The Biggest Nobody

The chakra system is genderless

As I returned to this forum after a period of hiatus, my solo journey has led me to a myriad of enlightenments. Now I am ready to impart my heaven and earth shattering insights to those who are seekers.

Haiya, I am well aware that this forum has many people with stubborn disposition who will attack me personally.
Yet I type regardless, for this post is for those who have eyes and can see Mt Tai.

To begin on the chakra system, it is common knowledge that starting from the red energy center it starts as masculine then feminine back to masculine then feminine and so on alternating until the 7th energy center. The image below better explains what I mean. 
Are all chasers considered divine feminine regardless of their physical  gender, or is this energy based depending on the situation? - Quora

With the profound insights I have attained, I realized that it to be false.
Contemplate on this, the orange ray center is seen as the feminine. To assert that the orange ray center which is also known as the dantian is feminine in nature would lead one to believe that all practitioners are inherently feminine or at least strengthening their femininity by strengthening their dantian. But as we all know that is clearly not the case. That would be a silly thing to say and to imagine quite frankly.   

From my enlightenment I have discovered that perhaps maybe the orange ray center and the other chakras can be both masculine and feminine. It just depends on the alignment. It can sway to the more feminine side or masculine side. That is why balancing the centers makes you act properly. And daoism encourages the balance.

Me personally, I can feel my energy ray centers if I concentrate and can tell if it's unbalanced or not and I see the difference. Better yet you can FEEL the difference. 

Edited by Solo Cultivator
  • Like 1

Oh and I almost forgot, 
This Sovereign will have to admit here though,
even I am not to sure on this as I am a bit iffy on this but I'll explain anyways in a short concise way.

The red, yellow, and blue has to do with masculine affinities

and orange, green, indigo has to do with feminine affinities

as in it's naturally strengthens and just by living..

any thoughts?

edit: i mean is that I am a man and just by living it strengthens the affinities which is red, yellow, and blue and vice versa for woman, by just living they strengthen their affinities (if there is no blockages)

2 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Oh and I almost forgot, 
This Sovereign will have to admit here though,
even I am not to sure on this as I am a bit iffy on this but I'll explain anyways in a short concise way.

The red, yellow, and blue has to do with masculine affinities

and orange, green, indigo has to do with feminine affinities

as in it's naturally strengthens and just by living..

any thoughts?

I bow before thee sovereign lord , but ask what apart from labeling the chakras yin and Yang what is Daoist about this?

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Apech said:

I bow before thee sovereign lord , but ask what apart from labeling the chakras yin and Yang what is Daoist about this?

We disciples have much to learn from the teachings of the venerable grandmaster who has now returned.

I stay in deep silence under the master's e-presence and trust that one day he will reveal to us such secrets, though I worry we may not be ready yet.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Apech said:

Yeah .... I am looking at the OP thinking .... I never knew the Daoist system had   7 color chakra  system ???  :mellow:

But   aside from all the  charts , info, reading, listening to others , including newly proclaimed 'masters '    and just looking at them myself ,   IME , chakras DO have genders ; women have women chakras and men have male ones .

It can clearly be seen in the difference in  fluctuations / cycles  over a 'moon cycle '  in the female 'sacral chakra ' .

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

As I returned to this forum after a period of hiatus, my solo journey has led me to

Solo :   " Right !  Thats it !  I am running away from home !  "

Mom ; " Alright darling, take care . "

2 hrs later ;   Solo ;  " I am back "

Mom ; " Oh ? What happened ? "

Solo;   " I got no bus fare and  got hungry . " 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Nungali said:

... I never knew the Daoist system had   7 color chakra  system ???  

The 3 dantien do correspond with the 3 basic chakras.

… women have women chakras and men have male ones …

Yes, the chakras in a female body rotate anti-clockwise, and in the male body, clockwise. 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cobie said:

The 3 dantien do correspond with the 3 basic chakras.

perhaps , but does 3 = 7  ?

Yes, the chakras in a female body rotate anti-clockwise, and in the male body, clockwise. 

Yeah but ,   'down here '   ....... 

Is it just me or does "solo cultivation" sound like it involves locking your door, a jar of lotion and a sock? :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Apech said:

This Sovereign notices your doubt. Let me impart some insights and perhaps it may persuade you.
Also no need to add the Lord to the Sovereign hehe, I am but a humble Sovereign.
--------------
The daoist energy body consists of the:
Dantian (energy field)Dantian translates to field of elixir and is believed to be related to higher states of consciousness. Energy of the dantians passes up the spine and there are commonly three known dantians, which is the lower, middle, and upper dantian respectively. If you read my introductory post I had explained that I felt more dantians when practicing and that had allowed me to connect the chakra system to daoism. 
b7b20724ec114b716f3b4f33055b7e04.png

Jingluo (meridians) = Is the pathway of the qi and blood circulation (which has no relevancy here (maybe idk, the Nadi is similar to the merdians system i guess??)  but I wanted to impress the Juniors with my myriad of knowledge)

Zangfu (organs) = Which is related to the 5 phases of transformation is heavily related to the chakra system further boosting my confidence in the chakra systems and the dantians connection to each other. (the link will take you to a site in which you can click the article and lead you to the .pdf that explains this in depth, highly suggest you read it Juniors)

14 hours ago, snowymountains said:

We disciples have much to learn from the teachings of the venerable grandmaster who has now returned.

I stay in deep silence under the master's e-presence and trust that one day he will reveal to us such secrets, though I worry we may not be ready yet.

Haiya, this world is a dog eat dog world Junior, I can only provide insights if the Juniors are willing. The Rooted Path today is still my biggest regret for it has not been taken seriously.. 

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

But   aside from all the  charts , info, reading, listening to others , including newly proclaimed 'masters '    and just looking at them myself ,   IME , chakras DO have genders ; women have women chakras and men have male ones .

It can clearly be seen in the difference in  fluctuations / cycles  over a 'moon cycle '  in the female 'sacral chakra ' .

Junior this is simply the rotation, since I am a man, my rotation from bottom to top is in a clockwise rotation. This means that my right side is masculine and left side if feminine, hence in daoism they said the right hand is masculine and left hand feminine (yin, yang). 
And since it's naturally clockwise, I myself believe it to naturally move the dantians or chakras to the right side!

I am not sure for the woman body maybe its opposite.

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

Solo :   " Right !  Thats it !  I am running away from home !  "

Mom ; " Alright darling, take care . "

2 hrs later ;   Solo ;  " I am back "

Mom ; " Oh ? What happened ? "

Solo;   " I got no bus fare and  got hungry . " 

Presumptuous!!!! Kowtow 100 times to my general direction and I may forgive you this one time Nungali!
Clearly this Junior is so unenlightened that he sees my actions of this Sovereign as incomprehensible and chooses to believe that I am mentally ill which some of you also think *cough, cough*, Grand Master @Maddie of the Fourth Degree from the Turtle Lineage of the Cosmic Mystery... Let our truths of our transcendence speak for us instead! Hmph!

7 hours ago, Maddie said:

Is it just me or does "solo cultivation" sound like it involves locking your door, a jar of lotion and a sock? :unsure:

I suppose that depends on what one is 'used to ' .  It reminds me of myself - weeding between the veggie beds .

1 hour ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Haiya, this world is a dog eat dog world Junior, I can only provide insights if the Juniors are willing. The Rooted Path today is still my biggest regret for it has not been taken seriously.. 

Junior this is simply the rotation, since I am a man,

Really ?   I had not realised .

my rotation from bottom to top is in a clockwise rotation.

In my system , my bottom rotates round and round .

image.png.ada3ee5bade9ddd2b1deb562ca93bf23.png

This means that my right side is masculine and left side if feminine, hence in daoism they said the right hand is masculine and left hand feminine (yin, yang). 

Ah, so Maddie was right ! - you are a 'leftie' . 

And since it's naturally clockwise, I myself believe it to naturally move the dantians or chakras to the right side!

I am not sure for the woman body maybe its opposite.

But all you have to do is look at one , or is the  Master admitting he has no psychic  sight ability  ?

20 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Ah, so Maddie was right ! - you are a 'leftie' . 

But all you have to do is look at one , or is the  Master admitting he has no psychic  sight ability  ?

Stop messing around, even if I had pyschic abilities I would not use it in that way, I would use it to become peerless. I simply mean I am not a woman so how can I speak? I can only hope a woman here listens to my teachings and posts about her experiences!

Btw what do you mean im a leftie?

7 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Stop messing around, even if I had pyschic abilities I would not use it in that way, I would use it to become peerless. I simply mean I am not a woman so how can I speak? I can only hope a woman here listens to my teachings and posts about her experiences!

Btw what do you mean im a leftie?

Right , confirmed , no psychic abilities then  .

Just to be clear , if you could peer, you would be peerless ?

I know you are not a woman , it was you  ' being a man'   that I had not realised .

Maddie listened to your ..... ummmm .... 'teachings' and she already responded . 

And therein lies the mystery , Leftie .

18 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Right , confirmed , no psychic abilities then  .

Just to be clear , if you could peer, you would be peerless ?

I know you are not a woman , it was you  ' being a man'   that I had not realised .

Maddie listened to your ..... ummmm .... 'teachings' and she already responded . 

And therein lies the mystery , Leftie .

Right.. I have no idea what you are talking about. I'll just chalk this outburst to a Qi Deviation.
I suggest you take the time to balance and rectify your Qi Deviation.
Perhaps this post can help you if you are willing.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Right.. I have no idea what you are talking about. I'll just chalk this outburst to a Qi Deviation.
I suggest you take the time to balance and rectify your Qi Deviation.

I dont use 'Qi' nor do I have any .  So it can not be out of balance nor deviated  .

5 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Perhaps this post can help you if you are willing.

Thank you , I shall  try it out , the current one just doesnt seem to work - he won't use it  (maybe because its plastic ? ) . 

Spoiler

image.png.df19908c7c95e8da7eb9a20f21716fb8.png

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

I dont use 'Qi' nor do I have any .  So it can not be out of balance nor deviated  .

Thank you , I shall  try it out , the current one just doesnt seem to work - he won't use it  (maybe because its plastic ? ) . 

Hide contents

image.png.df19908c7c95e8da7eb9a20f21716fb8.png

Are you drunk??

2 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Are you drunk??

Hang on a minute ,  I will check .

Nope .  I have not had alcohol since  2014 .

- are you sure you are at the right end of the pool , son ?

2 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Haiyaaa this Junior is intoxicated... I expected more from you Nungali.. 

Very well, open at your own risk ; 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1eaee3bcf0f423080ec948b59ed4169b.png