GrandTrinity

Everyone post some favorite quotes!

Where evil's reach falls short, stupidity gleefully finishes the task. -- Marina and Sergey Dyachenko

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.

W. C. Fields

Edited by Mark Foote
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 31/03/2024 at 5:38 PM, silent thunder said:

My home lies inside me, it goes where I go.  I am always home.  ~ my Sami ancestors

My home lies on top of me, it goes where I go.  I am always home.  - a snail.

• Like 1

It is the nature of the human mind that negative thoughts cause overthinking. When we dwell on someone’s good qualities, the mind remains calm and there are few thoughts. But think about something you do not like in someone and there
will be a long train of thoughts. That changes our perception and attitude towards them. - Sister Shivani ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris )

Understand that you are ready for moksha (enlightenment), when you can see your own mistakes. Without awareness, no one can see his own faults. But if he needed to, he can easily see two to five hundred or so faults in others. ~ Ambalal Muljibhai Patel ( Dada Bhagwan )

• Like 3

"Stubbornness has been a more valuable survival trait than intelligence, for the majority of human existence. Which is most of us have a kneejerk reaction of solving disagreements and problems with stubbornness rather than by using our brains."

--Me