Eviander

Kundalini

You guys might get a kick out of this article..

http://www.richardcassaro.com/tag/masonic-sun-and-moon

Going back to the beautifully breasted woman on page 15 :D We see the IDA on the left side, concerning the female side and the Pingla on the ride side concerning the male side. Then we have Sushmana, THE NARROW PATH. HAAHAHA.

I know with pramayana, you can do a solar/luna meditation.

"You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way." Matthew 7:13

Only through conscious effort, can one obtain the "Kingdom" and constant realignment with the Higher One. Or else you stagnant and end up back in hell. hahaha.

Then you have Zen which speaks of the Gateless Gate, but I have never studied it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateless_Gate

Gotta love those baby feeders by the way. I am so yang right now. ahahaa. I just want to sit back and enjoy. hahah.

Yea this experience reminds me of a few years back when I first started qigong and was doing organ meditations for the first time and all the emotional crap that dug up. These days organ meditation does not have such a dramatic effect on me (I assume that I cleansed out a lot of that stuff) but THIS feels like those early days of first working on the organs. I guess this is on another level.

If your feeling too yang the formula "Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan" is good to help balance that out. http://activeherb.com/zhibo/

• Like 1

I was doing a little more research into Kundalini because up until a few days ago I knew almost nothing about it, I wasn't interested.

Well I saw a few articles about how Kundalini can lead to "ego death". It was saying how you can go through a "dark night of the soul" as Kundalini rises and kills ego. Now I don't think I totally agree with this terminology but it does seem that a lot of this misery is very ego related, and I am really having a lot of insight into the facade of the ego, so I'm sure there is something going on with this Kundalini rising thing and ego death, and since ego does not like to die I guess that's why it sucks so much.

Oh also interestingly I was listening to a pod cast where it was being said Kundalini is female energy, and at the moment my tail bone started hurting when this began the notion of the "feminine" is what came over me.

Edited by dmattwads

I was doing a little more research into Kundalini because up until a few days ago I knew almost nothing about it, I wasn't interested.

Well I saw a few articles about how Kundalini can lead to "ego death". It was saying how you can go through a "dark night of the soul" as Kundalini rises and kills ego. Now I don't think I totally agree with this terminology but it does seem that a lot of this misery is very ego related, and I am really having a lot of insight into the facade of the ego, so I'm sure there is something going on with this Kundalini rising thing and ego death, and since ego does not like to die I guess that's why it sucks so much.

Oh also interestingly I was listening to a pod cast where it was being said Kundalini is female energy, and at the moment my tail bone started hurting when this began the notion of the "feminine" is what came over me.

Many things will die with the ego, even one's own previous beliefs and religion itself, if one's religion is egotistical. Anything that was built upon the ego, will be destroyed. Thank Kali. Once your ego dies, there you will find your true sense of 'power' and what may truly matter to you or whatever it is your seeking. If your simply experimenting, you will simply find more Truth.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k
  • Like 1

Going to have check those herbs out.

Also if you notice the IDA and the PINGLA, fluctuate back and forth. Yin then Yang. Male side.. Female side. Very interesting to think about.

I need to cultivate more yang, my body needs it. Not more yin. Any one have a good source to read up on the toaist elements?

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

We see the IDA on the left side, concerning the female side and the Pingla on the ride side concerning the male side. Then we have Sushmana, THE NARROW PATH. HAAHAHA.

since you want the narrow path, think of how that fits in with what I was saying about the olfactory nerve bypassing the thalamus, giving it pure left/right input and hence efficacy of alternate nostril breathing...

• Like 2

Many things will die with the ego, even one's own previous beliefs and religion itself, if one's religion is egotistical. Anything that was built upon the ego, will be destroyed. Thank Kali. Once your ego dies, there you will find your true sense of 'power' and what may truly matter to you or whatever it is your seeking. If your simply experimenting, you will simply find more Truth.

I've found myself spontaneously laughing during meditation now as I begin to get more insight into ego and see just how ridiculous it can be, its like its a big cosmic joke and I'm starting to get the joke haha. (or is that part of the joke to?) :blush:

Going to have check those herbs out.

Also if you notice the IDA and the PINGLA, fluctuate back and forth. Yin then Yang. Male side.. Female side. Very interesting to think about.

I need to cultivate more yang, my body needs it. Not more yin. Any one have a good source to read up on the toaist elements?

Oh I thought you had said you had too much yang? Still its a good idea to cultivate yin while you cultivate yang as yin gives rise to yang and of course helps to balance it.

I've found myself spontaneously laughing during meditation now as I begin to get more insight into ego and see just how ridiculous it can be, its like its a big cosmic joke and I'm starting to get the joke haha. (or is that part of the joke to?) :blush:

One of the deepest and strangest of all human moods is the mood which will suddenly strike us perhaps in a garden at night, or deep in sloping meadows, the feeling that every flower and leaf has just uttered something stupendously direct and important, and that we have by a prodigy of imbecility not heard or understood it. There is a certain poetic value, and that a genuine one, in this sense of having missed the full meaning of things. There is beauty, not only in wisdom, but in this dazed and dramatic ignorance.

– G.K. Chesterton, Robert Browning, 1903

• Like 2

Kundalini diminishing the ego is a funny paradox. I want my ego to be lessened but what I'm discovering as the whole Kundalini hell week continues is that the ego very much does not want to be diminished and as it is, there comes this great feeling of loss and nothingness. I think that is what is so painful about Kundalini, the feeling of loss, even though letting go is what you are aiming for.... weird.

I feel that the sense of loss is about living in a sense of seperation. I feel that the sense of loss comes from the illusion of seperateness..

I think there is no - one to feel a sense of loss of ego.. the ego cant regret the loss of itself.. if it were lost, which cant quite happen, as its a lense of perception as well as an amalgamation of conditionings.

Losing conditionings feels like lightness, to me.

• Like 1

talking about ego

really scary and creepy

coming from the ego

letting go of the existence of the ego

is like letting go of the nature of existence

said tampons *tampex

• Like 1

I feel that the sense of loss is about living in a sense of seperation. I feel that the sense of loss comes from the illusion of seperateness..

I think there is no - one to feel a sense of loss of ego.. the ego cant regret the loss of itself.. if it were lost, which cant quite happen, as its a lense of perception as well as an amalgamation of conditionings.

Losing conditionings feels like lightness, to me.

I put a lot of thought into what you said, and your response did actually cause me to think deeply for an extended amount of time, so for that I am grateful. Here is my analysis of what you stated.

It would seem to me that the ego if you define it as all the various aspects of you that cause you to identify yourself as a separate, constant self would actually be that thing with in us that wants to sustain and perpetuate itself and thus it would stand to reason that the ego's greatest fear and its greatest resistance would be to the end of itself.

Naturally once the ego is totally eliminated there would be nothing to regret this loss of itself, but it is reasonable to assume that until final eradication, the ego would protest quite forcefully any circumstances that would act to lessen it, as self perpetuation and promotion is the very nature of the ego in the first place.

I found your view on separateness interesting but I think I'll flip it on its head. It would seem ego is that part of us that views itself as a separate and constant self. This being the case with the lessening of ego would then come a greater sense of contentedness and actually a lessening of the sense of separateness. Since therefore non-separateness is an anti-ego element it stands to reason that the reduction of the sense of separateness would agitate ego.

This post by Dragonsnectar I have found to be very interesting and insightful.

When Kundalini Passes Mooladhar, root Chakra, then one gains consciousness and spiritual wisdom enough to be free from bondages of Material World.

At Swadhinisthan, the Sex chakra, one is free of sexual lust bondage.

At Manipura, Belly or Solar Plexus Chakra, one is free from social belonging need bondage.

At Anahat, heart charka, one is free from emotional attachment bondance.

At Vishuddha, one is free from speech and intellect need bondage.

At Agya Chakra, one is free from self study need bondage.

And finally when kundalini reaches Sahasrar, one is attains onenesss with super conscious.

Basically the common theme about the function of Kundalini is freeing the chakras from their various bondages. The detail of this schematic seems to be; based upon my subjective observation of this experience quite accurate. It feels like everything that has been happening to me since the initial Kundalini even on Sunday has been a letting go of several of these various issues.

Interestingly enough as Kundalini seems to be working its way through my chakras, when it reaches a specific chakra not only do I seem to experience internally the subjective results of that chakra being dealt with, but also my objective external reality seems to reflect what ever particular chakra is being dealt with at the time.

In my opinion the sense of loss feels more like the loss of long held world views that are dissolving. It reminds me of the Matrix and Neo's initial shock at realizing the truth and understanding that for his whole life that everything he had thought to be true was a facade. This very much describes how this experience feels. Yes I want to see things as they really are, but at the same time letting go of long held onto perspectives on life is definitely a shock and our systems respond to any type of shock with stress.

Edited by dmattwads

Hrmmm. This reminds me of some one else's experience that I once read about. There was a woman who was at a doctor's office with her husband. This woman was a shaman apparently, who had already had some experience concerning 'spirituality'. Long story short, she ended up passing out at the doctor's office and found herself in a realm of utter nothingness. COMPLETE AND UTTER NOTHINGNESS. The only thing she could remember was her mantra that brought her back to this reality, she couldn't remember ANYTHING in this realm, even though she was conscious there. It scared the crap out of her and changed her beliefs about what is truly true to say the least. She felt she wasn't in control of anything and there was nothing to be 'had'. She was so conditioned by this world and the need for desires. She said she had talked to the Goddess while in that state and she had helped her come back.

I could only imagine what that would be like. I guess one could prepare themselves some how to anticipate it all, but it seems the Goddess was seeking to show this woman a lesson as her spirituality seemed mostly about 'materialism' and seeking to be a Goddess. Hence, more ego. It is my opinion that no one should take a spiritual path TOO seriously, it is fun to study and understand spiritual systems and why they are relevant but if it causes more good than bad, throw it out. It is about the Spirit of the matter, not the Law. When the Law begins to hold precedence over the Spirit, the Law no longer serves it purpose for Man, but can simply be used to judge the unrighteous. Because with Spirit, anything is possible. Also when man begins to use Law to justify his actions, he has deceived himself from the Spirit of the matter and is then bound to be a hypocrite. Such as when men go to war to kill in the name of God, but then come back and are expected to be Law abiding citizens. This sort of philosophy is all over the bible. Specifically Timothy. Fun stuff.

Oh I thought you had said you had too much yang? Still its a good idea to cultivate yin while you cultivate yang as yin gives rise to yang and of course helps to balance it.

I consciously focused and meditated on yang today, my masculine side, the darkness within the Light. Things got interesting right away. The Light in my minds eye became more lucid and transparent. I began to see blue as well as green in my minds eye. I also felt a greater sense of energy around my entire head and body. It seems to help distribute the energy in my body, go figure. I plan on switching off between yin and yang the next couple of weeks and see how it goes. I fell asleep the other day and heard a females voice tell me that I had been feminized. I'm assuming it was the Goddess. To much yin. If I want to work out and sculpt my physical body I needed to focus on yang, since I am a male. Go figure. Still havn't done organ cleansing though. Going to give that a try as well.

Kundalini diminishing the ego is a funny paradox. I want my ego to be lessened but what I'm discovering as the whole Kundalini hell week continues is that the ego very much does not want to be diminished and as it is, there comes this great feeling of loss and nothingness. I think that is what is so painful about Kundalini, the feeling of loss, even though letting go is what you are aiming for.... weird.

I think the main loss the ego can suffer is the loss of the belief that it is special, or rather that you are more special or better than others.

• Like 1

I think the main loss the ego can suffer is the loss of the belief that it is special, or rather that you are more special or better than others.

Very much agreed, as this common theme has been very much a part of my realizations this week as I see into this ego thing more deeply.

Today I feel very good, so I hope that I'm through the worse of this thing. I helped a classmate move yesterday and I'm wonderng if the heavy physical labor helped to burn off some of the excess?