Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

Kundalini & Lucifer &:...

I too was raised in a Christian community, Catholic school, and here's my take on this stuff:

1) people are taught that if something has not been explicitly given the 'ok' to do, then it's NOT 'ok' to do. Furthermore, if it's not something that has been explicitly talked about from the Bible/Church, then it doesn't come from the Bible/Church, therefore it must be satanic

2) people are taught that they cannot trust their own thoughts or their own emotions. If you have your own thought/emotion, be wary of trusting it, as humans are sinful and are prone to sin, so following that thought/emotion will probably lead you to sin. Even if it "feels" right, humans are so sinful that they can do totally sinful things all the time and "feel" totally great.... even while committing mortal sins. Especially if that thought/feeling tells you to do something against the Church, or even if it tells you to do something that hasn't been talked about from the Church (back to #1), then it's definitely sinful and probably directly from Satan!!!!!!!

Those two things pretty much sum up why it's not only wrong, but sinful and (more often than not) SATANIC, to do things beyond what the Church has told you to do (let alone AGAINST what the Church has told you to do). It also pretty much tells you that if you think independently, you are wrong... that's why I always look at things like this with a um..... well I don't jump to conclusions. When you have someone saying, "I am right and you are evil because I say so, or my community says so, according to how we say the world works" then um.... yeah, I'm wary of trusting that person and their judgment :unsure:

I can see the Catholic influence. I've never experienced a Christian fellowship that expressed the views you've mentioned but my Aunt is Catholic and is taught almost exactly what you've mentioned. The big no no is interpreting the bible on your own. That's what the priests are for I guess. In was a hardcore hellfire and brimstone Christian but then I started asking questions that no one could answer or atleast give a reasonable explanation. ( I was once told God made people burn in Hell for His own glory) I started reading Greek and Hebrew Bibles and answering my own questions. It's unfortunate that at one time it was a spiritual experience ( walking with Christ) but has turned into a money making institution. Judaism has been watered down as well. They've both lost the yin side I suppose.

Not all Christians realize the Truth but it's becoming more and more accepted that Hell is a temporary period in which the soul is cleansed by the loving fire of God. Reading a Greek bible is what helped me. Isnt Kundalini like fire?

Edited by h.uriahr

Not all Christians realize the Truth but it's becoming more and more accepted that Hell is a temporary period in which the soul is cleansed by the loving fire of God. Reading a Greek bible is what helped me. Isnt Kundalini like fire?

That's purgatory. Before entering Heaven one goes through purgatory. That's what indulgences were all about, you paying money so your deceased loved ones got out of purgatory as soon as possible. The nicer you are, the less time spent in purgatory, but because humans are inherently sinful creatures, we must all burn away the lesser things before we are allowed entrance into the kingdom of heaven.

Some people, such as the Pope, don't have to go through purgatory because they become purified when they are on earth, through things like intense prayer, other rites associated with being the clergy, and the cleansing required to become Pope (so that you may accurately convey the word of God).

Hell, on the other hand, is FOREVER. :ph34r:

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

I've heard about that before.

This would mean all monks, including the dalai lama is a lucifer convert. What utter

BS. This is the problem with faith based belief system, you can take whatever you

believe is right and send it out. Nothing wrong with faith, but it is not complete.

Faith is a personal belief, and it can be wrong.

I would add though, if you are not pure and think you can just do energy work, you

are in for some spirit visitations. Thats where lucifer's handywork comes in.

Kundalini is the door to evil, but in a different way. It opens you up to evil

so you can deal with it. You can not go to kingdom of heaven if you

are impure with evil ways and thoughts.

To a fundamentalist anything that doesn't kowtow to there brand of dogma is satanic.

That said there are enough 'bodies' out there strewn along the kundalini path that it could be taken as evidence that kundalini is satanic. If you're unbalanced, doing energy work can tilt you over the edge. Way too many people aren't practicing under an experienced teacher.

Course that includes me, and I'm just fine.. I think :)

I read an article that showed Lucifer's heyday was right after the movie "The Excorist" came out. From extremely rare occurances, suddenly possessions were the rage, dozens coming in from every city. Most calls from Catholics, but every religion was calling the Vatican looking for exorcists.

When the movie died down, so did the calls. Movie induced mass hysteria? demons taken advantage of an opening in human consciousness? I tend to think its the former. Most of our demons are our own strangely loved creations.

Michael

To a fundamentalist anything that doesn't kowtow to there brand of dogma is satanic.

Yup, pretty much.

I read an article that showed Lucifer's heyday was right after the movie "The Excorist" came out. From extremely rare occurances, suddenly possessions were the rage, dozens coming in from every city. Most calls from Catholics, but every religion was calling the Vatican looking for exorcists.

When the movie died down, so did the calls. Movie induced mass hysteria? demons taken advantage of an opening in human consciousness? I tend to think its the former. Most of our demons are our own strangely loved creations.

Michael

Interesting about the movie bit.

The world has enough problems as it is, but I think that humans tend to create a lot more problems on their own somehow. Some movies can reflect that.

Then again, maybe everyone just got paranoid. Sometimes after intense exercise my muscles can start to shake, or quiver, if I just got out of watching a movie about demons, I might think I was possessed :P

That's purgatory. Before entering Heaven one goes through purgatory. That's what indulgences were all about, you paying money so your deceased loved ones got out of purgatory as soon as possible. The nicer you are, the less time spent in purgatory, but because humans are inherently sinful creatures, we must all burn away the lesser things before we are allowed entrance into the kingdom of heaven.

Some people, such as the Pope, don't have to go through purgatory because they become purified when they are on earth, through things like intense prayer, other rites associated with being the clergy, and the cleansing required to become Pope (so that you may accurately convey the word of God).

Hell, on the other hand, is FOREVER. :ph34r:

Hell is taught as forever but it's not actually forever.

That's it! I'm starting my own religion!

I'll call it the religion of Chuck (My name is not Chuck nor do I know any Chuck.)

The basic tenants are thus:

1. My way is the only true way

2. This is proven true by the fact that I said so (SOLID proof)

3. If you don't believe me; then you must be WRONG (see #2)

4. You don't want to be wrong because that would be bad and..

5. If your bad Chuck will spank you with a large paddle (unless your into that sort of thing..)

Thus sayeth CHUCK!! :ph34r: Bow to Chucks beard!!

There! now I've single-handedly outdone most of the worlds religions.

I say basically the same thing, but without beating around the bush.

Now who's your super all powerful clergy man?!?

P.S. just sos you know... Chuck is the only man alive who can slam a revolving door...

Seriously....

Sign in to follow this