voidisyinyang

The Rainbow of Reality

Autogenic DMT use causes CCA, which deprives one of awareness of human experience conditioning (ego), thus revealing the self and the unfolding of the complexity of the Tao into the simplicity in which the belonging of the self within the Tao is understood. Training in subjugation of ego (seeking humility in all moments), supplication to Love and an open heart with a true Love to focus on will be of tremendous help when traversing the egoless lands within the CCA...your guide will it be. So as will it be in death...the CCA that keeps on going. This is why the CCA experience is referred to in the Tibetan Book of the Dead as the Great Straight Upward Path to Enlightenment...a preview (review) to death it is. Suggest study for the test. Don't want to have to repeat!

Suggest using homegrown DMT :)

Love charges the dynamo.

Love.

xeno

Edited by xenolith

Training in subjugation of ego (seeking humility in all moments), supplication to Love and an open heart with a true Love to focus on will be of tremendous help when traversing the egoless lands

Much Aloha Brother. Much Aloha.

Also, in Strassman's 2nd book, he noted how when a person is experiencing a "bad trip", placing one's thumb on the person's third eye and the index finger on the solar plexus and then humming seems to bring them back to a better state.

You'd have to have a humungous hand ! :D

Hi Sr.Psicoplasma: I was thinking about you this morning so glad to hear from you, as I wanted to see if you had read my new blogpost (and you have!). Your manga posts sound great and I look forward to reading them. The publisher of Master Nan, Huai-chin now publishes "Ibis books" according to the bookstore owner I chatted with. I'll look into it more since that publisher of Samuel Weiser was considering my work about 15 years ago. I'm posting a new update this morning in the comments. I'll type it here first for you and then cut and paste it:

Before I went to sleep last night I was pondering how I could demonstrate that the beings seen while on DMT were still just images within the brain. I had spent the day watching documentaries while in full-lotus (having the legs cross with the feet up on each thigh) but this time I made sure to medtate in full-lotus for at least half an hour before sleep. My dream was very very vivid, just like being real and as the dream unfolded I ended up in full-lotus having an O at a D with a young female. Suddenly, just before the psychic mutual climax, the several other people in the room with me said -- "No you can't do that right now." I just smiled because I was in full-lotus and I can be in full-lotus since it's my body. Then the young female who was having the psychic mutual climax with me put her hand on her shoulder and said very sweetly:

"I want you to talk to me. Say something to me."

Again I smiled because I knew I could talk while also having the O at a D in full-lotus. Or so I thought. The first word I heard myself saying was "daisies." Then "violets in a mountain pass with deer, no rabbits." As I thought about what I was saying I realized it was ME thinking the words and so I had woken myself up.

Once awake I realized I was NOT in full-lotus and if my young female friend had not asked me to talk to myself I would have lost the alchemical pill -- I would have had an external ejaculation. So I was thinking this while awake in full-lotus and so I then went back into the dream by first pondering why I said the words I had. I was able to, as usual, successfully psychoanalyze the subconscious perceptions I had while awake the previous day -- leading me to realize again that being awake is also another type of dream.

Then more of my dream came back to me and something really powerful happened. It was just like I've done lately while watching documentaries in full-lotus. Soemtimes I stop and reverse and playback a part that seems to have a deeper meaning which is subconscious the first time I view it. There's a deeper symbolism then just a direct association.

So for example I said "daisy, violet and deer, no rabbit, in a mountain valley" in my dream because I had been watching a movie that featured those words and images. But then my dream -- played back in reverse -- suddenly showed one of my ex-girlfriends sitting across from me. She had two rings on her hand and she said to me - "you don't even know what these mean do you?" I was remembering this part of my dream. Just NOW while I write this (in long-hand at 3:30 a.m.) I realize that Gloria, the John Cassavetes movie character, had two rings on her one finger. When I watched it yesterday there had been an uncanny subconscious perception. The rings were really big diamonds and subconsciously (without my own awareness) I had been reminded of the diamonds my girlfriend had wanted before she had gone into the Peace Corps. I had been telling this story about my ex-girlfriend in Morocco to an Egyptian the same night after I had done DMT -- I had walked to a pizza shop. The Egyptian was intrigued that I had traveled to Morocco but that I was traveling with my girlfriend after she told me she had been seeing another man -- a Moroccan.

So as I was in full-lotus playing this dream in reverse -- just like I played the movie Gloria in reverse in my mind's eye just now -- I suddenly remembered that on our trip in Morocco I had urged my girlfriend to throw our rings over a bridge into a river. She had refused to do so and so I did not do it. Later on -- when we met and broke up under mysterious circumstances that I could not tell the Egyptian since he was old and said he visited his wife once a year back in Egypt -- anyway -- my now ex-girlfriend had said to me she wished she had thrown the ring in the river as I had wanted us to do.

Not only is this a poignant Valentine's Day dream influenced by the John Cassavetes movie but more importantly it shows how when we dream it's just as real as being awake. While we are awake some people are more aware of certain deeper meanings in real time and even our own subconsious is more aware -- as later revealed in our dreams. This is the DMT reality -- and when it's very intense then the "waking dreams" (samadhi) predict the future or heal our body-mind division (our soul). The full-lotus is the rainbow vortex which enables our soul to travel from the waking state into the dream state and remain self-aware at the same time.

I wrote this down, long-hand, while in full-lotus from 3:40 am to 4:20 am.

Hey -- thanks for that new singing to the plants post. I had read about the study over at http://dailygrail.com but singing to the plants has a much better synopsis, etc.

Oh yeah -- the CRUCIAL discovery is that DMT blocks sodium channels because the yoga diet is NO SALT and Andrija Puharich emphasizes the key of potassium for the psi-plasma vortex. So that's why DMT becomes an electromagnetic or shen (spirit) phenomenon, transcending the electrochemical emotional realm.

http://singingtotheplants.blogspot.com/200...e-receptor.html

Edited by drew hempel

Thanks for posting the Stuart Wilde feedback on DMT. Yes the last comment about purging seems right on. I just was talking with my coworker about this -- I said that my third eye was definitely more open from taking DMT but that, again, it was because I was sitting in full-lotus the whole time, so that the energy was guided. I said it was the deepest esctasy imaginable as the energy blockages opened up further - like my sacrum being split open with orgasmic bliss. I repeated the story about the dude who had seen aliens but then when he saw "bad aliens" he took his shirt off and the bad aliens went away. I said that in fact there's a reason because the images are stored in our bodies and need to be physically exorised through the sweat. I said that early on in the DMT trip I had soaked my two shirts and so I took them off -- but again the visions I had I knew they were just like dream information -- not real. For example at one moment I was WITH chimps -- in the jungle. We were hooting it up together -- in bright deep green of the jungle. It was real but I knew psychologically WHY I was with the chimps -- it was just a flash of a vision -- and I "emptied out the awareness" as the Buddhists describe it -- male pgymy bonobo chimps do not ejaculate during sex (only very rarely). So subconsciously I had been thinking about this connection between the peaceful bonobo pygmies and the Bushmen trance dance shamanism (which used drugs sometimes but relied on the sexual transformation to create ELECTROMAGNETIC fields).

Just a point of clarification, 'autogenic' and 'homegrown' were meant to indicate human body generated DMT.

Again strongly recommended compared to plant derived.

No vomiting, no hallucinations...just you and the Tao :)

Sr.Psicoplasma -- that's a very cool report back on DMT. Qigong master Chunyi Lin says it's always best to face water when meditating. From experience I realized that this really meant to face YIN ENERGY -- and the female is actually a stronger source of yin energy. haha. That's the source of the kundalini -- the electrochemical energy -- which powers the lift off of the pineal gland shen (light spirit).

Last night I went to sleep pretty tired around 2:30 but without even trying the DMT kicked in again -- it was like a switch in my pineal gland -- and this electric current went through my body breaking through energy blockages with this orgasmic bliss.

I thought -- wow this is so cool and finally I feel asleep. Again I had this really vivid dream which was as real as being awake. I was sitting with people and I was describing how my glasses were all bent -- they were wondering why. I couldn't remember -- I said I took something. They seem puzzled. I thought and thought and then I said -- oh yeah I took DMT.

And then I woke up -- the thinking had produced self-awareness in my dream -- the DMT reality.

I'm agreeing with you -- Sr.psicoplasma interviewed me about 6 months ago -- and translated it all into Spanish -- but I discussed how the difference between drugs and qigong was the latter focused on the creation of electromagnetic energy while drugs focused on electrochemical energy. Drug users don't want to believe this so I've now tested the full-lotus against salvia and DMT. I've very glad I did so but it only affirmed qigong even more so. This new study on DMT showing that it shuts off the sodium ion gates shows the electromagnetic connection -- how both true shamans and yogis do not eat salt since the potassium leads to the "psi-plasma" vortex which is the focus of my research, etc.

Here's the interview -- scroll down a post -- plus all the links to my online research in English:

http://mondopsicotronico.net/

You talking to me?

Not sure if you answered my question. Am sure my experience is contra-indicative of your hypothesis. Equally sure I'm not interested in re-presenting the basis for said...a search of 'vagus nerve' on this site with me as author will serve that purpose.

Kind regards.

xeno