Sign in to follow this  
markern

Assemblage point

Has anyone worked with their assemblage point in meditation etc? If so how was it?

I have read online about some sort of therapists that in 3-5 sessions help you get your assembalge point back to where it is supposed to be and that this treatment is often extraordinary powerful. Is anyone familiar with such treatments?

Has anyone worked with their assemblage point in meditation etc? If so how was it?

I have read online about some sort of therapists that in 3-5 sessions help you get your assembalge point back to where it is supposed to be and that this treatment is often extraordinary powerful. Is anyone familiar with such treatments?

Exactly what is the assemblage point? Location?

ralis

From which traditions.

Is it really a point?

What is taoist equivalent / analogue ?

There is no Taoist analogue at all.

The whole energy conception of naguals as described in Castaneda is nothing like any other energy system. People have energy compartments. There are no channels, no dan tien or chakras.

There is an assemblage point.

Assemblage point represent the point at which you are tuned into reality. Moving your assemblage point is roughly equivalent to switching a TV channel to a different show.

There are two kinds of instability that naguals observe in the assemblage point. I forget their exact names, but I think one is called shifting and the other is moving, or something like that. Essentially one is a slight movement or instability and another is a big movement.

For most people the assemblage point is frozen and locked in place. That's why people see the world as physical and static, with seemingly permanent laws and so on.

Naguals learn to make this point wobble or vibrate. When it wobbles like that, reality becomes softer. Magical things become possible. But you are still on this planet in this reality.

If the shift is slight, it's similar to going to a sister reality, it's a lot like this one. If it's a movement and the assemblage point is moved a lot, you can enter completely weird and foreign reality that's nothing like anything we know here.

Naguals can sometimes move the assemblage points of others by smacking them with the palm of their hand on the back or some such. So they can plunge the person into an alternate reality.

Naguals train to move and otherwise manipulate their own assemblage point. They do it with pure intent. In other words, they mean to do it and it just happens.

Also, supposedly kids have a less stiff assemblage point than adults.

So that's all I remember about it. I can be easily making a mistake. Nothing I am saying here should be taken at my word, but if you really care about the assemblage point, I suggest you read the books. It's all explained there in significant detail.

Edited by goldisheavy

Where it's supposed to be? Sounds like snake oil to me. Everyone's assemblage point is always where it's supposed to be. The only complaint that Naguals have about the assemblage point of normal people is not that it's in the "wrong" place, but that it's welded in place (it's like being attached to this particular TV program and refusing to switch the channel no matter what). To Naguals this is a loss of freedom, as I understand it.

I haven't worked with it because I don't want to create that kind of construct and then become reliant on it. I do find the concepts interesting, but it's not something I want to enact for myself.

I have to add a disclaimer, I'm going from memory and I can be misremembering things. If someone has a fresher memory or a quote, please correct anything I say.

Edited by goldisheavy

The person behind this homepage have been in Stockholm for 8 to 10 year ago and if I remember correctly all his teaching was about dreaming and moving the assembly point. The homepage seems to be exactly as I remember it from then so I dont know if this man is still living but he anyway seems to pay his bills.

www.angelfire.com/biz/masterq/WORKSHOP.html

assemblage points... good topic.

From my experience, there is a small crossover between Taoism and this theory. You will discover the nature of these points as you experience the nexus effect of you spirit/conscious body. The closest physical structure in the body is the nervous system combined with the conscious projections of the mind and organs. Its a strange phenomenon, but one that is not far away from upper crystal palace meditations in Taoism.

In my elective at the college, I teach practitioners to access and manipulate these nexus points in their patient's body. The main ones we deal with are the central cord nexus, the heart nexus, the solar plexus region and the root nexus. Those are easier to feel and not as drastic in effect. The strongest one is the central cord nexus. When we manipulate and move this region, people almost always have an out of body experience. They describe situations where they leave their body and enter what could be termed as a "Jungian" dream state. Sometimes they work through their own projections, and sometimes through other "dimensions".

Its very much a mind experience and very close to the stage 4-7 hypnosis levels.

:)

^ Great, I'd love to hear more actual experiences with the assemblage point - than just the advertised claims, which sound great on paper...but where's the evidence?

And has anyone read this book?

The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy

cyndi-dale.jpg

It's an encyclopedic 500 pages describing cross-cultural energy systems (including the assemblage point). Has all great reviews too.

assemblage points... good topic.

From my experience, there is a small crossover between Taoism and this theory. You will discover the nature of these points as you experience the nexus effect of you spirit/conscious body. The closest physical structure in the body is the nervous system combined with the conscious projections of the mind and organs. Its a strange phenomenon, but one that is not far away from upper crystal palace meditations in Taoism.

In my elective at the college, I teach practitioners to access and manipulate these nexus points in their patient's body. The main ones we deal with are the central cord nexus, the heart nexus, the solar plexus region and the root nexus. Those are easier to feel and not as drastic in effect. The strongest one is the central cord nexus. When we manipulate and move this region, people almost always have an out of body experience. They describe situations where they leave their body and enter what could be termed as a "Jungian" dream state. Sometimes they work through their own projections, and sometimes through other "dimensions".

Its very much a mind experience and very close to the stage 4-7 hypnosis levels.

Hi there. Could you explain what is a "Jungian" dream state, please?

Hi there. Could you explain what is a "Jungian" dream state, please?

Have you ever had a dream where you were not you? Where the situations you found yourself in were extremely generalized? Rather than, I was dreaming about being in high school again doing something with so and so.

Its more like; I was a tree. And then I watched planes flying overhead. Next I was in the water, floating down into a factory.

Way more symbolic and distance/generalized conceptual. Not personal reflective.

Advertising? My classes are not open to the public. You have to be in the Master's program of a TCM college to take them...

What do you think a book is? Its nothing more than a whole collection of experience and opinion from one particular person, the author. Unless its a non fiction, historical, or reference. Those categories do not apply to self help/spiritual arenas. Therefore the nature of your "evidence" is still opinion.

The closest therapeutic modalities that deal with nexus points deal with those tissues that I mentioned earlier. Cranio sacral, myofascial release, visceral organ release and chi nei tsang are some of the common applications. Before you respond with a "screw this person" mentality, please reference some of what I mentioned. Left brain responses are common to Americans because of the education system. But the full experience of reality is more appreciated when using all parts of the brain. From the Left logistical to the right emotional, the limbic reactive and frontal cortex responsive. Even the deep reservoirs of central core stems add to the rich experience. But don't limit yourself to one half of your brain, all the time. The left side is always skeptical of everything!

^ Great, I'd love to hear more actual experiences with the assemblage point - than just the advertised claims, which sound great on paper...but where's the evidence?

And has anyone read this book?

The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy

cyndi-dale.jpg

It's an encyclopedic 500 pages describing cross-cultural energy systems (including the assemblage point). Has all great reviews too.

Why is it that it is always some blond babe that publishes this stuff? Seems like something out of Hollywood.

ralis

Sign in to follow this