Wun Yuen Gong

The Serpent - Satan?

Ok. I'm looking forward to knowing exactly what you are getting at. Kundalini is just light illuminating your karmas, good or bad, doesn't matter as it's all just action and reaction. So, it seems bad, but it's really just a side you have to walk through in order to know yourself better, to illumine every aspect of your own consciousness. Every being who has walked the path has to go through their dark night. It really helps if you connect to a truly awakened lineage though. I mean... really, really helps. I would say that Santi and Shakti-mamma are wonderful people and I can truly detect this, but I'd go for more anciently connected lineage at this point for you specifically. Just because you are you... I think you need some deeply realized hermit or something that's so deeply connected to ancient lineage that is not to be mistaken.

haha how much more ancient do you want?

Ok. I'm looking forward to knowing exactly what you are getting at. Kundalini is just light illuminating your karmas, good or bad, doesn't matter as it's all just action and reaction. So, it seems bad, but it's really just a side you have to walk through in order to know yourself better, to illumine every aspect of your own consciousness. Every being who has walked the path has to go through their dark night. It really helps if you connect to a truly awakened lineage though. I mean... really, really helps. I would say that Santi and Shakti-mamma are wonderful people and I can truly detect this, but I'd go for more anciently connected lineage at this point for you specifically. Just because you are you... I think you need some deeply realized hermit or something that's so deeply connected to ancient lineage that is not to be mistaken.

In order to cause the kundalini. The corresponding bad quality has to be done

if you are under the Vedas, Bible, or Quran. The Arhant is the 9 headed hydra.

The Arhant is the person that is trying to get off the system.

The myth about the hydra, crab, and Heracles is really strange. It was about

two children bordering on eleven years old and one who broke ten years of age.

Killing an arhant under the Vedas system is extremely bad. The Arhant's awareness

spans an entire world system. Killing an Arhant, kills an entire world system (I'll

call it the "most fucked up move".

Jesus was not 33 years old when he died, or at least not 33 earth years.

Green Tara/Diana (crab) and Apollo/Judah/Heracles (an unauthorized version

of Elohim too) were not 16 years of age by earth years. Apollo has already

cleaned up.

A lot of these incidents keep on happening over and over and over. A few years

ago one of other planets in our solar system was found to have had the terrain

features associated with what looked like a dried up river. All the other planets

have been killed off and we are down to the last planet. Third planet is the solar

plexus under the Vedas. Solar plexus (liver energy stores the truth about who your

friends are and aren't). Don't expect a lot of good things to happen or ,at least,

not immediately. Any system that has the color yellow in it is not a valid system

and tries to pass off uranium poisoning as normal.

Edited by lino

haha how much more ancient do you want?

not by choice.

I despise being dragged into this sewer shit pile of an existence.

This stuff doesn't have anything to do with the Earth, the Earth is

flawless.

Every time a person is conceived and born they are dragged into this

shit pile.

not by choice.

I despise being dragged into this sewer shit pile of an existence.

This stuff doesn't have anything to do with the Earth, the Earth is

flawless.

Every time a person is conceived and born they are dragged into this

shit pile.

lino not every one has a "shit" experience. nor is dragged in to the shit pile.

the earth is flawless she is beautiful. You are here cause you chose to come here and be a part of "her".

peace

santi

lino not every one has a "shit" experience. nor is dragged in to the shit pile.

the earth is flawless she is beautiful. You are here cause you chose to come here and be a part of "her".

peace

santi

WOW

Request the presence of Elohim and ask him how old he is (in one

physical body).

Hey Lino,

the only "tradition" I could ever suggest to you is your own. The one you make the case. If any of that ancient stuff isn't helpful then I'd advocate throwing it off. The terms and traditions are only cultural containers IMO.

In fact I'd go further, and suggest that throwing ancient symbolism at a modern person is not a really good idea at all (too much dissonance unless you heed the advice to make no issue of scenery)

Modern person = needs modern symbols. Personally, I dig the not so personal (yet very personal) jing, chi, shen, 5E, 3 channels, 1000 plus nadis, chakras, Hun and Po and whatever many meridians thing. Helpful containers, structural, very physical.

You sound like you're having a very rough time. Sounds very dark night. Are you watching your diet, sleep, water, exercise? None of those have anything to do with any traditions. IMO that's a good thing.

Take care.

In order to cause the kundalini. The corresponding bad quality has to be done

if you are under the Vedas, Bible, or Quran. The Arhant is the 9 headed hydra.

The Arhant is the person that is trying to get off the system.

The myth about the hydra, crab, and Heracles is really strange. It was about

two children bordering on eleven years old and one who broke ten years of age.

Killing an arhant under the Vedas system is extremely bad. The Arhant's awareness

spans an entire world system. Killing an Arhant, kills an entire world system (I'll

call it the "most fucked up move".

Jesus (an unauthorized emanation of Elohim/Methuselah/Lightbringer, Iblis)

was not 33 years old when he died, or at least not 33 earth years.

Green Tara/Diana (crab) and Apollo/Judah/Heracles (an unauthorized version

of Elohim too) were not 16 years of age by earth years. Apollo has already

cleaned up.

A lot of these incidents keep on happening over and over and over. A few years

ago one of other planets in our solar system was found to have had the terrain

features associated with what looked like a dried up river. All the other planets

have been killed off and we are down to the last planet. Third planet is the solar

plexus under the Vedas. Solar plexus (liver energy stores the truth about who your

friends are and aren't). Don't expect a lot of good things to happen or ,at least,

not immediately. Any system that has the color yellow in it is not a valid system

and tries to pass off uranium poisoning as normal.

Hmmm... interesting. But, please think of mere existence as the potential to transcend any binding thought or identity pattern. If you get more deeply into dependent origination/emptiness... you can empty all these limited identities.... for good!

Hey Lino,

the only "tradition" I could ever suggest to you is your own. The one you make the case. If any of that ancient stuff isn't helpful then I'd advocate throwing it off. The terms and traditions are only cultural containers IMO.

In fact I'd go further, and suggest that throwing ancient symbolism at a modern person is not a really good idea at all (too much dissonance unless you heed the advice to make no issue of scenery)

Modern person = needs modern symbols. Personally, I dig the not so personal (yet very personal) jing, chi, shen, 5E, 3 channels, 1000 plus nadis, chakras, Hun and Po and whatever many meridians thing. Helpful containers, structural, very physical.

You sound like you're having a very rough time. Sounds very dark night. Are you watching your diet, sleep, water, exercise? None of those have anything to do with any traditions. IMO that's a good thing.

Take care.

There is no hun and po. The chakras are attack points on a person that

an actual hu-man or de-mon is supposed to attack. Notice...

Godman=Deva=Devil=Demon. Look at the root syllables.

Hmmm... interesting. But, please think of mere existence as the potential to transcend any binding thought or identity pattern. If you get more deeply into dependent origination/emptiness... you can empty all these limited identities.... for good!

Try mundane reasoning, it might help you. This shit ain't natural.

Getting your health fucked up and you being happy about it is not

part of natural volition.

"There is no hun and po. The chakras are attack points on a person that

Godman=Deva=Devil=Demon. Look at the root syllables. "

Yeah, I dunno Lino. The terms are just terms to explain the way things feel IMO (and small experience) Plus the same terms keep getting co-opted by various cultures and counter-cultures. So they end up meaning the opposite to each other for that very reason. I suggested the ones I prefer because I happen to like abstraction.

If you get a big dictionary out, and the history books out, you can have hours of fun with it. What's important is how you feel. Sounds like you feel terrible and really, until you feel better, I wouldn't use that immense intellect you've got on you to do searching for mythology and etymology and theology and all that. I'd take better care of myself. TCM, definitely. Seriously, you need to slow things down, learn to relax. Breathe. Eat well, sleep well, no stimulants, all very boring I know.

Try mundane reasoning, it might help you. This shit ain't natural.

Getting your health fucked up and you being happy about it is not

part of natural volition.

dependent origination is deeply mundane. It just reveals that you connected to everything else is merely the endless causation of your own experience of manifestation. Just take responsibility... that's all.

"There is no hun and po. The chakras are attack points on a person that

Godman=Deva=Devil=Demon. Look at the root syllables. "

Yeah, I dunno Lino. The terms are just terms to explain the way things feel IMO (and small experience) Plus the same terms keep getting co-opted by various cultures and counter-cultures. So they end up meaning the opposite to each other for that very reason. I suggested the ones I prefer because I happen to like abstraction.

If you get a big dictionary out, and the history books out, you can have hours of fun with it. What's important is how you feel. Sounds like you feel terrible and really, until you feel better, I wouldn't use that immense intellect you've got on you to do searching for mythology and etymology and theology and all that. I'd take better care of myself. TCM, definitely. Seriously, you need to slow things down, learn to relax. Breathe. Eat well, sleep well, no stimulants, all very boring I know.

Later on, I'm going to stay in DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).

You'll be surprised in what is an "aura" and a clean energy field.

dependent origination is deeply mundane. It just reveals that you connected to everything else is merely the endless causation of your own experience of manifestation. Just take responsibility... that's all.

Man

Do the dependent origination on what is vipassana.

It is frightening. Rather than use "compassion"

during vipassana, look at it for tribal behaviors.

Look for who your friends are and aren't.

Hey Lino,

Take care.

The jing,chi, shen thing is a trojan, not an empowerment. Bruce Kumar Frantzis,

I think, made a remark about a person concentrating on the "dantian". That shit

drains the organs.

drains the organs.

I do prefer to go into the higher chakras... even if channeling into the lower. I've had a hard time with the 3rd chakra myself and thinking that balances anything. I've found more balance in the 4th chakra or heart chakra of Anahata or unstruck sound. Not as in a causeless effect, but as an effect caused beyond the physical.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

drains the organs.

not if you do it properly.

I do prefer to go into the higher chakras... even if channeling into the lower. I've had a hard time with the 3rd chakra myself and thinking that balances anything. I've found more balance in the 4th chakra or heart chakra of Anahata or unstruck sound.

balance can be found in any chakra and any realm

balance can be found in any chakra and any realm

Yes, if all aligned through the infinite lotus chakra. :lol: If one is stuck in one of the other without full alignment metaphorically through an aligned spine... then... well. Please don't think that one has to literally have an aligned spine to experience inner alignment. Though... through practice this does help as a process.

Same here.

Yes! I've found that through the heart chakra, I can love anyone... no matter how ghetto or how wrapped up through the physical empowerment of the 3rd chakra one is.... I can love them.. and be free from their projections.. as in anyone I run into on a day to day basis. I find identity with the 3rd level empowerment is limiting to personal power.

You are Love Lino

Ain't no love, compassion, or whatever here. That shit has

almost never materialized due to the Vedas. It has materialized

due to "small tribe" behaviors. Tribal behaviors are a lot

more refined than people think.

Since there is no "physical immortality" with an honest

quiet route then I'm going into pragmatic behaviors as

accorded by myself, I'm going to be as abrasive as possible.

Ain't no love, compassion, or whatever here. That shit has

almost never materialized due to the Vedas. It has materialized

due to "small tribe" behaviors. Tribal behaviors are a lot

more refined than people think.

Since there is no "physical immortality" with an honest

quiet route then I'm going into pragmatic behaviors as

accorded by myself, I'm going to be as abrasive as possible.

There is plenty of Love bro there has never stopped being love. It is man that forgets this.

Lino,

Regardless of what you are going through, You want to keep doing your rooting, grounding, chi kung practice, Secret Smile, and Meditation + physical Exercise. Its normal sometimes to go through hell at first. I have had a few rough rides. But eventually you get to a stable place where one can gain strength and where one can see the truth that ALL Things are actually one.

Getting closer to Mother Earth & Nature is definitely a huge step in that process. You have to heal yourself my bro get back to your heart and your humanity. the more you want to Forgive Love release and circulate your energy daily the more you get closer to your true self. Your 1st step is to get back to taking care of you. Take care of your inner child and take care of Lino and also get in tune with your higherself. You are out of balance right now and have been. BUT that healing has to be initiated by you. the more you take the steps to take care of yourself the more you actually become "healthy" on all levels. MIND BODY & SPIRIT. I am here for you if you ever need anything.

Love

Santiago

Edited by Mal

Lino,

Regardless of what you are going through, You want to keep doing your rooting, grounding, chi kung practice, Secret Smile, and Meditation + physical Exercise. Its normal sometimes to go through hell at first. I have had a few rough rides. But eventually you get to a stable place where one can gain strength and where one can see the truth that ALL Things are actually one.

Getting closer to Mother Earth & Nature is definitely a huge step in that process. You have to heal yourself my bro get back to your heart and your humanity. the more you want to Forgive Love release and circulate your energy daily the more you get closer to your true self. Your 1st step is to get back to taking care of you. Take care of your inner child and take care of --- -------- and also get in tune with your higherself. You are out of balance right now and have been. BUT that healing has to be initiated by you. the more you take the steps to take care of yourself the more you actually become "healthy" on all levels. MIND BODY & SPIRIT. I am here for you if you ever need anything.

Love

Santiago

The whole time I had been with you my health had gotten worse. I'm not

having anything to do with it anymore.

Edited by lino