sean

What are you listening to?

Sounds like the Cake guy got broken-hearted. Oh well.

More Johnny Rivers is playing here this morning.

The Mission - Yo Yo Ma plays Ennio Morricone: -

It's a nice accompaniment to gardening or watching a sunrise. :)

It's a nice accompaniment to gardening or watching a sunrise. :)

For me gardening is done while listening to either Rock-A-Billy or Texas/Electric Blues.

For me gardening is done while listening to either Rock-A-Billy or Texas/Electric Blues.

I enjoy Eric Weissberg as well. :)

Best waltz music ever, if you're feeling it :lol:

I will take this opportunity to disagree with you here and further state that, in my opinion, a waltz must have a violin/fiddle as the lead instrument.

One of the best, IMO, is Chubby Wise:

%* me!!!!!!! :blink:

My first miracle.

Hehehe.

There is a musical group that sometimes appears at Bluegrass festivals called Norman and Nancy Blake. They play primarily 'old time country' music. Norman mostly plays guitar and sings and Nancy accompanies him. She will sometimes bring out her cello and the Bluegrass fans will cringe. (She does play it well though.)

Edited by Marblehead

Hehehe.

There is a musical group that sometimes appears at Bluegrass festivals called Norman and Nancy Blake. They play primarily 'old time country' music. Norman mostly plays guitar and sings and Nancy accompanies him. She will sometimes bring out her cello and the Bluegrass fans will cringe. (She does play it well though.)

Interesting (and more to my musical tastes). It's not so much the instrument, I feel; although I prefer the more mature notes of the cello (in contrast to the violin).

Perhaps what we have in common here is music for dancing, rather than music for listening?

What do you think of this?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dZn_VBgkPNY

YoYo Ma

Bach's Cello Suites.

I find that it brings me to a place of deep stillness, peace and happiness

Edit: P.S. Beautiful lily today.

Edited by gatito

What do you think of this?

That was too "classical" (formal) for me. Yes, it is important to me that a piece of music can be danced to.

That was too "classical" (formal) for me. Yes, it is important to me that a piece of music can be danced to.

The real deal. :)