Dark

DARK POWER

This is quite simply one of the most retarded threads i've seen here in awhile. lol

In a while? You mean there were other like this? :lol:

My Dear Dark Star,

I looked in my crystal ball to scry your intent here, and this is what I saw...

All this I have seen...So Be It.... :rolleyes:

I, too, have seen it... so clearly...

ysgXZVyODTQ&feature

This is quite simply one of the most retarded threads i've seen here in awhile. lol

I second your opinion and hasten to add what a waste of a few minutes of my life.

I tend to think in short bursts with long slow dragged out periods of fogginess in between, so I don't understand what anyone is trying to say to me a lot of the

time. :lol:

Lucky you. I tend to think in long foggy sequences with explosive bursts of crystal clarity in between, so no one understands what I'm trying to say to them a lot of the time. :lol:

Ok my friend. You are the light that focuses only on the dark around it, and thus

does not yet know itself. :)

bright-light-box.jpg

Best wishes and much light....

:)

Reminds me of luke skywalker

Guest paul walter

In an effort to find out the point of this thread i put Darks words through a translation programme--problem is the words came out with exactly the same grammatical construction and 'meaning' as they went in. Paul

Guest paul walter

in and out Paul in and out

:rolleyes:

If you're implying some kind of visualised masturbation technique, that's exactly what I thought you were originally positing. It's turning into a real red-letter day for the darkside.

PS: You say English is your third language- i'd suggest you adopt it as your first as it seems to express more accurately your darknesses' evil intent.

I post a thread linking the connections between ancient Taoist communities and sustainable post-consumer, post-suburban alternatives, and I get a half dozen responses. A prepubescent stool sample signs in two days ago with infantile rambling and gets almost 1,000 hits and over 70 responses.

Something tells me this says more about TTB than "Dark."

schiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

certainly poetic stuff

like some masters who embraced the moon to better know the yang forces.

enjoy...