Sunya

those falling into further illusion

hi cat, no nothign to do with you i actually love your posts! haha

i just realized that whats the point? this has only been an intellectual discussion with people arguing opinions, i myself don't have direct experience so why bother. people arguing hearsay B)

i only wanted to share an opinion and give some a different perspective but probably came off too arrogant and thus some were quite defensive. sorry guys

no worries it was a fun discussion : )

By the way sent you some chi last night..even if you think its illusion , in this illusion it still helps ; )

mjjbecker - you are right being like child is the way : ) Hatsumi knows more than he lets on.

peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

no worries it was a fun discussion : )

By the way sent you some chi last night..even if you think its illusion , in this illusion it still helps ; )

mjjbecker - you are right being like child is the way : ) Hatsumi knows more than he lets on.

peace

Santiago

hmm last night.. how late? at like 3.. maybe 4am.. really late i had a strange experience. as I told you in the email i hear lots of high pitched weird sounds, but last night as i was reading i felt my consciousness jump somewhere else and there was a really low vibration surrounding my whole being. it was very quick and sudden.. but wow. guess that was you.

i dont know whats illusion, i mean. everything is illusion i guess but we still gotta function don't we. still gotta eat, piss, socialize, get a job. i see what you were saying. ive always had a habit of being idealistic

Siddhartha.

EXACTLY!

:)

hmm last night.. how late? at like 3.. maybe 4am.. really late i had a strange experience. as I told you in the email i hear lots of high pitched weird sounds, but last night as i was reading i felt my consciousness jump somewhere else and there was a really low vibration surrounding my whole being. it was very quick and sudden.. but wow. guess that was you.

i dont know whats illusion, i mean. everything is illusion i guess but we still gotta function don't we. still gotta eat, piss, socialize, get a job. i see what you were saying. ive always had a habit of being idealistic

Yea it was about 3 am or so.

: )

Yeah that is the trick integration of the NON dual into the Dual and vice versa.

That is really cool.

I have a growing temptation to take a KAP course...

haha the KAP course is literally half an hour from my house

theres a good chance i'll be taking it this summer, depending on what happens (if i do) i'll definitely leave whatever feedback i'm allowed to afterwards

haha the KAP course is literally half an hour from my house

theres a good chance i'll be taking it this summer, depending on what happens (if i do) i'll definitely leave whatever feedback i'm allowed to afterwards

You are always welcome to come visit.

Santiago

LOL I think this whole post is an illusion :)

yep

guys check out Bernadette Roberts, shes a christian mystic that went totally beyond what she calls the Unitive Self..she lived for 20+ years in a state of joy and bliss, where she knew that she was God. but then her self started falling away, and so did God, and she didn't exist anymore, only God. other people didn't exist either. no individuality, everything All that Is was realized as God. complete non-duality, no subjects or objects.

an interview with her

http://www.spiritualteachers.org/b_roberts_interview.htm

a summary of her book

http://www.nonduality.com/berna.htm

here is her message to people that think they have gone all the way, people like Santiago. no offense buddy :)

She urges the mystic to release the experience of unity and all the

feelings associated with it, and to move beyond. She urges that any self

at all, even the divine self, must be released.

That crossing of the line into the unknown is done by God alone. The

self never crosses the line, it simply ceases to exist.

. Anyway, I was going to go down to Mexico where she was about a couple years ago to get diksha. It was going to be on this auspicious holiday for Indians, so she said it looked good...I couldn't get a passport in time. Then I would have very strong kundalini awakenings as a result of talking to her. One night I couldn't get ANY sleep, and most night there was little. Fear would arise in me. For some reason, I asked her more about the tradition itself...like why the fire ceremony and bowing to the fire, if the absolute is beyond form, etc. She took that to mean I had a lot of Christian conditioning, and that I was being disrespectful and there would be no way she'd do diksha because I would probably freak out. I didn't think that was the case, but anyway that was the final straw I guess. I basically left, but she kind of pushed me away too, and said "don't do any spiritual practices". LOL I actually didn't for quite a few months, but I think nothing can stop the desire for the truth in me, so I began again, regardless.

It would've been quite a spiritual practice to stay away from spiritual practices.

Anyway I like her, and think she is telling the truth. It seems she has helped quite a few people. I just don't get along with her as a seeker...I'm not all about the guru thing.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Indeed you weren't ready to receive diksha as this isn't shaktipat alone but a direct initiation into the Path and surrender to the Guru. so to receive it you have to be ready which means you already have to stop seeking in other traditions, stop all other practices, and commit yourself fully. i know how hard this is. i'm not ready for diksha myself yet. but its a step in the realization of no-self. being your own guru will only make the journey longer until you realize there's no "you"

Edited by mikaelz

mikaelz I was actually referring to your original post that started all this--talk about ego buddy telling everyone they are in delusion LOL