Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

The Heart opens Everything

if to generalize the Jesus story, there were a traitor Judas. See the bible story as a base value is pretty straightforward. In order to save oneself you need to tell the truth, tell where Jesus is.

Jesus knew it and didn't get angry on Judas.

(bible knowers and interpreters correct me)

I have sat with this topic for a bit and would share some things.

The heart is a dimension of our very being that does lead to all that is up above and beyond but by itself is incomplete.

The heart is where we are tethered to these lives here. This is not to say that least the heart be opened and developed one may not transcend to higher different planes of awareness.

It is absolutely possible but there will be a maturity that is lacking a completeness missing.

You may certainly go up and above and not deal with the heart at all.

Eventually though when the bypassed heart is all said and done you will know no lasting satisfaction until you come back down and live from the heart. This is where the real work is.

Ones heart should be known and an effort made to develop not a hard heart but a melting heart, a heart that feels and loves and cries at the silliest of things, a song perhaps or just a word or the smiles of young child like my 4 year old niece who giggles with delight chasing bubbles. Bubbles the silliest of things but that giggle and squeal of delight Do it again! Do it again Uncle !!!!

This shakes my foundations to the core and it is all I can do not to cry mixed tears of joy for the preciousness of that young one and tears of grief for the many ups and downs I know she will face on her way to becoming a woman.

The heart is the seat of humanity and must be matured. This only happens by living and interacting.

What is wrong with the heart?

Might as well ask what is wrong with humanity.

The heart is full of everything that makes us human both good and bad. It is the most difficult yet most rewarding place of all true love is possible between a woman and a man. Yes the lower centers have a part in it as well but they should be more like a gift to one another freely giving and taking blending and transcending together.

I have written this before and it deserves repeating we become energetically capable long before we become mature, caution and a sense of the sacredness of others hearts should be first and foremost above and beyond curiosity and exploration.

Of course love has attachments what a silly notion it should not.

Of course Love is possessive what a silly notion it should not.

Tell me about unconditional love when you find your wife in bed with another man, show me your compassion then we will have a serious conversation. I'll buy the first round!

Love is conditional. If you betray a trust be prepared to  suffer love lost, not because a person will grow vengeful towards you which may happen but because you have hurt them so deeply damaged trust so completely that the nature of the love forever changes and becomes dispassionate only compassionate.

Compassion also has attachments it is a form of love predicated on an ideal and in a way is very shallow and hands off, compassion is easy it is a very shallow interaction where the heart congratulates itself for its notion of superior flaccid mode of operation. Self congratulatory deception.

Sounds like I have all the answers right?

Wrong!

I am just a yogi that bypassed the heart and strove for the high heavens and satisfied every definition of my tradition living from high up above realizing that I had neglected to satisfy the reason for having been born in the first place.

It goes something like this. There is a story of two birds and I am not going to tell it completely correct and will add my own stuff to it.

Here we go anyway.

There is a tree it is a large tree and up on top is bird with brilliant plumage.

At the bottom of the tree is another bird common and unremarkable.

The bird on the bottom looks up and sees the beautiful bird and thinks how wonderful it must be to be as that one.

The bird on the bottom reaches over and plucks a fruit from the tree and eats of it and is not satisfied this fruit is dense and earthy in flavor but the bird feels secure and possessive of this branch when another attempts to eat the bird becomes violent and chases them off. My territory, My branch protect my food my nest.

Looking to the next branch up the bird flies to the fruit on that branch and eats of it and delights oh this is much like the fruit on the lower branch but much lighter and juicy sweet. Delightful sensation but it does not last.

This bird all the while is being watched by the bird on the top most branch dispassionately.

After having supped on the fruit of the first two branches the bird decides to alight upon the third branch and taste the delights here but gets a surprise the fruit here is very different it is energizing and disrupts the emotions. Delight and territorial protectiveness blend and are super charged.

Over time the bird grows accustomed to these fruits and there controlling attributes.

Now the bird ascends to the fourth branch and wonder of wonders here is a golden radiant fruit the bird is mesmerized by its beauty and the perfume of it wafting in the air.

Taking a bite the bird is cast into madness, here in the fruit of the heart the bird encounters all of the aspects of the lower three branches but now it feels and in feeling looses its way how to behave. This new attribute feeling for others, love is of a very complex deep rich flavor with so many undercurrents.

There are feelings it has never known and the attributes of the lower branches fruit are all greatly magnified here. The bird looks around and finds other trees with other birds and they are all agitated all going back and forth between the 1st and the  4th branches trying to find peace. They are fighting and hurting each other. Flocking together calling those that agree with them wise and those that do not crazy.

Many of those eating of the forth fruit are miserable and close off becoming hard and mean, others have a chest that is ripped wide open bleeding agony from a fountain that will never stop. They cry oh why me? why has my love forsaken me? Why does she do this? How can he be so cruel?

Our bird in the story miserable broken and spent yet full of hope and desire to do better and be better looks up to the bird on the top most branch and beseeches him oh Master please save me.

The bird of the radiant feathers on the top most branch looking down points to the 5th branch.

Our bird flies up to the 5th branch and carrying the misery of the fruit of the fourth branch finds its throat closed and welled up with swelling choking grief.

Being wary and cautious now not so greedy takes a small bite of the silvery fruit of the 5th branch and the throat loosens and oh how this bird cries it's heart out empty exhausted, spent, fires in the mind are quenched the emotions settle and becoming steady freed from the influence of the first four fruits of the tree.

Now calmness overtakes and with this calmness the desire to continue upwards.

Eating of the sixth fruit our bird transcends every mind it has ever known and becomes aware it has always been the one viewing through the different colored lenses of perception provided by the different fruits.

The effects of this fruit are powerful and now looking up our bird sees the one of the radiant plumage just a foot above and gazes upon this bird and in so doing catches its feeling. The birds heart expands and vibrates thrumming and an great gout of pent up energy surges upwards, the birds tongue thrusts up sliding alongside its throat up into the cavern of the skull.

And the heart of the bird opens and the branches below all turn upwards and the essence of the fruits of all the lower branches are pulled back into the trunk of the tree and race upwards in a blending like no other and the insurmountable distance to the top most branch is made complete.

When our bird reaches that branch of the soul our bird is wiped out where once there were two now there are one and self realization the two birds were never separate at all.

Now looking about the unified bird one of radiant plumage on top of the tree perceives things much, much differently.

Here there is peace, tranquility, and looking down from on high all those squabbling below with their mind stories and dramas, who is loving who? Who is hurting who? All like stumbling bumbling children on the play ground walking into swings, falling down skinning their knees, tears and laughter all of it just so.

After spending many months here our bird is becoming aware of something missing.

A feeling of regret What is this? Where is this coming from? Oh my chest?

A feeling of incompleteness what is this? Where is this coming from? Oh my chest?

A feeling of unfinished business what is this? Where is this coming from? Oh my chest?

My goodness the bird realizes I never finished becoming complete in my heart, and my heart doth weep for this opportunity, this precious  incarnation to become completed here in this dimension.

There is now a desire where there was none, now the desire is to not go down and be there ever again. But the heart is powerful and the very thing that keeps the bird from flying free from the 7th branch. No matter how far the bird flyes the heart brings the bird back to roost upon the 7th branch.

The heart beckons, it says never fear you may always return to the top most branch but you will never be free until you satisfy and fulfill me you will never be complete until you complete me.

Until me, I becomes a We.

Seeing most clearly from the top most branch this be true and taking all the experience learned over the many travels our bird leaves the topmost branch coming down first to the 6th branch and becomes awareness divided but tethered to the 7th branch, then descends to the 5th branch still tethered to the 7th, then descends into the 4th branch still tethered to the seventh and wonder of wonder here there be radiant golden light.

The heart has changed since the bird went up to the 7th branch and it is beautiful and golden like the sun but there are tendrils of hurt, pain, suffering, longing desire to be complete. Oh this is too much to feel our poor bird races back home to the highest branch.

The visits are made over and over and what the heart has revealed is that the bird needs to visit the lower branches with love and eat the fruit and transform it within the heart to the purest radiant satisfaction.

In time after traversing the tree and spending time with the heart the uglier qualities begin to fade as the awareness of the bird becomes more and more refined it's tasted more subtle.

Later the bird realizes that it must abandon its tether to the seventh branch.

The bird alights onto the 6th branch and realizes all the branches are connected through the trunk to the sixth branch and to further calm and refine the fruit of the lower 5 branches that the work is to be done here as blending the unity of the seventh branch with the fruit of the lower sixth does not really work the juice of the fruit was just being brought up but not returned filtered and purified.

Later the bird receives visits from consorts while making its  travels up and down the tree they teach our bird how to become complete within.

Meeting a battered older bird from another country our bird was given a precious gift.

Taking this gift fixing his attention at the sixth branch daily using the language of God our bird at-last started making the fruit pure and calm.

Wonder of wonder the heart no longer a problem but a radiant glowing turning wheel full of feeling and expansive love radiating outwards.

In time it becomes known to our bird that its heart is unlike the other fruit of the other branches th glow prevented the bird from seeing it was only 1/2 of a greater whole it is only 1/2 of a composite being.

What how can this be? Do I not dwell on the 7th branch? Is there not unity? Have I not learned the secret of becoming gender complete?

Yes there is but because the heart is only 1/2 of the piece needed the unity is an empty sort. For the heart to be complete it requires the unflinching loving heart of another to complete its journey.

Unity up above...... easy.

Unity of the heart..... well some things are better left discovered......

• Like 4

3E2C175B00000578-4304670-image-a-64_1489

this picture sums up all "HEART OPENED" males out there. The girl is innocent and open, the man is driven by nothing, but his ???...

Would there be any war if MALES had their HEARTS full of LOVE?

Would there be abandoned children if MALES had their HEARTS full of LOVE?

Would there be any poverty in this world if MALES had their HEARTS full of LOVE?

God did not build males to be arrogant ????, the power was given to CREATE ( well, assist in creation), and not to fuck everything up. 

Why not tell that you want to be that statue there?

Man acts unconsiously, then there must be high demand for that kind of actions.

Edited by allinone

Why not tell that you want to be that statue there?

To identify with the perceived injustice being done, is not the same as wanting that injustice done.

Man acts unconsiously, then there must be high demand for that kind of actions.

This isn't helpful.

• Like 2

To identify with the perceived injustice being done, is not the same as wanting that injustice done.

This isn't helpful.

obviously i don't get the meme what is made with the picture. But if i see boobs i react, females own fault wearing a skirt or show cleavage. Adam apple will go down and up.

obviously i don't get the meme what is made with the picture. But if i see boobs i react, females own fault wearing a skirt or show cleavage. Adam apple will go down and up.

Physiological response is natural - without the need for blame on either side.

• Like 1

to nitpick on OP, then looking to the eyes is not a good thing to do, unless you want to become intimately aroused.

Edited by allinone

to nitpick on OP, then looking to the eyes is not a good thing to do, unless you want to become intimately aroused.

Having noticed the rewording of your post, true intimacy and sexual arousal are not always (or perhaps are rarely) synonymous.

And until one finds the sacred in their own heart.. it will be very difficult to see the sacred in other.

• Like 4

Having noticed the rewording of your post, true intimacy and sexual arousal are not always (or perhaps are rarely) synonymous.

And until one finds the sacred in their own heart.. it will be very difficult to see the sacred in other.

i agree with also your last post.

Mystical and sacredness, these are feelings at the same high to any type of perversion, like win and loss originate from the same game.

i agree with also your last post.

Mystical and sacredness, these are feelings at the same high to any type of perversion, like win and loss originate from the same game.

Your understanding is intellectual.. without the understanding of the experiential.

And this is ok..

• Like 1

Your understanding is intellectual.. without the understanding of the experiential.

And this is ok..

Am i missing something important?

IMHO, maturity, experience, discernment to name a few of the qualities that are missing in this thread...

Edit to add :

Missing in part but not completely, is mature discernment of motive, am I part of the problem or aiding in its resolution?

Edited by cold
  • Like 2

IMHO, maturity, experience, discernment to name a few of the qualities that are missing in this thread...

You can add what you feel is missing.. and be the change you wish to see in the process.

Projecting an emotional state or love or unconditional love towards someone doesn't mean that other person will feel it consciously.. Projecting things often goes unnoticed while the effects are there on the environment..

Love is not like slavery that is done to people.. People have a choice to see for themselves.. Unconditional love is a core thing and I don't think it can even be called on to project as that would add to the state and make it conditional..

Imo, it's just what remains when all reactions are owned.. This can only be seen by the person that wants to make it happen, no matter how much outside help of enlightened beings..

Edited by thursday
  • Like 2

Status Update ( LOLZ)

1. Mods, next time I act weird, can you please PM me and ask one question "Is neigong hit hard again?" I think it would do enough for a cat to figure out help. 

The mystery of my weird obsession with the topic is solved. Last night my teacher was questioning if there was any "weird" stuff, i.e. qi deviations... I was like hit by the thunderbolt, no wonder I could not pin point anything related to this anger, but gosh, that's why they say you do not walk there alone. Short story - the neigong was expected to hit emotional stuff and throat chakra at the marrow level. It just goes in circles I guess, once you think you cleared your stuff, you go to next level in a video game and it is much much harder to process. It's actually good I wrote this stuff yesterday - the analysis shows the anger hit the "collective female" being angry at "collective male". I.e. not any physical male/female nor divine male/female, very much on schedule... Please don't kid yourself if you think there is no "collective female" anger. I guess I just tapped into that energy and gosh... it ain't cupcakes and unicorns... Kali dancing...

I am gonna start thread in PPD on details of the physical/emotional stuff pulled up from neigongs and sudden realizations attached to it... ( as like, would Jesus exist without Judas?...)

and Love...

yes...

Heart Opens Everything...

But you also need to open your mind...

• Like 2

You can add what you feel is missing..

Thanks I thought I had.

Please see edit of my post #62

Heart Opens Everything...

But you also need to open your mind...

And the Mind opens itself up through the Heart. Basically the Heart is at the centre of everything. :)

But the task is to find this out by yourself without reading any written material or following hearsay.

A great deal of work is required because purifying entirely the Heart isn't an easy task. One will be entering the territory of the Four Stages of Enlightenment. Renunciation makes this task a lot easier.

Here's a very illustrative video I have posted several times recently:

Phra Frank at Wat Trivisudhidham, Thailand

sllg1g.gif

• Like 1

I didnt read the entire thread, but want to share this :

there are times in my life when the experience of ' an open heart',an unconditional compassion happened.Its a very 'emotional' and quite powerful experience(doest recollect exactly what the triggers are,it could be just from some biochemical/bodily response).it happened a few times .

And can be (as far as my memory serve me right) unconditional towards no object ,just the feeling itself.There s a sense of compassion(again ,if feeling-memory serve me correctly,it is different from love) without needing any beings .

But , the experience is very short, at most lasted no more than 20 minutes.Just forget about it afterwards(wonder is there something spiritual abt this?why some teachings emphasized on this?there doesnt seem to be any predictable way/trigger to bring this about.Even if others have the way,what benefits it bring apart from some powerful feelings? )

• Like 2

But , the experience is very short, at most lasted no more than 20 minutes...

...what benefits it bring apart from some powerful feelings? )

*Enlightenment!! :)

Spot on. In Buddhist monasticism this state is constantly fostered, on a daily basis, 24/7: chanting, doing meaningful tasks. Basically completely vaporising the ego and merging with what they call the Dhamma. The Higher Source.

This entails purifying the Heart COMPLETELY.

NO TRACES OF EGO

NO DESIRE

NO ATTACHMENT OR CLINGING

NO HATRED

NO DELUSION

NO OTHERS, THEY ARE ALL A PROJECTION OF MY OWN MIND

ONLY UNIVERSAL LOVE AND COMPASSION AND SYMPATHY TO ALL SENTIENT BEINGS INCLUDING THE ONES THAT HATE YOU, ENVY YOU, OR EVEN TRY TO HURT, KILL OR MURDER YOU.

YOU ARE AS HAPPY AS THE ONES WHO EXPERIENCE JOY OR HAPPINESS OF ANY KIND.

You'll be switched on to the universal plug once for all and for eternity. :)

Then you'll glow and others will be able to perceive that easily,

2ns73sy.jpg

2jd41et.jpg

Because you are not longer you but something of a higher order.

:)

*The point where one opens the final gate. Prior to that other mini-gates have been opened giving us an insight of the bigger picture; in other words, a smaller perception of the greater and final view, which is boundless. One feels as being completely set free from chains/mental blocks that have been carried for aeons of time.

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 2

heart is an internal organ. If you feel bad or sick, that is the ground or equal level on what feelings of internal organs are. These feelings are not cured or fixed directly like you would try to heal them with diet, medicine, good wishes or forgiveness. And the feeling bad, is at first not its original place but above mouth that means the feeling bad at first is for all inversed, there has to be separated right from wrong..also you won't ingest anything nor use hands, legs, bodily movements, these are later and not done without conditions met first.

Of course there is this thing of wishing good for someone, and its very good thing. But its not professional if there is no details like why and what for, when. If i wish good for everyone every time then soon none takes me seriously, so now we see a underlying hidden quality, that's what is not seen.

Wishing love and happiness, when to do it then what you emanate or train is something else too, like throat muscles, you spit liquid from mouth with bacteria etc.

*Enlightenment!! :)

Spot on. In Buddhist monasticism this state is constantly fostered, on a daily basis, 24/7: chanting, doing meaningful tasks. Basically completely vaporising the ego and merging with what they call the Dhamma. The Higher Source.

This entails purifying the Heart COMPLETELY.

NO TRACES OF EGO

NO DESIRE

NO ATTACHMENT OR CLINGING

NO HATRED

NO DELUSION

NO OTHERS, THEY ARE ALL A PROJECTION OF MY OWN MIND

ONLY UNIVERSAL LOVE AND COMPASSION AND SYMPATHY TO ALL SENTIENT BEINGS INCLUDING THE ONES THAT HATE YOU, ENVY YOU, OR EVEN TRY TO HURT, KILL OR MURDER YOU.

YOU ARE AS HAPPY AS THE ONES WHO EXPERIENCE JOY OR HAPPINESS OF ANY KIND.

You'll be switched on to the universal plug once for all and for eternity. :)

Then you'll glow and others will be able to perceive that easily,

What's the agenda here? Sorry but feels like a wolf telling to rabbits of going vegetarian. As if stomach will go empty wolf will go savage.

At the OT,

you have to be happy or with "opened heart" to fell on it.

A person with negativity like me, feels left out. Like someone who is unlucky or don't get it..don't resonate and have high vibes enough..

Or

why put fetter model on the table on a casual thread meant for audience who are doing it for secondary importance.

Hello friend,

Negativity can be changed. Don't we all feel like that the time we start. I used to go to pubs to drink hoping to pick up girls and have sex with them. Dressed up nice clothes, having perfume on, looking cool; having a daily job going for??? Really conforming to the rat-race without really knowing why...basically you are programmed from early childhood to be a productive member of society.

Then in 2008 (started earlier on this whole journey in 2003, Zhang Zhuan + seated meditation without a teacher but results were not full-on, also Chen Tai Chi in 2003 with a teacher but the art didn't feel right for me) started Baguaquan practice with a healer and TCM doctor, the teacher that opened the door to consistent and serious practice. At the end of that year went to northern Thailand and attended my first Vipassana retreat, 3 weeks of intensive meditation, another 'door opener of a practice.' Since then the opening of my mind had been progressive to such extent that I live now totally committed to meditation and nothing else, no work, no girls, no pubs, no rat-race...and now contemplating what will most likely be a life of wandering in the forest and mountains, which is a natural progression for anyone totally commited to this path. The Buddha did the same thing 2,500 years ago as well as many other seekers.

You really have to let go of everything because Mara is ruthless and will get you when least expected. The last part is the hardest to attain because of us humans having a strong Lung (just take a look at the way we cry when we arrive at this world and how we grab our mother's breasts and suck the milk, it is all Po, our attachment to Samsara) the Po or animal soul, which is our physical connection to this planet. This requires a forceful determination (Heart-Fire) since it controls Metal. Once the Po is melted down the next section is a lot more manageable.

Do I have an agenda? I let you guess :)

Why don't you give it a go. Vipassana is a great start:

http://www.updevelopment.org/pa-auk-tawya/

Because finding a good Bagua teacher (well even finding just one) is a lot trickier unless one lives in China, HK or

Taiwan.

Be well :)

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 2

You are dreaming.

Ah, i take the risk and say honestly something is missing in you or some blind spot you ignoring. It is a psychological problem, not healed by meditation or escaping to forest.

But i'm not a doctor its just a observation reading your posts.

Edited by allinone

Sign in to follow this