DMT smoked on its own is like yang without yin. Balance.

This is a bit of an over-simplification . . . but there is truth within. The tribal peoples consider the chacruna (DMT containing plant) "The Light" and Ayahuasca vine (Harmaline / Harmine containing plant) "The Force" . . . so they say that too much Light isn't always a good thing. A good friend of mine summed it up well; smoking DMT is like hanging out in Ayahuasca's bedroom when she is not around. You can look in the closet, check out the drawers . . . but the strong guiding teacher is not there. However, once you have been introduced to her in ceremony, even when working with DMT alone, I have found she is always present as spirit.

my 2cents ~

MPWay -- thanks for that clarification. I had read a post on another forum stating he had taken 3 hits of LSD so was wondering where they got that. haha.

Still that is an excerpt from an AMAZING book -- the title is on the link "Miracles of Love" or something. It's a really amazing read -- right up there with NOTHING EVER HAPPENED on Poonjaji and Yogananda's book.

MPWay -- thanks for that clarification. I had read a post on another forum stating he had taken 3 hits of LSD so was wondering where they got that. haha.

Still that is an excerpt from an AMAZING book -- the title is on the link "Miracles of Love" or something. It's a really amazing read -- right up there with NOTHING EVER HAPPENED on Poonjaji and Yogananda's book.

I've never taken LSD but 3 hits and no effects is pretty amazing.

I've never taken LSD but 3 hits and no effects is pretty amazing.

So says an old buddy :)

I agree Drew. It's a fantasic book.

Here's some excerpts from "It's Here Now-(Are You?) by Bhagavan Das, who was there when Maharaji took the LSD.

Maharaji took 915 micrograms of LSD (3pills) "...just one of those pills was a solid, guaranteed ego loss trip where the floor dissolves and your hand goes through the wall."

I stayed as close to him (Maharaji) as possible for hours, literally hanging on to his leg. Nothing happened."

"Maharaji took enough LSD to make an elephant grow wings and fly over Mt. Everest. And nothing happened."

I agree Drew. It's a fantasic book.

Here's some excerpts from "It's Here Now-(Are You?) by Bhagavan Das, who was there when Maharaji took the LSD.

Maharaji took 915 micrograms of LSD (3pills) "...just one of those pills was a solid, guaranteed ego loss trip where the floor dissolves and your hand goes through the wall."

I stayed as close to him (Maharaji) as possible for hours, literally hanging on to his leg. Nothing happened."

"Maharaji took enough LSD to make an elephant grow wings and fly over Mt. Everest. And nothing happened."

yepp that pretty much sums it up doesn't it. (says the one of the ones who voluntered to hang on to a foot.)

:lol:

:rolleyes:

Edited by rain

I'll just add my own experiences with the vine, the smoke and my own juices.

Ayahuasca I love. It can be like a few years of emotional healing in one night. I would reccomend a strong course of probiotics after though. It can strip out everything. Meet 'her' with someone qualified.

Dmt smoked for me is a waste of time. I feel it takes near 6 months for the brain to repair itself from the masive kick it gets this way. Im talking about subtle sensing capabilities thrown out the window for a while.

My own juices are best. As pure as Ayahuasca is in some way she can never really compare with Amrit and the host of 'Natural' mystical experiences.

I dont care how many pseudo-scientific studies say that the brain is full of dmt, or that it is perfectly absorbable and thus has no side affects, or that it is the 'stuff' that revelation is made off. It has side affects. Meet anyone who partakes regularly, or watch some one start the journey over the next few years...

But to me I dont think it is nearly as destructive as pot or worse...

again just my opinion.

Seth Ananda.