Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

:o How do you know this is correct? On the DVD vol.1 & 2 there are few meditations where breath is in the middle of movement sequence, not in the beginning. Did Sifu Terry say to you this is correct way of doing with breath in the very beginning?

Eugene,

You must have been confused by the preliminary demoing of the postures, that is just for the purpose of, and for you to be able to follow and memorize first, before you "actually" do the proper meditations--i.e. 3 breaths > breath percentage > posture exercise > 3 breaths.

Just got the DVD, but been doing GM Doo Wai free youtube clip. To answer your question, as seen on the DVD.. it should be 3 breaths then breath percentage, before you do the "actual" posture exercise, and then after, do 3 breaths for ending your meditation session.

So that will be

VOL 2, MSW = 3 breaths > breath percentage > actual posture exercise (7 posture repetitions) > 3 breaths

Hope that helps!

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 1

As for my short experience thing. I allow my self to be as relaxed as possible, and be aware of very slow movements. And when I do it this way (more aware of the movements), I noticed more FP energy. That is more involuntary movement will take place. How slow is mine for example? one seated of MSW (7 repetitions) , is taking me 30 minutes! Because I pay so much attention, or have more awareness of my my movement, somewhat trying to feel (but not really "trying" in a sense), and just let myself enjoy, and bask in the energy that is being manifested by FP and being circulated by the hand movements.

Also, along when doing the seated meds, somewhat there are/were "certain positions" when I move my hands, seem to trigger more pronounced involuntary movements, so that when I noticed these certain spot positions, I instinctively choose to pause and hold on those positions for some time.. and just let the involuntary movement that arise takes place. Thinking that there might be resonances on those certain positions that is doing something to clear my energy blockages. Sometimes on my seated meds my whole body was shaking all over! And my head was WILDLY shaking side to side, left to right, as if I was being possessed! which was scary at first. Also some of my internal glands, especially liver, pancreas, was like being massage, I noticed they're throbbing. I am now a firm believer that these involuntary movements are being done by the internal energy and not by just by an induced placebo of myself ;)

-OK on VOL 2, the MSW #1 and #2, have meditative feeling (aside from tangible sublime energy). I can compare the soothing meditative feeling to Quantum-Entrainment's Eufeeling. MSW # 3 has an "upbeat energizing-enhancing" effect, that I think I will not do again when under the influence of horniness, or being angry--because I am on my 20th day of celibacy. And when I did the MSW #3, it enhanced my horniness so much, to the point not being able to control! So I ate something, to settle the build up energy but its still there. Then after two hours, I watched Just For Laughs, to circulate the energy due to laughing, but still I was uneasy, Then I decided to use/burn the "energy surcharge" and to use for my own version of BIG Mind Process and Void meditation combined. That seemed to help settle most of my uneasiness. So thinking, I somehow transmuted the horniness energy to shen energy per say?

Bottom line, Flying Phoenix is very powerful indeed! and I am just in the "basic" meds. And I don't think I won't go to advanced meds, not anytime soon.

Thank you Sifu Terry!

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 2

I have done all the postures on VOL 2, the 3 warm-ups and the 3 MSW-- took me almost 4 hours! I started at around 9am and finished at 1pm. due to my very slow movements, that I was/am doing.

The less "hungry thing" or not being hungry, I also experienced (and I physically felt energized). Thinking if I always do my FP MSW practice this way, I "think" , it might be possible to achieve the Bigu state from day to day, or be a breatharian?? But I don't personally prefer to be a breatharian--they all look psychically thin, though that's my personal opinion only ;)

FP and I seems to be really getting along :) And I think there is more to FP because I am just in the basic meds.

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 1

I got all six dvd's a few weeks ago and am excited about the practice. We are lucky to have this opportunity with such clear instruction. I've never heard of any qi gong using breath control sequences similar to FP.

My routine is 2-4 standing meditations in the morning, and 3-4 sitting meditations at night. Doing good with the movements, but still have to keep checking my notes to get the correct breathing sequences. The upcoming Chinese New year will be a great opportunity to firmly establish myself in this new practice and commit the first couple of DVD's to memory.

So far, so good. Clearly no need to wait 108 days to start experiencing positive results from this system.

• Like 1

JustB - there are other qigong systems within Grandmaster Doo Wai's family of martial and energetic arts that include percentage breathing sequences. If you go back and read through this thread you will see at least one of these other styles discussed by Sifu Garry Hearfield. Good luck with your practice!

Here's something to run by you guys. Anyone tried doing these meditations in a sauna? I have had very interesting results.

I was alone in the sauna at my gym and started doing a supine Monk Holding the Pearl. I thought the breath sequence was in here somewhere but didn't know it so I followed my energy and went with it. Much to my surprise the energy from the sauna's rocks was quite symbiotic. Right away I could feel the heat around me taking on the properties of FP energy in addition to what is normally generated. Putting in a little effort I was able to alchemize the air into internal FP energy and absorb it. I tried a few standing meds too and found this to be true for them as well. With proper internal alchemy the effect of the meditations are greatly enhanced. This has held true three times in a row so I'm not as inclined to take it as a fluke.

Anyone else ever try this? If it's old news from somewhere else feel free to say so. What I know about FP mostly comes from this thread.

I've been calling it Flying Phoenix Soaring Through the Flames. Assuming it doesn't already have an official name. :D

Suburi - LOL !!! Monk Holds Pearl is crazy powerful but I can't say I've done that one in a sauna. I like your story and love the name. :-)

• Like 1

incrediblyawesome.jpg

Congratulations on 100 pages of discussions and helping other lean.

I can't remember this happening before - Awesome job guys <3

Edited by Mal Stainkey
  • Like 1

There is a document I received from Sifu Terry about the does and don'ts for the FP.

I was under the impression that all received this when they got there DVDs.

It is also on Sifu's web site.

http://www.taichimania.com/essentialguidelines.html

#3 caught my eye as to the sauna item

Guidelines For Practice

• Welcome to Chi Kung For Health. You are about to use a most wonderful yogic discipline to discover and develop the internal energy (ch'i) of your body. The Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing Chi Meditations is a medical chi kung system developed more than 400 years ago by a legendary Taoist alchemist and healer, Feng Tao Teh of Ehrmei Mountain in the Szechuan province of China. The ancient techniques contained in this video instruction have been impeccably preserved by six generations of a Taoist martial and healing arts lineage.
  • The Flying Phoenix Qigong exercises are presented in this video series exactly as they have been taught and practiced through the ages. By simply following the instructions presented in this program, you will experience the energy cultivation process known as chi-kung. Moreover, you will experience the unique healing effects of the Flying Phoenix Celestial Energy that is rapidly induced by these exercises. The energizing and rejuvenating effects brought about by this practice have been described by students as profound and ineffable. Each individual practitioner has his or her own unique experience of this alchemic process. All who have properly practiced these exercises on a regular basis discover that the energizing effects and health benefits of this Chi Kung practice are repeatable and verifiable.

For best results in practicing the Flying Phoenix Meditations, follow these important guidelines:

1. Do not eat within 30 minutes before training.
  2. Practice in a quiet and secluded environment with good ventilation that is free from disturbances and interruptions. It is absolutely essential that you practice in a private space where you will not be bumped or physically disturbed in any way.
  3. Beginners should practice indoors. If you must practice outdoors, do so only in fair weather. Do not practice if exposed to strong wind, dampness, or excessive heat.
  4. Do not practice near telephones, machinery or household appliances that can emit unexpected noise.
  5. Follow the instructions for each meditation precisely as they are presented.
  6. Practice to the videotape until you have memorized the posture and movements of each exercise. Once you have an exercise memorized, practice it with the eyes closed. Except for the standing meditation, "Monk Gazes At Moon," all the Flying Phoenix exercises are done with the eyes closed.
  7. Eventually, also memorize the breath-control sequence at the start of each exercise. Then practice the entire exercise--breathing sequence coupled with posture and movements--with your eyes closed.
  8. Remember that you do the breath-control sequence only once at the beginning of each exercise. Once this initial breathing sequence is completed, breath naturally and evenly as you do the rest of the exercise. Do not hold your breath or strain your breathing!
  9. All breathing is done through the nose with the mouth closed and tongue touching the roof of the mouth.
  10. For each Flying Phoenix exercise that involves movements, do the movements as slowly as possible. If you are familiar with the art of t'ai chi ch'uan, visualize the speed at which slow form practice is done-and then practice your Flying Phoenix exercise at one-third of this t'ai chi rate of movement.
  11. Each standing Flying Phoenix meditation should be practiced for a minimum of five (5) minutes. If you can manage, each exercise can be practiced for fifteen minutes or more for greater benefits 2ndZenbearseated.gif
  12. Each of the seated Flying Phoenix meditations collectively called "Monk Serves Wine" series are done in sets of seven repetitions.
  13. There is no danger in practicing any of the Flying Phoenix meditations for long durations. It is totally up to you as to how long you can practice any of these exercises. Typically, students in Terry Dunn's classes and workshops spend three to four weeks of daily practice on one exercise before progressing to a new exercise. If you want an intensive introduction, follow the training schedule that follows.
  14. Practice one exercise at a time in the order in which they are presented on the videos. They are presented in increasing order of complexity and energizing effect.
  15. Do not alter the breath-control sequences or the movements of any of these exercises.
  16. Do not alter or re-arrange the pairing of breathe-control sequence to the physical movements of any of the exercises--lest you reduce the effect of the exercise, or worse.
  17. Do not proceed with the posture and movements of a meditation if you know you have performed the breath-control sequence improperly. If you make a mistake in doing the initial breathing sequence of an exercise, stop immediately and take three deep breathes. Then begin again. Do not do the movements and postures of an exercise without the preliminary breathe-control sequence, as this will dampen the effect of future practice.
  18. If you feel a pleasant light-headedness, "rushes" and "flows' of energy in the back, neck, and particularly the head area, do not be alarmed. This is a normal energy effect/relaxation response commonly felt by practitioners. If however, you experience loss of equilibrium, stop immediately. Consult your physician before continuing.
  19. Begin and end each of the exercises with three deep breathes. The brilliant alchemy contained in these Taoist exercises effects mind-body integration very rapidly and very tangibly and viscerally. With every exercise, you have the potential--or rather the likelihood--of entering into a very deep, altered state of mind. The three full breathes before the initial breath control sequence provides a comfortable transition from waking state-of-mind to the meditative state of mind, and the three full breathes at the end of each meditation provides a safe and comfortable transition from a meditative state of mind to the normal waking state.
  20. Remember: relax, do not rush your practice. Go slowly and enjoy the exercises. Qigong training is a gentle, long-term process. Energy (ch'i) cultivation cannot be forced; it is induced. Do not make Qigong an object of obsession. For best results, maintain a healthy and balanced daily routine of work, diet, recreation and sleep. After a few months of practicing just one or two exercises, many practitioners notice higher energy levels and deeper and more restful sleep. Some think that they can get by with less sleep. Be careful not allow the energizing effects of the meditations to compromise your normal quantity of sleep. Do more work with your new energy, but get enough rest.
  • Like 1

MHP seating in a sauna? Hope you don't have the idea of doing BTB or WAC while standing in queue in a supermarket.

Welcome to Chi Kung For Health. You are about to use a most wonderful yogic discipline to discover and develop the internal energy (ch'i) of your body. The Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing Chi Meditations is a medical chi kung system developed more than 400 years ago by a legendary Taoist alchemist and healer, Feng Tao Teh of Ehrmei Mountain in the Szechuan province of China. The ancient techniques contained in this video instruction have been impeccably preserved by six generations of a Taoist martial and healing arts lineage.

That's interesting. I still don't understand what I am practicing not regarding I have read almost all 100 pages here. As far as I understood this chikung is introductory practice to all other internal arts within Doo Wai family, and it is not based on the common theory for taoist alchemy of jing, chi and shen. I just trust that it is wonderful healing chikung and it harmonises energy (chi) and mind and can help any other taoist practice of internal alchemy. But I am still confused if we need something else on top of it for the complete spiritual development. There are many other arts in Doo Wai family which Sifu Terry and Garry kindly describe here on the forum. I asked them both few times about it but never got reply. I understand you both are very busy men and not always can reply for all queries. Sifu Terry kindly supports this thread for couple of years and he does really good explanation on FPHCMC and other Doo Wai family arts but I did not understand what is FPHCMC exactly and how it is complete if not to practice other GMDW arts and not having chance to meet Sifu Terry in person. I was very interested in GMDW arts and I have read Sifu Garry's threads where he promotes other GMDW arts and contacted him through email amd PM but have not got any reply. I just contimue my FPHCMC practice but recently wanted to shift for some another wushu art because there is very advanced neikung system within taoist neidan sect. But based on orthodox taoist theory of cultivation jing chi and shen (prenatal and postnatal), MCO and spiritual transformation. May be it is the same system within GMDW system but I can not meet anybody from this lineage and I wonder if one needs to practice some another internal art on top of FPHCMC or it is very complete for itself. Sifu Terry wrote that GMDW taught some another kung fu system along with FPHCMC at the beginning and more advanced martial neikung afterwards. OK, I know that FPHCMC is sort of level 1 and there are levels 2,3 and 4. Why are there so many levels? What is the level 2?

Edited by Eugene

Hi, Friend. I did read as it was posted recently. And I had asked another question after that Sifu's Terry post which was not replied. Only answer that I relised was:

In Chinese energy arts--and also in Tibetan and I believe Indian yogas--there are different Qigong methods that cultivate different types or what I call "flavors" of energy. There are basic and generic Qigong exercises that cultivates and elevates the level of the body's intrinsic energy, but every complete and authentic Qigong and Neigung system that I have learned or seen demonstrated at a high level indicates that there are many distinct types of internal energy that can developed by the human organism. (btw, you've just caused me to expand the intro section in my forthcoming book about the FP healing energy in contrast to other energies cultivated by Chinese arts.) FPCK cultivates a rare powerful healing energy that is one-of-a-kind. As described at various points in the thread, the FP healing energy when properly cultivated to a super-abundant reserve level--with only 2 or 3 years of diligent practice--will not only heal and empower yourself, but others in your proximity that you care about, and be visible a bright and flourescent blue aura.

And that is where my query coming from. I understand more the less the common theory of jing chi shen and I do not understand what means "healing energy" and what means to "empower oneself" and what is this blue aura. I understand that Sifu Terry says that one just need only to practice (JUST DO IT). I just want to understand what is the core "energy" of the FP Chikung and what means "complete" - complete spiritual or healing? I have read this thread for days and it is still not clear for me. And why am I asking this? Because I have spent years for different kind of practices and now I am just more aware of what I am practicing. I like the FP meditations and it is giving me something but I can not estimate it else and I want to know more about GMDW's arts. I feel this are rare and beautiful arts and want to have more information. As for level 2 I saw those youtube movies - it looks great but it is not clear to me what means healing - self healing or healing others? How? And if one is not sick then what to heal? Just elaborate healing qi and blue aura? And what is the level 1 (and 2) without next levels for those who can not meet Sifu Terry in Los Angeles. I did not see answers for these questions. May be you can give a link where there is answers on these questions. I realised that Level 2 can be used for martial art purpose but I understand it can be useful if you are taught by a teacher and it is not just learning from DVD. So it sounds that level 1 is only be taught by DVD's and my main query is how level 1 complete and what does it really mean. I would stick with only one copmplete system if it is really complete. So I just do not understand if I need anything else in addition to FP chikung level 1 for the spiritual development. It is my main interest in chi kung. And I would spend time for one system because we do not have time in our busy lives for few differ. systems.

And if level 1 is complete why there is no theory about chi jing shen, MCO - is it just self manifested? I just read about some another complete taoist wushu system. The importance of breath managing is stressed there and cultivation of prenatal breath and qi jing and shen. (I can not explain properly in English sorry). And there is nothing of this kind stressed in FP chikung system. I make conclusion it is just only healing chikung which is the introductory level to the neidan.

1.Specific energy which you can call a sort of cultivationenergy with multipurpose, mostly good in self adjusting and selfhealing and with more energymass can heal other but is difficult to use for Martial Arts. This counts for Level1 and the advanced make Martial Arts avaible. Its a complete System and in the moment it is only level 1 taught on DVD. What on DVD is complete Level one and I tell you, you need it for the advanced forms.

OK. Now it is more the less clear that level 1 is complete HEALING system. And it empowers health and self feeling and builds the foundation of qi for the more advanced levels of BFP kung fu. But it was clear for me before and only I wanted to clarify what is the level 1 and how it is complete for those people who can not come for seminars which are hold in States.

I see that level1 is good system anyway even without more advanced BFP stuff and can be practiced for years for the healing and health management and for good qi cultivation. But then one will need to practice something else because level 1 is not complete spiritual system. OK, it is no bad. As far as I understand after good foundation of practicing level 1 it can be practiced then for the less time and it can take may be some 30 minutes a day in addition to any other spiritual (martial) practice.

When you seek Neidan why you do not seek it directly because in Qigong there are many sort of cultivation and not each has the goal to reach the Tao.

For this purpose of Neidan I am seeking something else for future. I investigate other systems. At the moment I read about Kunlun system and even ordered the book. :P Then I will see how it is going and if I need anything else in addition

• Like 1

incrediblyawesome.jpg

Congratulations on 100 pages of discussions and helping other lean.

I can't remember this happening before - Awesome job guys <3

Hello Mail Stainkey:

Thank you very much for the celebratory congrats. I can't believe we've been discussing Flying Phoenix for 3+ years now and still going strong. Again, I want to thank Fu_doggie in Orlando, FL who started it all way back in late 2009. Looking forward to another year of more refined learning and new reports of more powerful benefits from FPCK practice. Everybody: get through and get established the Standing Long Form Meditaiton on Volume Four of the DVD series and also try to do any 3 of the FP Seated (Monk Serves Wine) Meditations on Volumes 2 and 7 in one sitting--that's a total of 21 repetitions (7 reps of each of 3 MSW exercises). We've already discussed the verified anti-aging benefits of the MSW Meds., (stops graying hair, returns to natural color). But there is more...We can't start talking about it until you experience it through practice.

Best to All

and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear

GUNG HEI FAT CHOY!!

And thanks to all FP Chi Kung practitioners, enthusiasts, and truth-seekers, for your contributions to this thread.

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO SIFU GARRY FOR YOUR VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS THREAD AND FOR YOUR UNIQUE, ALL-ON-YOU ROLE IN PRESERVING SO MUCH OF GM DOO WAI'S FAMILY'S MARTIAL AND HEALING ART LEGACY.

Si-hing Terry

WOW, 100PAGES!!! :)

Good going guys

GUNG HEI FAT CHOY "Happy Chinese New Year" to Sifu Terry Dunn (Sihing), all the best to everyone else also.

Sifu Garry

There is a document I received from Sifu Terry about the does and don'ts for the FP.

I was under the impression that all received this when they got there DVDs.

It is also on Sifu's web site.

http://www.taichimania.com/essentialguidelines.html

#3 caught my eye as to the sauna item

• Welcome to Chi Kung For Health. You are about to use a most wonderful yogic discipline to discover and develop the internal energy (ch'i) of your body. The Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing Chi Meditations is a medical chi kung system developed more than 400 years ago by a legendary Taoist alchemist and healer, Feng Tao Teh of Ehrmei Mountain in the Szechuan province of China. The ancient techniques contained in this video instruction have been impeccably preserved by six generations of a Taoist martial and healing arts lineage.
  • The Flying Phoenix Qigong exercises are presented in this video series exactly as they have been taught and practiced through the ages. By simply following the instructions presented in this program, you will experience the energy cultivation process known as chi-kung. Moreover, you will experience the unique healing effects of the Flying Phoenix Celestial Energy that is rapidly induced by these exercises. The energizing and rejuvenating effects brought about by this practice have been described by students as profound and ineffable. Each individual practitioner has his or her own unique experience of this alchemic process. All who have properly practiced these exercises on a regular basis discover that the energizing effects and health benefits of this Chi Kung practice are repeatable and verifiable.
  1. Do not eat within 30 minutes before training.
  2. Practice in a quiet and secluded environment with good ventilation that is free from disturbances and interruptions. It is absolutely essential that you practice in a private space where you will not be bumped or physically disturbed in any way.
  3. Beginners should practice indoors. If you must practice outdoors, do so only in fair weather. Do not practice if exposed to strong wind, dampness, or excessive heat.
  4. Do not practice near telephones, machinery or household appliances that can emit unexpected noise.
  5. Follow the instructions for each meditation precisely as they are presented.
  6. Practice to the videotape until you have memorized the posture and movements of each exercise. Once you have an exercise memorized, practice it with the eyes closed. Except for the standing meditation, "Monk Gazes At Moon," all the Flying Phoenix exercises are done with the eyes closed.
  7. Eventually, also memorize the breath-control sequence at the start of each exercise. Then practice the entire exercise--breathing sequence coupled with posture and movements--with your eyes closed.
  8. Remember that you do the breath-control sequence only once at the beginning of each exercise. Once this initial breathing sequence is completed, breath naturally and evenly as you do the rest of the exercise. Do not hold your breath or strain your breathing!
  9. All breathing is done through the nose with the mouth closed and tongue touching the roof of the mouth.
  10. For each Flying Phoenix exercise that involves movements, do the movements as slowly as possible. If you are familiar with the art of t'ai chi ch'uan, visualize the speed at which slow form practice is done-and then practice your Flying Phoenix exercise at one-third of this t'ai chi rate of movement.
  11. Each standing Flying Phoenix meditation should be practiced for a minimum of five (5) minutes. If you can manage, each exercise can be practiced for fifteen minutes or more for greater benefits 2ndZenbearseated.gif
  12. Each of the seated Flying Phoenix meditations collectively called "Monk Serves Wine" series are done in sets of seven repetitions.
  13. There is no danger in practicing any of the Flying Phoenix meditations for long durations. It is totally up to you as to how long you can practice any of these exercises. Typically, students in Terry Dunn's classes and workshops spend three to four weeks of daily practice on one exercise before progressing to a new exercise. If you want an intensive introduction, follow the training schedule that follows.
  14. Practice one exercise at a time in the order in which they are presented on the videos. They are presented in increasing order of complexity and energizing effect.
  15. Do not alter the breath-control sequences or the movements of any of these exercises.
  16. Do not alter or re-arrange the pairing of breathe-control sequence to the physical movements of any of the exercises--lest you reduce the effect of the exercise, or worse.
  17. Do not proceed with the posture and movements of a meditation if you know you have performed the breath-control sequence improperly. If you make a mistake in doing the initial breathing sequence of an exercise, stop immediately and take three deep breathes. Then begin again. Do not do the movements and postures of an exercise without the preliminary breathe-control sequence, as this will dampen the effect of future practice.
  18. If you feel a pleasant light-headedness, "rushes" and "flows' of energy in the back, neck, and particularly the head area, do not be alarmed. This is a normal energy effect/relaxation response commonly felt by practitioners. If however, you experience loss of equilibrium, stop immediately. Consult your physician before continuing.
  19. Begin and end each of the exercises with three deep breathes. The brilliant alchemy contained in these Taoist exercises effects mind-body integration very rapidly and very tangibly and viscerally. With every exercise, you have the potential--or rather the likelihood--of entering into a very deep, altered state of mind. The three full breathes before the initial breath control sequence provides a comfortable transition from waking state-of-mind to the meditative state of mind, and the three full breathes at the end of each meditation provides a safe and comfortable transition from a meditative state of mind to the normal waking state.
  20. Remember: relax, do not rush your practice. Go slowly and enjoy the exercises. Qigong training is a gentle, long-term process. Energy (ch'i) cultivation cannot be forced; it is induced. Do not make Qigong an object of obsession. For best results, maintain a healthy and balanced daily routine of work, diet, recreation and sleep. After a few months of practicing just one or two exercises, many practitioners notice higher energy levels and deeper and more restful sleep. Some think that they can get by with less sleep. Be careful not allow the energizing effects of the meditations to compromise your normal quantity of sleep. Do more work with your new energy, but get enough rest.

Hi Ruthless,

Thank you for posting this. It's the perfect point in time to show it as a reminder, so as to let it answer basic questions and so that everyone can deal with questions and comments stemming from their experiences of correct FP Chi Kung practice.

Best,

Sifu Terry

P.S. Ah, btw. note to all: the "guidelines above" is copyrighted material.

WOW!!!

Who would have thought from humble beginnings this thread would reach 100 pages?

The longevity of this thread is a testament to Sifu Terry's genuine enthusiasm for the art, and also his continuous comments, encouragements and responses to questions.

THANKS SIFU TERRY!!!

Also a special thanks to Sifu Garry who has provided some really outstanding insight and commentary.

Finally Mal.... great pic from Calvin and Hobbes! Love it! :D

• Like 1