Sign in to follow this  
witch

Join me in a global cooling spell

Taomeow,

Amazing thought!!!!

Thanks!

Yoda

Sorry if I sound arrogant, but it really does amaze me that this is of news to you, and perhaps others too. Corporations, by legal definition, are entities with a legal personality seperate to that of its members. Essentially this means that corporation is merely a concept, with its own identity (similar to that of a person) to which every employee under it works to preserve and grow.

Yoda, you might wanna check out this film for a little more info.

Apologies for the side track witch.

On another note, global warming is no fallacy as far as I am concerned. It's happening, it's real, I have seen the effects as have scientists and horticulturalists... Whether it is cyclical, solely the influence of humanity, or what-not doesn't really matter.

Fact is that we are warming up.

Heat brings problems:

- disease spreads quicker and have larger areas of influence

- humans will inevitably pump more water out of the ground and create, lest expand, deserts

- permafrost in Siberia is starting to melt releasing LOADS more methane (more damaging than CO^2) eventually equating to the vicious circle of more heat and more methane release

- rising sea levels due to the melting ice caps bringing floods and entirely drowning islands as well large chunks of low lying land - you can say goodbye to London and New York

- flooding places plant matter underwater releasing more methane

- the reduction of the ice caps will slow and eventually stop the vast currents in our oceans that are essential to ocean's ecosystems, which much of life above ground depends upon

The humanitarian impact has the potential to be enormous to the point of extinction. It really depends on whether we'll wage wars over water (Palestine... to name the obvious example), enforce stricter border control, allow just a 'fortunate' few to survive or worsen the effects by ignoring the issue - as opposed to banding together as one large human family.

Seth Ananda, I have to agree with you that nature always finds balance. However, to find this balance there is the possibility of billions of humans dying... Who are we to stand in the way of the forces of nature?

As ever, yours humbly,

James

Sorry if I sound arrogant, but it really does amaze me that this is of news to you, and perhaps others too. Corporations, by legal definition, are entities with a legal personality seperate to that of its members. Essentially this means that corporation is merely a concept, with its own identity (similar to that of a person) to which every employee under it works to preserve and grow.

I don't think the legal definition is news to Yoda or anyone else --

what I was driving at (and what Little1 and Yoda grokked I think) is that corporations are a receptacle for a particular kind of energies and entities. Say, if the devil wanted to manifest as a tangible physical process, not as an abstraction, not as some "dark shadow" with no material counterpart, and not as an old-fashioned sulfur-reeking monster with horns and hooves (too innocuous and trite to be really evil) -- how would he go about it? What would he incarnate (incorporate) into? A flower? Hardly. A man? No one person is big enough to incorporate the devil, to provide the body for evil of this magnitude. A... corporation?.. A global-influence, tangibly active, meddling, soul-snatching, polluting, poisoning, corrupting, lying, deceiving, murdering evil power no one can stand up to?.. Yeah. That would work.

A corporation would definitely be big enough and comfy enough to incorporate the devil. A big one for the big boss, smaller ones for his lesser brothers. Take Monsanto. Is it big enough to accommodate the devil? Sure is. And what does the devil do when he manifests as Monsanto? Corporate business. Meaning, material, tangible, with direct impact on the physical world. That's what a corporation is for. Acquiring a presence in the material world, an evil entity acquires power over people's physical being, not just their metaphysical being. That's what I meant. When we see a "corporation," we see exactly this -- a spirit seeping into bodies, millions, billions of bodies, working through them. Human bodies, machine bodies, building bodies, it doesn't matter. What matters is, a corporation acquires physicality in our world through all of the above and more.

what I was driving at (and what Little1 and Yoda grokked I think) is that corporations are a receptacle for a particular kind of energies and entities. Say, if the devil wanted to manifest as a tangible physical process, not as an abstraction, not as some "dark shadow" with no material counterpart, and not as an old-fashioned sulfur-reeking monster with horns and hooves (too innocuous and trite to be really evil) -- how would he go about it? What would he incarnate (incorporate) into? A flower? Hardly. A man? No one person is big enough to incorporate the devil, to provide the body for evil of this magnitude. A... corporation?.. A global-influence, tangibly active, meddling, soul-snatching, polluting, poisoning, corrupting, lying, deceiving, murdering evil power no one can stand up to?.. Yeah. That would work.

A corporation would definitely be big enough and comfy enough to incorporate the devil. A big one for the big boss, smaller ones for his lesser brothers. Take Monsanto. Is it big enough to accommodate the devil? Sure is. And what does the devil do when he manifests as Monsanto? Corporate business. Meaning, material, tangible, with direct impact on the physical world. That's what a corporation is for. Acquiring a presence in the material world, an evil entity acquires power over people's physical being, not just their metaphysical being. That's what I meant. When we see a "corporation," we see exactly this -- a spirit seeping into bodies, millions, billions of bodies, working through them. Human bodies, machine bodies, building bodies, it doesn't matter. What matters is, a corporation acquires physicality in our world through all of the above and more.

Monsanto is the Devil on Crack! :lol: and steroids!

Bring it down! Sigilize its Destruction!

Seth.

Sat Chit Anand!

In Western astrology, this particular energy manifestation is associated with the planet Pluto. Up until the planet's discovery in 1930, this type of thing was hidden and/or shunned. After Pluto was discovered it came into its own.

In astrological terms I personally believe that there was an imbalance, because up until the discovery of Pluto, Venus was paired with Mars. Venus held Taurus and Libra and Mars held Aries and Scorpio. After Pluto was discovered, Venus still was paired with Mars. Pluto was jealous, basically, and paired up with Jupiter, making corporate power too big. Pluto tried to swallow up all the money and good things associated with Venus.

We would be in trouble with this, except for one thing--they recently discovered the ruler of Libra. The ruler of Libra is the natural mate and opponent of Pluto, the ruler of Scorpio. In particular, people with Eris strong in their charts can singlehandedly take on big corporations and win, for example Al Gore and Arianna Huffington. This planet was discovered in 2005, and that's when things started to change. In particular once it was named and accepted as a full-fledged planet it came into its power.

Here are some signs of this planet:

The most striking thing is that the planet moves so slowly, basically everyone alive has it in the same sign, and every generation has it conjuncting. This allows an uncanny feeling of unity and instant understanding among entire populations.

On the other hand, everyone right now pretty much has this planet in Aries. This means for this century, the planet's power is to be wielded by individual action, aggressive independent action, almost like a knight going on a quest or something.

Up until now Libra has been ruled by Venus and there has been an emphasis on physical beauty. Now Eris has come into its own as a cardinal air planet, and beauty is literally in the eye of the beholder, people will be able to see things and people for what they truly are. It is the planet of clarity.

Eris is also the planet of balance through discord. Eris people will be fighting for balance, and force the Pluto energy into the restricted place where it belongs--transforming garbage. Instead of corporations focusing on valuable natural resources, they will focus on recycling and transforming. This also includes transforming energy into different things, say from sunlight into electricity.

The symbol of Eris is St. George fighting the dragon. If people stand up and fight as individuals, I believe things will change rapidly for the better.

Broken and Taomeow, thanks for stirring the pot... this thread rocks!!!

I get a kick learning about things that have been going on right under my nose! I'm assuming the same effect applies for governments too, yes? I think everyone has a vague sense of this sort of thing happening as maybe a vibratory byproduct but it's great to learn that a corporation is a properly ritualized magical construction.

Witch, thanks for the Eris lesson!!!

Seth, let me know about "sigilize". I wiki-d it and it sounds like you take a statement of intent and use the letters to create a rune symbol for your statement. Do you glue that to a monsanto ad and it bleeds them or something?

I'm very interested in learning western magic these days, so thanks to everyone for helping me unpack all this!

Your pal,

Yoda

Agreed, and thank you for the elaboration. Although it may not have seemed it in my writings I was fully aware of your perceptive position at the time. The intertwining nature of the forces at work is quite a wonder; the affect on humanity that these energies have is a remarkable demonstration of the oneness of all. Both the internal and external energies toiling, resting, resisting, flowing, following, leading.

My devolving comment about the legal aspect of corporations was an attempt to shine a light upon the subject from another angle. The very fact that various manifestations can influence each other is the reason why I added a link to the film, The Corporation. The film analyses the actions of corporations as if it were an individual - similar to how the Gaia theory treats Earth's entire ecosystem as a single celled organism... a whole.

The interdependence of all things is what needs to be realised, as witch's post on Eris seems to point out. Individuals will only rise up once they know that you, me, humanity, plants, animals, etc. are all intertwined. We are a family, not just with the rest of humanity, but with all that exists around us.

One can make a difference.

Witch's spell will make a difference.

Cheers,

James

Tonight's the night, if people are still up for it. 5:16 pm EDT. I will start five minutes after that and write my decreasing wishes down on paper, by hand.

Me too ... Done. ;)

I had a nice say .... all very positive, for myself and for all. no conflict there. ;)

It can really come naturally if you want it, but it is good to have a focus, like you presented.

and ofcourse; let's not stop here. and: let's not let it go astray.

Once it has done its job, it can be let go of. and then we can focus on other things, too.

perhaps some more enlightened issues, or even funnycoolinteresting ones. :)

p.s. i'm sure it can work and add in 'retro' mode also (for people who missed it and would still like to add something also.) ;)

Edited by froggie

So Randi and I did it a few minutes after. While I don't quite grok the full moon version, I really love the new moon version of the practice. (where you write down what you want immediately after the moment of the new moon)

Sign in to follow this