Smile

Michael Winn on his wife's passing

:lol:

thanks for the positive re - frame.

Your experiences are amazing. Why wouldn't I?

The initiations apparently downloaded future selves into their present incarnation which brought a lot of karmas to process, etc. The practices were also very yang from what I gathered from the books and following the atlantean work from a distance.
I have a friend who also believed that other dimensions of herself decided to essentially "burn off a lot of karma" in her in this dimension, overloading her with health problems...

People should know that the spiritual path is not all sunshine and puppy dogs...but also full of messy purging and hard lessons.

Smile - :lol: quite, why wouldnt you. you arent wrong at all. So I meant it when I said thanks.I hadnt seen it that way..

I was thinking simply along the lines of a disembodied teacher from atlantis looking for people whose karma he can accelerate coming to visit me in the night and jhuzzing up my energy field. But I know I can say vamoose. So it's okay.

Fact is I feel really frazzled today in that chi -hangover way, and just want to huddle by the fire and drink tea. It is sooo cold here in London and I feel like I was at a nightclub way too late last night.

I have yet to finish the book, so will report back if any further developments. If you want it, Smile, I'll post it on to you.. B)

Edited by cat

I have yet to finish the book, so will report back if any further developments. If you want it, Smile, I'll post it on to you.. B)

You are too sweet, but I stopped reading spiritual books a while ago. The girl I was talking about also has an affinity for Egyptian/Anubus topics. :)

The being he talks about receiving the initiation from is Yokar. There is a book which came out a while ago called the Emerald Covenant that talks about this. Claude Saks in his book Inescapable Journey talks about it also.

The initiations apparently downloaded future selves into their present incarnation which brought a lot of karmas to process, etc. The practices were also very yang from what I gathered from the books and following the atlantean work from a distance.

Any more info on mr.Yokar anyone.

So strange I get the image of the Joker, and let's see what other mythological figures surface my mental horizon..?

Ah all these flaming Tricks.

You are too sweet, but I stopped reading spiritual books a while ago. The girl I was talking about also has an affinity for Egyptian/Anubus topics. :)

uh-oh.

not me. never felt a pull toward Egypt, never even been, dont wear that kind of eyeliner, got blonde hair, nooooooooo.......

not me. never felt a pull toward Egypt, never even been, dont wear that kind of eyeliner, got blonde hair, nooooooooo.......

lol... :)

Just a suggestion here ...

Could a pyramid also be multifunctional,

and, next to many things also be a trap and prison for evil (lesser/less desirable) :) spirits ?

I think it's a possibility. Just thought of sharing ;)

Peace =)

Q. for Cat,

Does the book Emerald Covenant mention Winn by name? Is it about the same group that Smile talks about?

Thanks

Michael

Winn is certainly a spirtual adventurer, but high adventuring can have its price.

Interesting,

that those cultivating energy slow their internal clocks down, but then their immune systems speed up everytime they return back to their waking state to compensate. This immune-speeding "causes cancer."

So, cultivators should really watch their health approaching 2012. He recommends using Egyptian rods for this.

Don't know what proof he has for any of this, but it does sound similar to the "karmic quickening" that Winn talks about. And either way, I would certainly agree that health needs to be worked on on its own during spiritual ascension.

The irony is that every time someone comes to him for help with spirit possession, he always convinces them they should integrate it into themselves. My good friend had that experience with him, and was really hurt in the process. All he did was to use her later to get some information from the spirit about his future. *shakes head*

He is not a bad guy, though. Just there are moments of being extremely irresponsible and careless.

That kind of advice goes way, way beyond extremely irresponsible and careless.

If somebody is trying to get help because of spirit possession then that means it happened without consent. It also means that the spirit's intent is not wholesome.

So. The book, for me, brought with it spirit (s) who are on a recruitment drive, I guess. The third experience, reminded me vividly of how it was after coming home from Max's Kunlun workshop... I'd wake every night with spirits all over the place in my room...

Hi Cat. Your experience raises some queries.

What made you think they were on a recruitment drive? Did they try to communicate with you? What made you feel the need to tell them to go away? Just that you didn't want to be bothered anymore? What do you think the Kunlun spirits wanted? Did you want them to leave you alone too?

Sorry if any of these questions are too personal. I am curious because the little experience I have with spirits is enough to know that I am clueless, and I'm afraid of doing something stupid. And there are plenty of spirits around that are up to no good.