Yoda

tooth regeneration

X-factor butter oil is raw, clarified butter from cows grazing on grass as its peak of life energy. Ghee on steroids :) . Weston Price found an important synergy between this butter and cod liver oil.

The stuff is expensive, but you only use about 1/2 teaspoon per serving. Raw butter from grass fed cows is great, but the butter oil without the solids contains more dense nutrition. In the spring, you can get "yellow butter" like the Irish Kerrygold brand, which is higher in nutrients than commercial butter, but it's pasteurized.

Re. calcium, it's an individual matter.. lack of calcium in the tooth enamel doesn't always mean there's lack of calcium coming in - some people have adequate calcium but are not metabolizing it well, and in that case you don't want to just increase calcium intake and have it be deposited in the wrong places, like dental plaque.

Tissue salts can help the body to metabolize minerals better - for calcium, Calc phos and Calc fluor in particular. Also eating to balance your metabolic type - fast oxidizers can use more calcium than slow oxidizers.

-Karen

Edited by karen

let's not forget marrow regrowth and jing replenishment

these seem to be the support on which all the others can work

David, that's a long list, have you tried/used any of those products you listed? Wondering how they perform.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure they were from the 11 previous pages . I'm using the Hemp seed oil soap to brush my teeth at the moment. Tastes good, gums feeling dry and from green tea, thinking of trying oil pulling : :D

let's not forget marrow regrowth and jing replenishment

these seem to be the support on which all the others can work

Right, could you expound on techniques for that?

mat black - I need to pick out a dental strategy now, so have just been compiling all the info in this thread. Once I'm done, then I will review it and pick some choices to try out. Otherwise, there's just too much scattered info in here to process...

Mainly I want to know what each ingredient/component does, so I can pick the best formula or just make my own.

Also just wanted to link in this thread on gum disease in here - and its effect on overall, systemic health.

All of this underscores the immense importance of dental health, which is why I'm taking a good hard look at it now to choose my weaponry and strategy in this battle. B)

Whew, this is exhausting...like writing a term paper!

Whew, this is exhausting...like writing a term paper!
But unlike the term paper, you enjoy every single minute of it. :)

But then again, my term paper was on p.orn.

But unlike the term paper, you enjoy every single minute of it. :)

But then again, my term paper was on p.orn.

The Man.

The guy who told me about Kunlun. You would have loved Sifu Jenny's workshop bro. Had a wonderful time.

I am moving to South Korea in about 3 weeks and might check out that Zen Master you told me about if I have time. From what I read he is also very good with Chinese Herbs and healing.

Cam

ps. You have to buy me ice cream in NYC if the world doesn't end in a few years. And I will buy the ice cream if the world ends. Sounds fair?

Edited by Cameron

No added Glycerine in the GREEN hemp soap :D

> Subject: Re: g.r.e.e.n. hemp soap

> Thanks ........No extra Glycerine added ...

is it sure that glycerin is harmful

who is the researcher??

Smile - true. :)

But it's still exhausting...so I'm taking a break now before forming my summary conclusions. Whew!

Look for Dr. Gerard Judd.
Teeth reenamalize when clean. TO MAKE TEETH CLEAN ONE BRUSHES WITH ANY BAR SOAP. ( There are good toothpastes at the health food stores. Check the ingredients before buying. Don't get anything with glycerine in it.) Soap washes off in just 2 rinses. What about toothpastes? Glycerine in all tooth pastes is so sticky that it takes 27 washes to get it off. Teeth brushed with any toothpaste are coated with a film and CANNOT PROPERLY REENAMELIZE.

Blotting Technique Instructions

Instead of using the traditional [tooth brushing] side-to-side motion the Phillips Blotting Technique uses an up-and-down motion to reach into the crevices between teeth and gums

Interestingly I was taught to brush my teeth in an up and down motion, or a swirl, rather than just side to side :D

The Man.

The guy who told me about Kunlun. You would have loved Sifu Jenny's workshop bro. Had a wonderful time.

I am moving to South Korea in about 3 weeks and might check out that Zen Master you told me about if I have time. From what I read he is also very good with Chinese Herbs and healing.

Cam

ps. You have to buy me ice cream in NYC if the world doesn't end in a few years. And I will buy the ice cream if the world ends. Sounds fair?

You are finally going? Cool. Don't get married though. Don't get married. Don't. D...!

Yes, Icecream sounds good, even after the world end.

http://reactor-core.org/dental-health.html

Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. Gum pockets are formed as the plaque pushes the gums away from the teeth. Gum pockets, from 1 to 8 mm deep, are also formed by FLUORIDE, which severs the protein molecules adhering the gums to the teeth. SOAP PREVENTS GINGIVITIS

CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME ABOUT FLUORIDE?

For some is good for other bad

Thanks

Edited by jaya

about olive oil soap.

With idroxide sodium is good

or better without it?

Thanks

about olive oil soap.

With idroxide sodium is good

or better without it?

Thanks

Hi, I never heard that word idroxide before, but maybe it's the same thing as sodium hydroxide? (lye). Lye is used in the soap making process and is very toxic but none should be left in the final product.

-Karen

yeah, sodium hydroxide melts skin right off...liquefies the stuff. I used to work in a shop and we used a solution of that in rock tumblers to deburr steel parts...very powerful alkaline.