mewtwo

What exactly do you learn in KAP?

So what exactly do you learn in level 1, level 2, and level 3? Sorry if this has already been posted if it has just post the link in the thread then feel free to lock it. Thanks

So what exactly do you learn in level 1, level 2, and level 3? Sorry if this has already been posted if it has just post the link in the thread then feel free to lock it. Thanks

Santi listed this on an earlier post in the same thread:

QUOTE(Vajrasattva @ Aug 26 2008, 07:24 PM) *

Everything that is taught you are given an empowerment/Shaktipat so that it will be easier for you to achieve the practices.

Ultimately everything shown can be done as one thing or integrated to all activities.

Hoshin Tao Chi Kung Movements

Chi Kung Walk

Inner Smile & 5 mind states

The Meditations, Psychology and positive intents/Attitudes of the 7 major Chakras & the Godai /5 Elements (earth water fire air void)

Mudras

Tummo

Spider Stretch

Aura Viewing

Shen Breathing

Damos Cave

Micro cosmic orbit , Dan Tien Cultivation

Standing & Sitting 5 point breathing + Shamanic Visualizations & Bon Po Techniques

Basic Energy Healing

Rooting grounding

Arousing Shakti.

Again this is a BRIEF list with out the real methods or details. For that you need to attend the long distance course or see me in person.

Thanks

Santiago

You can see the following information about KAP on his website:

KAP Level 1

Material mastered in KAP Level 1:

Solo Meditative Practice

Supplementary Movement, Sensitivity, and Healing Practices:

* Body alignment, breathing, and safety factors for kundalini arousal

* Developing your qi

* Opening and widening your energy channels

* Harnessing your emotions

* Exercises for releasing and channeling kundalini

* methods of keeping the process positive

* Circulating your energy for health, balance, and safety

* Giving and taking energy from the environment to amplify and smooth the process

KAP Level 2

Material mastered in KAP Level 2:

Intermediate and advanced practices,

including solo and dual cultivation and group practices

* Even more safe ways rapidly expand the capacity and current of your energy meridians, including your center channel

* pouring on the sexual energy using olo and Dual Practices, including the sexual fusion practices

* Refining, Directing, Guiding qi/ prana

* more methods for alleviating kundalini syndrome

* Physicalizing your new chi in your mucles, bones, fascia, and organs

* more ways to harness and channel the chi in your environment (earth, heaven, and man), and much more...)

This is just a quick coles notes version. I'm not too sure what's in level 3 (if there is one) but I hope this helps.

Wow that's pretty much a complete jedi knight training course, however how much of this can you actually practice regularly? Realistically I would think mastering just one or two of those practices would probably take years. Is the goal to absorb it all, or to offer you a cultivation salad bar that you can pick and choose what you like from? I am also guessing this is a fire path, but it is structured to open you up in a methodic way?

Brgds!

Most Internal systems have inside there moves and stillness work holds a lot of what KAPS is just need to understand and know the signs of development!