..

Also, the Bon practices incorporate a form a tummo and central channel practices, and those are preliminary practices for Dzogchen..

So, perhaps "Bodri" has a bad attitude about kundalini, or does not place enough emphasis on burning the fires? Or maybe he just doesn't want to deal with the powers and potential dangers of kundalini?

Who knows..

TI

I'm not sure how much background you have on kundalini. There is tons of info on the net, and that may be a problem, because you can find all-and-everything-about-kundalini, anything you want, and some of it is not correct..

However, since you like shopping at the wal-mart of web-sites, here is a quote from that website about awakening kundalini:

http://www.meditationexpert.com/meditation-techniques/m_kundalini_yoga.html

I think whomever wrote that article (was it Bodri?) kind of has a narrow view of kundalini. There is too much emphasis on the bliss part, and not enough about the burning of karma, the cleansing of the shushmna, and the free flow of energies, and the dissolution into 'space'. While I have read and heard that kundalini practice is not necessary to dissolve the body and mind into the central channel, that shamatha alone can do it, one discovers that one meets kundalini along both paths..

Also, the Bon practices incorporate a form a tummo and central channel practices, and those are preliminary practices for Dzogchen..

So, perhaps "Bodri" has a bad attitude about kundalini, or does not place enough emphasis on burning the fires? Or maybe he just doesn't want to deal with the powers and potential dangers of kundalini?

Who knows..

TI

Oh I know almost nothing about Kundalini, and like you said I've found web searches to be confusing not because of lack of info but because there is so much to sort through.

I had and still have no desire to practice any kind of Kundalini arts, I'm just trying to make sense of what the heck has been happening to me the past couple days lol, as it was totally unintentional. In fact I have always tended to shy away from Kundalini practice cause I hear about all these people going nuts from it.

So it has a lot to do with burning off karma then? and channel opening?

Hey TI

Wow its so nice to know that all this weird stuff that's been happening lately is explainable lol. Though the rocking I experienced seems very mild compared to some of the stuff in that video haha. But I've been so grateful for your input these past couple days, its been helping to keep me afloat :)

I'm assuming that all of this is supposed to be a sign of progress, so once this stuff settles down a bit should I expect a more positive outlook on life or something?

I had kriyas too, but nothing serious... just rocking back and forth and occaisionally leaning all the way forward (head on feet). Oh, yes, the insomnia.. yuk.. feeling like you've plugged into 220 volts when before you were running on a D cell battery..

Well, I would recommend staying grounded, being out in nature, open parks, green trees, blue sky, fresh air. That, and taking B-complex to compensate for the emotional stress. That, and long hot sea salt baths. Also, try to eat heavier meals, meat, vegetables, lots of fibre..

Yes, on the way out, when you cleanse emotions and stored up blockages, you experience them again on their way out. You just have to get through the rough stuff, but it is never as bad as it seems.. nothing is permanent.

Last thing I would point out to you... did you know that practices can have a cumulative effect? You could do a practice one day, and then two days laters you feel the effects. Therefore, it is important to understand that delayed reaction when analyzing cause and effect..

TI

Oh I know almost nothing about Kundalini, and like you said I've found web searches to be confusing not because of lack of info but because there is so much to sort through.

I had and still have no desire to practice any kind of Kundalini arts, I'm just trying to make sense of what the heck has been happening to me the past couple days lol, as it was totally unintentional. In fact I have always tended to shy away from Kundalini practice cause I hear about all these people going nuts from it.

So it has a lot to do with burning off karma then? and channel opening?

Funny, that quote from the Meditation Expert says that "one simply relaxes the body, watches the breath, and allows the mind to unite with the breath" the sushumna will open on it's own.

So, in a sense, you have been practising kundalini yoga by doing breath meditation..

So, better learn more about kundalini. I would recommend reading about it.

Try this book. It is pretty good:

http://www.light-weaver.com/vortex/pdfs/Kundalini.Tantra.by.Satyananda.Saraswati.pdf

Or, maybe you shouldn't.. By attaching to knowledge and learning more about it, you might manifest symptoms.. we do create our own reality.. It is interesting to hear about your symptoms.. although you have mentioned the electrical charges, you haven't mentioned anything about heat or cold..

TI

I had kriyas too, but nothing serious... just rocking back and forth and occaisionally leaning all the way forward (head on feet). Oh, yes, the insomnia.. yuk.. feeling like you've plugged into 220 volts when before you were running on a D cell battery..

Well, I would recommend staying grounded, being out in nature, open parks, green trees, blue sky, fresh air. That, and taking B-complex to compensate for the emotional stress. That, and long hot sea salt baths. Also, try to eat heavier meals, meat, vegetables, lots of fibre..

Yes, on the way out, when you cleanse emotions and stored up blockages, you experience them again on their way out. You just have to get through the rough stuff, but it is never as bad as it seems.. nothing is permanent.

Last thing I would point out to you... did you know that practices can have a cumulative effect? You could do a practice one day, and then two days laters you feel the effects. Therefore, it is important to understand that delayed reaction when analyzing cause and effect..

TI

Wow thanks!!! your are being sooooo helpful to me right now!!! :) lol. It's funny, its almost like you have been spying on me haha, I say that because yesterday I ate more than usual, just felt like I needed to (I've been eating two small meals a day lately and never in the evening). I ate at night last night lol. I also saw a classmate on FB last night who is a yoga teacher, and told him about what's going on and he told me to talk a salt bath lol, which I did. So B-complex eh? Ok your inspiring me to go out and walk our "greenbelt" and get in nature a bit. I'd been feeling kind of sick today so I stayed in. I felt like I'd be run over by a bus so I just took it easy and rested all day.

Oh that's good to know about the cumulative effect thing, helps make things make more sense.

Funny, that quote from the Meditation Expert says that "one simply relaxes the body, watches the breath, and allows the mind to unite with the breath" the sushumna will open on it's own.

So, in a sense, you have been practising kundalini yoga by doing breath meditation..

So, better learn more about kundalini. I would recommend reading about it.

Try this book. It is pretty good:

http://www.light-weaver.com/vortex/pdfs/Kundalini.Tantra.by.Satyananda.Saraswati.pdf

Or, maybe you shouldn't.. By attaching to knowledge and learning more about it, you might manifest symptoms.. we do create our own reality.. It is interesting to hear about your symptoms.. although you have mentioned the electrical charges, you haven't mentioned anything about heat or cold..

TI

Yea funny I didn't even make that connection but yea, all I was doing when all this happened was mainly Samatha!

Hmmm no can't say I've noticed any unusual feelings of hot or cold though. I'll take a look at that book, at least enough to have some basic info so I won't freak out as much haha.

Thanks for being my life line, you have no idea how much you've helped me right now! :D

Edited by dmattwads

Hi Drew :)

I was kind of surprised that you recommend the MCO for kundalini. MCO takes the outward path, and all kundalini wants to do is go up the sushumna to meet Shiva.

I wondered about this and did a search for SFQ and "Kundalini and Chunyi Lin" and found this:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/16067-interview-with-chunyi-lin-of-spring-forest-qigong/

So, it would very interesting to hear what Chunyi Lin does say about kundalini..

Also, in the book "Taoist Yoga", there is mention of the coccyx, when drawing the immortal seed up the tu mo channel.

See pages 140 and 141. Here is just a bit:

http://books.google.ca/books?id=5XDyCu1w58sC&pg=PT39&lpg=PT39&dq=%22although+the+passage+of+the+'precious+gem'+is+blocked%22&source=bl&ots=0P3TTvXOca&sig=aGffU7dvb5b3HdNB_Tx7Jq4WRk8&hl=en&sa=X&ei=VjGlUd7RDsShiAL04oCoDQ&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAA

So I have to ask you, Drew, have you ever practised tummo, or taking the energy up the central channel and out through the top of the head? I know you have had many experiences and I've probably read most of them. I found them fascinating and interesting. But, do you acknowledge that there is a central channel (sushumna), and that it can dissolve all energies? Have you incorporated that into your meditation sessions? I don't think the vagus nerve is the central channel.. Just curious..

TI

I just got off the phone with Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance and he was in his car in a parking lot getting ready to go into a store.

So then I head loud beeping and he goes - oh I did it again! My energy sets off the car alarms. So as he is walking into the store all the car alarms are going off.

I said - can you reverse it? He said well I didn't do it intentionally or something like that. Anyway he goes "I feel like such an alien sometimes." haha.

Yeah Chunyi Lin talked about kundalini at the Level 3 class - he says it happens from focusing too much on the tip of the tailbone.

Chunyi said he's had several people come to him for healing - people who had kundalini symptoms. He said he's been through all of that himself so he knows how to heal people of that.

http://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-3.htm

this mentions the vagus nerve.

Stimulating these energy systems: After these energy systems are balanced, the vigorous breathing practices, and Pranayama energize or awaken the latent energy. This effect is dominant in the right vagus nerve, as well as the subtle energy system beyond the physical body. Along with the Pranayama, the locks (bandhas) channel the energy into awakening.

But yeah that is just an early stage of kundalini.

The MCO or small universe can be taken to the most advanced levels of meditation as documented in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality"

I'm not recommending a kundalini meditation - I'm saying that the small universe will balance the energy since it brings it down the front of the body.

The KAP teacher has a bunch of videos on the vagus nerve as the "central channel" - for the Kundalini Awakening Process.

The practice of Pranayama (breath suspension) stimulates the vagus nerve fibers and the vagal center in the medulla obligata which slows down the vital organs (heart and lungs), allowing the kundalini to rise.

http://www.1-spirit.net/pages/metaphysics/tools/breath.htm

that's documented by science that increased carbon dioxide inhalation - holding the breath - activates the vagus nerve.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/6330-the-vagus-nerve-and-the-female-orgasm/ Vagus nerve and the female orgasm....2008 thread.

Wow that's a NEW edition of Taoist YOga - and the subtitle is changed!! Holy bonkers - Random House? Crazy. I guess it was sold to Random House by Samuel Weiser....

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

http://genes2brains2mind2me.com/2010/10/27/the-vagus-nerve-as-a-living-kundalini-serpent/

The vagus nerve as a living Kundalini serpent

October 27, 2010 by dendrite

http://books.google.com/books?id=qzYgfNyIdjgC&pg=PR16&lpg=PR16&dq=vagus+nerve+and+kundalini&source=bl&ots=wJ_ogz1cju&sig=oIRUy6N_AxfUHhQFfRZUGVZC7tI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=1UalUaanCoOTyQG5lYGADw&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=vagus%20nerve%20and%20kundalini&f=false

Kundalini as right side vagus nerve.

Yeah that is my experience the right side vagus nerve brings the energy up from the lower body and then the left side vagus nerve brings it down to the heart.

http://www.scoop.it/t/health-and-the-vagus-nerve/p/289836057/kundalini-the-importance-of-the-vagus-nerve-some-correspondences

Here's the KAP instructor on the vagus nerve and kundalini

http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/blog/kundalini-the-importance-of-the-vagus-nerve-later-stages-of-alchemy-and-more/

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

I just got off the phone with Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance and he was in his car in a parking lot getting ready to go into a store.

So then I head loud beeping and he goes - oh I did it again! My energy sets off the car alarms. So as he is walking into the store all the car alarms are going off.

I said - can you reverse it? He said well I didn't do it intentionally or something like that. Anyway he goes "I feel like such an alien sometimes." haha.

Yeah Chunyi Lin talked about kundalini at the Level 3 class - he says it happens from focusing too much on the tip of the tailbone.

Chunyi said he's had several people come to him for healing - people who had kundalini symptoms. He said he's been through all of that himself so he knows how to heal people of that.

http://swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-3.htm

The thing is in my case was that I was not focusing on the tail bone at all, well at least not until it felt like it was being drilled into lol. I was simply doing Samatha.

So I started to feel better physically so I decide to head out grab something to eat and take a walk in nature. As I'm heading out I for a moment think to myself if all of this means that I've somehow diminished the ego, and then I walk past a pretty girl and I realize that no, the ego hasn't been diminished at all haha.

In fact though I felt better physically the weirdness continued as I was walking the greenbelt. It seems if anything I have become much more aware of the ego, and that makes it seem like a bigger beast than before. I had some deep insight to the ridiculousness of the male ego, well my male ego specifically and far from it seeming less than before all of this I seem to have seen just how large and deep it is. I was actually listening to my male ego talk about the way it thinks things are and/or should be and I actually started laughing because some of it was so absurdly ridiculous... I hope no one at the greenbelt saw me laughing at myself lol.

Ok so if I don't sound schizophrenic enough it gets weirder. So then I'm walking down the nature trail and just all of a sudden out of the blue I have this past life flash back where I remember/see myself as this young prince of this minor kingdom a long time ago (felt like south central Asia but I'm not sure). Anyways I remember myself protesting that for some reason I had to walk the trail myself and felt it was so undignified because apparently I was meant to be carried on this platform like thing by servants. So that undignified feeling hit me as I was walking the nature trail lol.

So anyways it seems like what I'm noticing so far since this happened is that my realization of ego is more profound. I'm seeing how big it is, and how deep it runs, and how ridiculous it can be. Oh boy. :wacko:

**oh btw Drew I'm glad you mentioned that as your energy field expands it can freak people out cause I noticed that happen a few times on the nature trail. I was just standing there but I seemed to have weirded some people out lol.

Edited by dmattwads

agreed on balancing w mco, hence we're getting ot :D

3dt-mco-bigua-sequenceslow_zps08b1a456.g

Edited by joeblast

Do you guys think that doing tummo and then concentrated qi condensing into the spine will open the kundalini?

You should have seen the stuff I saw when my channels finally opened up and that is because they are not officially all open up enough. I remember reading some where that the soul is sort of like a pipe that needs to be cleansed from past karma and boy did I have some past karma. I saw numerous under-worlds, pyramids, the devil on a throne, I saw a pyramid made of skulls, plenty of free masonry stuff. I am not to sure if it was all mine or I was consciously cleansing the karma of others, as I was meditating a lot.

My third eye is open for sure. Funny thing is I had a dream this morning concerning the Shakti of a male. I saw it in the dream. The male side of the Only one side was open and was flowing with numerous colors of light. I told him that he needed to embrace his feminine side as well. When I told this other male this, I found my body becoming flush with vibrant energy, a bit of ecstasy to say the least. I found myself meditating in a make shift room with a bunch of random people there. There was some kind of altar with candles and a bald male meditating there as well. There were others meditating as well. I found myself then talking to a white older female about esoteric teachings and about being devoted to the Goddess. When talking to this older female I felt sexualized and a rush of sexual energy flooded my body as well, but I did not feel "HORNY" I felt calm and peaceful. I felt no need to penetrate this older women, I felt acknowledged, loved, and grounded.

Taking a look at this beautifully breasted female, you will see both side of energy at play:

Woman_Tantra_Chakras33.JPG

It is said when the female side is embraced, one can become highly intuitive and physic to the touch. Which can drive a male crazy and can cause some females great depression. Not to sure what the male side does. :P

http://www.yogatantrameditation.com/tantra-meditation-healing/types-of-tantra/kundalini-tantra

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

The True Purpose of Kundalini :

Although most people these days are selling Kundalini yoga/tantra by claiming it to be some method to achieve greatest ability to have highest sexual orgasmic experiences... in reality, this is downright wrong and disastrous lie.

The True Purpose of Kundalini Yoga is to stepwise fully activate the Chakra System.

The theory of Kundalini says, until and unless Kundalini shakti is awakened and risen, one inner consciousness cannot build.

Most important example is Sex Desire..

Why is everyone plagued and so deeply infatuaed by it?

That simply because kundalini is sleeping beneath it, and whenever it tries to move up, it strikes that center, which creates the wild instinct and most people just let it out.

But once Kundalini is consciously moved above it, then one is freed from this.

The rise of Kundalini increases Qaulity of consciousness as per the Chakra it passes, which automatically provides deeply imbeded spiritual wisdom and hence freedom from bondages as:

When Kundalini Passes Mooladhar, root Chakra, then one gains consciousness and spiritual wisdom enough to be free from bondages of Material World.

At Swadhinisthan, the Sex chakra, one is free of sexual lust bondage.

At Manipura, Belly or Solar Plexus Chakra, one is free from social belonging need bondage.

At Anahat, heart charka, one is free from emotional attachment bondance.

At Vishuddha, one is free from speech and intellect need bondage.

At Agya Chakra, one is free from self study need bondage.

And finally when kundalini reaches Sahasrar, one is attains onenesss with super conscious.

A hint of Experience : The state of experiencing fully activated Kundalini...

If all this sounds too technical and only imaginative, you find hard to relate its practical feeling, then think about it

When the experience of your life's best sex... the best orgasm... which hardly accounts for very partial experience of the sleeping kundalini at the lowest chakra... when that can be so very overwhelming and magistic..

Then the magical experience of fully awakened kundalini at Sahasrar, it hundred times higher than that! That is why it is called "Param-Ananda Awastha" (Supreme Bliss State).

So please remember, If done properly, then Kundalini Tantra is among the fastest way of God Realization!

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

The True Purpose of Kundalini :

Although most people these days are selling Kundalini yoga/tantra by claiming it to be some method to achieve greatest ability to have highest sexual orgasmic experiences... in reality, this is downright wrong and disastrous lie.

The True Purpose of Kundalini Yoga is to stepwise fully activate the Chakra System.

The theory of Kundalini says, until and unless Kundalini shakti is awakened and risen, one inner consciousness cannot build.

Most important example is Sex Desire..

Why is everyone plagued and so deeply infatuaed by it?

That simply because kundalini is sleeping beneath it, and whenever it tries to move up, it strikes that center, which creates the wild instinct and most people just let it out.

But once Kundalini is consciously moved above it, then one is freed from this.

The rise of Kundalini increases Qaulity of consciousness as per the Chakra it passes, which automatically provides deeply imbeded spiritual wisdom and hence freedom from bondages as:

When Kundalini Passes Mooladhar, root Chakra, then one gains consciousness and spiritual wisdom enough to be free from bondages of Material World.

At Manipura, Belly or Solar Plexus Chakra, one is free from social belonging need bondage.

And finally when kundalini reaches Sahasrar, one is attains onenesss with super conscious.

A hint of Experience : The state of experiencing fully activated Kundalini...

If all this sounds too technical and only imaginative, you find hard to relate its practical feeling, then think about it

When the experience of your life's best sex... the best orgasm... which hardly accounts for very partial experience of the sleeping kundalini at the lowest chakra... when that can be so very overwhelming and magistic..

Then the magical experience of fully awakened kundalini at Sahasrar, it hundred times higher than that! That is why it is called "Param-Ananda Awastha" (Supreme Bliss State).

So please remember, If done properly, then Kundalini Tantra is among the fastest way of God Realization!

Hmmm that's actually super interesting, I guess at the moment my kundalini is trying to get through my second chakra which is why I can't sleep haha.

Hmmm that's actually super interesting, I guess at the moment my kundalini is trying to get through my second chakra which is why I can't sleep haha.

Yep, Kundalini in the west IS misunderstood. Since most people love to congregate and bicker about pointless stuff. It makes no sense as to why one would bother seeking to be delivered from bondage of sex, society, and self-study. lolz. It seems the energy can literally make one a monk if they so chose.

Yep, Kundalini in the west IS misunderstood. Since most people love to congregate and bicker about pointless stuff. It makes no sense as to why one would bother seeking to be delivered from bondage of sex, society, and self-study. lolz. It seems the energy can literally make one a monk if they so chose.

Yea thanks for that information, its really good to get encouraging wisdom in the midst of this experience :)

• Like 1

I was looking at that list of chakra's and kudalini and was wondering if it might not necessarily be sequential because since the initial kundalini experience I had on Monday I've seen to be going through to some degree all of those symptoms more or less.

• Like 1

I was looking at that list of chakra's and kudalini and was wondering if it might not necessarily be sequential because since the initial kundalini experience I had on Monday I've seen to be going through to some degree all of those symptoms more or less.

Hrmm. Can you recall your dreams?

Hrmm. Can you recall your dreams?

Sometimes, but it seems that what is happening most often now is that it is when I first wake up that for a few seconds I have the deepest insight into my ego/false self and realize with great clarity what a facade/delusion it is.

I keep reading and re-reading this as I'm finding both very interesting and also explaining very well what has been happening to me the last few days. It's funny because just prior to this whole Kundalini thing I was so happy with how chill I was always feeling haha.

Last night the most prominent symptoms seemed to be 2nd chakra according to this list. Today its been more like 3rd chakra on the list.

Also in regards to the 3rd chakra (and I've noticed this in the past when I specifically tried to work on it) that not only did I internally feel the issues related to it, but it seemed that events in life externally were related to this issue as well.

• Like 1

You guys might get a kick out of this article..

http://www.richardcassaro.com/tag/masonic-sun-and-moon

Going back to the beautifully breasted woman on page 15 :D We see the IDA on the left side, concerning the female side and the Pingla on the ride side concerning the male side. Then we have Sushmana, THE NARROW PATH. HAAHAHA.

I know with pramayana, you can do a solar/luna meditation.

"You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way." Matthew 7:13

Only through conscious effort, can one obtain the "Kingdom" and constant realignment with the Higher One. Or else you stagnant and end up back in hell. hahaha.

Then you have Zen which speaks of the Gateless Gate, but I have never studied it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateless_Gate

Gotta love those baby feeders by the way. I am so yang right now. ahahaa. I just want to sit back and enjoy. hahah.