ddilulo_06

Kunlun for Social Anxiety?

Kunlun has definitely helped me with social anxiety.

The energy allows you to open to love. It allows you to connect with people in a meaningful way. For the most part i rarely experience social anxiety anymore. When it does arise it is not entertained for very long.

I have also noticed that the energy has allowed me to see myself more clearly. As this happens you will be able to become aware of the aspects of yourself you have repressed. this allows the fears to dissolve.

Also try reading some of wayne dyers work

Your erroneous zones covers most common types of repression from a psychological standpoint

Real magic is the beginning of dyers spiritual works and covers how to create meaningful change in your life.

Your sacred self is a book about connecting with your spirit and dissolving fear

Manifest your destiny is a book about changing the environment with the spirit. It contains Joppa instruction (mantra meditation) I really like this practice. magical

The power of intent is a book about connecting to your scource and co creating your life.

Sadly this is as far as i have gotten in this series

I use the joppa meditation. Things tend to happen fast with this. I had to stop for a while in order to overcome some fears that cropped up when using this. It starts to feel as if you are living inside of your own dream after a while. It takes some getting used to.

I use the joppa meditation. Things tend to happen fast with this. I had to stop for a while in order to overcome some fears that cropped up when using this. It starts to feel as if you are living inside of your own dream after a while. It takes some getting used to.

Haven't tried the joppa meditation, but I know what you mean. I think with meditation, you get more open to reality, and reality isn't always pretty so that can be a bit scary. At least that's what happened to me with the trataka, which made me pause from meditation for a while. Will get back to it, and won't let that stop me again.

Haven't tried the joppa meditation, but I know what you mean. I think with meditation, you get more open to reality, and reality isn't always pretty so that can be a bit scary. At least that's what happened to me with the trataka, which made me pause from meditation for a while. Will get back to it, and won't let that stop me again.

from what i can tell from my experience the key to overcoming these times is to cultivate love.

Without love your just systematically going insane. :lol:

Edited by phore

If I don't go to this seminar, will there be a closer one to Sacramento soon? Does Max make yearly rounds or something?

Thanks all for sharing so much,

Dusty

We are working on setting up a seminar in San Francisco in early December. That may be easier for you.

~Chris

We are working on setting up a seminar in San Francisco in early December. That may be easier for you.

~Chris

Definitely mark me down as "Interested!" If you guys haven't set the date, mid to late December would be perfect - College gets out on the 11th.

Edited by ddilulo_06

The best thing for social anxiety is routinely training, either sweating out your fear alone or in a group of people that you really work hard with. (try easy) This way your gung blends into social context naturally and you are strengthened in ways natural to group dynamics. You warm up together, work, cool down together, this is your magic bullet. Periscope Up. Broadcasting Signal. Calm Storm Center.

KJYT2dG_8Tw

edited to say that the quality of your training will directly effect the quantity of training.

Edited by Spectrum

Hey guys,

I am really intrigued about this Kunlun stuff as I have been reading about it for the past few days. I bought the book yesterday and it should be here within a week... can't wait! :D

I'm curious if any of you have noticed improvements or maybe even cured social anxiety with Kunlun. I still seek approval from others to try and satisfy my ego. I care about what others think to the point of building myself into an "approval prison". I notice I speak quietly and I'm too careful not to step on other's toes as to piss them off. I'm self-conscious all the time I'm around others and I have sweaty palms much of the time in situations like sitting in college classes. It's a good day for me if I can just have a good conversation with someone and make them feel good instead of awkward. I'm totally preoccupied with this and I've been like this as long as I can remember.

From what I can tell, the root cause is being attached to outcomes. I've been controlling and critical instead of allowing and accepting. I believe this is what it boils down to... I'm looking to see if Kunlun helps with self-acceptance, shamelessness, and getting into FLOOOOOOOOW. B)

So, what say you fellow bumz? Anybody transcended their shyness issues with Kunlun?

This forum rocks! Thanks for your responses.

Dusty

A sitting meditation should help. There are many out there. Don't know anything about kunlun

Also realizing that we are all the same. Everyone wants to be liked - loved - approved of.

The worst thing that can happen is that we can look like a fool - big deal

ddilulo_06,

Cultivation practices will work down the road, but a few Yoda tricks in the meantime...

Make a written list of positive aspects of somebody you really love and admire every night before you go to bed. Doesn't matter if you've ever met them or not.

That'll help immediately.

If you are game for magic, google the honey pot spell.

Carry and hold a black rock like onyx, obsidian, or jet will help you ground and neutralize the negativity of those around you. You are doing them enough of a favor by taking on their crap... why carry it around? For the same reason, spend as much time outside as possible.

Drugs: valerian and theanine work great but you have to give them time off. Maybe just for special occasions or for a few days at a time each. Chamomile is gentler and can be used on a more regular basis.

You'll be an accomplished bodhisattva before you know it!

Your pal,

Yoda

Thanks guys.

As soon as my Kunlun book gets here, I'm gonna devour it like a prisoner getting out of prison devours pussy. :D

Thanks for the reminder to spend more time outside Yoda... may the force be with you. :P

Spectrum, what the hell is "gung"? :lol:

Google thetaobums.com for anxiety for more suggestions. Taking magnesium in the powdered form and sleeping with your head towards the south (or SE, SW) might be worth experimenting with for quick fixes too.

I'm at college now (Sierra College in Rocklin for you locals) and this seems too gfood to be true...

edit: yeah I was hungry while typing this... I'm leaving that typo. :lol:

My social anxiety for what I consider to be above average levels of social freedom has vanished about 95%. :D:D:D

I was going to post this after the first night of work, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me being overly excited about my new toy. Now, I 've done Kunlun I only 4 sessions for a total of 140 minutes including close down time and I can state with absolute certainty that I am a changed man.

I had A LOT of trouble holding eye contact before the first session of Kunlun. After that one session, I wasn't the same. Now, it is amplifying/deepening to the point where I found myself walking around today with a subtle smile on my face for no apparent reason.

I'm noticing people being pulled in by this energy. People are curious or something... that's the best way I can describe it.

Don't get me wrong... it's not like I'm at the point where I could go do a Kunlun session out in the middle of Rocklin Road holding up traffic, naked, on national TV or anything. :lol: But this is a ridiculously effective way to let go of social anxiety.

I'm all smiles now. :D:D:D:D:D

Edited by ddilulo_06