Spirit Ape

Burning Palm System

Baguakid,

Thanks for the questions, its not dangerous at all to your health the only part I could see some damage if you was striking the special bags stupidly and not using Dit Dar Jau (medicine). But the Meds and theory of meditation is very simple and realistic which brings the results. It does require for you to get up around sunrise and use nature to help absorb its energies which for me is my way of lifestyle I love to see the sunrise and feel the 1st energy that comes from night Yin and receiving Sun Yang but there is much more to it.

More time the better and more often better but once a day for about 1hr in the beginning would be fantastic results but its very addictive cause of the energy feeling and how you work and understand nature. Who wouldnt want a better teacher then Mother Earth (nature herself)?

Hope that was of any help!

Ape

Thanks Spirit Ape,

Are there requirements such as semen retention?

My understanding (perhaps wrongly, please correct me) was that because you're creating a lot of heat energy there is the danger that a practioner would need to be careful of damaging his/her yin aspect and hurting oneself (the reason I asked about semen retention). Also, if someone lived in a Hot environment, would special care be needed?

Thank you,

You dont have to give up sex but excess is maybe not so good! Enjoy life bro.... ;)

If you are overheating just stop and bring the energy back to the dan tian. Plus this art uses water element which may help that over heating, which ive never had so Im not sure where you getting your information, i know there is a Fire Palm system that brings alot of heat and herbs are used counter it.

Ape

I believe you dont understand my Burning Palm system and maybe thinking its like Max lama guys?!

P.S To leave a red palm print on skin (back, arms) is not a true skill and anyone can do that without any type of training.

SP, I don't know about Sufu Max's Burning palm but I've seen his demos. You energy is interesting hence the offer to make a demo video. There are several training systems that will produce Burning palm effect, and there is no need to put them down as inferior. My teacher in Russia was a healer and he can do burning palm by a slight tap with no side effects. It's an outcome of the energy practices he was doing, no more to it. No hitting or herbs involved.

I havent discussed the full system Smile, I dont want to come across like some others Yes there is a no touch method with In my own Burning Palm system but the no touch method leaves a mark but that basically meant that you will die. I have not attain that level yet, will I Im not sure, I can leave a palm print like Max and I can leave someone really hurt and black, I have also used Burning Palm to heal where you lay your palm/s on the person and your energy finds there problems similar to reiki method.

The No Touch method I dont want to say its real cause I havent done it, would be amazing to have I know that It was tested on animals and criminals back in the old days.

My purpose is to not let my Burning Palm system die I have been given something special and was told it was time to show it. The health and healing is awesome and the art is a complete DaoYin /Nei Gung type art mixed with some hardcore Iron Palm type work, uses nature to draw energy, has mudras, but I want to show that its a complete healthy system not just hurting.

cheers

Ape

The hitting bags is to help you develop your striking skills, in case you go toe to toe, I wouldnt be relying on hoping I can leave a mark on someone even if I had that skill. So this BP has striking of bags and other awsome devices to condition you as a fighter and release force for both healing and hurting.

Edited by Spirit Ape

Thank you for explaining your system, SA. From the video on Youtube, you definitely have something there. Very nice energy.

Spirit Ape, do you ever come to Melbourne or do workshops here? Its a great looking system. Do you think It will complement Yang Mian? I know you know something of our tradition...

Funny you mention that I have a student of Yang Mian, learning this, due to what I know of YM this will definetly blow torch your Steel body and hand training. I also have Iron Body system that I teach on top of the Burning Palm!

Hows your Base power?

Regards

Ape

Edited by Spirit Ape

Funny you mention that I have a student of Yang Mian, learning this, due to what I know of YM this will definetly blow torch your Steel body and hand training. I also have Iron Body system that I teach on top of the Burning Palm!

Hows your Base power?

Regards

Ape

Thanks, My striking power had gone turbo. The Muay Thai guys love it as they get weaker as they get fatigued, but my strikes if anything get Harder.

I am not getting any of the Inner noises yet though.

Will you offer any longer study workshops? I am quite interested. Cant wait to see it more...

I would be willing to travel to Sydney for longer training sessions.

And Melbourne?

Hello,

I have been asked if Max Burning Palm is like mine, i dont know i was told max has 9 standing meds (static) i have 18 meds moving and static that builds upon each other. Just wanted to post this incase you are wondering, who is better I dont care I just know that its an incrediable system if someone is serously after a complete internal iron palm / healing / self realization system.

regards

Ape

Hi Nate,

Im hoping to fit the complete system on 5 dvds I cant cram too much into 1-2 its way to big and involved. I would say 5-6 give or take for the complete system but done in the proper order to learn the art so you can progress.

This is a something I didnt think about doing before so to break it down and learn it right is important for me to maken for the series.

Hope that is of any help?

Ape

Yes, thats good to know.

I hope you find the energy to get it done soon!! The more the better!!

So, initially, on DVD and one book will be released, right?

Thats looking like this coming Sept. or Oct.?

Without pinning you down to an exact price, I think I say you say that it will be around 60-75$ or so, right?

Regardless of the price, is that amount you quoted for the entire thing (all dvd's--whole program) or just the first DVD and book?

Any idea on how much you'll charge for the rest of the DVD's?

Will there be a new book for each DVD?

Any idea on how long before all the material is made available?

Im interested in this.

Looking forward to your reply.....:-)

Nate-

Yeah, around that price for book and DVD as a package.

Each series will have book and dvd you can work from both.

Im saying late sept, oct if I can get it done earlier would be good but family life, working well you know how it is in this rat race.

But Thanks for your intrest its a very nice art, very deep and energetic!

take care

Ape

More time the better and more often better but once a day for about 1hr in the beginning would be fantastic results but its very addictive cause of the energy feeling and how you work and understand nature. Who wouldnt want a better teacher then Mother Earth (nature herself)?

nature is great. but nature indeed isn't only nature like trees and things, it's everything ;)

Thats right froggie, also there is different energies connected and refined from nature, sun, moon ,water, universe, stars all have there own energies then there is the ONE. ;)

There is certain things that is trained in Burning Palm that helps you connect to the Dao thats what I mean. :)

Peace bro,

Ape

You don't have to give up sex but excess is maybe not so good! Enjoy life bro.... ;)

If you are overheating just stop and bring the energy back to the dan tian. Plus this art uses water element which may help that over heating, which ive never had so Im not sure where you getting your information, i know there is a Fire Palm system that brings alot of heat and herbs are used counter it.

Ape

Thanks Spirit, This sounds really great!! I'm looking forward to your release!!

Forgot to mention the Burning Palm system is also known as the Imprint Palm I dont know what Max Kunlun has as his Burning Palm art.

Max's burning palm would be similar if not identical in many respects to what we do at SSTT. It's just built into the "Art" causing the imprint of the burning palm and individual fingers to appear.

If you are after a full one Nei Gung Iron Palm system for health, healing energy, and awesome fighting this is one of the best ive practiced and have been told by Sifu Doo Wai to release to the public. This 1st level if a real treasure and not easy to do but will develop huges amount of Qi, heals the body by balancing out the yin yang. I dont want to give away too much only because I know half of the people here will really say Bullshit but that is path of the course here at Taobums. :)

I can verify what you do is NOT bullshit, because if I can do it and so can some of my other students; then I have no doubt that you can also do the "Burning Palm"!.

For the sake of the video, one of my students voluteered and it was a very light demonstration..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5aCQDrPYMo

it became progressively worse about a half hour later. It is not uncommon for the burning palm imprint marks to remain for 2-4 weeks turning from "red" to "black & blue" so SSTT advises extreme caution to use restrain when doing this technique so as not to seriously injure someone in practice.

http://www.sstt-institute.org/

Hi SS,

Thanks, its a very real skill indeed! :)

To truly demonstrate it im actually not confident of the outcome, cause hitting soft and leaving a mark is ok but what I did to my student wasnt very kind and it wasnt on purpose. Regardless of leaving a imprint palm the healing energy it develops is amazing, the internal forms are very nice and peaceful, cultivates lots of energy and it has different types of hanging bags and special devices to train someone as a complete fighter (hand to hand). Anyway its a great art, looking at your clips very interesting will read more and ask you questions later!

regards

Ape

I hope yall understand that the burning palm is a ninja skill that can actually kill !!!

here's the proof:

Ca9e3sePyUw

Hi SS,

Thanks, its a very real skill indeed! :)

To truly demonstrate it im actually not confident of the outcome, cause hitting soft and leaving a mark is ok but what I did to my student wasnt very kind and it wasnt on purpose. Regardless of leaving a imprint palm the healing energy it develops is amazing, the internal forms are very nice and peaceful, cultivates lots of energy and it has different types of hanging bags and special devices to train someone as a complete fighter (hand to hand). Anyway its a great art, looking at your clips very interesting will read more and ask you questions later!

regards

Ape

Hi Ape, I feel the same way as yourself about abusing my abilities. For those of us truly using internal metaphysical energy we can't play or use this because it is *FUN*! That is what some of the other physical martial artist don't understand while (Ape :) & his students understand, SSTT :) Instructors & students understand) So what ends up happening is that physical martial artists harass us and call us fakes until they come to our classes. Ape is in Australia while I'm on the opposite side of the world in California, but it doesn't make any difference whether you visit Ape or myself because when these techniques are used indiscriminately you don't have to believe.. You will get *HURT*.

portcraig and growant both came to visit and are SSTT members through this Taobums forum. growant kept asking to get hit with 'internal metaphysical energy'; however, he was never hit with much strength. During the next 2 weeks his arms became paralyzed with pain while barely able to sleep. I went to Chinatown after 2 weeks to get the herbs to heal him and within a week the pain was gone. For this reason I have stopped demonstrating on visitors and new students. So let's leave SSTT out as to why I stop demonstrating on people in California.

Let's say you visit Ape in Australia and you keep pushing him to demonstrate on you the real "Martial Arts" power of the Burning Palm System :o . You'll get burn marks on arms, then your arms will start to paralyze. (you don't want to be hit on the body) It will be painful to impossible to raise your arms if Ape really decides to let the Burning Palm to sink in.. the pain persist and may last for weeks. My same experience as growant went through a painful experience for 2 weeks taking other metaphysical hits, it's not very kind :( especially if you are trying to retain students.

The healing effects are great! When 2 Kunlun certified instructors had visited us, SSTT had already changed policy in where only our healing energy is shown. As a result, we are in the process of planning a joint Kunlun-SSTT seminar the 2nd week of July in San Francisco.

In other words when you visit Ape, be nice! as you've already read all the SSTT warnings labels, which offended one person; however, rules probably apply when you visit Ape in Australia -Be Respectful! I already know what the metaphysical Burning Palm feels like so I don't need to get hit with the Burning Palm in Australia, Los Angeles or anywhere else where someone knows what they are doing... already been there, done that.

Why does it seem that every time someone sets out to teach something they have to add the "Secrets revealed!" "Never before seen!" bullshit to it? Is it some kind of fear of not making money on it? Or just to lull the sheep masses into brainlessness so they go out and buy another system they will probably never use.

Do you really want to know the answer to that question? I'll give you a 'real life' example of what happens if someone tries to teach SSTT without permission. I had an SSTT student, who was unauthorized to teach the raw form of SSTT. He put it own his website to get students while teaching without first getting permission, trying to get permission after he had a group of students... By then it was too late, my sifu found out about this student trying to teach without prior permission to teach. My student was NOT authorized to teach SSTT and tried mixing it with other styles. My sifu came out to visit one of the classes then started to beat this student(instructor) without stopping for EVERYONE to see --in front of all the other students for teaching without permission and authorization. When this student's "friend" stood up, my sifu saw this as an insult and asked this other person if he wanted a part of the action. Even though my sifu is 6'2" and weigh about 140lbs, this other "friend" of the student towered over my sifu. Even with all this "friend's" martial arts abilities, this "friend" just left the dojo ASAP.

"Easy Lesson" --If the sifu doesn't want you to teach the art, you don't teach the art without permission! Even today this student is so afraid and intimidated by my sifu, this student will run before allowing himself to be in the same room. Part of our present agreement is that this student *NEVER* wants to be in the same room or vicinity and ended up leaving the state.. I know it sounds crazy? but this is what happens when a person is unauthorized to teach a certain style and technique. This is "Old School" martial arts! You take a few years of practice then try and start up your own SSTT school professing to be an *EXPERT*, my sifu will hunt you down if you are not authorized to teach the style! No MMA/UFC/BJJ/boxing champions can/will stop my sifu because he will terrorize and beat anyone and everyone with no mercy, no rules, no gloves or pads if they are unauthorized to teach *HIS* style. So he take this very personally!

My sifu then made the other students stay up until 3a-4a in the morning shouting and yelling at them in a local restaurant regarding respect and courtesy pertaining to "Traditional Martial Arts". This story is known in SSTT as some of the existing students and instructors were present when this happened.

To make a long story short, I can teach SSTT as a 'Sifu'; however, none of the other SSTT Instructors are allowed nor authorized to teach SSTT independently without my permission because they will be hunted down, found and beaten. I know it sound idiotic in the 21st Century, but these old masters are still alive and they are very strict about how, who, what, where, when *THEIR* art is transmitted.

So *IF* Spirit Ape says, "Never before taught, seen, allowed before, etc, etc." --There is a reason I can personally vouch for that exist with SSTT; however, I'm sure many on TaoBums cannot relate to this mentality. There may be some unethical people will say *ANYTHING* to get quick money, but the SSTT Instructors are already very aware what happens when someone teaches SSTT without being specifically authorized -some of SSTT instructors and students have seen this before and it will happen again if anyone goes "rogue" at SSTT.

One of the main reasons I'm backing Spirit Ape is because I know what I have been through to teach SSTT. Spirit Ape has been humble in how he presents his teachings, he may question someone if they seem to be completely fraudulent. He is prepared to take some of the insults for what he has been given permission to teach. I have personally had to endure a lot of personal insults, ridicules, threats, fights where even my students stayed locked in the safety of the car when I went to face off with 5 other men alone who were threatening my students. I had even told my students to get out of the car as the fight would only be a few seconds, but my students were so afraid that they didn't come out until the fight was over(in a few seconds). Then they started shaking hands with the 5 other men when the fight was over. How is that for loyalty? So it's difficult to even find loyal, trustworthy students just as it is difficult to find a loyal, trustworth instructor.

The reason why I am making this very public because there will be some of you living in the U.S. who are potential SSTT students, you will meet some of the students who stayed locked up in the safety of a car rather then see or back their sifu when he was outnumbered. You will eventually meet my sifu who chases down rogue students and went ballistic on some of the present SSTT students and instructors who hid in the safety of a locked car. You'll understand the true meaning of 'Traditional Respect' because when someone is truly sincere, he/she will not teach an art/style/technique until given permission no matter how much or how little the knowledge. It is a matter of honor and integrity that TRADITIONAL martial instructors and students of any style, not only SSTT -Don't share the art until given permission.

SSTT welcomes anyone to join respectfully because.. Yes, everything above can be verified. Please do not punish or mock the SSTT students or instructors when you see them in person because what is written is not an SSTT secret rather our 'Code of Conduct' is that we don't insult or humiliate our fellow SSTT members or other martial artists of different styles. We learn from our mistakes, so what I mentioned above is a learning tool for SSTT students and future students who will never forget these unfortunate circumstances.

If Spirit Ape has conditions and a Code of Conduct, context on how, when, where, what he is allowed to teach, he can share those conditions. -That's up to him.

I'm backing Spirit Ape's and any other Sifu/Sensei/Instructor of any martial arts styles who has had to get permission to teach their art because I went through a process of getting special permission to teach and it is rude to mock someone when the price of learning with permission to teach a particular art(myself,SSTT) is more painful than any insults, threats or fights; I have experienced in person or in discussion. You are more than welcome to see how different 'Old School' tradition is compared to the average "franchised" martial arts so common today. The main difference is that the Internet makes it very easy to communicate with the world, so ridiculing is easy, misunderstanding is easy. Learning, practicing, transmitting and teaching the true art from the TRADITIONAL masters is still difficult. At this time ICs(instructor candidates) are chosen and may 'DOR/drop on request' to still study SSTT in a user-friendly mode without ever feeling compelled to be an instructor. We will make SSTT easy and accessible so anyone can learn SSTT in a very user-friendly environment. At SSTT no one is forced to be an instructor, our instructor candidates are chosen and can DOR at any time. It's not always pleasant being an SSTT-IC. Even if someone becomes an SSTT Instructor, they cannot teach independantly without permission. It's not fun being an IC, Instructor or Sifu, the pay is terrible so if someone get excited about teaching SSTT it's not for the money. There are some SSTT Instructor(s) who have admitted that being an active SSTT Instructor or Instructor Candidate is just too difficult. They will only teach and promote SSTT when we become profitable and being an SSTT-rogue(unauthorized) instructor isn't worth facing my sifu. IMHO-There are many times being a sifu/sensei/instructor in any style of martial arts, meditation including SSTT *sucks* --a person has to be durable to go the distance and most aren't :blink:

Hi Ape, I feel the same way as yourself about abusing my abilities. For those of us truly using internal metaphysical energy we can't play or use this because it is *FUN*! That is what some of the other physical martial artist don't understand while (Ape :) & his students understand, SSTT :) Instructors & students understand) So what ends up happening is that physical martial artists harass us and call us fakes until they come to our classes. Ape is in Australia while I'm on the opposite side of the world in California, but it doesn't make any difference whether you visit Ape or myself because when these techniques are used indiscriminately you don't have to believe.. You will get *HURT*.

portcraig and growant both came to visit and are SSTT members through this Taobums forum. growant kept asking to get hit with 'internal metaphysical energy'; however, he was never hit with much strength. During the next 2 weeks his arms became paralyzed with pain while barely able to sleep. I went to Chinatown after 2 weeks to get the herbs to heal him and within a week the pain was gone. For this reason I have stopped demonstrating on visitors and new students. So let's leave SSTT out as to why I stop demonstrating on people in California.

Let's say you visit Ape in Australia and you keep pushing him to demonstrate on you the real "Martial Arts" power of the Burning Palm System :o . You'll get burn marks on arms, then your arms will start to paralyze. (you don't want to be hit on the body) It will be painful to impossible to raise your arms if Ape really decides to let the Burning Palm to sink in.. the pain persist and may last for weeks. My same experience as growant went through a painful experience for 2 weeks taking other metaphysical hits, it's not very kind :( especially if you are trying to retain students.

The healing effects are great! When 2 Kunlun certified instructors had visited us, SSTT had already changed policy in where only our healing energy is shown. As a result, we are in the process of planning a joint Kunlun-SSTT seminar the 2nd week of July in San Francisco.

In other words when you visit Ape, be nice! as you've already read all the SSTT warnings labels, which offended one person; however, rules probably apply when you visit Ape in Australia -Be Respectful! I already know what the metaphysical Burning Palm feels like so I don't need to get hit with the Burning Palm in Australia, Los Angeles or anywhere else where someone knows what they are doing... already been there, done that.

Do you really want to know the answer to that question? I'll give you a 'real life' example of what happens if someone tries to teach SSTT without permission. I had an SSTT student, who was unauthorized to teach the raw form of SSTT. He put it own his website to get students while teaching without first getting permission, trying to get permission after he had a group of students... By then it was too late, my sifu found out about this student trying to teach without prior permission to teach. My student was NOT authorized to teach SSTT and tried mixing it with other styles. My sifu came out to visit one of the classes then started to beat this student(instructor) without stopping for EVERYONE to see --in front of all the other students for teaching without permission and authorization. When this student's "friend" stood up, my sifu saw this as an insult and asked this other person if he wanted a part of the action. Even though my sifu is 6'2" and weigh about 140lbs, this other "friend" of the student towered over my sifu. Even with all this "friend's" martial arts abilities, this "friend" just left the dojo ASAP.

"Easy Lesson" --If the sifu doesn't want you to teach the art, you don't teach the art without permission! Even today this student is so afraid and intimidated by my sifu, this student will run before allowing himself to be in the same room. Part of our present agreement is that this student *NEVER* wants to be in the same room or vicinity and ended up leaving the state.. I know it sounds crazy? but this is what happens when a person is unauthorized to teach a certain style and technique. This is "Old School" martial arts! You take a few years of practice then try and start up your own SSTT school professing to be an *EXPERT*, my sifu will hunt you down if you are not authorized to teach the style! No MMA/UFC/BJJ/boxing champions can/will stop my sifu because he will terrorize and beat anyone and everyone with no mercy, no rules, no gloves or pads if they are unauthorized to teach *HIS* style. So he take this very personally!

My sifu then made the other students stay up until 3a-4a in the morning shouting and yelling at them in a local restaurant regarding respect and courtesy pertaining to "Traditional Martial Arts". This story is known in SSTT as some of the existing students and instructors were present when this happened.

To make a long story short, I can teach SSTT as a 'Sifu'; however, none of the other SSTT Instructors are allowed nor authorized to teach SSTT independently without my permission because they will be hunted down, found and beaten. I know it sound idiotic in the 21st Century, but these old masters are still alive and they are very strict about how, who, what, where, when *THEIR* art is transmitted.

So *IF* Spirit Ape says, "Never before taught, seen, allowed before, etc, etc." --There is a reason I can personally vouch for that exist with SSTT; however, I'm sure many on TaoBums cannot relate to this mentality. There may be some unethical people will say *ANYTHING* to get quick money, but the SSTT Instructors are already very aware what happens when someone teaches SSTT without being specifically authorized -some of SSTT instructors and students have seen this before and it will happen again if anyone goes "rogue" at SSTT.

One of the main reasons I'm backing Spirit Ape is because I know what I have been through to teach SSTT. Spirit Ape has been humble in how he presents his teachings, he may question someone if they seem to be completely fraudulent. He is prepared to take some of the insults for what he has been given permission to teach. I have personally had to endure a lot of personal insults, ridicules, threats, fights where even my students stayed locked in the safety of the car when I went to face off with 5 other men alone who were threatening my students. I had even told my students to get out of the car as the fight would only be a few seconds, but my students were so afraid that they didn't come out until the fight was over(in a few seconds). Then they started shaking hands with the 5 other men when the fight was over. How is that for loyalty? So it's difficult to even find loyal, trustworthy students just as it is difficult to find a loyal, trustworth instructor.

The reason why I am making this very public because there will be some of you living in the U.S. who are potential SSTT students, you will meet some of the students who stayed locked up in the safety of a car rather then see or back their sifu when he was outnumbered. You will eventually meet my sifu who chases down rogue students and went ballistic on some of the present SSTT students and instructors who hid in the safety of a locked car. You'll understand the true meaning of 'Traditional Respect' because when someone is truly sincere, he/she will not teach an art/style/technique until given permission no matter how much or how little the knowledge. It is a matter of honor and integrity that TRADITIONAL martial instructors and students of any style, not only SSTT -Don't share the art until given permission.

SSTT welcomes anyone to join respectfully because.. Yes, everything above can be verified. Please do not punish or mock the SSTT students or instructors when you see them in person because what is written is not an SSTT secret rather our 'Code of Conduct' is that we don't insult or humiliate our fellow SSTT members or other martial artists of different styles. We learn from our mistakes, so what I mentioned above is a learning tool for SSTT students and future students who will never forget these unfortunate circumstances.

If Spirit Ape has conditions and a Code of Conduct, context on how, when, where, what he is allowed to teach, he can share those conditions. -That's up to him.

I'm backing Spirit Ape's and any other Sifu/Sensei/Instructor of any martial arts styles who has had to get permission to teach their art because I went through a process of getting special permission to teach and it is rude to mock someone when the price of learning with permission to teach a particular art(myself,SSTT) is more painful than any insults, threats or fights; I have experienced in person or in discussion. You are more than welcome to see how different 'Old School' tradition is compared to the average "franchised" martial arts so common today. The main difference is that the Internet makes it very easy to communicate with the world, so ridiculing is easy, misunderstanding is easy. Learning, practicing, transmitting and teaching the true art from the TRADITIONAL masters is still difficult. At this time ICs(instructor candidates) are chosen and may 'DOR/drop on request' to still study SSTT in a user-friendly mode without ever feeling compelled to be an instructor. We will make SSTT easy and accessible so anyone can learn SSTT in a very user-friendly environment. At SSTT no one is forced to be an instructor, our instructor candidates are chosen and can DOR at any time. It's not always pleasant being an SSTT-IC. Even if someone becomes an SSTT Instructor, they cannot teach independantly without permission. It's not fun being an IC, Instructor or Sifu, the pay is terrible so if someone get excited about teaching SSTT it's not for the money. There are some SSTT Instructor(s) who have admitted that being an active SSTT Instructor or Instructor Candidate is just too difficult. They will only teach and promote SSTT when we become profitable and being an SSTT-rogue(unauthorized) instructor isn't worth facing my sifu. IMHO-There are many times being a sifu/sensei/instructor in any style of martial arts, meditation including SSTT *sucks* --a person has to be durable to go the distance and most aren't :blink:

:huh: