Sign in to follow this  
Chi kung apprentice

How close are you to your top energy levels?

Exceedingly low. I experience exhaustion everyday. Sleep does not give me the restorative and rejuvenating effects it does to most people.

I haven't felt "not exhausted" in well over a decade.

Download np2 for free for 15 days and try the energy sessions.Maybe set the tone pitch on some sessions 8,000 to replicate the tomatis effect.Try mega doses[be safe though ]of b-complex vitamins, or dhea, creatine,ephedra, or cittrirus aurantium[syneprine] a chemical[also royal jelly or honey] cousin to ephedra.Make your workouts harder than normal then cutback and watch the increase in energy for daily activities.Use hypnosis to instruct your body that you have the energy of a little kid.Research time distortion,what about power naps.Suggestions while in the theta state can effect great changes by circumventing the conscious mind.Those exercises I gave you are suppose to increase energy...but I know they are time consuming!

Download np2 for free for 15 days and try the energy sessions.Maybe set the tone pitch on some sessions 8,000 to replicate the tomatis effect.Try mega doses[be safe though ]of b-complex vitamins, or dhea, creatine,ephedra, or cittrirus aurantium[syneprine] a chemical[also royal jelly or honey] cousin to ephedra.Make your workouts harder than normal then cutback and watch the increase in energy for daily activities.Use hypnosis to instruct your body that you have the energy of a little kid.Research time distortion,what about power naps.Suggestions while in the theta state can effect great changes by circumventing the conscious mind.Those exercises I gave you are suppose to increase energy...but I know they are time consuming!

Also[after the fact] check out those free subliminals on that site I posted.You can play multiple ones at the same time.

Totally -- left-brain dominance of writing on the internet goes against the right-brain dominance of Taoist qigong training. That African shaman healer Soamle -- sp? -- he talks about the elders in his tribe in Mali? -- anyway how literacy competes with shamanism.

The question about "top energy levels" -- I assumed it referred to previous qigong levels not previous age levels. I mean if you develop telekinesis, telepathy, etc. then that's obviously beyond any previous age level. But after "falling back into mundane reality" from doing healing, etc. I've still been able to maintain energy level that is comparable to at least my early 20s if not teens. It's impossible to compare as now there is permanent magnetic brain bliss whereas I could only subconsciously tap into that energy to not nearly the same level as a teenager -- tied up into romantic love controlled by hormones, etc. If the love is pure then the electromagnetic telepathy -- precognition will develop on its own without necessarily having practiced yoga, etc. But to consciously develop and maintain the training then transmissions from an energy master (a truly rare treasure) makes all the difference. I got that from http://springforestqigong.com and you can too via phone healings, etc.

Still the modern mundane world goes completely against the qigong training and after I did my 8 day fast on half glass water and tons of qigong -- I've since discovered that pure consciousness, post-death, is beyond good and bad and now I've been eating meat, dumpster-diving, eating tons of garlic -- it's been all out of balance without the same electromagnetic energy but the 3rd Eye opening has remained unchanged. haha.

The energy is taken in from the yin sources -- electrochemical life force sex energy. Mantak Chia talks about this -- how more and more internal orgasms are necessary to build up the 3rd eye energy. So when it's asked what

"my"

energy levels are -- the practice relies on the energy constantly being transformed, transmitted, etc. So what energy is really "mine?" haha.

I was much more "go with the flow" when I was in college and everything in my life was pure perfection (synchronicity galore, abundant energy, and I was at the top of my discipline with scholarship people throwing money at me). It was a hard lesson to learn that it is easier to go with the flow when everything is going right than when everything seems to be going wrong in life (loss of child, job (w/ insurance), and car in three months...). Maybe that was too much personal information, but the point is, I am now getting slowly back into the flow with a much more true and stoic (in the classic sense) perspective on life.

In order for "This too shall pass" to work, you have to remember to remind yourself of it in the good times as well as the bad.

Loss of child! My condolences. Be gentle with yourself.

I couldn't answer the poll because most of the stuff that has really helped me wasn't on it. Plus you made it radio buttons so I couldn't tick off multiples.

- quit smoking

- quit "the pill"

- quit living in a place I couldn't (some situations just aren't worth it)

- learning attitude changing techniques

- learning awareness changing techniques

- more physical exercise

- better diet

- more sleep

- trying (still;-)) to be kinder towards myself

- KAP (brings context)

- meditation

- yoga (BKS)

- TTB forum (seriously;-)) for philosophizing in distinguished company.

My best "energy levels" were when I was around 8-9-10 (in any case before puberty hit and everyone started hating me;-))

I had a couple of "highs" all round at 19, 21, 28, 31, 35 but they didn't last. Things are always going up and down.

I couldn't answer the poll because most of the stuff that has really helped me wasn't on it. Plus you made it radio buttons so I couldn't tick off multiples.

- quit smoking

- quit "the pill"

- more physical exercise

- better diet

- more sleep

- KAP (brings context)

- meditation

- yoga (BKS)

My best "energy levels" were when I was around 8-9-10 (in any case before puberty hit and everyone started hating me;-))

I had a couple of "highs" all round at 19, 21, 28, 31, 35 but they didn't last. Things are always going up and down.

Ups sorry, I did not know how to program the poll to be able to select multiple answers... nevertheless I think your answer is more interesting that just clicking a pair of options of a poll, but can you please detail to us some of the techniques? specially the ones abreviated (KAP, BKS) and in the case of more sleep it would be interesting to know, how much more sleep, or which were your main changes in diet.

Your friend

Davy

- quit smoking

- quit "the pill"

- more physical exercise

- better diet

- more sleep

- KAP (brings context)

- meditation

- yoga (BKS)

The absence of kindness directed at oneself seems to be a sign of the times, and it seems to be getting more prevalent. It certainly explains a great deal of cultural behavior. It's a pernicious little bastard, too; I just turned 49 and am still trying to ease up on myself and others. But chi kung as done more for me in two years than 30 years spent wallowing as a self-improvement junkie. I am still mystified why this practice has yet to spill over the face of the earth.

Sign in to follow this