enouch

NOT QUITE JOHN CHANG BUT...

1) If they have Juice they tend to Glow a whitish hue or various colors unless they are VERY high level they emanate clear light.

Hm thats something I've never tried to see auras lol, it wasen't something I was interested in it just came and in the beginning of qi gong. I do sometimes see a clear sometimes.. Im pretty sure its because I just dont get the right glance.

Its gotten alot more intense and all, at night during training and all..I guess I have juice too cause It's been whitish hue for along time.

:o

So, you think just his pyrokinesis was fake? Or everything else he does too (telekinesis, healing, etc)?

I think the fire starting was fake as did glenn & Pak when they watched it.

they all agreed that it was a chemical trick Both have ability to see auras as well.

as for the healing/zapping pak said he has something in the room that is making a negative field so he can manifest a positive charge and that is how the zap occurs.

I know what he means if the room is dry & Cold and I run my chi I have in the past shocked people. I did it to James in UK a couple of times.

it can also be done by an electrical rig.

Pak knows a lot about this he can connect him self to the voltage of the wall and do all sorts of incredible healing feats. Aside from the fact that he can do real debus.

He was not to impressed with Jchang he said there are many incredible masters in Java & high level ones.To be honest with you I have my doubts aswell. I find that he may be just doing some form of Silat or Shaolin Chi Kung. The telepathy & moving objects is possible. I know of 2 masters that just by glance can shatter glass objects one is a silat master the other is a Tantric hindu. I have done it on a few occasions with touch by accident. Glenn had similar occurances where he would rip out car handles. One of my students melted a key once in a door. on one occasion after loads of chi sets & 5pb i moved my bed for my wife a thick MAHOGANY Bed broke the wood ripped and split as i barely touched. I had forgotten to ground myself after chi kung. Again these are not things we LOOK to do it just happens. I have seen one of my Chinese sifu's be able to emanate laser like light out of the hands even he says that the fire stuff is fake. he is one of the best chi kung healers i know.

Pak delivers either very hot or very cold or electric shock in his treatments through his fingers. I have been on the receiving end its Real. I have done the same for students so I know its possible.

I do not get much from Jchang aura instead i get that he is hiding something. I never felt a full "honesty" in his energy nor field. I am sure he has ability he certainly has chi and based on the methods i have seen in mopai it develops energy BUT its also highly dangerous and its methodology in my opinion is faulty and with no safeguards.

Honestly guys it would behoove you all to learn to scan & Sense energy & See auras instead of wanting to move shit....

I think the key is to develop your self spiritually & Become a better Healer and Martial artsist if that is your path.

Love

S

Edited by Vajrasattva
  • Like 1

... The telepathy & moving objects is possible. I know of 2 masters that just by glance can shatter glass objects one is a silat master the other is a Tantric hindu. I have done it on a few occasions with touch by accident. Glenn had similar occurances where he would rip out car handles. One of my students melted a key once in a door. on one occasion after loads of chi sets & 5pb i moved my bed for my wife a thick MAHOGANY Bed broke the wood ripped and split as i barely touched. I had forgotten to ground myself after chi kung. Again these are not things we LOOK to do it just happens. I have seen one of my Chinese sifu's be able to emanate laser like light out of the hands even he says that the fire stuff is fake. he is one of the best chi kung healers i know.

Honestly guys it would behoove you all to learn to scan & Sense energy & See auras instead of wanting to move shit....

I think the key is to develop your self spiritually & Become a better Healer and Martial artsist if that is your path.

Love

S

Agreed.

Things happen sometimes that are a result from the practice. I don't try to dim the lights at my workshops but it has happened. Although I think I now have figured out how to avoid it, I can see how it could occur again. I have had many things happen; these things are just phenomena which doesn't mean anything in terms of the real reason for practice. Folks would be well advised to not be attracted to the phenomena aspect but to the spiritual aspect of a practice.

This bears repeating:

• Like 1

I had a funny experience with a Guy who could read aura's. there were lots of people around and he was bragging alot that he could read everyone's aura around him (and he could) in quite an egotistical manner. I think he thought that made him enlightened (nothing against aura reading by the way, just him) or vastly superior to everyone else, so I just decided in my gut that there was no way that he was allowed to see or feel or pick up anything about me. Then I asked him to see my aura. He tried and got really confused and began pacing around me looking for a better angle or something.

I am not sure if that could be done with a photo... If you can hold a picture and sit and meditate on someone you would have to get the feel of them eventually... maybe?

I am not sure if that could be done with a photo... If you can hold a picture and sit and meditate on someone you would have to get the feel of them eventually... maybe?

Well auras aside.. Telepathy wise and being more connected to that person. Its more that if you know someone well enough and vice versa. Its really something when you get it down.. specially with more then one person

I think the fire starting was fake as did glenn & Pak when they watched it.

they all agreed that it was a chemical trick Both have ability to see auras as well.

as for the healing/zapping pak said he has something in the room that is making a negative field so he can manifest a positive charge and that is how the zap occurs.

I know what he means if the room is dry & Cold and I run my chi I have in the past shocked people. I did it to James in UK a couple of times.

it can also be done by an electrical rig.

Pak knows a lot about this he can connect him self to the voltage of the wall and do all sorts of incredible healing feats. Aside from the fact that he can do real debus.

He was not to impressed with Jchang he said there are many incredible masters in Java & high level ones.To be honest with you I have my doubts aswell. I find that he may be just doing some form of Silat or Shaolin Chi Kung. The telepathy & moving objects is possible. I know of 2 masters that just by glance can shatter glass objects one is a silat master the other is a Tantric hindu. I have done it on a few occasions with touch by accident. Glenn had similar occurances where he would rip out car handles. One of my students melted a key once in a door. on one occasion after loads of chi sets & 5pb i moved my bed for my wife a thick MAHOGANY Bed broke the wood ripped and split as i barely touched. I had forgotten to ground myself after chi kung. Again these are not things we LOOK to do it just happens. I have seen one of my Chinese sifu's be able to emanate laser like light out of the hands even he says that the fire stuff is fake. he is one of the best chi kung healers i know.

Pak delivers either very hot or very cold or electric shock in his treatments through his fingers. I have been on the receiving end its Real. I have done the same for students so I know its possible.

I do not get much from Jchang aura instead i get that he is hiding something. I never felt a full "honesty" in his energy nor field. I am sure he has ability he certainly has chi and based on the methods i have seen in mopai it develops energy BUT its also highly dangerous and its methodology in my opinion is faulty and with no safeguards.

Love

S

I do not get much from Jchang aura instead i get that he is hiding something.

Well.. he took an oath not to teach westerners and he broke his oath on several occasions.So there may be some guilt involved,mixed with his own belief that all people should have access to neigung.Remember it was his wish to have a level 4 student from every race of man.I understand he now wants to be left alone.Sean Denty had the same concerns about Chang but it was over empowerments and[only a few successful students] few of us are meant for that path.

be honest with you I have my doubts aswell.

We all do...people doubted Jesus and Muhamed too.

Why? MJJ Becker had dinner in his house and wrote ''he has no doubts about what he experienced'' even hearing a spirit talk.Andreas and Third level mo pai have all communicated J.Chang is the real deal and one reported seeing J.Chang literally jump over a house! I'd like to see someone fake that...Kobe Bryant,maybe.

Again these are not things we LOOK to do it just happens

After practicing spring forest qi gung for awhile,I got into a heated argument with someone in my car and while being stuck in traffic,the side light flew off by itself! I heard a couple of people in the other cars saying''you see that''! I remember Drew writing lights sometimes explode in Chunni Lynn's house when he gets upset.

Edited by enouch

Why? MJJ Becker had dinner in his house and wrote ''he has no doubts about what he experienced'' even hearing a spirit talk.Andreas and Third level mo pai have all communicated J.Chang is the real deal and one reported seeing J.Chang literally jump over a house! I'd like to see someone fake that...Kobe Bryant,maybe.

That made me laugh.. Lol

and heeeeeey thats a secret who told you? lol

That made me laugh.. Lol

and heeeeeey thats a secret who told you? lol

heeeeeey thats a secret who told you? lol

I had a funny experience with a Guy who could read aura's. there were lots of people around and he was bragging alot that he could read everyone's aura around him (and he could) in quite an egotistical manner. I think he thought that made him enlightened (nothing against aura reading by the way, just him) or vastly superior to everyone else, so I just decided in my gut that there was no way that he was allowed to see or feel or pick up anything about me. Then I asked him to see my aura. He tried and got really confused and began pacing around me looking for a better angle or something.

Its not at all to be taken as a brag but I can connect to any one either by in person , photo , video , or text, email message or simply by a name. Its just a by product of training and blessings from my various teachers.

Once you know how its not hard. Also the "Aura" can be seen in many different formats. And yes a Picture or video can show the aura well too.

peace

Santi

I meant JC not kobe still cool though lol =D.

Not john chang but still cool lol.

Stop putting someone else on a pedestal. Put yourselves in that place. Love yourselves as you love the world.

Well im not here to say if mopai is true or not. However i know at a certain level you can hide your chi. John himself does this to keep it hidden from ghosts or if hes visiting china. But i think this is a different thing to changing your aura.

One teacher told me that many of the psychic out there dont see auras,but instead see body heat.

Regards

I do not get much from Jchang aura instead i get that he is hiding something.

Well.. he took an oath not to teach westerners and he broke his oath on several occasions.So there may be some guilt involved,mixed with his own belief that all people should have access to neigung.Remember it was his wish to have a level 4 student from every race of man.I understand he now wants to be left alone.Sean Denty had the same concerns about Chang but it was over empowerments and[only a few successful students] few of us are meant for that path.

be honest with you I have my doubts aswell.

Well knowing some very high level Indonesian & Malaysian Gurus yes i have my doubts as do they.

He has ability Yes. But I do not think he is the only one as it is sort of portrayed by some.

Why? MJJ Becker had dinner in his house and wrote ''he has no doubts about what he experienced'' even hearing a spirit talk.

That is normal stuff you come to my house you may see stuff & also feel things especially in my yard and or where i train. Jeez i could just take you to Pak Harold Koning's (70+ year old Silat master/shaman teacher of mine.) house & u will deffinety see & feel & hear things...THIS IS LIKE STANDARD IN ANY REAL SILAT/NINPO practitioners environement. Glenn's house was like that as well. I an many saw a large "KALI" animated walking around in his house and would literally touch you. His Blade Lydia would speak to you in your head and when you held it would make you move as SHE wanted you to move. My students have seen my kris come do healing for them. Pak frequently visits when I am asleep as does Glenn. My kids see them all the time.

I believe in Becker he is my friend and I care for him & My other "Mopai" friends. But i also see a side that is not spoken of too much. Did you ever wonder why many of them do not train it anymore?

Point is Jchang is indeed talented but not alone. Most of what he does most Silat Masters & Real Kundalini or Chi Kung masters can do. Glenn himself was capable of some incredible things. I witnessed him Bi-locate. Also many of us saw him appear as himself and then morph into a white dragon at a hoshin Fest after his passing.

Andreas and Third level mo pai have all communicated J.Chang is the real deal and one reported seeing J.Chang literally jump over a house! I'd like to see someone fake that...Kobe Bryant,maybe.

Well I know of one silat master that when in trance he jumps VERY high like nothing.

He could easily clear a high wall or a car with out effort.

And the ability came from prayer not from training like a basket ball player would.

Yes freaky stuff is possible. I once did my jurus that Pak trains me in when i opened my eyes My body had bounced 16 ' away from the starting position yet I didn't move nor intend to move you....

GOD MOVES YOU when you are ready. This is true.

Pak & My Silat Brother Simon Das frequently visit and will manifest before they call me on phone.

Its intense but very much a reality.

Again these are not things we LOOK to do it just happens

After practicing spring forest qi gung for awhile,I got into a heated argument with someone in my car and while being stuck in traffic,the side light flew off by itself! I heard a couple of people in the other cars saying''you see that''! I remember Drew writing lights sometimes explode in Chunni Lynn's house when he gets upset.

haha my wife can explode bulbs and she is not a Chi Kung Master!

Just get her angry and "WHAM!"

: )

One of the most powerful energy workers I know is Sifu Dan Ferrera. He is chi is VERY STRONG.

When I was at Sifu Dan Ferreras house the lights flickerd power would go on & off. It was fun. When we did energy work together all kinds of cool things happened with the electricity.

I did one juru breath once in Barnes in nobles & the power went out ...:( oops....

This happened also at costco my wife kicked me and said knock it off.

It happened recently at my sons school as my little one and i did chi Kung together in the parking lot waiting for his big brother.

Again its not what you look for it just occurs.

Many times in KAP classes we will knock out peoples computers, skype, internet connections etc.

One of my students blew 3 computers in his office just doing simple tummo breathing.

again its not what you look for it just happens.

The goal is really to learn to be a better Human & healer & martial artist. The rest is just extra stuff taht happens on its own.

Peace

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva
  • Like 1

That's the first I heard of John Chang jumping OVER A HOUSE! haha. Chunyi Lin said once he was in deep meditation and he levitated -- spiraling up 9 feet, while in full-lotus in the mountains. He was next to a pine tree. I asked him if he had created another physical body -- a yang spirit body -- and he said that once when he came out of meditation people said they had seen him in physical body during the time he was in his house meditating.

As far as seeing auras if I've had a good practice day -- which means no food, lots of full-lotus, etc. then I'll see white light around people if they are healthy. If they are not healthy then no white light. I see colors during my meditation with my eyes closed but not usually around other people. Around the qigong masters like Jim Nance and Chunyi Lin I'll see massive lights.

Chunyi Lin sees lights all the time and can see INSIDE your body, plus do long-distance healing just by focusing on your name, age, sex and location -- and that's all he needs to do a healing. He also can read past lives but rarely tells someone unless it will help heal them.

There's been some other stories -- like he said he got a flat tire and just sent the message for the tire to stay inflated as he was on the highway. Then he was fine and right when he got into the driveway of his house the tire deflated. haha.

Well knowing some very high level Indonesian & Malaysian Gurus yes i have my doubts as do they.

He has ability Yes. But I do not think he is the only one as it is sort of portrayed by some.

That is normal stuff you come to my house you may see stuff & also feel things especially in my yard and or where i train. Jeez i could just take you to Pak Harold Koning's (70+ year old Silat master/shaman teacher of mine.) house & u will deffinety see & feel & hear things...THIS IS LIKE STANDARD IN ANY REAL SILAT/NINPO practitioners environement. Glenn's house was like that as well. I an many saw a large "KALI" animated walking around in his house and would literally touch you. His Blade Lydia would speak to you in your head and when you held it would make you move as SHE wanted you to move. My students have seen my kris come do healing for them. Pak frequently visits when I am asleep as does Glenn. My kids see them all the time.

I believe in Becker he is my friend and I care for him & My other "Mopai" friends. But i also see a side that is not spoken of too much. Did you ever wonder why many of them do not train it anymore?

Point is Jchang is indeed talented but not alone. Most of what he does most Silat Masters & Real Kundalini or Chi Kung masters can do. Glenn himself was capable of some incredible things. I witnessed him Bi-locate. Also many of us saw him appear as himself and then morph into a white dragon at a hoshin Fest after his passing.

Well I know of one silat master that when in trance he jumps VERY high like nothing.

He could easily clear a high wall or a car with out effort.

And the ability came from prayer not from training like a basket ball player would.

Yes freaky stuff is possible. I once did my jurus that Pak trains me in when i opened my eyes My body had bounced 16 ' away from the starting position yet I didn't move nor intend to move you....

GOD MOVES YOU when you are ready. This is true.

Pak & My Silat Brother Simon Das frequently visit and will manifest before they call me on phone.

Its intense but very much a reality.

haha my wife can explode bulbs and she is not a Chi Kung Master!

Just get her angry and "WHAM!"

: )

One of the most powerful energy workers I know is Sifu Dan Ferrera. He is chi is VERY STRONG.

When I was at Sifu Dan Ferreras house the lights flickerd power would go on & off. It was fun. When we did energy work together all kinds of cool things happened with the electricity.

I did one juru breath once in Barnes in nobles & the power went out ...:( oops....

This happened also at costco my wife kicked me and said knock it off.

It happened recently at my sons school as my little one and i did chi Kung together in the parking lot waiting for his big brother.

Again its not what you look for it just occurs.

Many times in KAP classes we will knock out peoples computers, skype, internet connections etc.

One of my students blew 3 computers in his office just doing simple tummo breathing.

again its not what you look for it just happens.

The goal is really to learn to be a better Human & healer & martial artist. The rest is just extra stuff taht happens on its own.

Peace

Santi

The goal is really to learn to be a better Human & healer & martial artist.

I think most enlighten individuals would say healing is more important than jumping over a house.However, if you ask a group of scientists...they just won't accept it without external hardcore evidence.That's the real reason[we're educated not to accept] so many people are fascinated with John Chang and Mo pai.It's just a lot of the other masters are hidden or at least the ones with the ability to manipulate matter at that level.Even some mo pai students say certain tibetan masters are more powerful than pak John.

The technique of drawing energy from a battery or socket was also written about in some old posts by Sean Denty too.Interesting.

Be well.

that level.Even some mo pai students say certain tibetan masters are more powerful than pak John.

I have met some of them. And to be honest with you I have met sufi that are border line JEDI & then some...

The technique of drawing energy from a battery or socket was also written about in some old posts by Sean Denty too.Interesting.

Be well.

Yes its interesting Pak M does some interesting healing stuff.

Also his method to absorb energy from sources is truly powerful.

I used his method + Glenn's shaktipat to keep my car going for an extra 10 miles even though my car ran out of gas.

KUndalini Master Larry Jensen did the same thing with a small single engine plane after he ran out of gas in mid air :mellow: !

He survived as the plane landed safely with NO GAS IN IT.

Be well aswell peace

s

As far as seeing auras if I've had a good practice day -- which means no food, lots of full-lotus, etc. then I'll see white light around people if they are healthy.

Do you realize that most folks who just do Dr. Glenn Morris's Gazing in path notes/Kap or "Gyoshi Ho" in REIKI folks or Pranic Healers can do this with out Lotus all day and with out fasting?

And it just takes seconds to achieve with the right relaxation, Intent & Breathing.

Peace

S

Edited by Vajrasattva

Its not at all to be taken as a brag but I can connect to any one either by in person , photo , video , or text, email message or simply by a name. Its just a by product of training and blessings from my various teachers.

Once you know how its not hard. Also the "Aura" can be seen in many different formats. And yes a Picture or video can show the aura well too.

peace

Santi

Yes. To me this is just logical. We are all connected on many levels and eventually, as we develop, we would reach a level of unity that allows us to connect to anything. As we develop ourselves the limit for how subtle expeirences we can sense is expanded.

Just like we can connect to our ankle now(some people cant even do this...), feel how the condition of our ankle is, sense the muscles, the bloodflow, the energy, etc, we can also expand this and connect to other people the same way. And eventually distance will no longer be an issue.

But I think it is important that this comes as a by-product of training and not as a premature urge to have the "ability".

I have met some of them. And to be honest with you I have met sufi that are border line JEDI & then some...

Yes its interesting Pak M does some interesting healing stuff.

Also his method to absorb energy from sources is truly powerful.

I used his method + Glenn's shaktipat to keep my car going for an extra 10 miles even though my car ran out of gas.

KUndalini Master Larry Jensen did the same thing with a small single engine plane after he ran out of gas in mid air :mellow: !

He survived as the plane landed safely with NO GAS IN IT.

Be well aswell peace

s

Do you realize that most folks who just do Dr. Glenn Morris's Gazing in path notes/Kap or "Gyoshi Ho" in REIKI folks or Pranic Healers can do this with out Lotus all day and with out fasting?

And it just takes seconds to achieve with the right relaxation, Intent & Breathing.

Peace

S

border line JEDI - I think that's what most people want who study martial arts and mo pai! By the way, I saw Return of the Jedi last week again and the way Luke moves and uses his power at the beginning against Jabba! Man!People want that external element...neglecting[which is wrong] healing.Also if Damo was level 72 and John Chang is only 21-25 can you imagine how awesome Damo must have been!?

Check this out! http://sadhanamandir.org/BFB2.pdf

Edited by enouch

Wow Santi,What you said was really true. The houses of those Who study these Genuine Arts could be termed "Haunted" if I may use that bold Western phrase. You begin to Attract things. There are countless Stories of Thiefs or Tresspassers with ill intent encountering Monster like figures.

A guy from Hong Kong once told me about some kind of Fox Magic. Well one night his Wife went to check on him sleeping, but instead of seeing Him she was greeted by a Huge Serpent like Creature laying in the bed ha ha ha, But apparently it was him. He later said it was a trait of this sect - but of course not exclusive to This sect. Its sad, His kids wont even go upstairs during the daytime to play ,they are 11 & 12.

Something simple like a bad intention etc is all thats required, for these people to cause disorder & wreak havoc in your daily life. It wont matter how many buddhist or taoist prayers you recite,if you piss off the wrong people theres no escape.

Stop putting someone else on a pedestal. Put yourselves in that place. Love yourselves as you love the world.

I know what you meant by that but what I had said diden't imply the same thing.

thanks though =D

Wow Santi,What you said was really true. The houses of those Who study these Genuine Arts could be termed "Haunted" if I may use that bold Western phrase. You begin to Attract things. There are countless Stories of Thiefs or Tresspassers with ill intent encountering Monster like figures.

A guy from Hong Kong once told me about some kind of Fox Magic. Well one night his Wife went to check on him sleeping, but instead of seeing Him she was greeted by a Huge Serpent like Creature laying in the bed ha ha ha, But apparently it was him. He later said it was a trait of this sect - but of course not exclusive to This sect. Its sad, His kids wont even go upstairs during the daytime to play ,they are 11 & 12.

Something simple like a bad intention etc is all thats required, for these people to cause disorder & wreak havoc in your daily life. It wont matter how many buddhist or taoist prayers you recite,if you piss off the wrong people theres no escape.

Indeed brother

in Glenn's house & my house & at Tao's and some of the more advanced kap'ers you will find HUNDREDS of real spider webs & Spiders protecting the entrance ways to the property.

After Meditation especially PSD class the next day there will be enormous webs : )

Glenn's totem is the spider.

His Kali often comes as 1/2 spider have beautiful deadly ready to cut of your head KALI MA!

One student was meditating in Bali and a spider ring manifested for him. My daughter once was very feverish and ill and was hard to fall asleep and when i went in to see here there was a giant Golden spider putting her in a web of gold energy.

I check her fever it broke and next day she was better no more illness. : )

After Glenn Died there was a Spider web in the shape of a reiki symbol on my door.

Students have also reported giant snakes in visions & meditation roaming my property.

Yes you are likely to feel the "Super Natural" as Normal in casa de Dobles.

I like my friends. I have faith in Glenn's "Spider Reiki" :) As for the pedestal just believe in the Divine and Smile. Recognize your self as the mirror. Move on.

Peace

S

Edited by Vajrasattva

This is why I teach and expose my students to calming energies first. We must develop the means to project calming energies before we do anything else. In order for a person to progress in his qigong it is imperative that he remain calm.

When we get more powerful it is really easy to do things we shouldn't that can effect others in a negative manner. Remaining calm in all situations prevents this.

• Like 1