Stigweard

The Ultimate Fu Is....

All mishaps and misfortunes are the symptoms of an internal deviation from one's true nature. In my view, if you try and fix all the symptoms you will be chasing your tail indefinately. Far better perhaps to cure the 'illness' at its core and reunite with one's true nature. All deviations will naturally disappear.

:D

Wrong, I'm ready to receive this Fu, but it is still unavailable to me. Mak Tin Si, please intervene my buddy/..

All mishaps and misfortunes are the symptoms of an internal deviation from one's true nature. In my view, if you try and fix all the symptoms you will be chasing your tail indefinately. Far better perhaps to cure the 'illness' at its core and reunite with one's true nature. All deviations will naturally disappear.

Well said!

What FU do you want?

Wrong, I'm ready to receive this Fu, but it is still unavailable to me. Mak Tin Si, please intervene my buddy/..

FU is a very specialized study in Taoism. It cures and heals totally not just only the core but also inside out. There are just many things you cannot do with just yourself. I mean like if you get sick and fever from a ghost possession, there are no way you can cure it with yourself or your mind. You can get rid of it once, but then it comes back again and you never noticed that it is staying AROUND you all the time. Without using FU or taoism magic, I guess you are on your way to bad luck too. That is also why we Taoist are using FU to help people. It is a prooven true study. If you do not know about this, maybe it's time to look into it more before judging.

What FU do you want?

FU is a very specialized study in Taoism. It cures and heals totally not just only the core but also inside out. There are just many things you cannot do with just yourself. I mean like if you get sick and fever from a ghost possession, there are no way you can cure it with yourself or your mind. You can get rid of it once, but then it comes back again and you never noticed that it is staying AROUND you all the time. Without using FU or taoism magic, I guess you are on your way to bad luck too. That is also why we Taoist are using FU to help people. It is a prooven true study. If you do not know about this, maybe it's time to look into it more before judging.

I truly respect the depth and breadth of your knowledge, the service you provide is a blessing to society. I also recognise that it is very hard to discuss the internal work on a public forum like this because Nei Tan should really be conducted under close supervision of a Master as you have been correctly saying. This leaves us talking mostly of Wei Tan, external medicine, which to the casual observer could create the misperception that the external methods are representative of the whole tradition of Tao.

In my studies and experience a major goal along the way is for the practitioner to bring about and maintain the spiritual sovereignty of their True Nature. When one achieves Chen Tao, the attainment of Tao, then one is imbued with the full resource of Universal Nature. One becomes a completely self-determined and self-reliant being whose existence and experience is a natural emanation of their spiritual accomplishment.

True it is, when we first embark on the journey, that we may first need to shift our dependence onto some reliable teaching and spiritual assistance like your lineage and the Fu service you provide. But only so long as to establish firm roots into one's own True Nature and learn spiritual independence.

Blessings,

You surely do not know about what I am talking about. FU is not something to be dependent on. It is a part of tao, part of nature. If you cannot find it part of nature, like your arms and legs, then you really misunderstood the tao and fu.

Mak Tin Si

I truly respect the depth and breadth of your knowledge, the service you provide is a blessing to society. I also recognise that it is very hard to discuss the internal work on a public forum like this because Nei Tan should really be conducted under close supervision of a Master as you have been correctly saying. This leaves us talking mostly of Wei Tan, external medicine, which to the casual observer could create the misperception that the external methods are representative of the whole tradition of Tao.

In my studies and experience a major goal along the way is for the practitioner to bring about and maintain the spiritual sovereignty of their True Nature. When one achieves Chen Tao, the attainment of Tao, then one is imbued with the full resource of Universal Nature. One becomes a completely self-determined and self-reliant being whose existence and experience is a natural emanation of their spiritual accomplishment.

True it is, when we first embark on the journey, that we may first need to shift our dependence onto some reliable teaching and spiritual assistance like your lineage and the Fu service you provide. But only so long as to establish firm roots into one's own True Nature and learn spiritual independence.

Blessings,

You surely do not know about what I am talking about. FU is not something to be dependent on. It is a part of tao, part of nature. If you cannot find it part of nature, like your arms and legs, then you really misunderstood the tao and fu.

Mak Tin Si

I appreciate your comments. If what you say is true then you must please excuse my lack of vision and understanding.

Can you tell me is energy of cloud, rain, thunder part of nature and part of tao?

If yes, you know it exsist, can you work with it?

If not, then you have not mastered it yet.

FU can let you master all the energys in nature through out trianings and also lead you to realization of tao. It also help you or lead you to realization of different dimensions that exsist such as the one of immortals and gods, which you can never proof with any science tools or your bare eye. It can also allwo you to experience karma and many other laws of nature.

Healings and luck enhancing is just the shallow part of it that was "open to the public" to bring people some convinience for health and wealth or to solve common problems.

For a real taoist, we do use fu to communicate with other dimensions too. It is a way, a language to communicate with nature. As descirbed, FU is the langauge of heaven, meaning language of nature. It is a language of nature origin. It is formed by transmitting energy from different natural sources. Then the energy will transfer to the paper with writtings or symbols. which you cannot just copy and paste or immitate.

There are just many things you cannot GET IT with what you know now. There are much more advance knowledge that you need to learn under a master of a specific lineage to succeed in the finding of tao. It is simple, but you are blinded on it, you cannot see it. You just need a light or lantern sometimes. A master do the job for you by bringing you a lantern in hand.

Mak Tin Si

I appreciate your comments. If what you say is true then you must please excuse my lack of vision and understanding.

Can you tell me is energy of cloud, rain, thunder part of nature and part of tao?

FU can let you master all the energys in nature through out trianings and also lead you to realization of tao. It also help you or lead you to realization of different dimensions that exsist such as the one of immortals and gods, which you can never proof with any science tools or your bare eye. It can also allwo you to experience karma and many other laws of nature.

Healings and luck enhancing is just the shallow part of it that was "open to the public" to bring people some convinience for health and wealth or to solve common problems.

For a real taoist, we do use fu to communicate with other dimensions too. It is a way, a language to communicate with nature. As descirbed, FU is the langauge of heaven, meaning language of nature. It is a language of nature origin. It is formed by transmitting energy from different natural sources. Then the energy will transfer to the paper with writtings or symbols. which you cannot just copy and paste or immitate.

There are just many things you cannot GET IT with what you know now. There are much more advance knowledge that you need to learn under a master of a specific lineage to succeed in the finding of tao. It is simple, but you are blinded on it, you cannot see it. You just need a light or lantern sometimes. A master do the job for you by bringing you a lantern in hand.

Mak Tin Si

Once again I appreciate your comments.

:D

Mak Tin Si

Mak,

Now this is the real deal. More posts like this, and some teaching in this direction I would very much appreciate.

I am not interested in the minor convenience use of FU. For healing, of major conditions, sure, everyone will desire relief. But what you are pointing to here is similar to what Stigweard was saying, which I will paraphrase if I may as "To Master Oneself" which includes interaction with the enviornment, i.e., nature or the Dao.

I think it is these deeper teachings that most people here would be interested in.

Can this be taught at a distance? Or must it be done in person?

(edited for clarity)

Edited by rookie

WOW!

Stig & Mak Tin Si,

I find myself totally agreeing with you both. How can that be?

I will try to explain from my viewpoint of why that can be.

I do know that Mak Tin Si is correct. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to reach Higher Levels of understanding without a teacher. And this teacher needs to be able to manipulate Higher Vibrational energy.

I do know that Stig is correct. For any of this to make sense or be self-evident, one has to stay on the path and reach a certain vibratory state though their own efforts. And assume responsibility for who they really are.

I believe that the reason both of these things are correct is that it really depends on who you are; how much energy you brought with you to this dimension. This depends on your Destiny. In other words Destiny is defined as what you (the real you, not the you that is controlled by the mind) chose to do and learn in this particular dimension. Many factors control this, such as how many lifetimes you have spent on the path, etc.

Great thread this.

I am agreeing with Ya Mu's perspective. At different times of our development we need different inputs to manifest the best that is within ourselves.

The intermingling of our aged spiritual selves and the Karma that comes with those spirits has a certain amount of fate or predestiny to deal with - but the energies that we manifest within the framework of our human existances has the real work to manifest whatever is to be done.

I am a proponent of the notion that as everything is in a state of constant change it is up to us as evolving beings to stay current with the life of the world around us, if we are to be effective elements of progress and spiritual developement ourselves.

If some here have the qualities of Bodisatvas- and adhere to a state of giving from their spiritual "wells", rather than receiving on a more physical level of existance, it actually means at least a little in the over-all scheme of life on earth. If actual "great teachings" are being offered then it is up to the recipients to manifest that, or not as their own beings will.

The Teachings of Jesus and Muhammad have often been twisted into rather unhealthy ideas and actions. There have been Taoist Despots and Buddhist tyrants and thus human foibles will often bring sorrow from ideas that started out as only being part of the goodness we seek.

I can hope to be blameless in this incarnation, but it seems unlikely that new karma will not be added to my spirit's burdens...That is why I try to protect the new ideas from the tyrany of old ideas. I also see how the tyrany of the new threatens the valuable and durable that should be treasured...

But as the premise of this thread states it IS up to each of us to find our own paths thru -to keep our spiritual growth healthy. The paths we chose are important, we will try to find our ways alone and together with teachers and peers. While mistakes will be made, we can learn from these and share what we learn here.

I appologize to Mak Tin Si for my vehement disapproval of his attempts to help us all here. I felt attacked by his recourse to name calling when admonished for his intrusive behavior. We are all equals here, no matter what our spiritual levels of attainment, much less our societal positions or personal wealth. The purity of this egalitarianism should not be questioned as long as Sean has final say. He has proved himself fully capable.

This site is a true blessing for spiritual seekers of any ilk, cult, sect, or coven, and its open forum is unique for its variety of content and ability to absorb all who wish to participate. It is not a soap-box for anyone, but for everyone...alone & together we grow.

Happy New Year everyone!-love to all-Pat