sean

What are you listening to?

Oh, I would never deny the greatness of John.  I have one of his LPs.

Nice thing about John's music is that it has roots in many different styles/traditions.  Django was firmly rooted in European (Continental) jazz, a style I really don't care for all that much.

• Like 1

Karl, I thought Johnny Cash wrote the song. Sorry. I didn't notice that it was a cover.

• Like 1

Karl, I thought Johnny Cash wrote the song. Sorry. I didn't notice that it was a cover.

It was a very good version which is better than the original.

• Like 1

I am listening to Karl play his guitar. Sure wish I had demo CD of his work. :)

Oh you really, really definitely don't. :-/ :-)

• Like 1

I listened to two clients this evening. Then I listened with my wife about the Yoga room she is designing. Then I listened to a Net Flix Drama with my wife.

I am listening to my pond water pump's silence, and the subtle trickle of water hititing the stones  placed in a cup to dampen the rain drop sound it could make if allowed to break the water's surface.

Classical interlude today, listening to Gods fiddler playing Tchaikovsky's violin concerto, it's movement. Sad, beautiful, passionate. Dare to listen ?

I've been listening to Old Time Country and Western music today.  You know, Hank Williams Sr, Hank Snow, etc.

• Like 1

I wanted a change this morning.  DooWop music in now playing.

Nice choice... if the external weather won't change... may as well change the internal atmosphere.

• Like 1

Nice choice... if the external weather won't change... may as well change the internal atmosphere.

That caused a chuckle.  Thanks.  There is only a fat chance of rain today.  That means the temp will get well over 100 degrees.

So much for "Singing In The Rain".

Yeah, I do remember what rain looks like.  I was stationed at Ft Lewis, WA three different times.  (Of course, I can remember the three hurricanes that have hit my area since I have been living here, 38 years.)

To keep on topic:

Playing at the moment is "You Gave Me Peace Of Mind" by The Spaniels

Edited by Marblehead