Foundit

Do you really want it?

Cauvery: Not bad, keep going. If you think you've come to answer to a question. Revisit the next day and pull it apart and see the underlying falseness of it all. Its not always fun, especially if we have to destroy something we really identify with. Don't settle especially if you've think you come up with something.

Getting to a place where you seen past everything is a lonely place. You can't kid yourself anymore and you'll know without a doubt.

What is the reason to revisit or pull it apart? For that matter, when we are talking from this stand point, What is "Next Day?". I don't have a clue what that is.

I verily know at this moment what it is. Where is this "Falseness" coming in next day or previous day? Why the label "Falseness"? Why not the label, "The Truth" or something else?

I can go on, I guess, you get the point.

Edited by Cauvery

Cauvery: Falseness hunting so to speak is much more practical. Hardcore Neti Neti, not the poster the approach ;)

You get left with Truth you could say but you have to see whats it's not to know what it is. 

The amusement park of life is fun, but you need to believe in lies to play in it. That's why it might not be for everyone and if some people are mature enough they can see that and leave it alone and play with a new sense of authority without needing to change things or look for something that might ruin the game.

Delusional acceptance you could say. I better trademark that.

Edited by Foundit
  • Like 1

Bubbles: Your first post has a lot of assumptions and noise about this and that. Life has content, sure, thats what we focus on and get lost in, look at what or where it's all happening on. 

You made my day with this one.

People can't help being themselves even if names change, right?

Good luck on your path (again)

Cauvery: Falseness hunting so to speak is much more practical. Hardcore Neti Neti, not the poster the approach ;)

You get left with Truth you could say but you have to see whats it's not to know what it is.

I agree "Falseness hunting" as you put it is more practical.  But there is no need to talk about it or promote it to others, so to speak.  All of us come to see it when we are ready to see it.  This is not new, it's been said, and there for anyone that wants to find it.  IMHO, presenting this idea to seekers at all levels, and trying to hammer it in has no value.

On the other post you said.

"Getting to a place where you seen past everything ....."

I take one exception to this statement.  It is not getting to a place to "see past everything".  If I see past "everything", it implies there is nothing left or shoonya.  I do not subscribe to this view.  There is ONE that is past things that appear as many.

Edited by Cauvery

What's wrong with having nothing left. It all comes back but your attitude is never the same if you keep going - because everything is the same thing in the end and theres no separation between anything as the screen becomes all, while the movie content continues to change and dazzle us yet with less...importance, attachment and other words to that nature. 

Doing the work for people wasn't my intention, thats why I said people should approach their own posts without an air of confirmation bias. Prove yourself wrong rather than prove yourself right. Ignore me and focus on yourself and everything you believe and hold on to comfort oneself.

If that what I came here to share thats what was needed to be shared. And although it may seem i'm directing this to you, theres always more going on. Well I can't say that for sure, but as with most things these days, I have to pretend just to play along and my play my role, which happens to be doing this right now. 

Edited by Foundit
  • Like 1

What's wrong with having nothing left.

There is nothing wrong :) .  I did not say it was wrong.  I simply mentioned that I do not subscribe to that view.

Prove yourself wrong rather than prove yourself right. Ignore me and focus on yourself and everything you believe and hold on to comfort oneself.

I don't feel any need (at this moment) to prove anything to myself or others. I am content.

Even if I were to embark on proving something, I wouldn't worry too much about "right" or "wrong".

I want to answer the question you asked at the beginning of the post.

Do you really want enlightenment? I mean really want it. 

No, I do not want Enlightenment at all.  I have tried the wanting method before, and it did not work for me.  On the other hand, if Enlightenment is going to happen, let it happen :rolleyes: .

Edited by Cauvery
  • Like 2

Just to reinforce something important. 

I have complete delusional acceptance right now. I wouldn't, couldn't, be here on this forum if I didn't. 

On so many levels i'm pretending just to be here and it makes me think I must be the most insane pretend person on here. Joyful freedom despite knowing whats real. Playful ignorance just to stay involved. There are the idea of others for a reason - just like there is the idea of an individual self. Neither are real, but they are here. 

Not sure I can say anything other than whats been said already now. If prompted by another pretend person that may change, I look forward to finding out the same time you do. 

I may even disappear which would also make sense.

Edited by Foundit
  • Like 2

You delude and flatter yourself by imagining you are the most insane pretend person on here. We have oodles of pretend people every bit as insane as you are. Can't swing a dead cat errr... stick around here without hitting an insane pretend person. We're positively lousy with them!

<----<<<

I mean, just look at that wacko.

:D

Edited by Brian
  • Like 4

Just to reinforce something important. 

I have complete delusional acceptance right now. I wouldn't, couldn't, be here if I didn't. 

On so many levels i'm pretending just to be here and it makes me think I must be the most insane pretend person on here. Joyful freedom despite knowing whats real. Playful ignorance just to stay involved. There are the idea of others for a reason - just like there is the idea of an individual self. Neither are real, but they are here. 

Not sure I can say anything other than whats been said already now. If prompted by another pretend person that may change, I look forward to finding out the same time you do. 

I may even disappear which would also make sense.

There are periods when I think along these lines, that I must be the most insane; then some times that I must be the most sane.  Mostly, I stay in-between.  But oscillate from time to time. I got used to being me :D

You are right about the playful ignorance to stay involved.

Welcome, and I would like to hear more from you.

Edited by Cauvery

any more for me, there is no achieving, or striving, or acquiring, or learning.

it's about release, letting go, radical acceptance and presence in awareness

stillness and compassion seem to be bi-products of this releasing...

• Like 7

Neti neti: You discovered the meaning of life. The why all 'this' is happening. Congrats. Entertainment is the only good reason for it all - whether one is aware of it or not. 

Silent thunder: Byproducts, ah yes. There are many.  I remember being told that I should act out certain ways to get there. Those conceptual labels I strived to adhere to only genuinely came about as a byproduct, they didn't come first, they came after. Another distraction until I stopped, went back and started the inquiry again from a level of honesty I'm glad I was able to come to. 

Edited by Foundit

I'm happy for you Foundit! Do you mind a few questions?

1. How did you finally get it?

2. How long did it take? (Conventionally speaking.)

3. Approximately how long ago did it happen?

4. Have you confirmed it in any way?

5. What (if anything) is different from before you got it? (thoughts, feelings etc.)

6. Is there anything left for you to do?

kindly, D

1. I stopped and just looked again at what was infront of me. That felt like an important step. I had to work through a lot of my on BS and I did that with a pen and paper. No more lying for comfort reasons. If it didn't feel good, I was on the right track. 

2. Time and I have a unique relationship now. Past and future are very alien to me. To answer, a while. A year or so maybe more. It was;t really important at the time. 

3. Can't say. Err the past? Not helpful. Lets say 3/5 years ago as there's a reference point in my memory somewhen then.

4. Yep. Re read, re watched past people and it all made complete sense now. All of it, like no doubt about it. I also attacked it myself of course and it never wavered. 

5. I want to say attitude but thats not right. Thoughts, feeling still remain, as does everything. Ah. relationship. Relationship to it all, thats whats changed. No more seriousness (not that I had too much anyway) and general playfulness to everything - especially to myself (and others)

6. Adjustment maybe. Not always easy to be around others. I have to play with children who believe in things that from my perspective is a lie and creates suffering in them. I stopped talking about it and I play my role according to whats happening. It's like being on a stage and reminding everyone were all just acting. Spoils things and doesn't make much sense if they don't know. It gets boring though. Like being sober around drunks. 

Edited by Foundit
  • Like 1

I'm no teacher but that sounds legit enough to me, brother! I especially like your answer on 4. Some folks recommend you put your feet back on the ground again afterwards and I'm inclined to agree. For example: It shouldn't be a burden to be around other people, should it? You already know, of course. Also, I think you better get reacquainted with time ;) . Do you mind speaking a little bit more about my first question? I believe you must have had at least some inspiration from the great rishis? (I wrote a lot too!)

much love but don't forget to keep a cool head!

So first it can't be an experience. It's a constant. That helped. 

There was also a running theme from the others who talked about that I'm already there. 

I'm lucky in the sense I hadn't collected too much baggage, never fully identified with one school or belief. I was a dabbler and I never like all those complicated and foreign words describing things (too much work had to be done learning that stuff and it felt like a waste of time)

Now I had many insights, and made many mistakes. I had to approach each new insight with maturity and pull it apart. Not always fun if you think you've discovered something important.

The questions. What is true? or how is this false? Helped

That classic who am I? morphed into a more practical. Who/what am I not? 

If it could change, or be different from one person to another again it had to be thrown out.

Everything left and all that was left is what is. Nothing really that special, while at the same time, kinda is. I did stop a few steps too early and made errors. That corrected itself.

Being on this forum talking about this feels like an error in many ways but it is doing something to help the adjustment if i pretend so ;)

• Like 2

Neti neti: You discovered the meaning of life. The why all 'this' is happening. Congrats. Entertainment is the only good reason for it all - whether one is aware of it or not.

Indeed. I must say though, this script has been a doozy. Looks like someOne has an otherworldly sense of humor! :P The most excellent plot twist thus far is remaining pleased when it's both happy And drama hour. What a life!

I'm glad you found "It". The grandest of discoveries is that in which we realize "It" was "Us", all along! Peek-a-Boo! Thanks for being Me... in My story... erhm. Ok, this is just getting awkward now. Is an autograph out of the question? I'll tell you what, when we all go Home you can sign my book anyway. ^_^

Edited by neti neti
  • Like 2

Sounds good. If I understand you correctly you know the truth. There will be some further things to work out, but I think you'll manage. Otherwise you'll know where to look. This forum is not it btw  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Yep hence the accepted delusion to play and get involved. Just passing through, maybe just to answer your questions it seems.

The theme of this forum is the Way. The Dao. If the above posts made what that is a bit clearer that would be nice. If not, that too is nice. Ah shucks it's all nice, it is the Way after all. 

See you when I see you.

• Like 2

Marblehead: You didn't exist for a sec. Good stuff. So you tested yourself by pinching and it hurt and declared you existed once again. Could you have gone further? If pain can come and go. Not it. Where was the pain? I see your logic but there was more. 

Again, we want to eliminate everything we're not, including ideas that we don't exist, keep going, until your left with what left. It might be a disappointment to many who have elevated the concept through stories and assumptions. 

And, I'd have to disagree. There might not be truths, but there is Truth. The finale so to speak. It doesn't really seem like it as it's more like No-lies conclusion. It's like a bait and switch. You can't lie anymore because the curtains have come down and you've seen the joke. Nothing's the same anymore, while also very similar. 

Know that I am a Materialist.  Some have called me a Physicalist.  I did accept that label.

Yeah, I was a little off the wall about Truths.  There are physical Truths - Objective Truths.  There are subjective truths as well.

• Like 1

Until the mystery pins you, like a fly on the wall. Then, there's no fly or wall, no mystery, and no you.

"Its" sole attribute is selflessness in such totality that missing the mark is realized to be impossible.

Edited by neti neti
  • Like 2

It's called Mystery because it is a mystery (like Dark Matter and Dark Energy).

It is called Manifest because it has manifested out of the Mystery.