Biff

The most beautiful woman in the world

That is creepy beyond words, I prefer my lovers to be alive thank you.

She looks like Stallone.

That is creepy beyond words, I prefer my lovers to be alive thank you.

What?!? Cmon!!

Here's the World's First Love Song Written for a Humanoid-Robot. Very sentimental and touching! Don't be a hater! ...

My Q2

What?!? Cmon!!

Here's the World's First Love Song Written for a Humanoid-Robot. Very sentimental and touching! Don't be a hater! ...

Hahah I'm not hating just stating personal preference. I personally dont see the point in having sex with a robot. I'm sure it'll be fun and what not, but there is just something more appealing about another human being that get my chem's flowin'.

If there are people out there that are down with the android love, more power to ya.

On that note, humans FTW.

post-52109-126403785534_thumb.jpg

Heheh j/k no problem. And I know what you mean,there's something chemo-logical about biological flesh :lol:

Edited by Tao99

Here's a selection of goddesses of all shapes sizes a colors. Women are amazing, beautiful, graceful, creative, intelligent and just freaking awesome. There is no way a robot could ever replace a real woman. No matter how many holes you put in it.

oluchionweagba3.jpg

sofiavergara1.jpg

Sonia7.jpg

zeta.jpg

aishwarya-rai.jpg

cythia-2323.jpg

heidi_rhodes.jpg

Billie-Piper-21.JPG

Hwang_Mi_Hee_Pigtails_03.jpg

The lady in the white bikini is better looking than all the others combined. Wait the first and last photos are keepers as well.

Here's a selection of goddesses of all shapes sizes a colors. Women are amazing, beautiful, graceful, creative, intelligent and just freaking awesome. There is no way a robot could ever replace a real woman. No matter how many holes you put in it.

oluchionweagba3.jpg

sofiavergara1.jpg

Sonia7.jpg

zeta.jpg

aishwarya-rai.jpg

cythia-2323.jpg

heidi_rhodes.jpg

Billie-Piper-21.JPG

Hwang_Mi_Hee_Pigtails_03.jpg

Edited by drewhempel

wow!..all of you guys must be seriously sexy goodlooking..

B)

Ya now that I take a step back from this thread, this does totally seem shallow huh? :( How bout we all post pictures of ourselves to make up for it? I'll go 1st! :D

post-52109-12640663084_thumb.jpg

nice try postin' a pic of your bro like that. no tanga either..B)

charming accesoirs..

I'm not going to "enlarge" those. haha. That last full-lotus pose looks to painful -- I feel her pain already! haha. Still I want to bury myself in that beautiful sand -- the grainy warmth, the water soaking in, the endless depth of nothingness.

haha, curl those toes a little harder, baby :lol:

Damn another thread killed.

ahh no? really ?

well.. we all have our ideas about natural resonance..B)

Edited by rain

ahh no? really ?

well.. we all have our ideas about natural resonance..B)

Good post rain, and point made I guess?

And to the guys out there, dont trip if she & other chicks post up half nude dudes, didn't we all just get done finish saying that the human form (yes female) is awesome. Find beauty in all things people, in ALL things. Bravo to her for adding her own type of spice to the thread. This is a females forum as much as it is a males. In Japan men bathe together for christ sake, so lets get over ourselves shall we? Only in the US do we have major issue's with sexuality and the expression of it. Men out of fear of being labeled gay by their peers etc, and women because they dont like to let men know they like sex as much if not more than men do. (The epic power struggle)

Brad pit & Johnny Depp for the ladies.

Kate Beckinsale & Olivia Wilde for the Men.

Equality. :)

THIS THREAD WILL LIVE!!!!!!

post-52109-126410926008_thumb.jpg

post-52109-126410966313_thumb.jpg

post-52109-126410985293_thumb.jpg

post-52109-126411020642_thumb.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

30hy2w8.jpg

The interesting thing to notice is that everyone has posted the typical super hot bodies. Now is that something society, magazines, tv and commercials have programed into us? My original post was of the stereotypical blond (I still think she is amazing) and so I expected some harsh comments but the thread progressed a little differently. I had a long conversation with a Chinese woman not too long ago who had moved from China to North America to go to university. I asked her what kind of guys she liked etc and we got onto food and hobbies...

It turned out that she really wanted nothing to do with 'white guys', absolutely despised American food and only chooses to socialize with Chinese. It sounds like she is racist but I can tell you she is not at all. She is just heavily programmed by her cultural background to 'know' what is right, what she likes, dislikes and believes. Just like we are. Don't they like fat guys in Japan? in fact being 'fat' in the west was the in thing not to many years ago. It was a sign of wealth. In Jamaica bigger women are the preference, a nice big fat ass (yum). Lots of women over there actually take hormones used to plum up chickens to make their asses bigger.

That in mind.. here are some more beautiful women :-)

Dove%20Ad_02.jpg

vy03v4.jpg

7331.20i6sko.jpg

monique_photo.jpg

8fed46fbedd542f59d1522e.jpg

Oops... almost forgot. And one for the ladies ;-)

q977627_koni2.jpg

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Good post rain, and point made I guess?
Although her pic was a woodkiller for us guys, I actually would like to see more women here post up guys they find hot/sexy (whether from looks, talent, power or other qualities). So far, it's been mostly guys posting up pics of what they like or assume women like.

But, I'm curious to see what types of guys women actually prefer/desire and would actually love to fvck. :lol:

I recall SereneBlue has remarked about how hot she thought Tao Semko is:

tao-semko.jpgo_mudra3_thumb.jpg

And out in the real world, women just can't say no to this guy:

gal_tiger-woods-women1.jpg