Gerard

Help me removing a ghost

I totally forgot about this thread. Sorry for not replying on time.

I didn't walk away, my friend was very rude, refused to get any help and as a result I stopped seeing her. And as you know: You can lead a horse to water...

I wish the outcome was favourable but sometimes it doesn't happen that way.

My comment was really just joking. I wanted a first-hand account of the exorcism.

I am sorry that you lost a friend over it. Like you say about the horse, at least you tried.

I find this very interesting. I've heard of FU's before, but don't know much about them. I'm in a fairly isolated region, so I don't know that there are any practitioners offering this nearby - but maybe.

Anyhow, I've developed some minor from but annoying facial tics (above the left eye and on left side of my nose)... a byproduct of my qi practices, pretty sure. Any way to learn more about the FU?

Sorry, I know how this thread started, and the topic is important and interesting. However, I found the thread through a search on a different topic, which was why I asked (above) the question I did (quoting the passage from one of Yoda's posts on this thread).

I'm new to Tao Bums, and maybe people here try not to let threads drift from the original topic (?). Would you suggest I start another thread? Or can someone tell me, either here or via a private message, about how FU's are used and obtained?

Edited by Tanemon

I'm new to Tao Bums, and maybe people here try not to let threads drift from the original topic (?).

ROTFLMAO yes you are new so be aware we stay very much on topic here at TTB :lol:

It's all good :D Feel free to start a thread with your question if you want. There are a few here who know about FU (A real pain to search for as it's just 2 characters)

also check out this chap http://www.thetaobums.com/Mak-Tin-Si-f93.html

He was well known for promoting the use of Fu's