Yoda

February Jenny Lamb Spontaneous Qigong seminar!

I have deleted all of my posts in this thread as I feel it was disrespectful of me to address these issues in a thread about Sifu Jenny.

I would also please ask others to make changes and let's clean up this thread after Gloria's post about her experience with Jenny please.

I have a strange way of doing things some times. So I wouldn't be surprised if this was my way of getting myself interested to go to the Jenny workshop. I'll make a decision about that this week.

Best wishes to everyone.

Edited by Cameron

Also, I emailed Sifu Jenny but might be interested in carpooling to Boulder if anyone in the Arizona area was going to the workshop.

I am in Scottsdale.

namaste,

Cam

Edited by Cameron

Also, I emailed Sifu Jenny but might be interested in carpooling to Boulder if anyone in the Arizona area was going to the workshop.

I am in Scottsdale.

namaste,

Cam

Hi Cam.. When you get back to AZ?? I am going but I am flying.

Best wishes,

Q..

I am in Scottsdale.

namaste,

Cam

Cam - I been in contact w/ Eric23 down in Phoeonix, I'm arriving in Vegas within the week, via roadtrip.

This might be good timing yes?

Spectrum Chuan Crusade Charades Thread

Hehe..sure do you want to drive to Boulder to see Sifu Jenny?

Hi Cam.. When you get back to AZ?? I am going but I am flying.

Best wishes,

Q..

Hey bro!

That's awesome your going to see her.

How much was the ticket? Maybe I can fly and we can share a room or something. Unless your wife is coming of course.

Or maybe Spectrum wants to drive it. He sounds like he might be interested in coming down anyway.

Camz

Hehe..sure do you want to drive to Boulder to see Sifu Jenny?

Hey bro!

That's awesome your going to see her.

How much was the ticket? Maybe I can fly and we can share a room or something. Unless your wife is coming of course.

Or maybe Spectrum wants to drive it. He sounds like he might be interested in coming down anyway.

Camz

Have chuan will travel. How many days will it take to drive from Pheonix to Boulder? I think I should be down to Phoenix by next monday or tuesday at the latest if we're going to do this....

Edited by Spectrum

Hi Cam. Airfare is at $170 RT for leaving Friday and coming back on Monday. It is a three days weekend for most because Monday is President day.. Yeeeeaa..

Yeah.. my wife is coming. And that weekend being Valentine does not help your cause..:) We got a compact car so I can offer ride to and from the workshop.

I used priceline to get the hotel for about $65 plus priceline fee a night at the Marriot Courtyard, which is normally $135. There are other cheaper motel but I really like the Marriot..:)

Yeah.. I hope Spectrum is coming. It would be great to see you more Taobums.

Peace,

Q..

Hi Spectrum. It took me about 8 hours to drive to Colorado springs in July of last year. Boulder is only 2 hours away from there. But we had lunch for an hour and a half. You can drive thru faster if you eat and drive.. hahaha..

Hope that helps..

Ok so who wants to carpool.

I may end up sitting outside w/ my face pressed against the glass, but I'll still follow along.

Awesome!!

I mapquested from my location in Scottsdale, Arizona to the workshop location in Boulder and it's 13 hours drive.

The big question for me is my plans after the workshop. I was thinking about if I needed to get back to Arizona afterwards but I might be headed to South Korea pretty soon. So if I can catch a ride with you there I might get a flight to NY or Atlanta or back to Arizona.

My guess is your not driving back to Arizona after the workshop, right?

I can take Friday off most likely as it will take the entire day to get there. I am currently staying at my father's home in Scottsdale. I can probably ask him to let you stay over for one night..like Thursday night and then leave friday morning.

Anyway, yes let me know what your plans are. I would definetly be working Tue, wed and Thu enxt week otherwise I would give you a tour of Arizona. But I would definetly reccommend Sedona and another Taobum-Lozen-lives in Tuscon if you wanted to see her.

Of course the Grand Canyon would be amazing I am sure. Still haven't had time to go there myself.

Cam

I highly, highly, highly recommend a visit to the Grand Canyon. Even for a few hours, if that's all the time you have. It's mind blowingly beautiful. Like being on another planet.

Hi Spetrum

I have been in contact with Sifu Jenny. The workshop is filled but she is leaving a place open for me.

Please give me an idea asap of what your plans are. If your definetly going to be able to carpool from Phoenix to Boulder. If your driving to Colorado but not driving back to Arizona. If I can get a ride there with you and get a plane ride back.

Let me know by tomorrow latest please as I need to make a committment or not with Jenny that I will be going.

Thanks,

Cam

Would love to cruise through phoenix, pick up you and Eric, and make the trek to boulder. I'll have to drive back down to Vegas, less I get stranded in Boulder and have to work my way out.... i guess we'll find out.

All I really have is a little chuan to go, it's like, on the side, but it go's w a paddy melt.

Eric is interested in coming to Sifu Jenny?

I didn't know that.

Of course I would help with gas. But I need a firm idea/committment if your driving or not. But would you just be driving one way or return trip?

Cam

Cam - I wasn't planning on going anywhere, I just started driving down the road towards more fu people, really, and then someone said SIfu Jenny was going off in Colorado a couple weeks into Feb.

I'm headed to Vegas after I visit Bing in L.A. later this week, Trunk said Yo i'm in L.A. and Eric said Yo I'm in Phoenix and when I thought of Sydonia, your saying you would want to car pool to the Lamb Feast.

If I hook up with all you lucky charm muthers before apple cam jennys not gonna jump right on the stick.

Awesome brother!!

Hey..I know your a free spirit riding in the wind and like a real Taoist flowing with what comes and letting everything come and go..but let's please make a travel plan by this weekend.

Because I do need to know if your planning a one way adventure, a round trip adventure. If your relatively sure your going to be going or 100% committed to going.

No big deal..but if it's not set in stone that your going and all that I'll just buy a ticket.

Cam

ps. Jenny did tell me the workshop is full but she would save a space for me. If Eric or anyone else is planning on going please email Jenny asap to make sure there is room.

Edited by Cameron

Spectrum has bowed out of drivin' up to Boulder so I'll be flying.

My buddy Qlites will also be coming.

Were there any other Tao Bums going to see Sifu Jenny or just Quan and I?

Cam

I wanted to double post this here and on Taobums.

Sifu Jenny taught an awesome first day of the Spontaneous Qigong workshop. She taught us many cool qigong practices to open the channels. Several new forms that are totally new to me and I'll definetly be practicing. I also wanted to mention that Jenny gave credit to Gloria for her doing another workshop. That Gloria's concern for Kunlun students who might want more feedback or grounding was a major motivator for Jenny.

Incendently, most of the students at the workshop besides Quan and myself are all high level practitioners and students of Max. So there is an awesome vibe that I wish more Tao Bums could experience.

Anyway, props to Gloria/mgd and I would highly recommend for anyone interested in Kunlun to do a Sifu Jenny workshop if she has more in the future.

Cam

Edited by Cameron