mwight

A Question For The Ladies

Well to be honest I've completely given up on trying to make myself compatible with "normal" women. It just isn't possible. Like I said maybe one day I will find some chick that is dedicating her life to the same path I am, then we could "join forces" XD. But until that day comes I am just going to remain a hermit.

There are no normal women :)

There are no normal women :)

How about a normal man???

Lol, yet to meet one!

If i did though

i would be scared? :unsure:

"Well who is first then? Who wants to link up with the Taoist God/Goddess of their dreams? Come talk to the Stigmeister!!"

Stig!

Will give you my stats as soon as I can figure what they are!

Something like SWF , blondish with blueeyes

about 5'8ish and old, weighs about as much as the desk.

Rock Goddess Extraordinaire!(um? as in rocks, stones, dirt.)

who loves bad folk music and folks who chant badly!

( if you chant well, it will not be held against you)

Likes quiet dark places to meditate but is not into vampires! unless they are vegan ?

Looking for a man who expects nothing, is a great cook and good with ...

Yeah, I have no idea what I'm saying, hahahaaa,

but I think it could be a lot of fun!

Love to read what folks are thinking of themselves and looking for :rolleyes:

You should totally do it!!!

Shon

:lol::lol: Indeed ...

Well who is first then? Who wants to link up with the Taoist God/Goddess of their dreams? Come talk to the Stigmeister!!

I'll volunteer :ph34r:

I've thought about this alot. Ive gone out to my local bar and gotten in coversations where I've been talking about cultivation and cultivator's version of reality. It flies like a lead balloon. End up looking like a religious extremist or psycho weirdo.

But at the same time many women are extremely attracted to spirituality and new-aginess, and it tends to be rare in men.

So I've revised my schtick to include the soft-core version. People can swallow that I meditate to connect with the unified field of consciousness, for bliss, for happiness and to expand imagination. People LOVE to hear Tolle's stuff about living in the now or how shedding their ego attachments will help them live happily.

This latter stuff is "chick crack"; its a matter of being skillfull. If you feel the need to blurt out the truth of "the real you" then thats probably just appeasing your ego's need for acceptance and praise.

I've thought about this alot. Ive gone out to my local bar and gotten in coversations where I've been talking about cultivation and cultivator's version of reality. It flies like a lead balloon. End up looking like a religious extremist or psycho weirdo.

But at the same time many women are extremely attracted to spirituality and new-aginess, and it tends to be rare in men.

So I've revised my schtick to include the soft-core version. People can swallow that I meditate to connect with the unified field of consciousness, for bliss, for happiness and to expand imagination. People LOVE to hear Tolle's stuff about living in the now or how shedding their ego attachments will help them live happily.

This latter stuff is "chick crack"; its a matter of being skillfull. If you feel the need to blurt out the truth of "the real you" then thats probably just appeasing your ego's need for acceptance and praise.

If you can't be "the real you" in a relationship then it isn't a "real" relationship. Also with normal women I have found that they are less than understanding of the need to train. They expect 100% of your free time be spent with them, or at least a good portion of it. I think it would be nice to find someone to train with, who shares your goals in life.

How about a normal man???

Lol, yet to meet one!

If i did though

i would be scared? :unsure:

"Well who is first then? Who wants to link up with the Taoist God/Goddess of their dreams? Come talk to the Stigmeister!!"

Stig!

Will give you my stats as soon as I can figure what they are!

Something like SWF , blondish with blueeyes

about 5'8ish and old, weighs about as much as the desk.

Rock Goddess Extraordinaire!(um? as in rocks, stones, dirt.)

who loves bad folk music and folks who chant badly!

( if you chant well, it will not be held against you)

Likes quiet dark places to meditate but is not into vampires! unless they are vegan ?

Looking for a man who expects nothing, is a great cook and good with ...

Yeah, I have no idea what I'm saying, hahahaaa,

but I think it could be a lot of fun!

Love to read what folks are thinking of themselves and looking for :rolleyes:

You should totally do it!!!

Shon

:D Shon you're marvellous come take a look at face, I have the man he's a weightlifter, blond, blue eyes,

mischiveous smile, wise, crazy, knows the deep ends, martial artist and professional bobseleigh, handsome &sweet and a lot of fun and single..!

- but he's no cook,

but then there is the creative awarded chef! and ...he is into taoism..and travelling. ;-)

they're both good looking, in their mid thirties and looking for a good woman!

Or are we talking of gods.?.well they could very quickly become such for you if its right, yes?

Edited by rain

Shon you're marvellous come take a look at face, I have the man he's a weightlifter, blond, blue eyes,

mischiveous smile, wise, crazy, knows the deep ends, martial artist and professional bobseleigh, handsome &sweet and a lot of fun and single..!

- but he's no cook,

but then there is the creative awarded chef! and ...he is into taoism..and travelling. ;-)

they're both good looking, in their mid thirties and looking for a good woman!

Or are we talking of gods.?.well they could very quickly become such for you if its right, yes?

that's a tuff one... better send Shon both! And don't forget to poke holes in the box. :lol:

They expect 100% of your free time be spent with them, or at least a good portion of it.

Yeah, this is the real problem. There is always some cleaning or shopping or eating out or some other weird stuff.

that's a tuff one... better send Shon both! And don't forget to poke holes in the box. :lol:

Oh, Yes, I think the two of them could create an exquisite balance!!! LOL

... Is that greedy??? Do I Have to share???

And yes, Breathing holes, good idea!

not sure i'd know what to do with one of them let alone two?!? :P

So? How much is shipping?

Hmm, do i have to choose?

Creative chef or mischievous smile?

Lover of food, Lover of life!

Oh, but I do like to make sweet mischief?

That is tough.

They do sound wonderful Rain! :D

Either one will do fine I'm sure!

With your recommendation

I am sure they are both wonderful fellows!

How do you know them?

Are you trying to send your brothers away?

I have a couple I can trade you!

LOL, Thanks!

StarJumper!

What are you?

and what are you looking for?

Good luck!

Rain, I really was joking, darn it,

Now you've totally peaked my interest!!!

What's a girl to do!

Sad your all so far away!

Stay well, Shon

StarJumper!

What are you?

Hmm, labeling myself, that could be difficult =)

Well, some people who know me call me a chi kung master, but I've seen a real chi kung master, so I don't think I'm one, so I prefer labeling myself as a chi kung adept.

How does that sound?

and what are you looking for?

Good Luck

More later

Edited by Starjumper7