joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

On 29.03.2019 at 12:22 AM, Nungali said:

and sometimes they eat  .....

It seems that my fears are justified. :o

I have three more questions:
Does it live in the area where you live?
Were there cases of their attacks on people?
Is it suitable for Chinese food? :)

On 03/04/2019 at 7:24 PM, Pavel Karavaev said:

It seems that my fears are justified. :o

I have three more questions:
Does it live in the area where you live?

No

Were there cases of their attacks on people?

Nope, just kittens  and birds

Is it suitable for Chinese food? :)

Hmmm .. maybe, it be good in a hangi  *  though  - apparently they are naturally infused with coconut flavour from their diet.

5267174039_8052158710_b.jpg

combo coconut and 'earth oven'  flavoured crab  with 'salad'   (  Man ! Do I miss Polynesian food ! )

Coconut-Crab-and-Seafood-Platter.jpg?ito

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/23/2019 at 5:51 PM, silent thunder said:

5cbf88f8de453_arthurattintagel.thumb.jpg.41170072dced88ab8b89417d8c241374.jpg

that'd make a great nighttime twilight shot (so that there's some glow to the atmosphere still)

...with a fire built inside of it

Edited by joeblast

Posted (edited)

Here is a funny one of me smoking a Sage/Demiana/Mullein root rollie while doing horse stance , a few years back :lol: Other than the taiji slippers  and shades I am wearing, I would usually not wear this get up.

A friend of mine who was quite the fashionista and was going travelling, had to rid herself of tons of possessions (mostly a staggering amount of clothing ). Whilst digging through the belongings she was gifting to all of the staff at the hotel we worked at, I found some thai fishermen pants that I wanted, and also found this strange oversized silk sash thingamajig..... I ended up folding it into a robe and wore it for the rest of the day while we were  cleaning our staff accommodations together. 

Tofino will always be a dear place to me; the old growth rain forest has such a  magical mystique about it. Would be nice to live a stones throw from the ocean/surf again too!

g.5d054606cf2bf_bigbass.thumb.jpg.93cf14380a292baa5636bee7b2892af0.jpg

Edited by kyoji
grammar :)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/15/2019 at 12:34 PM, kyoji said:

Here is a funny one of me smoking a Sage/Demiana/Mullein root rollie while doing horse stance , a few years back :lol: Other than the taiji slippers  and shades I am wearing, I would usually not wear this get up.

A friend of mine who was quite the fashionista and was going travelling, had to rid herself of tons of possessions (mostly a staggering amount of clothing ). Whilst digging through the belongings she was gifting to all of the staff at the hotel we worked at, I found some thai fishermen pants that I wanted, and also found this strange oversized silk sash thingamajig..... I ended up folding it into a robe and wore it for the rest of the day while we were  cleaning our staff accommodations together. 

Tofino will always be a dear place to me; the old growth rain forest has such a  magical mystique about it. Would be nice to live a stones throw from the ocean/surf again too!

g.5d054606cf2bf_bigbass.thumb.jpg.93cf14380a292baa5636bee7b2892af0.jpg

that is pure awesome!  get em mate!

2 hours ago, Pavel Karavaev said:

Thanks for this photo.
It looks very unusual and incredibly beautiful.
Where is this place?

a friend sent it to me from somewhere close to Fairbanks alaska

• Like 1