Encephalon

Inappropriate Yoga Guy - We have ALL met him!

This was filmed at a studio in Woodland Hills, CA. I used to go there and recognized it immediately.

I hope none of that dude rubbed off on you. The dude thinks with his penis.

Happy Trails!

Funny! I think there's one of him in every type of class I've ever taken - karate, Taiji, scuba, etc...

haha nice. a good reminder for me to be present around others..... sometimes I tend to act and talk without any consciousness (not like this guy, but similar in the mental structure).

Gotta get down to earth, relax into the now, and be real for the sake of the moment.

Edited by Old Man Contradiction

haha nice. a good reminder for me to be present around others..... sometimes I tend to act and talk without any consciousness (not like this guy, but similar in the mental structure).

Gotta get down to earth, relax into the now, and be real for the sake of the moment.

Good point...trying not to be "that guy" is a worthy endeavor. :)

Thank heavens no one in TTB ever behaves like that! I mean, we're all selfless as melting ice, right? :lol:

You really don't expect a truthful response to this do you?

Happy Trails!

This video is awesome - it got me to check out those goji-berries.

They'll make your girlfriend horny. :lol:

They'll make your girlfriend horny. :lol:

Was that inappropriate? :unsure:;)

Ogden_FB.jpg

vs

ogden2340260.jpg

NNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo...............

My only defense is I had to borrow my partners yellow singlet :lol:

Are you kidding? The girl he was hitting on is the hottest!!

What do you mean?

That I am wrong to find the guy hot? Or are you making references to some unseen reality that I'm not getting ;-) ?

Edited to assure Vaj that I have some order of ego-perspective. Vaj, on an absolute level, you're just as hot as inappropriate yoga guy, happy;-)?

Edited by Kate

What do you mean?

That I am wrong to find the guy hot? Or are you making references to some unseen reality that I'm not getting ;-) ?

Edited to assure Vaj that I have some order of ego-perspective. Vaj, on an absolute level, you're just as hot as inappropriate yoga guy, happy;-)?

LOL! thanks... I was just making a joking statement, without any sense of judgement other than the obvious judgement of "hotness" I was attributing to the girl that the inappropriate yoga guy was trying to overzealously get to like him. He's really just insecure and totally oblivious to it. What I myself have been guilty of... of course. As I think we all have to one degree or another, unless we have some lurking life long, and born Buddhas amongst us? :P

:lol: Thanks everyone.

I got my partner to take quite a few photo's for that. I probably should not have done it in full sun as I couldn't get the soft eyes. I was trying for a "sleazy pick up look" and I seem to have also ended up with

Evil Ogden

ogden340260.jpg

I will beat you to death with my yoga mat

Namaste

p.s. I'm much nicer when I smile :DPersonal Practice image link