Sign in to follow this  
JustARandomPanda

KAP class

Just finished the KAP One class about an hour ago.

I loved every minute of it. If anyone is sitting on the fence about taking it. I heartily recommend it.

It only gets better, much better!

:D

Way

I have a question.

I'm doing the belly breathing exercise the way it was described in the class. Except it's...ugh...making me horny. The stuff with the perineum I think is what's doing it. Is there a way to do this without getting that effect? Or does this mean I'm not doing it right?

I have a question.

I'm doing the belly breathing exercise the way it was described in the class. Except it's...ugh...making me horny. The stuff with the perineum I think is what's doing it. Is there a way to do this without getting that effect? Or does this mean I'm not doing it right?

Nothing wrong with "horny" - good in fact. That feeling will come and go. There is quite a bit about sexual energy in kap, esp in level two. The best place to ask though would be in the facebook page. Tao, as you probably know, doesn't post on TBs.

Way

hehehe yes horney is good B) Sexual energy is the easiest / most common form of energy to feel.

Definitely post your questions to Tao. He is your teacher and is there to help you :D Actually I have a feeling Tao could help you with your other "worry" too if he knew about it. Keep a practice blog on your Kap groups facebook page as Way suggests. Tao loves to hear what his students are doing and is really helpful with questions. Knowing what people are practicing and having difficulty with helps him plan his next class too.

I only post here because

1 I like TTB

2 Santi reads my rambelings

3 I really love many of the people here.

But it's easier to post in the kap facebook group as you can describe exactly what you are doing and if others in your group do the same it's quite helpful. Plus you get to know them better. I feel so close to Tony, Margarita and Fran who I have done KAP 1&2 with.

When you graduate is there a group on Facebook to talk to other people that have taken the course with Santi & Tao? Like I'd like to talk to other KAP grads...that's mostly why I still come on TB, to read you guys' KAP journals and to read Santi's posts.

:)

When you graduate is there a group on Facebook to talk to other people that have taken the course with Santi & Tao? Like I'd like to talk to other KAP grads...that's mostly why I still come on TB, to read you guys' KAP journals and to read Santi's posts.

Tao has recently created 2 new groups on facebook - one for KAP1 grads and one for KAP2 grads. It hasn't really got going yet though. Also, Tao has started doing group meditations via skype for his students on Thursdays, though I'm not sure if it is just for grads. The last one was quite a blast! I expect Santi has something simular.

Way

Thanks Mal!

So you can tell me! For Kap 1- what came after Earth (if it's Water, I'll LOL;-)) No but which bit was it? I have the stuff online (not Facebook)

I`m almost more of an earth /air thing than the water thing (not my best spot) but I know I "could do better" with that. You , however, are so wet it doesn't bear thinking about;-) So you would have to teach me it!

:lol:

With thanks!

Kate

Hehe, a person can never be too wet. Yes Earth Water Fire Air Void.

The exercise are just preparation to get you familiar with those feelings/ elements.

The ones I remember.

Earth was the walking slowly with deep roots

Water I cheat as I do Tai Chi, but I think it was a more fluid walk. Pelvis is a box - practice swishing the water around in it. Water was also good for healing injuries with the hands.

Fire is Tumo

Air Spider stretch and healing/loving/heart centred practices.

Was that your question?

I quote you Mal;-)

"a person can never be too wet."

Except that I am not - see I even avoided it in favour of everything else (you forget that I was working so long on earthy things;-) possibly to my detriment...

Anyway, you could tell me which thing I could/should go for, given you kind of have a vocation. Don't protest;-).

However, it seems you were also cheating! Why Mal?? When your person seems to me (my fault obviously) to be built upon watery wonderfulness;-) Oh go on;-) Tell ;-)

Love,

Kate

there's a KAP1 review every Thursday....some of the KAP2 students hang out to do the KAP1 review before they do their review right after ours...plenty of people who you can chop it up with in that room..i can point you to soe people who have helped me if you want though...just let me know in this thread or shoot me a PM

there's a KAP1 review every Thursday....some of the KAP2 students hang out to do the KAP1 review before they do their review right after ours...plenty of people who you can chop it up with in that room..i can point you to soe people who have helped me if you want though...just let me know in this thread or shoot me a PM

hmmm...my KAP1 class is Thursday mornings. How do you get into the KAP1 Review? I guess I should wait until I've completed KAP1, but just for future reference, I guess?

I loved every minute of it. If anyone is sitting on the fence about taking it. I heartily recommend it.

Please share your experiences.

Did you feel burning in the spine?

Did kundalini activate? Sponatanous movements? Visions? Feelings of energy through the body?

Are you able to move chi like putty now? This is the claim.

Please don't mess with other people's paths. Many here practice KAP and truly enjoy it. Intelligent and sincere people. To me as an outsider, it seems like a great system, and if I wasn't preoccupied I would sign up for it in a second. Sereneblue just joined due to an older student DONATING the money! That should say something.

Besides that, in the beginning of any practice not much will happen. A lot will seem like it's happening, but it takes time and effort to truly work. People who aren't accustomed to these types of things won't know exactly what's happening with their body and mind.

Also, it's wise to shut up and listen when you're a newbie. No offense to you...you seem smart...but there is much to learn, and those who scoff at everything they don't know aren't learning.

Edit: Also, if you want to learn about a practice that people are talking about, do a search and read. I think the search function requires at least 4 letters, so instead of "KAP" you could try looking up "Santi".

Edited by Scotty

given the used car salesmen nature of the advertising used on the KAP site, I feel that the questions asked are pretty appropriate. the system claims to awaken kundalini in anybody in 90 days. does it work as advertised or not? thats a fair question.

Edited by mikaelz

given the used car salesmen nature of the advertising used on the KAP site, I feel that the questions asked are pretty appropriate. the system claims to awaken kundalini in anybody in 90 days. does it work as advertised or not? thats a fair question.

furthermore, have a look at what he said:

Joining involves a significant sum of money so wouldn't it be wiser to wait some more sessions and see progress before recommending something with such certainty?

I don't want to ruin his practice but his recommendation is not well-substantiated. Isn't it true that we sometimes get a good impression initially but then change our minds later?

Isn't it true that we sometime get a good impression initially but then change our minds later?

Yes, this is true.

I agree that it is a fair question, but it doesn't seem right to ask it to an absolute beginner.

Please don't mess with other people's paths. Many here practice KAP and truly enjoy it. Intelligent and sincere people. To me as an outsider, it seems like a great system, and if I wasn't preoccupied I would sign up for it in a second. Sereneblue just joined due to an older student DONATING the money! That should say something.

Besides that, in the beginning of any practice not much will happen. A lot will seem like it's happening, but it takes time and effort to truly work. People who aren't accustomed to these types of things won't know exactly what's happening with their body and mind.

Also, it's wise to shut up and listen when you're a newbie. No offense to you...you seem smart...but there is much to learn, and those who scoff at everything they don't know aren't learning.

Edit: Also, if you want to learn about a practice that people are talking about, do a search and read. I think the search function requires at least 4 letters, so instead of "KAP" you could try looking up "Santi".

Sorry if it seemed that way, that I was a scoffing Grinch. I did kundalini practices in the past, including all that spontanous movement stuff, seems very like kunlun. I can barely associate with it anymore. Anyway, I just want to get it clear I am not just some idiot whos read a book by Richard Dawkins or Derren Brown and thinks he knows everything! I don't deny kundalini, but from now on I always question the methods. These days I'd want to actually meet the person teaching, see what I feel around them, practice amongst their people, and see what happens.

I read an article by Glenn Morris saying you either activate your kundalini or you don't, and that there is NO MISTAKE.

He said the spine felt like it was on fire.... And then it was too late....Do you get me? POWERFUL.

If it is gradual then you can create these things by thought. This is why I ask these frank, up-front questions!

You can say "its great" but means nothing to me anymore. Films are great, books are great .etc. I probably would have said that about some of my practices but lips remain closed about them now....

What interests me is the wierd things happening, the burning spine, the sweet saliva, seeing other dimensions, soft spot at the top of the skull, goo shooting out of the top of the head (wtf! that one sounds really wierd!).

So OK, I'll shut up, and would like to hear about people who have developed the signs of the true kundalini survivors, as expressed by Glenn Morris....

Dr. Morris on the biological characteristics of true kundalini survivors:

http://thewarriorscave.blogspot.com/2008/0...cteristics.html

Stop asking and pussyfooting around SHUT UP & DO.

And then we speak about what it does & doesn't.

You want Kundalini come get it. You don't want it but keep being a pain in the ass start stepping before my cosmic foot goes up your ass and makes your Kundalini open anyways.

Santi is a very nice guy in person, but I wouldn't constantly be so disrespectful to his path/methods. Energy can be used in many ways. Good luck to you.

Sign in to follow this