Wun Yuen Gong

Golden Dragon - Kunlun or other arts?

Hi Guys

I know not another Kunlun thread again right?

Anyway its been on my mind lately how the Golden Dragon works?

So far in Kunlun book levels 1,2,3 will bring the Golden Dragon but has anyone apart Max in Kunlun attained it? If so who and where and was it documented?

Im interested how it is attain and what happens when you get it, where do you go etc?

Can someone break it down?

WYG

I know my recent kunlun question was pretty stupid, but this question blows mine away in the way of stupidity lol

How the f@ck is that stupid as the kunlun book says one can attain it?

I want to know what happens during Golden Dragon body or the like!

Plus i read somewhere that someone from Max's group has attained Golden Dragon!!

:rolleyes:

How the f@ck is that stupid as the kunlun book says one can attain it?

I want to know what happens during Golden Dragon body or the like!

Plus i read somewhere that someone from Max's group has attained Golden Dragon!!

:rolleyes:

I read somewhere that one of them got a golden dragon body arm at a kafeteria. The arm was gone... :blink:

But it does really sound like golden dragon body is the goal of the kunlun practice, their highest attainment. I know, most kunluners will claim that the goal is to let go and nothing else. Well, it is not enough because the goal of letting go would at the end be to attain the golden dragon body, right?

If that is the highest goal in kunlun practice, and kunlun is so effective people can attain this in just a few years of practice, then to know what we can expect from the practice should be a resonable question.

And if golden dragon body means you dissolve in light and then come back, why does Max have to hold anything back in his own evolution? I mean, if it is true that he can come back?

Someone else said in an other thread that there is never a stupid question, only stupid answers.

Hi Shen Zhen,

Yeah, i read something on those lines in one of the many Kunlun threads so i though i would hope the Kunluners could share how and what happens during dragon body. It would be awesome to get to experience it thats why im asking if anyone has personally had this happen?

Is the hands glowing of Max is that golden dragon?

Regards

WYG

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Not a bad question. But I doubt anyone here has the experience to really answer it. Max has told us combining Kunlun and Red Phoenix together you can attain GDB. But how combining the two root practices of Kunlun and Mao Shan does this isn't ever really addressed. It would be interesting to here some sort of explanation of the how,what and why of GDB.

Maybe we will get to learn more about it on the Kunlun Forum. Or else one of the TB's practicing these arts attains GDB and tells everyone else about it :)

Winpro,

Yes yes, practice practice we all know that!

But im looking for what the experience was like for the people that have achieved it, what happened during there transmission of change etc!

Cameron,

Yes maybe i think the Kunlun forum may be alittle easier to ask although ive registered i still cant get into the discussion area is it invite only?

regards

WYG

Demanding answeres to questions that do not lead to source is foolish.

The root leads to the source. There are no goals. Just let go.

Following your own root will expose alot of dirt stuck deep inside.

Feeding your ego for ever and ever on the how-to's of Golden body will for ever and ever prevent you from it.

Try jumping into a very cold lake when the snow is falling. The feeling, and rush, realizations, and connectedness with nature are as same the feeling we have when Kun Lun happens. You are all confusing the potential of a posture with the limitless potential of realization that comes from the source, from divinity, from love.

Practice practice practice.......

Dude! You've said that before! Can't you just say "I don't know"?

- Same overdoze of Kunlun questions

- Same vague "Practice Practice, let go" kind of answers

So is some one gaining from these discussions? Just kidding, no offence :D

Edited by SiliconValley

Hi there

Can anyone tell me what a Golden Dragon Body is?

And also why it is so important to achieve it? :unsure:

Yeah, the Kunlun Forum is for students who have done the workshop.

My understanding was Max would be contributing to the discussions also when it get's going.

As far as I can tell he is really the only person who can comment on GDB. His two students that achieved it one of them doesn't speak english and the other is registered here but doesn't really post.

Her Taobum name here is Golden Phoenix so if she is interested in sharing some of her experience here. Who knows, maybe if you PM her and be really nice she will say something about it.

Besides that, my guess is you just have to find a way to do the workshop and ask all these questions to Max himself.

Cam

Ah ok! So for us Ozzies that will have to wait till he comes here then we allowed on the forum? Hmmm :(

What about all the students that learn from his book that cant make his Workshops? I dont think its really nice to do that to people he's better off saying pay to come to my workshop you will be allowed on my forum???

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Golden Dragon Question:

Is this similar to the way a late term expecting mother appears to have a "golden" skin hue / aura?

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

We are building a bridge back to source with our own bodies....why wait?

Beautifully said.

simple but totally true.

Great info from the vedas on human evolution. Do remember what book that was?