Sign in to follow this  
alfa

Sexual Energy

Do me the courtesy of telling me what it is that you disagree with...

Edited by xenolith

Very good. Thanks for the clarification. The following are meant to addresses your disbeliefs of those statements:

In the early stages of SKF training one will experience arousal conditions beyond their ability to control...the result off which is ejaculation. While this is normal and correct in the biological imperative sense, it's a response mechanism that must be overcome in order to facilitate the objective of SKF...distillation of jing...those fluids need to remain in one's body for it to be distilled into the chi vapor that may then be mobilized via the MCO. This is why the flaccid (marginally aroused) condition is advisable for the SKF initiate...end of training is result of over-aroused training attempts. Not sure if I've adequately addressed your first objection, but move to the second I will in hopes that I have...please inform me if not is the case:

Once one knows how to sip the chi vapor off of the jing fluids its a situation of abundance making the distillation process trivial...the more available the fuel the more awareness the pilot may achieve.

Ha! Of very few things am I sure...not being a Taoist immortal is one of them. Aware of the possible realities which may await my spirit...this I am.

Right? I may never know. I value trying...not succeeding. That my trying has succeeded in achieving something that I was aware of only as whispers throughout historical texts is something that I feel compelled to share with others...taking it out of the whispers may be considered a part of my objective.

kindly,

xeno

Thank you, I look forward to more also. I will try to understand, but it is difficult because it seems that we are from two different planets without a translator. I deeply appreciate your efforts in using yourself as a guinea pig for the whispers you have heard. I endlessly respect your value of trying over succeeding.

Peace and Love,

Dave

Do me the courtesy of telling me what it is that you disagree with...

The idea that aroused sexual energy is useful when drawn up to the crown.

Please do yourself and others the courtesy of supporting the integrity of your assertion with an intellectual argument.

I won't respond to "because I think so".

Sorry man, I don't care to argue. In my personal experience, celibacy is more effective than sexual drawing up. Sources that I respect, like the book Taoist Yoga, and also Jesus' teachings from the Bible, support this. Your opinion and experience is that it's okay to gather aroused sexual energy, and you have your sources to support that, like Mantak Chia.

It's not a big deal, we just have different opinions. We don't have to discuss it to death or come to a conclusion...it's okay to just leave it be.

I apologize for my lack of ability to bicker and banter.

The two opinions are out there for people to consider in their own practice. That's a good thing.

Peace and respect.

.. an intellectual argument.

Check out the Healing Love: Dangers section of alchemicaltaoism.com. It's not everything, but has at least some elements that should be considered as part of the picture.

weeeeeee.....i gotta tingly.......must be cheeeeee.....ha....horseshit.....dr fidly...in tha name a sience who about ya stick yer ball sack in a ringer n crank the handle a few times...bet yall feel that from toe to tit n beyond ;) ...an you...doobie dude....ya xeno...damn son...i got a blow job from a hooker n bangkok...son...damn...them old girls r tha best cos they can take out there teeth ya now ;)...anyhow...shit...when i shot i thought shed set offa a grenade in ma ass n broke ma back n blew ma hed of...ya gotta watch em finger nails boyz n girlz...anyhow...were was i...ha..had same thoughts back then...ya...horseshit...hahahahahahahahahahaha.....

This is a quote from the book "Spiritual Essence of Man" by Master Choa Kok Sui

Transmutation of Sex Energy into Love and Spiritual Energy

Besides the three pairs of complementary opposites, there are two pairs of polar opposites. The first pair of polar opposites is Kether and Yesod -- spirituality and sexuality. Are they interdependent? The answer is yes! A strong, healthy sex chakra is needed for spiritual development. Sex energy can be transmuted into love and spiritual oneness. Sex is sacred. When it is done properly, it manifests as divine union of two souls, oneness with their higher souls and, eventually, oneness with all.

There are several schools of thought. One extreme school of thought has the negative attitude that sex is dirty and must be avoided. With this kind of attitude, spiritual development is impossible. Why? The reason is that sex energy is suppressed and inhibited; therefore, it cannot go up to the upper chakras. Without the transmuted sex energy, the crown chakra-Kether, then center of illumination and divine oneness, cannot be activated and cannot function properly.

The other extreme school of thought is the liberal sexual school where sex energy is just simply wasted. In this case, the sex chakra is depleted to such an extent that there is hardly enough sex energy left to be transmuted for utilization by the upper chakras, especially the crown chakra - Kether.

The practical approach would b the middle path, which is to consider sex as natural and healthy, and to transmute sex energy. The transmutation of sex energy can be done solo, without a sex partner. This is practiced by the Northern Taoist School. On the other hand, the approach in the Southern Taoist School is done through the sexual act with a partner of the opposite sex. Sex energy is transmuted during the sexual union, manifesting as illumination and divine oneness. Both Taoist schools are equally valid. For a person to practice transmutation of sex energy with or without a sex partner, it is absolutely necessary that (s)he must have a healthy and wholesome attitude towards sex. (S)He must consider the sexual act as natural and sacred. Whether a person should be celibate or not is his or her own personal choice.

Guest artform

This is a quote from the book "Spiritual Essence of Man" by Master Choa Kok Sui

Transmutation of Sex Energy into Love and Spiritual Energy

Besides the three pairs of complementary opposites, there are two pairs of polar opposites. The first pair of polar opposites is Kether and Yesod -- spirituality and sexuality. Are they interdependent? The answer is yes! A strong, healthy sex chakra is needed for spiritual development. Sex energy can be transmuted into love and spiritual oneness. Sex is sacred. When it is done properly, it manifests as divine union of two souls, oneness with their higher souls and, eventually, oneness with all.

There are several schools of thought. One extreme school of thought has the negative attitude that sex is dirty and must be avoided. With this kind of attitude, spiritual development is impossible. Why? The reason is that sex energy is suppressed and inhibited; therefore, it cannot go up to the upper chakras. Without the transmuted sex energy, the crown chakra-Kether, then center of illumination and divine oneness, cannot be activated and cannot function properly.

The other extreme school of thought is the liberal sexual school where sex energy is just simply wasted. In this case, the sex chakra is depleted to such an extent that there is hardly enough sex energy left to be transmuted for utilization by the upper chakras, especially the crown chakra - Kether.

The practical approach would b the middle path, which is to consider sex as natural and healthy, and to transmute sex energy. The transmutation of sex energy can be done solo, without a sex partner. This is practiced by the Northern Taoist School. On the other hand, the approach in the Southern Taoist School is done through the sexual act with a partner of the opposite sex. Sex energy is transmuted during the sexual union, manifesting as illumination and divine oneness. Both Taoist schools are equally valid. For a person to practice transmutation of sex energy with or without a sex partner, it is absolutely necessary that (s)he must have a healthy and wholesome attitude towards sex. (S)He must consider the sexual act as natural and sacred. Whether a person should be celibate or not is his or her own personal choice.

Thanks Spiritual_Aspirant

This is a worthwhile overview. The western science of this is also progressing.

I came to this through an early practice of prostate massage and its after effects, which others have compared to CCOs. Working with Chia's books in the early 90s for a year and a half, I attained Microcosmic Orbit, but life distractions prevented regular development until a little over two years ago.

I began with Aneros hands-free prostate massage techniques, quickly added Jack Johnston's Key Sound Multiple Orgasms technique ( www.multiples.com ), and my wife and I have mutual prostate (G-spot) practice with both multiple dry orgasms and male/female ejaculations. However our focus moved more and more to the energy sharing and mutual microcosmic orbiting as you can see in my blog here.

I credit the KSMO method with being the pivotal enabling technique, though we continue to reference Chia, and obtained his MultiOrgasmic Couple book which diagrams what we attained, or fell into in undescribable joy and ecstasies.

There are several paths to developing this practice. Respect is due all that do no harm and contribute to good health. Xeno, good to hear from you again, Vortex too, and I look forward to further detailed discussions here of this vital reality.

the best jing > chi > shen all

artform

Writing primer on SKF practice...difficult to write...some time will take...in Semen Kung thread will post .

By means of preview please consider:

When knitting a sweater from the back of a charging tiger difficulty presents not from the tiger but from the ground that the tiger runs upon...teach the tiger to run upon air and a much finer sweater will you knit.

Easier than teaching a tiger to run upon air SKF is...but very similar.

Later.

xeno

Sign in to follow this