mewtwo

anyone ever heard of this guy?

Can someone give me an example as to why they think this? I am on the fence as to wether believe nim or not.

Did you not read my earlier post? His name dropping of John Chang and referencing of John Chang's abilities.

This person DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE regarding neigong and its levels and requirements. NOT A CLUE. If he is happy to name drop and lie in order to make money, then clearly he is utterly lacking in morals.

Now I DO know what I am talking about. I have met John Chang. I was a member of the Mo Pai. I have studied the beginning level of Mo Pai neikung. I have studied other methods. I have taught martial arts before. I am a member of another high level school.

Can I put it any clearer than that?

Asking for advice is fine, can be a very good thing, but ultimately you are responsible for your life and the decisions you make. You need to bear that in mind.

Did you not read my earlier post? His name dropping of John Chang and referencing of John Chang's abilities.

This person DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE regarding neigong and its levels and requirements. NOT A CLUE. If he is happy to name drop and lie in order to make money, then clearly he is utterly lacking in morals.

Now I DO know what I am talking about. I have met John Chang. I was a member of the Mo Pai. I have studied the beginning level of Mo Pai neikung. I have studied other methods. I have taught martial arts before. I am a member of another high level school.

Can I put it any clearer than that?

Asking for advice is fine, can be a very good thing, but ultimately you are responsible for your life and the decisions you make. You need to bear that in mind.

The robe says it all! :)

he is actualy selling mantras.

he sells one dvd for 7,000 dollars. to me that is the final straw.

Wow, really? Where? :o $7 G's for a DVD is pretty...uh, craptacular. :mellow:

I don't mind watching his free vids outta curiosity, but I figured there was a hard punchline in there somewhere. And yes, he also does sound more like a talker than a doer. I don't think I've actually seen him demo any real PSI ability yet?

Guys. instead of gossip, maybe ask him directly. He does have a youtube contact link. Which video did you disagree with?

LOL! Did you read the link???

Guys. instead of gossip, maybe ask him directly. He does have a youtube contact link. Which video did you disagree with?

Daoian, what is your connection to Wan Qi?

--------------------------

From this forum...

<h3 class="first">shhh. no more talking. just internalize. meditate.</h3> icon_post_target.gifby mantra on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:59 pm

you have now recieved many levels of enlightenment. some secrets only went to a few people. but all together, you have the answer to a great many mysteries.

dont try to reach me. "you'll be banned!" icon_e_surprised.gif

connect direct to the source... stop talking. just meditate.

If you really must talk, use taobums.com and send private messages to each other. Contact me at http://www.plurbis.com/news and my Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/yogameditation

-------------------------------------

Edited by Smile

As I've mentioned before on this forum I've done the out of body stuff as well as time travel and manifesting things/stuff and it's all simply the special effects of the mind! Needless to say messing with such things inevitably ends in madness because the blurring of your reality is an ego trip. I won't deny that people believe they saw someone levitate but I know in the physical realm this is impossible. Experience being a superman and then let it go otherwise you risk getting burnt!

Without disagreeing with the rest, I will inform everyone that acoustic levitation is not only possible, but even a bit mundane.

It's on video, so you know it must be true. ;)

That's what folks do on the boards. nothing wrong with that Bob.

I know this is, oh so old. However, I found him recently doing a search on meditations on youtube and honestly he kind of got me into taoism and buddhism.. NOT saying I followed HIM but he did spark an interest.

However,.. he's a tool bag.

Now, I am usually a pretty articulate guy but that's the only word I can find. Read his responses to comments.. One of them is telling a guy to "never read his comments again, it is very disrespectful to talk down to a master so never ever watch another video again."

Also he gets all sassy when you private message him.. He also has facebook statuses about shoving haters negative energies back up there ass.

I don't know, he just rubs me the wrong way.

Also, the admins at Journik.com, his message board, are a bunch of really immature 16 year olds who do nothing but call out grammatical errors and talk down to people. It's sad too because there are folks on that message board who are really deep folks.

Anyhow, I'm just really glad I found this topic and the one over at bullshido because I always knew something was fishy about this guy. He talks about tranquility and releasing baggage through the root chakra, and then he spazzes out via facebook status.

I just find it more hilarious that he was never a monk and was just a failed businessman.

However, a bit of it is sad. I wanted to start putting up youtube videos for the youth group of a local church that I'm going to start meeting with, and now I just feel as if doing so would remind me of this assclown.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

I know this is, oh so old. However, I found him recently doing a search on meditations on youtube and honestly he kind of got me into taoism and buddhism.. NOT saying I followed HIM but he did spark an interest.

Yeah this is pretty old :lol: but I'd say that last part applies to me as well, really got me into some stuff, got me questioning. Of course, that led me to questioning HIM.... which he didn't like :lol:

However,.. he's a tool bag.

Now, I am usually a pretty articulate guy but that's the only word I can find. Read his responses to comments.. One of them is telling a guy to "never read his comments again, it is very disrespectful to talk down to a master so never ever watch another video again."

Also he gets all sassy when you private message him.. He also has facebook statuses about shoving haters negative energies back up there ass.

I don't know, he just rubs me the wrong way.

Also, the admins at Journik.com, his message board, are a bunch of really immature 16 year olds who do nothing but call out grammatical errors and talk down to people. It's sad too because there are folks on that message board who are really deep folks.

Anyhow, I'm just really glad I found this topic and the one over at bullshido because I always knew something was fishy about this guy. He talks about tranquility and releasing baggage through the root chakra, and then he spazzes out via facebook status.

I just find it more hilarious that he was never a monk and was just a failed businessman.

However, a bit of it is sad. I wanted to start putting up youtube videos for the youth group of a local church that I'm going to start meeting with, and now I just feel as if doing so would remind me of this assclown.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

I was a big time poster on a lot of his vids, got into some discussion, got some nods from him a few times (and at the time I was like, "praise from the master!!!") then he went away for a long time. Locked his old forums. Then he came back, started uploading some new vids. But the new vids didn't have the same flavor. They seemed really contrived, and even less informative than his old stuff.

I asked him a question on one of his vids. He talked about how he saw a hobo and how pathetic it was and he said hobos were losers. And I was like, "that's awfully judgmental, I thought we were supposed to not judge?" And he was like, "you were so caught up in judging my video you failed to see the point. blocked."

:lol: Obviously he didn't recognize who I was, or how long I'd been following his stuff.

Anyway, felt really bad because there are a lot of good people on his forum sites, like the meditation-mantra.org/alchemy forums, and on journik. But they are all really young, and impressionable. And I feel like this guy is using them, seriously :( I've read the old bushido thread and about all the sketchy stuff he's done. if you ask me, the only reason he came back was because he realized he had a whole mass of followers, that actually kept INCREASING even though he stopped making vids.

How can you turn down something like that?

I dunno, sad story all around, I just hope he doesn't screw over some of these people too bad. For some it'll be a hard lesson. Really hard. It's painful to watch, but there's nothing anyone can do. I just hope everyone can get over it, if they get hurt.

Yeah this is pretty old :lol: but I'd say that last part applies to me as well, really got me into some stuff, got me questioning. Of course, that led me to questioning HIM.... which he didn't like :lol:

I was a big time poster on a lot of his vids, got into some discussion, got some nods from him a few times (and at the time I was like, "praise from the master!!!") then he went away for a long time. Locked his old forums. Then he came back, started uploading some new vids. But the new vids didn't have the same flavor. They seemed really contrived, and even less informative than his old stuff.

I asked him a question on one of his vids. He talked about how he saw a hobo and how pathetic it was and he said hobos were losers. And I was like, "that's awfully judgmental, I thought we were supposed to not judge?" And he was like, "you were so caught up in judging my video you failed to see the point. blocked."

:lol: Obviously he didn't recognize who I was, or how long I'd been following his stuff.

Anyway, felt really bad because there are a lot of good people on his forum sites, like the meditation-mantra.org/alchemy forums, and on journik. But they are all really young, and impressionable. And I feel like this guy is using them, seriously :( I've read the old bushido thread and about all the sketchy stuff he's done. if you ask me, the only reason he came back was because he realized he had a whole mass of followers, that actually kept INCREASING even though he stopped making vids.

How can you turn down something like that?

I dunno, sad story all around, I just hope he doesn't screw over some of these people too bad. For some it'll be a hard lesson. Really hard. It's painful to watch, but there's nothing anyone can do. I just hope everyone can get over it, if they get hurt.

I remember that video! I remember hearing him discuss the guy and at first I was thinking he was going to compliment on his simplistic lifestyle, or something like that, but he ended up calling him a failure and so forth.

His original videos weren't bad at all, but then he just got into.. "Hey, here is a topic, let's discuss it on journik".

He gets so offended and calls people out and stuff, it's silly. He deleted all the unused journik profiles and then some of the members called him out on how silly that was.

Anyhow,

Cheers.

:)

I remember that video! I remember hearing him discuss the guy and at first I was thinking he was going to compliment on his simplistic lifestyle, or something like that, but he ended up calling him a failure and so forth.

His original videos weren't bad at all, but then he just got into.. "Hey, here is a topic, let's discuss it on journik".

Well he really wanted to market Journik, and he said he wanted to make Journik the next facebook (but I think Twitter beat him to that :P) I mean, he had a LOT of followers. Seriously. It was funny that so many people kept flocking to him even after he quit making the videos.

So if he could funnel that mass of people into journik.... well it'd be great, right? I mean you gotta admit, it was a pretty good idea.

I got into journik in the first couple of days that it was opened and.... it wasn't that great. In the older alchemy forums, he'd present a topic, say, "time travel", and everyone would discuss. And there were some ok discussions. But on journik it was like, "okay, discuss what you want."

And people are like, "okay.... um.... I want to get good grades!" "I want a girlfriend!" and because of the overwhelming presence of teenagers who watch naruto it kind of.... never really took off :lol:

The alchemy forum at present is really slow too. There's just no material that he's putting out, and all the people that he attracts are attracted to him specifically and the stuff he teaches. Individually there doesn't seem to be much there in terms of practice and experience. And, again, a lot of people I think could get sucked in and hurt.

He gets so offended and calls people out and stuff, it's silly. He deleted all the unused journik profiles and then some of the members called him out on how silly that was.

Yeah, I got a message from him saying to come back to journik (it was one of those mass messages), and I was like, "no way."

He actually made a couple of journik posts on WHY he does things the way he does. Something like, "Art of War: Secrets to Having Respect and Keeping It." Where he was like, "you must make an example of stupid people, their stupidness will reveal to everyone else how stupid they are and how much better you are than them, take this loser on youtube, for example...."

Very small minded thinking.

Aaaaaaaanyway I'm feeling pretty small minded talking about him so much myself :lol: