Sign in to follow this  
ryansmith

Blockage Removing Techniques

I was wondering if anyone had some powerful techniques for removing a blockage that will not dissolve. for the past year I have been doing KAP and it has been delightful. However, around 4 monthes ago it felt like a big mass of energy dissolved the blockages in my first two chakras, and they all got stuck in the power chakra. It feels like I constantly have a lump lodged in this chakra. I have tried

-unwinding your belly-technique to massage your abdominal area and reduce stress and tension

-5 day water and juice fast

-taken turmeric, ginger, and pepper every day

-diaphragm stretching-left, right, back

-plow pose

-green tea, chamomile tea

-KAP practices 45-90 minutes a day

-Osho's dynamic meditation

-meditating to a full moon

-focusing my attention completely on the blockage and becoming the blockage.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

I was wondering if anyone had some powerful techniques for removing a blockage that will not dissolve. for the past year I have been doing KAP and it has been delightful. However, around 4 monthes ago it felt like a big mass of energy dissolved the blockages in my first two chakras, and they all got stuck in the power chakra. It feels like I constantly have a lump lodged in this chakra. I have tried

-unwinding your belly-technique to massage your abdominal area and reduce stress and tension

-diaphragm stretching-left, right, back

-plow pose

-focusing my attention completley on the blockage and becoming the blockage.

Be specific

Does it feel like a ball of chi in lower DT?

How long have you gone with out ejaculation?

What does it feel like temperature wise?

What does it inhibit ?

Edited by SereneBlue

Be specific

Does it feel like a ball of chi in lower DT?

How long have you gone with out ejaculation?

What does it feel like temperature wise?

What does it inhibit ?

It does not feel as much as a ball of chi as much as I would say an iceberg in my free-flowing ocean of energy. It does not feel as much emotional as it does physical in nature and somewhat hot and it causes me to cough a lot. I really can't tie it to anything as I had been opening up a lot and my power chakra issues had been dissolving and nothing happened that would have made me feel powerless. However, it just felt like all the blockages got lumped together when I was practicing secret sword and this energy pierced my 1st and 2nd chakras. I usually ejaculate 2-4 times a week. And it is not like an issue that I am feeling nervous or anxiety, as I have even before KAP been able to dissolve these issues. It just feels like everything has gotten stored here and it's something I have to work through, although it's been difficult b/c I feel like I have made no progress in releasing this in 4 months.

Fast the day you where born and 2 days after so 3 days total from sunrise to sun set.

on those 3 days do a lot of secret smile & 5pb & Shaking.

Let me know how it goes.

also are you in my K2 class or Taos?

Fast the day you where born and 2 days after so 3 days total from sunrise to sun set.

on those 3 days do a lot of secret smile & 5pb & Shaking.

Let me know how it goes.

also are you in my K2 class or Taos?

I took K1 and K2 with Tao and am taking PSD 205 with you starting October.

-diagphram stretching-left, right, back

-plow pose

-focosing my attention completley on the blockage and becoming the blockage.

have you looked at B K Frantzis' Water Method of Taoist Meditation? He covers Dissolving in great detail.

have you looked at B K Frantzis' Water Method of Taoist Meditation? He covers Dissolving in great detail.

Tao (of KAP) taught us (on Ryan's promoting) to work on blockages in a very similar way to what Frantzis calls dissolving. This (I think) is what Ryan was referring to when he spoke of "focosing my attention completley on the blockage and becoming the blockage." At least, when Tao was teaching it I was thinking "this is dissolving." Dissolving is not quick, that's for sure. But it is the most safe and sure way to work through a major blockage.

Edited by Creation

Tao (of KAP) taught us (on r.w.'s promoting) to work on blockages in a very similar way to what Frantzis calls dissolving. This (I think) is what r.w. was referring to when he spoke of "focusing my attention completley on the blockage and becoming the blockage." At least, when Tao was teaching it I was thinking "this is dissolving." Dissolving is not quick, that's for sure. But it is the most safe and sure way to work through a major blockage.

Haha...i was the one reason Tao explained this method, and I asked him for any advice. It's weird because every other blockage I have had I have been able to gradually dissolve. KAP had removed a lot of gunk in my power chakra, it just seems like during a clearing process the energy from my lower chakras all dislodged and joined together in my power chakra to make a blockage that has just been sitting and unable to dissolve. Thanks for the advice.

Are you sure it's really a "blockage"?

I don't want to suggest too much in case it's not that and I also want to say that sometimes one thing can be interpreted as another.

Even so, it could be interesting to look at what is "doing the blocking."

If you removed it, what would happen?

And I love this form of question "what would it be IF you knew what it was?" There could be many answers to that!

Do you think it's possible that you're not giving as much free reign to physical techniques as you might? If KAP "worked" for everything else, why not this thing? Just an idea.

Does the "block" serve/help you in any way?

As far as I know - third is a fire/will/volition thang. I reckon (and likely read somewhere too) it is the seat of the ego. It's "enemies" are shame, lack of willpower, lack of discipline and a whole bunch of other stuff which I can't remember.

Are you sure it's really a "blockage"?

I don't want to suggest too much in case it's not that and I also want to say that sometimes one thing can be interpreted as another.

Even so, it could be interesting to look at what is "doing the blocking."

And I love this form of question "what would it be IF you knew what it was?" There could be many answers to that!

Do you think it's possible that you're not giving as much free reign to physical techniques as you might? If KAP "worked" for everything else, why not this thing? Just an idea.

As far as I know - third is a fire/will/volition thang. I reckon (and likely read somewhere too) it is the seat of the ego. It's "enemies" are shame, lack of willpower, lack of discipline and a whole bunch of other stuff which I can't remember.

If you removed it, what would happen?

Energy would flow through. It basically feels like this stagnant dirty chi. For the most part, I can feel my entire body shaking and vibrating constantly, save for this area.

Tao has confirmed that it's a blockage and said it could have been something someone said or a though form that I do no agree with and cannot digest. Truth is when it happened everything in my life was going well and everything has continued to go well, save for this block.

It's definitely a hindrance, yet I am trying to remain as equanimous/loving to it and trying to accept it as I can. It's just hard cause with everything I do, even things that I never even questioned, I have this nervous kind of feeling in my stomach that prevents me from doing what I know would be fun.. I have always been a fiery person and I feel like I can't laugh at things I know are funny. I don't have much drive and feel pretty indifferent.

In response to:

It's "enemies" are shame, lack of willpower, lack of discipline and a whole bunch of other stuff which I can't remember.

Nothing happened emotionally that would have caused this, like i have said it felt like my two lower chakra gunk cleared and just got trapped into a big blockage in my stomach.

Thanks for the response and advice.

Hey Ryan,

I felt like jumping on this thing you wrote "Truth is when it happened..." and you haven't so far explained what the "it" that "happened" is. You don't have to, I was just observing how close the ideas were to each other based on what you wrote.

When I asked what would happen if you removed the block, I was gunning more at an actual life effect - not only (as if it were!) an energetic body response. This was more about me than you;-)

Hopefully you are NOT taking my "advice" as that was not my intention. It was more a mix of trying to help and all the while understanding. Yes, it is a big fault I have! See below for the idea about "trying".

I also jumped on this "trying to accept it as I can" - which sort of said to me that you aren't accepting it (whatever it is) - The only technical worry (and I really consider it to be technical!) I see is that the "trying" part is a bit of a bind and not really close to "accepting" it - especially if the "it" is actually part of you (an idea, a thought).

hum :blink:

Hey Ryan,

I felt like jumping on this thing you wrote "Truth is when it happened..." and you haven't so far explained what the "it" that "happened" is. You don't have to, I was just observing how close the ideas were to each other based on what you wrote.

When I asked what would happen if you removed the block, I was gunning more at an actual life effect - not only (as if it were!) an energetic body response. This was more about me than you;-)

Hopefully you are NOT taking my "advice" as that was not my intention. It was more a mix of trying to help and all the while understanding. Yes, it is a big fault I have! See below for the idea about "trying".

I also jumped on this "trying to accept it as I can" - which sort of said to me that you aren't accepting it (whatever it is) - The only technical worry (and I really consider it to be technical!) I see is that the "trying" part is a bit of a bind and not really close to "accepting" it - especially if the "it" is actually part of you (an idea, a thought).

hum :blink:

There really is no it that happened, no life trauma, no feeling of powerlessness, no loss, etc, no event that I am trying to suppress or feel ashamed of.. The it i refer to, occurred when I was in meditation doing the secret sword when I felt this clearing energy moving it's way up my sushuma and all the energy that was cleared then get stuck in my power chakra. From that moment my lower chakras have been very clear and i can especially feel a strong connection to mother earth/my base is constantly buzzing/shaking, but the escatic/happy/wake up every day thrilled with complete happiness that had been my normal state for the previous 5 months was replaced with this knot feeling/something is unsettled. Maybe there's deeper levels of the self/subconscious that I have to accept before this feeling can pass.

For example:

Bagua or Xingyi or Silat or Vipassana or Zhan Zhuang postures & Herbal treatment.

Sign in to follow this