Mana conduit

Is there any other system than the one I developed that guarantees physical strength and durability

This is the post I talk about 

I wanna know other systems methods (if safe) to experiment with them so I can create a system to become practically invincible because I haven't found a single system that guarantees results nor one that doesn't take fucking decades to get the littlest result and all these systems have risks of blowing up in your face for some reason and no I don't want a system with any type of chant as I've seen what they do and it's not good for the soul. I'll be honest the only limit to my training is the fact that you need to rest three days after training before training again if recovery was instant id probably be throwing a building right now. So please tell me about some systems.

6 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Why do you need to rest for three days?

I've noticed my technique strains the soul and energy body and that it takes time to adapt I've found it to be 2-3 days

From your own description of your current health status, it seems  like you should focus on losing weight, building muscle and advancing your cardio capacity.

Look up the basic Firefighter's training regimine and give it a sincere dedicated effort for 100 days without missing and you will have some guaranteed results.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

From your own description of your current health status, it seems  like you should focus on losing weight, building muscle and advancing your cardio capacity.

Look up the basic Firefighter's training regimine and give it a sincere dedicated effort for 100 days without missing and you will have some guaranteed results.

I want supernatural strength I wat to also be more durable to the point of not being injured by a nuke explosion 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

That does not sound like a good sign at all

Bruh how else are they supposed to get stronger they get stronger and stronger every time I do it and energy enhancement feels too good to stop

IMO Any cultivation, initially, cause exhaustion and strains the soul and energy would not be a legit system(旁門左道). Especially, we don't know what the system is all about.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, ChiDragon said:

IMO Any cultivation, initially, cause exhaustion and strains the soul and energy would not be a legit system(旁門左道). Especially, we don't know what the system is all about.

I wouldn't say strain more like holding physical enhancement is tiring and leads to exhausted energy in a while but three days later the enhancement lasts longer and is much stronger than before it feels like Dragonball ki activating it truly is an incredible feeling.

Edited by Mana conduit

On 1/26/2024 at 12:21 PM, Mana conduit said:

I wouldn't say strain more like holding physical enhancement is tiring and leads to exhausted energy in a while but three days later the enhancement lasts longer and is much stronger than before it feels like Dragonball ki activating it truly is an incredible feeling.

It seems to me that your body just recuperate after a strenuous exercise. I don't see how one can become stronger immediately after three days. Can you justify what took place in your body biologically or something else after three days?

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

I can offer basic science theory.

When exercising under load, body heat rises. Temperature of muscles rise. 

Prolonged heat causes muscle fibers to break down. To prevent muscle disintegration, the body sweats, to cool down in stage 1. The second stage of muscle fiber loss prevention is the body releasing chemical compounds associated with fatigue.

(People naturally sweat and tire to prevent overtraining in a way resulting in muscle loss)

In theory, it is possible to get more reps and laps in before fatigue sets in, by addressing these phases of the bodies natural mechanisms preventing muscle disintegration associated with overtraining.

Scientists studying these principles devised methods of cooling blood (and muscles) to prolong exercise athletes can accomplish, without risking muscle disintegration. (Similar to ice baths, but not identical).

It is claimed that they can achieve results superior to steroids using these cooling based methods.

Although this research was published in vetted science journals, virtually no athletes or sports experts have heard of this.

The only reason I heard about it is due to me reading thousands of news & science articles published over the past 10+ years.

There are potential methods of improving athleticism and physical ability using science and whatever else. There are techniques and methods which are not well known and underutilized.

But technique, methods and equipment aside I think essentially what it comes down to is the hardest workers typically enjoying the most gains. Its the observed trend for decades past and in the current era.

Edited by Sanity Check
  • Like 1