Daniel

Who or what is "satan"?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nungali said:

You then asked him 'The Jewish record ?

It doesn't matter... You and I both gave the same answer.

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

what will Daniel do now  

Judaism is my knowledge base.  I declared it as a qualifier.   I didn't make a universal assertion, because, I don't know what I don't know.  I knew its approx. origin in the Jewish record.  So I shared that information.

I was asked a question.  I answered it the best way that I could without over-reaching outside the area of my expertise.

Edited by Daniel
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Daniel said:

It doesn't matter... You and I both gave the same answer.

No, that doesnt matter , what does matter is you have been dishonest .

Judaism is my knowledge base.  I declared it as a qualifier.   I didn't make a universal assertion, because, I don't know what I don't know.  I knew its approx. origin in the Jewish record.  So I shared that information.

red herring ..... nice try though

I was asked a question.  I answered it the best way that I could without over-reaching outside the area of my expertise.

No, its clear from the post on the last page  exactly what you did .  and its very telling you can not address that .

Now we see its clear you where never going to give an answer  on the thread subject , all you did was  'Daniel around '   so much everyone else left , now  its time for me to go as well .

Toodle-ooo .

Edited by Nungali

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

what does matter is you have been dishonest .

believe what you want

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

and its very telling you can not address that

I address what you write, when it is coherent, and dignified.  I choose to converse with the Nungali the Man.  Not Nungali the jackal, not the Nungali the hornet.  Not Nungali the two-year-old.

Edited by Daniel

@Nungali you just got a big compliment, “two-year-old”.  He who has in himself abundantly the attributes (of the Dao) is like an infant (含德之厚 比於赤子 han2 de2 zhi1 hou4 , bi3 yu2 chi4 zi3, DDDJ, Ch. 55)

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cobie said:

@Nungali you just got a big compliment, “two-year-old”.  He who has in himself abundantly the attributes (of the Dao) is like an infant (含德之厚 比於赤子 han2 de2 zhi1 hou4 , bi3 yu2 chi4 zi3, DDDJ, Ch. 55)

Infants don't act like a two-year old.

@Cobie,

How would you translate DDJ 30?

... 善有果而已,不敢以取強。果而勿矜,果而勿伐,果而勿驕。果而不得已 ...

It's not a two-year old, is it?

Edited by Daniel

10 hours ago, Cobie said:

Thankyou Cobie  .......    ( now you are going to be the next target    :D  )     have fun .