The Biggest Nobody

The chakra system is genderless

1 hour ago, Elysium said:

Nice of the asylum to let you out for a bit.

1 hour ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Something about a non Chinese saying haiya really triggers me

Are we just ignore the face that demonic Junior nungali just may or may not have just played with dark magicks? Anyone know what that symbol is?

Let's just say I escaped the aslyum and perhaps I may or may not be chinese, and perhaps I may be "leftie", whatever that means.
Does it mean that I should get cursed by a daoist? 
---------------------
I had once cried, now, I lost all my tears
I had once screamed, now, I lost my voice
I had once been depressed, now, I became unmoved by guilt
I had once desired life, now, even death became desirable

I was once afraid of death, now, I lost all desire for life
I had once attempted multiple attempts of taking my own life, eventually, the people around me caused me to see the light in the world again

today I felt fear again, eventually, I will know it will cause no ripple, as I walked this path before
today I had once loved, eventually, i will lose my heart again and spiral down repeating the cycle of the past
---------------------
I guess the purpose of you guys is to give me this hurtful test, to either succumb to this to this life and become a true demon or perserve and transcend, even will all the mockery and curses.

It truly is hard, but this is just the ramblings of an insignificant character. I know no one truly cares. 
I have been in constant anxiety since that post from nungali, curses are scary guys.. and I guess im rambling to ease the anxiety and hurt I feel

Even if I am the Sovereign, I am the Sovereign in certain aspects, I am still a solo cultivator, who am I supposed to go to ask for help of the things I don't know about, I have no support. I am alone in this world. 

So the ironic situation is, I will have to ask the group of people who curses others to now help me. How do I get rid of this curse.
---------------------
also you demonic cultivator @Nungali, the dao of karma is real, i hope knowing you hurt me really bad today was worth it 

Edited by Solo Cultivator

2 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Are we just ignore the face that demonic Junior nungali just may or may not have just played with dark magicks? Anyone know what that symbol is?

Looks like a Sigil. I saw it too and didn't get anxiety. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

when you use the magick of google search the answer is near

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

when you use the magick of google search the answer is near

Can you tell me what it is? I am too fearful to open it up again. I never encountered magicks or sigils. This is new territory to me and I am very afraid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Can you tell me what it is? I am too fearful to open it up again. I never encountered magicks or sigils. This is new territory to me and I am very afraid.

"The round Sigil Tattoo seen on Vin Diesel's neck is known as "The Gate of the Necronomicon" and is protective, symbolizing Man, the Creator and The Watchers."

Edited by idiot_stimpy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

This Sovereign notices your doubt. Let me impart some insights and perhaps it may persuade you.
Also no need to add the Lord to the Sovereign hehe, I am but a humble Sovereign.
--------------
The daoist energy body consists of the:
Dantian (energy field)Dantian translates to field of elixir and is believed to be related to higher states of consciousness. Energy of the dantians passes up the spine and there are commonly three known dantians, which is the lower, middle, and upper dantian respectively. If you read my introductory post I had explained that I felt more dantians when practicing and that had allowed me to connect the chakra system to daoism. 
b7b20724ec114b716f3b4f33055b7e04.png

Jingluo (meridians) = Is the pathway of the qi and blood circulation (which has no relevancy here (maybe idk, the Nadi is similar to the merdians system i guess??)  but I wanted to impress the Juniors with my myriad of knowledge)

Zangfu (organs) = Which is related to the 5 phases of transformation is heavily related to the chakra system further boosting my confidence in the chakra systems and the dantians connection to each other. (the link will take you to a site in which you can click the article and lead you to the .pdf that explains this in depth, highly suggest you read it Juniors)

Your wisdom astonishes me - who but a true master could explain the Way by linking to Wikipedia and other people's websites?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Apech said:

Your wisdom astonishes me - who but a true master could explain the Way by linking to Wikipedia and other people's websites?

What do you want from me. If you are mocking me for providing links for the people here, then you'll just mock me for anything. Anything I do or say is being nitpicked and mocked for the stupidest reasons and I am not ashamed to say it but it hurts

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, idiot_stimpy said:

The round Sigil Tattoo seen on Vin Diesel's neck is known as "The Gate of the Necronomicon" and is protective, symbolizing Man, the Creator and The Watchers.

You've helped me tonight in a myriad of ways. You've eased a lot of the fear I felt whether it was ur replies from before or just simple reactions and this reassurance, thank you very much

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Apech said:

Also I assume you are under someones teachings? From your boomer attempt of mockery, you'd never be a master because you've asked your teacher questions and learned from them.

I have no teachers so I learn everything online. And guess what, I can read multiple books, wikis, articles, blogs, etc simply by using the internet. You boomers need to get with the time. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Also I assume you are under someones teachings? From your boomer attempt of mockery, you'd never be a master because you've asked your teacher questions and learned from them.

I have no teachers so I learn everything online. And guess what, I can read multiple books, wikis, articles, blogs, etc simply by using the internet. You boomers need to get with the time. 

sorry about my age it’s a curse I know

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Apech said:

Who else  but a true master wets his pants over a talisman ?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Apech said:

sorry about my age it’s a curse I know

Well ...... just open this   box below then 

if you dare !  

Spoiler

The spell I put on him was  name changing spell ... I got tired of that   'variations on Solo'  business .

• Haha 2

On 27/02/2024 at 10:48 PM, Cobie said:

The 3 dantien do correspond with the 3 basic chakras.

This picture seems to have a chakra!
內 經 圖 nei4 jing1 tu2 - inner scripture picture 

Edited by Cobie
  • Wow 1

On 2/29/2024 at 12:31 AM, Apech said:

Not true .

How do you tell the difference between a true master and a fake one ?

A true master knows how to change the formatting .

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I do not know whether to laugh or cry. This is nonsensical. They are really criticising how I formatted my links and the use of the internet to display information. Truly a boomer moment. Clearly I had in mind of those who are not privy to Taoism, while providing a website that showcases the connection between the chakras and daoism. Seriously I feel like I am in elementary school. But no matter, I will handle your juvenile remarks as a mature person would. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

At this point I am not even annoyed anymore. I genuinely find amusement in the stupidity of how you guys nitpick things just so you can have a 'gotcha' moment.

Edited by The Biggest Nobody
Grammar mistake

Just now, The Biggest Nobody said:

At this point I not even annoyed anymore. I genuinely find amusement in the stupidity of how you guys nitpick things just so you can have a 'gotcha' moment.

“At this point I am not even annoyed ….”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4