h.uriahr

Complete Taoist Internal System

Hahahha, Correspondence black-belt course!

Good one.

The $160,000 apprenticeship course isnt a correspondence course. You have to attend class on their campus. You can get correspondence classes from them but not the apprenticeship.

Wow... 160K huh? I think the tricked out stuff would be a better buy.

Plus if I had 160k I wouldnt spend it on tha, if i was beginning, I would find one of jerry alan johnson's students, learn medical chikung 5 weeks out of the year at $1k per pop (5k per year) for a total of 3 years to get my masters.

Thats a total of 15k... then depending upon state limitations.. here in south dakota you cannot touch people without a massage license thats extra... I can turn around and ultimately treat people with medical chikung which is like five element acupunture and make some money which ultimately would land me at the conclusion i need to live in a larger city so i can have enough clients to live.

It would be definately better than spending over ten times as much on something i have never heard of, there are no details on and cannot be easily researched on what is taught. However keep in mind a lot of people have money to burn!

Plus if I had 160k I wouldnt spend it on tha, if i was beginning, I would find one of jerry alan johnson's students, learn medical chikung 5 weeks out of the year at $1k per pop (5k per year) for a total of 3 years to get my masters.

Thats a total of 15k... then depending upon state limitations.. here in south dakota you cannot touch people without a massage license thats extra... I can turn around and ultimately treat people with medical chikung which is like five element acupunture and make some money which ultimately would land me at the conclusion i need to live in a larger city so i can have enough clients to live.

It would be definately better than spending over ten times as much on something i have never heard of, there are no details on and cannot be easily researched on what is taught. However keep in mind a lot of people have money to burn!

You cant base effectiveness on whether you have or havent heard of a certain system. No one here knows for certain if it's an effective system or not. For all we know it may very well be the BEST system out there.

edit: changed my post:

If i had millions of dollars and money to burn, i would take it just to see, and if it wasnt up to par tell others.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

The typical massage school costs between 7-15 thousand.

I transfer in massage school, chiropractic, physician, physical therapy, acupuncture school, and medical qigong credits into my 500 hr medical qigong training program. The school you are referring to does not transfer any other teacher's or school's hours, to the best of my knowledge. I believe some of the other medical qigong programs will allow hrs transfer as well.

So massage training combined with medical qigong training may not be so expensive. For example, find a massage school at 7k, transfer in 200 hrs (max) into my program. Then, at my existing fee, taking 21hr long weekend training, the cost would be a little over $6,000. Then, the therapist could actually touch the client and do Tui Na, Taoist Medicine, and Medical Qigong. So massage therapy training combined with medical qigong training would cost less than the cost you mentioned.

An option.

edit: changed my post:

If i had millions of dollars and money to burn, i would take it just to see, and if it wasnt up to par tell others.

Would you tell others if it was the greatest system you've ever had the privilage to train in?

Would you tell others if it was the greatest system you've ever had the privilage to train in?

Of course. I wouldnt tell everything I know... But ive found that over time as my chi has become strong, and my vibrations raise that it promotes a free flow of energy. My principles are based upon that.

The typical massage school costs between 7-15 thousand.

I transfer in massage school, chiropractic, physician, physical therapy, acupuncture school, and medical qigong credits into my 500 hr medical qigong training program. The school you are referring to does not transfer any other teacher's or school's hours, to the best of my knowledge. I believe some of the other medical qigong programs will allow hrs transfer as well.

So massage training combined with medical qigong training may not be so expensive. For example, find a massage school at 7k, transfer in 200 hrs (max) into my program. Then, at my existing fee, taking 21hr long weekend training, the cost would be a little over $6,000. Then, the therapist could actually touch the client and do Tui Na, Taoist Medicine, and Medical Qigong. So massage therapy training combined with medical qigong training would cost less than the cost you mentioned.

An option.

You teach? The qi men dun jia was right...

maybe there really is a jade emperor (god)!!

Originally it said a help was comming. I might not be able to go in March but let me check my finances again...

I like this part:

"The complete tuition of $160,000 is due before the course begins (call for details)."

The bolding is my emphasis.

Wow - I can learn everything there is to know about Chinese martial arts, cultivation, and healing arts in 3 years...

:lol:

for that sort of money - why become a "bad-ass?' why not rent hookers and become a lathario? Is there actual happiness offered for that money? or just more ego-gratification...? :unsure:

My sifu only asked for help painting his home or running errands in Hong Kong - a few feast items and my sworn word to honor him. What more could I have given him ? Money is meaningless at some levels... at others it is just a ruse to lure chumps, at another a tool to use for goodness etc etc...

I think its more like - study, work-(out), meditate... repeat and repeat... share yr love -grow - repeat and repeat again... soon you die a better person and you still have yr $160 K... :P

My sifu only asked for help painting his home or running errands in Hong Kong - a few feast items and my sworn word to honor him. What more could I have given him ? Money is meaningless at some levels... at others it is just a ruse to lure chumps, at another a tool to use for goodness etc etc...

Wow, that's a nice sifu and a great deal.... where I am, I'd be forking over $50-$100 a month for one class per week to learn someone's tai chi wushu form, or to hear them tell me to connect with the universe and by a box of their herbal tea on the way out the door..... which I'm not going to do....... so books for me I guess.... ***sigh***

OR

You can go to meditation-mantra.org or visit the youtube page at youtube.com/yogameditation, watch all the videos, stand in gi ma sae for 30 minutes, have qi equal to the force of a nuclear explosion, master the qi fireball, chuck it at people, and at MOST pay $10-$15 dollars for mantras to play in your sleep to earn fame, success, wealth, love, anything you want. But the mantras and meds are all optional, if you just learn gi ma sae for 30 mins you'll be awesome anyway, and if you ever want to learn other systems, just create a qi ghost to learn it all for you. ^_^

Wow, that's a nice sifu and a great deal.... where I am, I'd be forking over $50-$100 a month for one class per week to learn someone's tai chi wushu form, or to hear them tell me to connect with the universe and by a box of their herbal tea on the way out the door..... which I'm not going to do....... so books for me I guess.... ***sigh***

OR

You can go to meditation-mantra.org or visit the youtube page at youtube.com/yogameditation, watch all the videos, stand in gi ma sae for 30 minutes, have qi equal to the force of a nuclear explosion, master the qi fireball, chuck it at people, and at MOST pay $10-$15 dollars for mantras to play in your sleep to earn fame, success, wealth, love, anything you want. But the mantras and meds are all optional, if you just learn gi ma sae for 30 mins you'll be awesome anyway, and if you ever want to learn other systems, just create a qi ghost to learn it all for you. ^_^

I have a great little bridge for sale - it goes from Manhattan to Brooklyn- any takers?

It is like I said on the "New Age" thread... the whole world has gone up for sale - everything is now a commodity. We need to be careful my friends... the inner strength we wish to develop can only be built from the inside out. Seeking the leg up from anyone who does not merit your real trust from day one may be a waste of effort, money and time... Or there may be lessons learned that are useful in ways that can surprise us...Nothing is wasted if we contemplate the full picture of where our efforts go and what we produce. So even mistakes are often great tools for growth and learning... But at $160 K - that takes some real hubris! B)

Judgement is being passed based only on cost. Do you criticize Harvard or Yale? A 4 year degree with them costs over $100,000. If someone is truly passionate about the quality of their education then it wont matter the cost. Just because a dedicated 3 year apprenticeship costs $160,000 doesnt make it a faux system. Seeing as how no one has been through the apprenticeship then we can only guess. It's either really worth the money, a complete ripoff or a mediocre system selling good ideas and practices that can be found elsewhere.

If the demonstration videos they have are real and not doctored or staged in any false or deceiving way then Cloud Forest has some really interesting power.

I have a great little bridge for sale - it goes from Manhattan to Brooklyn- any takers?

It is like I said on the "New Age" thread... the whole world has gone up for sale - everything is now a commodity. We need to be careful my friends... the inner strength we wish to develop can only be built from the inside out. Seeking the leg up from anyone who does not merit your real trust from day one may be a waste of effort, money and time... Or there may be lessons learned that are useful in ways that can surprise us...Nothing is wasted if we contemplate the full picture of where our efforts go and what we produce. So even mistakes are often great tools for growth and learning... But at $160 K - that takes some real hubris! B)

One could say that everything has a cost, but that cost isn't always money (like you said, it could be time spent finding which way is NOT the correct way) so everything always has, and always will be, a commodity in some form or another :P

Judgement is being passed based only on cost. Do you criticize Harvard or Yale? A 4 year degree with them costs over $100,000. If someone is truly passionate about the quality of their education then it wont matter the cost. Just because a dedicated 3 year apprenticeship costs $160,000 doesnt make it a faux system. Seeing as how no one has been through the apprenticeship then we can only guess. It's either really worth the money, a complete ripoff or a mediocre system selling good ideas and practices that can be found elsewhere.

If the demonstration videos they have are real and not doctored or staged in any false or deceiving way then Cloud Forest has some really interesting power.

I'm paying sticker price for a university that was supposed to be top of the line, I was offered full rides from a number of other colleges but turned them down because I figured "you get what you pay for."

Every day I am constantly gagging at the sheer ignorance of the vast majority of the students on this campus. Too many dollars, not enough sense. Common sense aint so common. Forget the box, most of these people can't think their way out of a paper bag. Then you hear the professors and other faculty give lectures about how, "you are going to be the leaders of the next generation!" and I think, "we might as well just nuke ourselves now." It makes me SICK. And I think.... wow.... if I wanted to spend four years going to a school full of idiots, I could have done it for free.........

And yes, I DO criticize Harvard and Yale. Don't know if you watched the most recent presidential inauguration, but there was some poet who was from Yale, I think, giving a poem..... some of the emo kids in my high school wrote just as well as her, oh, but that's right, she comes from a big name institution..... riiiiiiight :rolleyes:

Right now I'm mostly leaning to the "mediocre system selling good ideas and practices that can be found elsewhere." I'm sure if you do enough searching, reading, and training, you can find the vast majority of what most of these programs claim to teach, but at a much cheaper price.... given your location.

Thinking on it now, given the location of the school, it might actually be a good deal, compared to all the other schools around there.

I would rather give that money to the homeless.

good good :lol:

If everyone sends a small donation we can send a taobum over there to achieve: "The highest level of Martial Arts in the entire World! "

:D

Yust kidding, i think Smile's idea is the best.

hihihihihih :D

Yeah I'm up for it, I pay $160,000 now, but then when the course is over I'll just get myself 10 students and make $1,600,000 B) Not to mention I'll have learned some crazy skills myself :D

.....I can learn everything there is to know about Chinese martial arts, cultivation, and healing arts in 3 years...

:lol:

what that .............. i feel like a mongo

PS. I just wonder if people still belive money can buy all even experience, skills and love?

Edited by HugoOlivaresMila

I am mostly put-off with the whole bad-ass idea...Is this a goal that one needs to attain in our world...? It may be - :angry::rolleyes: Please do not sell it as anything but fighting skills if that is what is being transmitted...

the cost is not so relavent - but what is being taught -should have a value worthy of the cost/effort and intent of spirit... this system just does not seem worthy to me... which certainly does not preclude my being wrong! B)

I am mostly put-off with the whole bad-ass idea...Is this a goal that one needs to attain in our world...? It may be - :angry::rolleyes: Please do not sell it as anything but fighting skills if that is what is being transmitted...

the cost is not so relavent - but what is being taught -should have a value worthy of the cost/effort and intent of spirit... this system just does not seem worthy to me... which certainly does not preclude my being wrong! B)

It's clearly not just a system for fighting. The website was posted for just that reason, so you could go and look at it.

It's clearly not just a system for fighting. The website was posted for just that reason, so you could go and look at it.

I did when it 1st was added to this forum...

& this just does not ring true for me...sorry Mr. Kash I do not get the notion that this is actually a good idea to follow up on...

I just came up with an idea...

If some of us write emails to cloud forest and ask they post an overview of what will be covered for their 160k course, maybe they will?

Really, no one goes to the grocery store and buys unlabled cans, based upon price rather than content to eat do they? :lol:

I mean check out the daoistmagic.com website the books have subjects that are covered... is that not just commonsense or horsesense?

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Hi, which video are we talking about? I find the site very hard to navigate. I found one video somewhere but all i see in that video is a guy doing something like a 'kata' and doesn't show anything else. :)

help? :)

:)

sincerely,

froggie

Hi, which video are we talking about? I find the site very hard to navigate. I found one video somewhere but all i see in that video is a guy doing something like a 'kata' and doesn't show anything else. :)

help? :)

:)

sincerely,

froggie

I should've posted them oops.

this one is really cool

I took a look at the videos.

I felt like my energy raised when watching the videos. It seems that you mightve really stumbled upon something here... It was the one where the guy hits the fire logs. Or it could be something else i havnt meditated in a week.

Since it almost seems too good to be true, Ill ask for my wifes opinion. (shes good at tuning into this type of thing.)

Only questions I have is does it cover any of the disciplines inherent to the daoist system which are not necessarily martial arts related?

I also saw his left wrist though, pistiform damage huh? from breaking? That is my only concern, and if I didnt notice that, someone else would... highly preventable

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit