idiot_stimpy

Sending Chi into something

In medical qigong we do in fact manipulate qi. But we ALSO do in fact send (project) qi.

Medical qigong practitioners, can, of course, feel this flow.

The above illustrates why medical qigong practitioners need to keep up a strong vibration energy body. Practice a minimum of 3 hrs a day to avoid ill effect of sick qi kickback. And consideration should be given to the efficiency of one's practice as well. All medical qigong systems that I know of have a corresponding self-healing/transformation associated practice.

• Like 2

In medical qigong we do in fact manipulate qi. But we ALSO do in fact send (project) qi.

Medical qigong practitioners, can, of course, feel this flow.

I experienced the "flowing" of energy too.

It is logical that chi, like water, can change it's place, flowing from 'A' to 'B'. But it's also logical that if you change the place of something, you take it from somewhere. Tao has physics too.

It is a very difficult topic.

What is projection? Moving chi with your willpower, with your mind, isn't it?

But if we do projection, what is manipulation? Are they the same?

I experienced the "flowing" of energy too.

It is logical that chi, like water, can change it's place, flowing from 'A' to 'B'. But it's also logical that if you change the place of something, you take it from somewhere. Tao has physics too.

It is a very difficult topic.

What is projection? Moving chi with your willpower, with your mind, isn't it?

But if we do projection, what is manipulation? Are they the same?

It is a difficult topic, one reason is because there are different ways of projecting qi. A lot of systems do use the mind and are considered body-mind medicine. In this aspect the flow will be linear. The system I teach bypasses mind and utilizes the non-linear level. In this aspect projection is utilized to "modulate" the manipulation, although one can see the energetics coming from hand into the persons body, and flowing to different areas. But in this flow we are "manipulating" the qi in the person's own body as well. So inherently tied together. To avoid confusion, we generally refer to "qi projection" although quite often I have said "qi manipulation". I think this is simply one of those things to be experienced as words often fail us in attempting explanations. We can only talk around it. I think the more correct translation of the Chinese would be "projection" as Wai Qi Liao Fa is "healing with external energy", meaning the energy comes from you and then becomes an external thing. But this is something scholars can argue about. We simply do, and obtain extremely high results.

• Like 2

In answer to the original post, developing Qi so that your body can run abnormally on more volts takes many careful and knowledgeable years of practice. The healers art is to gain enough volts which will allow them to manipulate another's Qi to not only change energy but physical tissue. The martial artists wishes to develop qi so that it can be sent out to destroy an enemy. A lifetimes careful practice, not developed in a few years.

Harm comes from someone who does not know exactly what they are doing or do they have a converted body which has been specifically altered in time to run on more volts. Not having this will lead to self harm. If one looks at oneself like a bag of sugar and when one gives away some of that sugar, say half a kilo from your kilo, then one will be exhausted by keep doing it. If one has 5 kilos and one gives away 1 kilo there is still a great deal of resource left and the body will make up the loss quite quickly. No one should attempt to send or give qi who has not had many years of specific training in energy arts that are to do with 'sending out', otherwise they will get used up from the inside out. This is my advice. First one must make a store, a store takes many long years of practice there are no shortcuts.

In answer to the original post, developing Qi so that your body can run abnormally on more volts takes many careful and knowledgeable years of practice. The healers art is to gain enough volts which will allow them to manipulate another's Qi to not only change energy but physical tissue. The martial artists wishes to develop qi so that it can be sent out to destroy an enemy. A lifetimes careful practice, not developed in a few years.

Harm comes from someone who does not know exactly what they are doing or do they have a converted body which has been specifically altered in time to run on more volts. Not having this will lead to self harm. If one looks at oneself like a bag of sugar and when one gives away some of that sugar, say half a kilo from your kilo, then one will be exhausted by keep doing it. If one has 5 kilos and one gives away 1 kilo there is still a great deal of resource left and the body will make up the loss quite quickly. No one should attempt to send or give qi who has not had many years of specific training in energy arts that are to do with 'sending out', otherwise they will get used up from the inside out. This is my advice. First one must make a store, a store takes many long years of practice there are no shortcuts.

I disagree with this.

In my experience the intention with which the Qi is utilized has a big impact on determining the origin of the Qi.

It is possible to heal someone and at the exact same time as your emission, receive a replenishing flow of energy from the patient, or possibly from the Qi of the universe.

Now i can't exactly say if you recuperate 100% of the energy you send out, or whether it comes from the patient or the universe, but i do know that you receive energy in return to help balance your system and you will feel it directly in the middle dan tien as the Qi comes back to you. Your heart will give out slow, warm, vibrant firework-like explosions, expanding throughout your chest.

I think the intention and karma plays a very important role in Qi emission and how the energy system re-balances itself.

There have been occasions where people who don't even know what Qi is have summoned an immense amount of energy at impulse to complete a super-human task that is way beyond their physical capabilities.

All i'm saying is that, the intention plays an incredible role, you need to have a flexible imagination with no boundaries. You need to have complete confidence in what you're doing.

Isn't Reiki one of those disciplines that channels energy directly from the universe so the healer isn't drained?

Different practices program a different system of intentions into practitioners. While some will condition you to believe you must muster all the Qi from your Dan Tien and push it out of your body like a baby, veins on your head popping out, draining it all from yourself. Other practices will lightly as a warm breeze close their eyes and gently let the Qi of the universe flow into them and energize them with enough concentration of Qi to blow out holes in the wall and the flick of a finger, all the while they are floating in the air like a gay fairy, taking soft steps on fluffy clouds without a care in the world.

Just saying. If you imagine your heart withering away as you send out Qi. It probably will.

• Like 2

great advice. Proper training and proper daily practice is everything.

I think the efficiency of the practice and the number of hours practiced per day would make all the difference in the world to determine exactly what the "long term" is but long term is always good.

People who are considering doing medical qigong would be well served by actually studying it and not just thinking they can all of a sudden be great medical qigong healers without putting forth the time&effort or that they understand the implications of energy healing without the experience & training. Any field of study that is valid requires time&effort.

• Like 1

How "many long years of practice," in numbers, would you say? :huh:

Not to answer for flowing hands, but it is my understanding that many in China say 10 years minimum practice. That isn't what I teach but I have to say these schools of thought certainly have a point. 10 years of practice beats hell out of reading a book and just thinking that something is one way when it is another.

• Like 3

I disagree with this.

In my experience the intention with which the Qi is utilized has a big impact on determining the origin of the Qi.

It is possible to heal someone and at the exact same time as your emission, receive a replenishing flow of energy from the patient, or possibly from the Qi of the universe.

Now i can't exactly say if you recuperate 100% of the energy you send out, or whether it comes from the patient or the universe, but i do know that you receive energy in return to help balance your system and you will feel it directly in the middle dan tien as the Qi comes back to you. Your heart will give out slow, warm, vibrant firework-like explosions, expanding throughout your chest.

I think the intention and karma plays a very important role in Qi emission and how the energy system re-balances itself.

There have been occasions where people who don't even know what Qi is have summoned an immense amount of energy at impulse to complete a super-human task that is way beyond their physical capabilities.

All i'm saying is that, the intention plays an incredible role, you need to have a flexible imagination with no boundaries. You need to have complete confidence in what you're doing.

Isn't Reiki one of those disciplines that channels energy directly from the universe so the healer isn't drained?

Different practices program a different system of intentions into practitioners. While some will condition you to believe you must muster all the Qi from your Dan Tien and push it out of your body like a baby, veins on your head popping out, draining it all from yourself. Other practices will lightly as a warm breeze close their eyes and gently let the Qi of the universe flow into them and energize them with enough concentration of Qi to blow out holes in the wall and the flick of a finger, all the while they are floating in the air like a gay fairy, taking soft steps on fluffy clouds without a care in the world.

Just saying. If you imagine your heart withering away as you send out Qi. It probably will.

I'm not actually talking about "intention", there lies indeed a great field of discussion. No I am talking about the practicalities of the body and of self store and of self energy. Yes some people beleive that they can transfer energy through themselves from the universe and not be harmed and I'm sure they can. What they can't do is do it with any great power without being literally fried up, if they haven't changed their bodies to cope with the power. Our bodies through the process of evolution have come to an anatomical substance to use qi and the power of nature to run on at a certain level. Without going into how we get qi etc. lets just say if we put more than the usual amount of this energy into our bodies it won't like it. Nor will it like it if you try and give it away for it relies on this energy to survive. For instance if you start practicing an energy art, even after a year or so you can feel drained and exhausted afterwards, because you are challenging your own bodies energy and you must challenge it to make it grow inside your body. Then we get into the jing area etc. and the practices to do with this. We also get into the lower dan tien area and the practices involved in this. This power of course is a very weak power compared to the other power which we have in our bodies, that I shall not speak of. One can also over practice and under practice, which one is harmful to a certain level and the other will see no progress. 'energy arts must be taught and overseen by a high level teacher who has fundamental understanding of the workings of the body in accord with energy. People are different in their energy uptake and reaction to various exercises and so this must be carefully monitored. Out of all the arts, energy arts are the most commonly practiced, but the most dangerous to life and limb if done or taught wrongly.

How "many long years of practice," in numbers, would you say? :huh:

It depends on what you practice and what you do in your life, how you practice, and how your body is. What your store of inherited jing is like etc. etc. Some people can progress quite quickly and others take very much longer. There really isn't a set number of years its down to the individual, which is why it must be carefully monitored.

It depends on what you practice and what you do in your life, how you practice, and how your body is. What your store of inherited jing is like etc. etc. Some people can progress quite quickly and others take very much longer. There really isn't a set number of years its down to the individual, which is why it must be carefully monitored.

Indeed, there is minimum to archieve within a system when one follows the teachers requirement time of training and do what he says. There is a lower border which never goes below. A least archievement else a lineage would not survive. One judge time by the least of what one can get. For fun one can talk about those exceptional.

Even in the Wuxia those exceptional powerful are main characters but still you have a "Sect" a "Pai" with many followers who has the minimum of Qinggong, Gong Li, swordmanship and hand to hand combat. The best in the Pai makes it to the next Leader of the Sect when the charakter is OK and he ensure the survive of the Pai and lead it to greater glory. <_< and more accepting in a Sect is to survive the first years

those who can not manage the training leave, flee or are dropped out.

There is a Hierachy of who is who. So one has to judge it on the Lineage time of expiriene of trained students to see a linear development all share and a point where talent starts.A talent who is lazy will loose to hard worker who is not so talented in that art.

But he will definitley loose when the talent is work hard the same.

And this is not even definite since the "Yuen" the chinese concept to meet and to learn and get shared things plays a very big role and I think in this reality also.

Even with money and intelligence and talent one needs "Yuen" to meet a real teacher

or one run into fakes and minors which is - Yuen with them..... Other again have the "Yuen" not intelligence, no money or even talent but they bound by destiny.

Using time to judge one has to speak about the ratio in % also a lineage is improve

if it not improve the generation failed to grow and its duty is pass as good as they can the lineage which was passed from the pre-generation.

Confucius student never dare to change what Confucius said but wisely add comments.

They know that human makes mistake and comments are asumption and that there maybe more talented people can win of the original, again they want to share the insights of their generation for the later to judge and prove.

Same has been done with I Ching.

Indeed, there is minimum to archieve within a system when one follows the teachers requirement time of training and do what he says. There is a lower border which never goes below. A least archievement else a lineage would not survive. One judge time by the least of what one can get. For fun one can talk about those exceptional.

Even in the Wuxia those exceptional powerful are main characters but still you have a "Sect" a "Pai" with many followers who has the minimum of Qinggong, Gong Li, swordmanship and hand to hand combat. The best in the Pai makes it to the next Leader of the Sect when the charakter is OK and he ensure the survive of the Pai and lead it to greater glory. <_< and more accepting in a Sect is to survive the first years

those who can not manage the training leave, flee or are dropped out.

There is a Hierachy of who is who. So one has to judge it on the Lineage time of expiriene of trained students to see a linear development all share and a point where talent starts.A talent who is lazy will loose to hard worker who is not so talented in that art.

But he will definitley loose when the talent is work hard the same.

And this is not even definite since the "Yuen" the chinese concept to meet and to learn and get shared things plays a very big role and I think in this reality also.

Even with money and intelligence and talent one needs "Yuen" to meet a real teacher

or one run into fakes and minors which is - Yuen with them..... Other again have the "Yuen" not intelligence, no money or even talent but they bound by destiny.

Using time to judge one has to speak about the ratio in % also a lineage is improve

if it not improve the generation failed to grow and its duty is pass as good as they can the lineage which was passed from the pre-generation.

Confucius student never dare to change what Confucius said but wisely add comments.

They know that human makes mistake and comments are asumption and that there maybe more talented people can win of the original, again they want to share the insights of their generation for the later to judge and prove.

Same has been done with I Ching.

I think what you have expressed is a completely different matter.

I think what you have expressed is a completely different matter.

It scratch different matters. The time is of 10 years has is observation, talent or not

as part of qualification in a lineage. There is a saying that in 3 years one accomplish

a small goal in 10 years a bigger one. There are things which do not matter

"what you do in your life, how you practice, and how your body is." to reach "the minimum" It is that when you choose that lineage it is granted to have the development in "about" 10 years, more powerful say 5 years others would say 20 years. Not all system equal as you said that the individual are not equal. You point out the individual, I point out the lineage system.

I disagree with this.

Don't agree with this.

Some things are independent of belief; they just are. Natural laws of energetics go beyond belief systems. Yes there are many ways of accessing these energetics and yes, some systems are far more effective than others, but as a system approaches it's capacity, finite, if mind oriented, or infinite, if non-linear, there are still natural laws which govern the projection and outcome.

Such a belief as stated above ignores the developed illnesses of thousands of energy healing practitioners that absolutely do not believe in sick qi, absolutely do not believe it will harm them, that believe the universe has abundant energy that is fully available to them by some person holding his hand over their head, and that receive "a replenishing flow of energy from the patient, or possibly from the Qi of the universe"

I have had MANY of these practitioners through my medical qigong clinic and have seen this first hand - it was not dependent on my belief or theirs. In fact, their belief is what got them in trouble.

If a person gets ill from this depends on many factors. If they are healthy when starting out, and practice their qigong daily (assuming we are talking energetic exercise qigong and not calisthenics which some call qigong), practice regular exercise to maintain the body, don't project to over 1 or two people a day, don't have an inherent genetic disposition, don't partake of substances that hurt their bodies, and probably a few other things that I am not mentioning, then they may get by for years with no problem. What I have seen is that it catches up with many people within about 10 years UNLESS they have been properly trained in medical qigong, practice qigong/neigong regularly, and pay attention to what is going on with the projection. The fact TTB member flowing hands mentions about the body able to handle the energetics, which should be approached gradually, is also a strong consideration.

And the people mentioned who all of a sudden, in an accident or other extreme situation, who were able to instantly access and perform superhuman events; what is not mentioned is that many or most of these people, depending on the nature of the event, received intense body trauma. Their bodies were not able to handle the intense flow.

Some things just are and are beyond one's belief system. Sick energy coming out of a patient is just one of those things. Even very high level practitioners have to be careful when manipulating and projecting qi; there are lots of implications that go beyond this discussion. We eventually learn to transmute these sick energetics, but it certainly doesn't happen immediately with a practitioner as it requires much oomph. IMO it is absolutely a disservice to encourage these beginners on this board to ignore such things. Yes there are ways to help deal with everything but these ways do require time&effort (kungfu) and have to be learned and practiced. Otherwise everyone could heal others without any training or self-practice - and this simply is not the case. And sure, there are "naturals" out there that brought all their energy with them to Earth. But really very few in the overall population.

Importance of Energy Body Transformation/Dan Tian Development for the Healer

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 10

I'm not actually talking about "intention", there lies indeed a great field of discussion. No I am talking about the practicalities of the body and of self store and of self energy. Yes some people beleive that they can transfer energy through themselves from the universe and not be harmed and I'm sure they can. What they can't do is do it with any great power without being literally fried up, if they haven't changed their bodies to cope with the power. Our bodies through the process of evolution have come to an anatomical substance to use qi and the power of nature to run on at a certain level. Without going into how we get qi etc. lets just say if we put more than the usual amount of this energy into our bodies it won't like it. Nor will it like it if you try and give it away for it relies on this energy to survive. For instance if you start practicing an energy art, even after a year or so you can feel drained and exhausted afterwards, because you are challenging your own bodies energy and you must challenge it to make it grow inside your body. Then we get into the jing area etc. and the practices to do with this. We also get into the lower dan tien area and the practices involved in this. This power of course is a very weak power compared to the other power which we have in our bodies, that I shall not speak of. One can also over practice and under practice, which one is harmful to a certain level and the other will see no progress. 'energy arts must be taught and overseen by a high level teacher who has fundamental understanding of the workings of the body in accord with energy. People are different in their energy uptake and reaction to various exercises and so this must be carefully monitored. Out of all the arts, energy arts are the most commonly practiced, but the most dangerous to life and limb if done or taught wrongly.

Good point.

What happens with many practitioners is they try to learn this subject without a teacher or that they start getting powerful and go too far too fast and don't listen to their teacher. An example is teacher says, for right now,for another year or 2, don't project qi for more than 6 to 8 hours maximum at a time. The person, feeling cocky and qi bursting at the seems, projects for 12 hours straight working for 6 days a week doing this. This person has potential for burning out the nerve synapses which have not been conditioned to handle these extreme amounts of energy. A huge discomfort this is; don't ask me how I know. These things must be approached gradually and with a competent teacher to guide. And student should listen to their teacher's guidance.

• Like 4

Hey Ya Mu,

What school of Taoism is your Tao teacher from? I am also in the midwest and I am considering doing something for spring break-- a trip to Indiana might be in my future :)

I just don't necessarily want to spread myself too thin. I already have a couple teachers for qigong systems.Is there a litmus test for when you should consider learning another system? Thus far, I want to be conservative and not test out too many qigong systems. Thanks!

Hey Ya Mu,

What school of Taoism is your Tao teacher from? I am also in the midwest and I am considering doing something for spring break-- a trip to Indiana might be in my future :)

I just don't necessarily want to spread myself too thin. I already have a couple teachers for qigong systems.Is there a litmus test for when you should consider learning another system? Thus far, I want to be conservative and not test out too many qigong systems. Thanks!

Send email and I will forward telephone number. Give me a call and we will discuss.

It will depend on if you want to learn neigong and medical qigong. Terre Haute workshop will be a good one.

• Like 3

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:58 am Post subject: Medical Qigong - Energy Projection

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Recent case report on Energy Projection, Projecting Qi into another person to heal/remove pain and pulling sick Qi from the body.

This case happened today - March 7th, 2012

Many of my cases will also include events of synchronicity. This particular case had me returning to a particular office that I call on in my Sales Routine - a Medical Doctors office. Today, however, I was drawn back to the office three times -- the previoutwo visits during the day found the office extra busy or with other Salespeople waiting to see the doctor. Prior to my third visit I felt compelled to practice Stillness-Movement in my car for approx 30 minutes before entering the office.

The Medical Assistant - approx 35 yr old female -- seemed particularly stressed. She was rather short with me and began telling the other Medical Assistant that she didn't know what she was going to do as she was in severe pain - with a toothache. While I was standing waiting I listened to her call a dentist office and explain her pain situation and she explained that she had been on antibiotics for several days but her pain was unrelenting. The dentist office said they could take a look in 2 days but would not be able to do any procedure until the following week.

The young lady was almost in panic mode - explaining she could not stand the pain.

At this point I understood why I kept being directed back to the office in that it was to try to help relieve this persons pain.

So, I offered..she swatted my offer away like it was a pesky mosquito, I offered again, she continued to decline and tell the other medical Assistant about her trauma - I was persistent in my offering because I felt that she was not thinking clearly because of the pain. I mentioned that I had helped one of the other office employee's get rid of a stubborn migraine - and suggested she ask her if she would recommend the treatment. The other siistant was listening and said yes it works and she would suggest that she let me try to help.

So, I projected Qi to the area that involved the pain -- primarily involved Stomach Channel on thhe face - but also had some pain radiating from Gall Bladder and Triple Warmer on the side of the head.

The patients first comment was - "Oh my God, that's burning". Her face twitched and jumped about while I was projecting, I stopped to get feedback from the patient. She said I can feel it moving around in there it's burning but feels like the pain is leaving. I projected for a few more minutes and then Pulled Sick Qi (as taught to me by Michael Lomax).

Suddenly she shouted - "Oh my God - it's gone!" I asked what was gone - she replied all the burning and all of the pain is gone!

I must admit I did not anticipate her next comment - she said - "If you can do that , what the heck are doing being a Salesperson?" "Why don't you just treat people with that Chinese Medicine?" I answered - that I am working on getting there.

Thus -- with the Qi projection and pulling of Sick Qi, I was able to make a major difference in this persons day. Her pain was gone and so was the panic that she was having because of the thought of dealing with 7 - 10 days of unbearable pain. Now I did explain that she still needs to go to the dentist as she may have a cracked tooth - i just settled the issue down for now or perhaps the pain won't return.

This is the type of healing that can be accomplished when a person is trained in Medical Qigong. The total treatment took approx 10 minutes with no ill effect on the patient or practitioner.

I am a graduate of Michael Lomax's Certification program in addition I am Certified by the National Qigong Association as a Clinical Practitioner as well as NQA certified as a Level III Advanced Qigong Instructor.

I will be happy to address any questions.

Thanks,

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 4

My question is, why is there no attempt to scientifically bring these things out of the shadows that they have been placed in by society-- an attempt to remove religion and replace is with reason-- to replace 'comfort' with true comfort..

I fully realize that many people are brought into this 'area' of study to help people, but why then is there no approach en masse, you know, why are there are no eyes set upon performing the true healing, and truly helping people..

I have personally performed and witnessed miraculous things, but these things quickly.. which is the saddest part of all, quickly, fall into the shadows of forget, not for any other reason than the discomfort which surrounds me.. immediate and at large, in the scope of things it doesnt matter, in my life, yes, but in the scope of where my life currently resides, NO, for it doesnt provide comfort-- it dont pay the bills.

Anyway, underlying all of societies ills is undoubtedly the education system-- from there all things disintegrate- It is a society set upon slavery-- based somewhat on the assembly line practice--

If you listen to someone, really examine them; you can really trace much of their illness back to the education system-- their inability to circulate their own chi- etc. etc. but education is the root of the disease; from there the 'malevenant change' is enacted, we create a heirarchy, a divide- rather than enacting a peer system, we enact the authority position, from which point- all goes to crap.

you know, there is circulating chi- and all that, but the true way of circulating and sending chi is to have it be performed on a subtler scale en masse all the time- the reassuring comfort that a life could be properly lived..

just by doing that you do a lot..

however that requires restructuring society with the goal of making people happy and love their lives..

something the rich seem opposed to.. so, oh well, earth.

let's say you go into a chinese temple and the folks there are putting incense sticks into a holder in front of statues of ancient deities and then praying earnestly to those figures for good luck. is that a case of sending chi into those statues? or is it sending chi into the energy of that statue's being wherever it might be? in some other dimension. in either case, is such a prayer type of activity a case of sending chi?

oh and thanks. eh :blink:

let's say you go into a chinese temple and the folks there are putting incense sticks into a holder in front of statues of ancient deities and then praying earnestly to those figures for good luck. is that a case of sending chi into those statues? or is it sending chi into the energy of that statue's being wherever it might be? in some other dimension. in either case, is such a prayer type of activity a case of sending chi?

oh and thanks. eh :blink:

No and yes to some degree. The statues if they are in a blessed temple will be 'open eye', so the Immortals can 'see' who is praying or coming into the temple.

A Case Report utilizing Energy Projection and Water Fu.

As Qigong Healers we oftentimes act as Energetic Pharmacists whereby we mix and layer a variety of intent with Qi and project this formulation to best meet the needs of the patient.

The case that i am presenting involves two ladies in their mid-thirties that both work in the same Medical Office (western medical doctor). The women were familiar with me as I had successfully treated the Medical Doctor for Tennis Elbow on a previous occassion.

It has been theorized that many women if they spend a great deal of time together their menstrual cycles will synchronize and they will then ovulate and menstruate approximately at the same time. This condition was slightly different, however, their discomfort was the same and one could argue that they were synchronized -- albeit it was their bowels that had synch'd up.

Both of the women had not had a bowel movement for over 7 days and were experiencing a variety of discomfort. Their complaints included, abdominal pain, distention, gas, acid reflux, and general malaise.

My approach - was to have each patient pur approximately 10 ounces of bottled water into a glass that was intended for each individuals consumption only. I had them first repeat to me their symptoms and complaints and then projected the energetic solution into the water and asked them to drink their solution.

Results: Almost immediately they both reported a better sense of well-being - less stomach pain, less acid-reflux, etc. Of course, the real proof would be in the form of a bowel movement. They agreed to allow me to follow-up with them. The initial treatmentas at about 2:00 pm in the afternoon. My first follow-up was by phone call to the office at 4:00 pm that same afternoon. Patient number one - reported that she had a complete bowel movement within one hour of her treatment in addition she confirmed that she had not had any other treatment up to that point in the form of laxatives etc. Patient number two (play on words)- had not had a bowel movement at this point in time - but thought she felt less pressure on her abdomen although she was still somewhat uncomfortable.

Follow-up phone call the following day at approximately 11:30 am. Patient number one - felt all of her symptoms associated with being constipated had resolved and said she would recommend the treatment to others. Patient number two (still a play on words) - reported that she had finally had a substantial bowel movement by 7:30 am that morning and she was also feeling better and would likewise recommend the treatment, however, she had taken a laxative around 7:00 am that morning - 30 minutes though not being sufficient time for the laxative to work.

Discussion: Many readers may feel that treatment of constipation to be of relatively low importance, however, to some patients this is a major problem. I treat all cases that come my way to gain experience and then share this experience with others so that they might help those in need. Consider a cancer patient that is on chronic pain medicine useage -- especially if the patient is taking any variety of morphine. These medications will constipate a person immediately - they decrease the peristalic movements and totally disrupt this persons normal digestive process. Many become weak and cause further problems when they strain trying to have a bowel movement. Western medicine has a variety of treatmments for these patients starting with a "Laxative Cocktail" - unfortunately no one knows when this cocktail will decide to work - many patients are embarrassed to find out it worked at the wrong time - while they were out in public. Still many more are sent to hospitals to be "dug out" - this is a terrible indignity for both individuals involved in the process. Finally, there is an injectable med (self-administered) for relief of opiod induced constipation - however, these med's can cost considerable amount of money. So the case presented involves simple constipation of 7 days , yet, with the treatemnt offered the potential exists to treat a wide variety of patients with the ailment of constipation and with minimal intrusion, cost, or embarrassment.

Thanks for reading and I welcome any questions.

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 1

I'm wondering in regards to this thread, how does this relate to blessing food as some people suggest to do. Or what if you bless food or items that you give to others. Does one need great training to do this, or just focused attention? Could this diminish ones store of qi, and require meditation to replenish it?

Any suggestions on effective ways to do all or any of this?

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

I'm wondering in regards to this thread, how does this relate to blessing food as some people suggest to do. Or what if you bless food or items that you give to others. Does one need great training to do this, or just focused attention? Could this diminish ones store of qi, and require meditation to replenish it?

Any suggestions on effective ways to do all or any of this?

Great question... Start at the next meal.

I think prayer is mental intention/projection but if you use the hands over the food it is like bring heaven/universe down as part of the blessing (of Qi), a stronger conduit. I would recommend it as a moment before eating.

I think Emoto's research is worth viewing:

Water Crystals and Emotion