Spirit Ape

Spontaneous Adjustment Qi Kung seminar

Well i told this ages ago, the history and transmission was all added by Max, but if the rest of the Kunloonies enjoy the practice then that is all that matters! :lol:

Guest winpro07

if you guys open up more, and begin to feel, you wont need to rely on external information any more.

You will never be able to guess the root, and reason of the transmission, or the history of kunlun.

There is a great deal more to this story than you will ever be able to gather from outside your self.

getting into resistance with anything will prevent understanding of what you resist.

If you are not in resistance to kunlun, then better to say nothing at all

Yes, it does seem like a lot was added by Max. Whether that's good or not is up to the practitioner. Is it lying? I don't know...

As for myself, I've moved on from some of what's taught in kunlun but keep other stuff. Some is good and maybe some isn't.

Yep. This one is done standing up, no postures at all, just relaxed. I prefer it this way...at least for myself.

Thanks for sharing Scott.

Are you finding it easy enough to practice through email lessons? Based on your practice so far, would you recommend it?

And I was looking at some of your nice videos on Bagua which read Max. Did you learn from the Kunlun Max?

I should delete those videos. :lol: Yep that is what I remember from what Max taught us in NJ. The last couple moves of the form I didn't quite get down. And I'm practicing it kind of in an aggressive way...I should really delete those. :lol:

I've only covered the spontaneous movement portion of Shuichuan so far. There is more stuff that's taught.

So far I'm enjoying it a lot, and email is just fine...but I don't like to recommend things until I've been at it for a while.

I should delete those videos. :lol: Yep that is what I remember from what Max taught us in NJ. The last couple moves of the form I didn't quite get down. And I'm practicing it kind of in an aggressive way...I should really delete those. :lol:

I've only covered the spontaneous movement portion of Shuichuan so far. There is more stuff that's taught.

So far I'm enjoying it a lot, and email is just fine...but I don't like to recommend things until I've been at it for a while.

I am generally the cynical type but in a moment of inspiration, signed up for the Shuichuan lesson. Did a little asking around and heard some encouraging things about Elizabeth. I signed up on Saturday but have not heard back from those folks yet. Hopeful of hearing back soon :)

And the bums will hear a report from me ... :D

Edited by SiliconValley