daoboy

Rudi Authentic Neigong

On 12/17/2023 at 11:11 AM, Maddie said:

When claims are examined objectively its almost certain that some of them will be "debunked", but truth trumps ego, right?

I assume you know what evidence means, but nevertheless what is meant by evidence is, what reason can you give to demonstrate that what you think is true or correct? 

Hi, Maddie,

First things first. Debunkers are not skeptics. Debunkers are mostly Secular Humanists and adherents of the Humanist Manifesto, which doesn't allow for "Paranormal" or "Supernatural" events. Basically most of the stuff practiced by people on this forum.:D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism

Humanism is a philosophical stance that emphasizes the individual and social potential, and agency of human beings, whom it considers the starting point for serious moral and philosophical inquiry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_humanism

Religious humanism or ethical humanism is an integration of nontheistic humanist ethical philosophy with congregational rites and community activity which center on human needs, interests, and abilities. Self-described religious humanists differ from secular humanists mainly in that they regard the nontheistic humanist life stance as a non-supernatural "religion" and organizing using a congregational model.

Humanist Manifesto

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanist_Manifesto

Humanist Manifesto is the title of three manifestos laying out a humanist worldview. They are the original Humanist Manifesto (1933, often referred to as Humanist Manifesto I), the Humanist Manifesto II (1973), and Humanism and Its Aspirations (2003, a.k.a. Humanist Manifesto III). The Manifesto originally arose from religious humanism, though secular humanists also signed it.

Secular Humanism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_humanism

Secular humanism is a philosophy, belief system, or life stance that embraces human reason, logic, secular ethics, and philosophical naturalism, while specifically rejecting religious dogma, supernaturalism, and superstition as the basis of morality and decision-making.

Some of the affirmations (beliefs) in the Original 1933 version of the Manifesto are:

FIRST: Religious humanists regard the universe as self-existing and not created.

SECOND: Humanism believes that man is a part of nature and that he has emerged as a result of a continuous process.

THIRD: Holding an organic view of life, humanists find that the traditional dualism of mind and body must be rejected.

FOURTH: Humanism recognizes that man’s religious culture and civilization, as clearly depicted by anthropology and history, are the product of a gradual development due to his interaction with his natural environment and with his social heritage. The individual born into a particular culture is largely molded by that culture.

FIFTH: Humanism asserts that the nature of the universe depicted by modern science makes unacceptable any supernatural or cosmic guarantees of human values. Obviously, humanism does not deny the possibility of realities as yet undiscovered, but it does insist that the way to determine the existence and value of any and all realities is by means of intelligent inquiry and by the assessment of their relations to human needs. Religion must formulate its hopes and plans in the light of the scientific spirit and method.

SIXTH: We are convinced that the time has passed for theism, deism, modernism, and the several varieties of “new thought”.

List of secular humanists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_secular_humanists

James Randi was a Secular Humanist. He was also a dishonest liar.

James Randi: Debunking The King Of The Debunkers
https://www.soulask.com/james-randi-debunking-the-king-of-the-debunkers/

The funny part is that they've created a belief system just as rigid and dogmatic as the ones they hate.

But I digress. :D

I try not to assume when talking to people. People think a lot of things are "true" that aren't, including them. That's why I provided a definition of evidence from a dictionary in my reply to Silent Thunder so that we had a mutual point to start at. Here it is again:

"Our senses are filters for us to navigate in 3-dimensional space, not actual determinants of reality.

This is why Western empiricism, upon which the scientific method is built, only works up to a point. It's why the scientific method only works up to a point.

empiricism /ĕm-pîr′ĭ-sĭz″əm/
noun

1. The view that experience, especially of the senses, is the only source of knowledge. (Emphasis mine)
  2. Employment of empirical methods, as in science.
  3. An empirical conclusion.

Evidence: 
1. UNCOUNTABLE NOUN 
Evidence is anything that you see, experience, read, or are told that causes you to believe that something is true or has really happened. (Emphasis mine)

Ganley said he'd seen no evidence of widespread fraud. [+ of/for] 
There is a lot of evidence that stress is partly responsible for disease. 
To date, there is no evidence to support this theory. 

Synonyms: proof, grounds, data, demonstration   More Synonyms of evidence

2. UNCOUNTABLE NOUN 
Evidence is the information that is used in a court of law to try to prove something. Evidence is obtained from documents, objects, or witnesses. [law]

The evidence against him was purely circumstantial. 
...enough evidence for a successful prosecution. 
3.  See give evidence

4. VERB
If a particular feeling, ability, or attitude is evidenced by something or someone, it is seen or felt.
[formal]

He's wise in other ways too, as evidenced by his reason for switching from tennis to golf. 
She was not calculating and evidenced no specific interest in money.
 [VERB noun] 
Synonyms: show, prove, reveal, display   More Synonyms of evidence

Our senses are not always accurate and don't show us all of reality as a survival mechanism."

So you keep talking about objective reality as if that's the only level of reality that exists when science at the 

beginning of the 20th Century proved that it doesn't, to their eternal horror.

They're STILL trying to fix the "Measurement Problem".:D

Objective Reality May Not Exist at All, Quantum Physicists Say

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a40460495/objective-reality-may-not-exist/

You said: "What reason can you give to demonstrate that what you think is true or correct?"

It's never about what any of us "think". The most any of us do is associative thinking if even that.

Association (psychology)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_(psychology)

Old saying, "Talk Don't Cook The Food."

But let's start from where you're coming from.

I give people information that they can research and test. Certain things in these practices can be quantified in a

Western Scientific paradigm and some currently can't. Direct experience is key to all of It.

A number of people on here have said that subjective experience can't be externally real. That's actually not true.

People have "dreams" where a dead relative tells them where they stashed some money. They look and it's there.

Thousands of people worldwide have encounters with things that exhibit "physical" traits and then dematerialize on a daily basis. 

Humanoid Encounters 1985-1989: The Others amongst Us (Humanoid Encounters the Others Amongst Us)

https://a.co/d/5r1M9hB

(Note: The above book is part of a multi-volume set, starting with reports at the beginning of recorded history).

We just had Congressional Hearings about some of these things.

Sen. Chuck Schumer: The U.S. Government Has "A Great Deal Of Information" About UFOs That It Has "Withheld From Congress" For Decades

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/12/14/sen_chuck_schumer_the_us_government_has_a_great_deal_of_information_about_ufos_that_it_has_withheld_from_congress_for_decades.html

I'm doing a post about some of this information that's been declassified (and that we can test!) by the weekend.

"Reality" is a lot bigger and a lot stranger than any of us can imagine.

The only way to find out is from doing the actual work to find out and not a discussion. 

I give my students some theory and then we get to work. They prove what I'm saying to themselves.

And then half of them get freaked out and leave. :lol: And this is "low-level" stuff! Piezoelctrical effects from Qi!

An Intellectual discussion is not the same as direct experience. That's how I provide "objective" evidence.

Cheers!

• Like 3

On 12/17/2023 at 6:36 PM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

I was happy to see Infolad1 back and posting his usual interesting posts, in this case emphasizing information theory:

I have posted on the importance of information theory before, but there hasn't been much interest in such things for a while, many of our more scientific types left in the "Great Schism", fortunately some have returned.  Here is one of my posts in which I bring point out what I consider an important aspect of information theory:

I hope this is interesting and informative.

ZYD

Hi, Zhongyongdaoist,

Thanks, man. Appreciated. I try to show people the things they need to know so that they don't waste valuable time.
I've been VERY blessed to have fantastic teachers.

Information theory is AMAZING. Here are a couple of books that I have on the subject.

Programming the Universe: A Quantum Computer Scientist Takes on the Cosmos

https://a.co/d/el4wLql

Decoding the Universe: How the New Science of Information Is Explaining Everything in the Cosmos, from Our Brains to Black Holes 

https://a.co/d/j5IJlEH

Now I've just got to find time to read them all!:lol: Cheers!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Really appreciate your return @Infolad1 you always offer fuel for exploration and sustenance for curiosity.

I'm looking forward to checking out Niebauer's work over the holiday break, thanks for sharing the links.  His insights seem resonantly reminiscent and harmonic to those of Fritjoff Capra's The Dao of Physics, and the works of David Bohm and Krishnamurti.

This bit particularly resonates personally.

Few absolutes remain in my paradigm of late... but there is one that does not waiver is this:

Awareness is what is

and we(if any thing)

are awareness

Hi, Silent Thunder,

Thanks, man. Appreciated.

Yeah. Niebauer's work is right up there. Great stuff. If you loved the works of those gentlemen,

you'll love his.

All is Awareness. Cheers!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, wandelaar said:

@Infolad1

Nice! I already agree that the "I" is an illusion. The word "I" simply points at the current speaker, and the concept "I" in its different instances appears in and refers to those parts of the world process (whatever that is) that currently happen to reflect on themselves. The I is not a thing but a temporary process. Like a flame or a tornado. Buddhism has some good arguments for the nonexistence of the I, and in the West the philosopher David Hume thought much the same. Also science is catching up with those ideas. I'm already convinced of that, but no siddhis yet. ;)

Also I'm not interested in siddhis to do something with them. I would be happy with micro-siddhis that are completely worthless beyond the fact that they prove their existence. I see them (that is the proof of their existence) as a way to move beyond the materialistic world view that sees our consciousness as dependent on our brain and body.

Hi, Wandelaar,

Actually, what most people call "I" is actually our persona, known as the personality. It's also called the ego

and incorrectly called consciousness by scientists and pundits. It's also incorrectly called the self. A lot of mischief is created from incorrect usage and understanding of these terms. Although these words just point to the actual reality, they need to point in the right direction.:D

The ego/personality is just a collection of thoughts, images, and conditioned responses to stimuli. A mental fiction

of the left brain. 

Basically, we're video game characters and completely unaware of this fact. :lol:

That's what makes Kurzweil talking about uploading his "mind" and "Consciousness" into a computer so funny.

Our mind is non-local. we're NEVER in these bodies. As an analogy, our brain is our smartphone and our mind is 

the radio signal to the phone. Consciousness, the actual "I", is immaterial. It can't be made out of that which it creates.

So the AI folks will just create digital zombies, with no actual consciousness. But they'll function just like humans function

already, so they'll be "perfect". :lol:

That which is consciousness in us, that looks at the thoughts, images, and sensations, is the actual

"controller". We have a limited decision space, as long as we continue to identify with the person.

Gotta follow the script. We can't muck up the story. just say your lines! :lol: This is all any of us are doing

until we begin to wake up. 

The word etymology tells us all of this.

Person

https://www.etymonline.com/word/persona

..." directly from Latin persona "human being, person, personage; a part in a drama, assumed character," originally "a mask, a false face," such as those of wood or clay, covering the whole head, worn by the actors in the later Roman theater. OED offers the general 19c. explanation of persona as "related to" Latin personare "to sound through" (i.e. the mask as something spoken through and perhaps amplifying the voice), "but the long o makes a difficulty ...." Klein and Barnhart say it is possibly borrowed from Etruscan phersu "mask." De Vaan has no entry for it."

If the persona gets siddhis, then hilarity ensues.:lol: Because our person is a perpetual screwup, possessed by thoughts that aren't real and mindless animal (animating) impulses. What could go wrong?:lol: What do people always say? "Who's perfect?" "I'm only human". "Love me as I am". Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. :D

Our best bet is to focus on that which is aware. The real I that only witnesses. Then the siddhis, both minor and major,

will come, along with the wisdom to use them. Or not. 

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wandelaar said:

And your reaction exactly proves my point! If you had a critical faculty and employed it than you would have considered the point made that feeling chi doesn't prove the existence of chi. But you simply ignore it. That's why I don't consider you a credibly source of information.

Girls, GIRLS! You're BOTH pretty! :lol:

Feeling IS Chi/Qi. If I pinch you and you go "OW!!", THAT's Qi.:D

Qi is nothing but ENERGY folks. And as my materials engineer friend loves to tell me constantly,

energy has MANY expressions. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy

"Common forms of energy include the kinetic energy of a moving object, the potential energy stored by an object (for instance due to its position in a field), the elastic energy stored in a solid object, chemical energy associated with chemical reactions, the radiant energy carried by electromagnetic radiation, and the internal energy contained within a thermodynamic system. All living organisms constantly take in and release energy."

All of the above is Qi. Qi isn't some woo-woo, Dragonball Z force power.:lol: (Although...MAYBE if I could get one of Goku's Gravity chambers, I could more quickly reach my final form!!...<_<:lol:)

Qi is VERY real. Healing Qi is far Infrared that we emit and can build up. When I fajin someone across the floor, I'm utilizing the kinetic energy created by the physics principle of transfer of momentum, and proper structural alignment, to do It. This is ALSO Qi.

Without Energy/Qi, this vehicle we use to get around in 3-dimensional space is just a dead shell of atoms that quickly loses its structural Integrity and decomposes. With enough energy, Qi, this body can live for hundreds of years. It's an open system. Entropy can't occur as long as enough energy is put back to maintain order in the system. This is something that Dr. Leonard Hayflick never got. That's why he could never Imagine the body living for hundreds of years. Thanks to Epigenetic Reprogramming, this will be possible in about 10 years. I'll talk about this in a later post.

A lot of problems occur with these systems we discuss because people have Ideas that aren't actually about what's happening. And they never test them, so it's just endless arguments. Jets vs, Sharks.:lol:

Jets vs Sharks - West Side Story

I hope this helps. Any questions, just let me know. Cheers!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, EFreethought said:

There is proof that neigong leads to immortality: This thread just will not die.

But seriously: interesting stuff from Infolad1.

"Hey, Hey, My, My. This Neigong thread will NEVER Die!":lol:

Apologies to Neil Young. :D Time for a music break!

Neil Young - Hey Hey, My My (Live at Farm Aid 1985)

Everyone take care. I've got to get ready to use the skills that pay the bills. I'll post again this week with the next part when I have time. I'll just create a new thread called "Siddhis and How to Get Them - The Full Story", if that's okay with everyone. Cheers! :D

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

Who is your teacher and name of your lineage?

i studied from books. may i ask again what is the purpose of your continuous inquiry?;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Infolad1 said:

I was very upset about this, at the time. My friend, who was female, then said to me, "Don't worry about It. They're sitting there with their woman, watching a guy lift 50 lbs. with his Johnson. They can't do It.

this is one of those metaphors which i thought  do not happen literally

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dick-measuring_contest

apparently the logic here is: a human body can do a totally unrelated trick ERGO it can shoot healing electricity.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

i studied from books. may i ask again what is the purpose of your continuous inquiry?;)

Are you serious? Do you actually believe you can practice and progress in neidan from books without a teacher?

I assumed that you have you have a teacher who don't share High level things to you. I thought you might be practicing low level Qigong which doesn't teach high level teaching. So by knowing your teacher and your lineage I want to conform whether you are practicing low level Qigong or low level neigong ( teacher who don't share High level things). Why don't you try Damo's neigong system?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

Are you serious? Do you actually believe you can practice and progress in neidan from books without a teacher?

i keep replying to you because you make me laugh: i do not believe in things. either  i know or i dont.  i know i can, i know i did, i know there is no other way, i know nobody else did, particularly with a teacher. gosh after all these years whenever somebody touts a teacher it still cracks me up. thanks for the chuckle amigo.

22 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

Why don't you try Damo's neigong system?

because it is harmful. same as any other commercial "neigong" out there.

you keep asking these absurd questions: why dont i try this or that seminar-peddler. to make your questions less absurd you should lead with: "i know from my own personal experience  such and such system will do this exact good. "

otherwise you might be pushing innocent folk into scams and thats not good for your karma.

Edited by Taoist Texts
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chang dao ling said:

I assumed that you have you have a teacher who don't share High level things to you.

lmao this made me crack up. I knew he was full of shit but didn’t think he would actually admit it

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Infolad1 said:

Information theory is AMAZING. Here are a couple of books that I have on the subject.

Programming the Universe: A Quantum Computer Scientist Takes on the Cosmos

https://a.co/d/el4wLql

Decoding the Universe: How the New Science of Information Is Explaining Everything in the Cosmos, from Our Brains to Black Holes 

https://a.co/d/j5IJlEH

Now I've just got to find time to read them all!:lol: Cheers!

Here is something else to make time for:

On 8/8/2014 at 12:02 PM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

If you would like a really interesting read try:

Physics in Mind, Werner R. Lowenstein

Two separate links above by the way. Here you can read about information arrows, quantum sensation and about how Maxwell's demon found work designing quantum molecules, that cleverly exploit the relationship between entropy and information, which Lowenstein calls 'Demon Molecules'. I always knew there was a place for him somewhere in quantumville.

I focused on Information theory specifically after reading Bernard d'Espagnat's 1979 Scientific American article: The Quantum Theory and Reality, which brought home to me the mystery and importance of entanglement.  I hadn't thought about it much since high school and then had reached a primitive pilot wave model for quantum mechanics, however, d'Espanat's article revealed the short comings of such an approach.  Though the newer approach of quantum steering seems to me to be very promising and also very compatible with the notion of formal causes.

If you, or other Dao Bums are interested there is a more technical introduction here:

Quantum Steering: Practical Challenges and Future Directions

This is the abstract:

Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky (EPR) steering or quantum steering describes the “spooky action at a dis-

tance” that one party is able to remotely alter the states of the other if they share a certain entangled state.

Generally, it admits an operational interpretation as the task of verifying entanglement without trust in the

steering party’s devices, making it lie intermediately between Bell nonlocality and entanglement. Together

with the asymmetrical nature, quantum steering has attracted a considerable interest from theoretical and

experimental sides over the past decades. In this Perspective, we present a brief overview of the EPR

steering with emphasis on the recent progress, discuss current challenges, opportunities, and propose vari-

ous future directions. We look to the future, which directs research to a larger-scale level beyond massless

and microscopic systems to reveal steering of higher dimensionality, and to build up steered networks

composed of multiple parties

I hope this the above is interesting and informative.

ZYD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Infolad1 said:

I just read the posts that have happened since I wrote part 3 of my Siddhis explanation.

This thread has deteriorated due to a few people who will never be satisfied with the replies they get.

It's also unacceptable to have older members, who should know better and are supposedly teachers,

replying to new people on here terribly, as I've just read. There's something wrong with you.

If you want to prove what Rudi does is real, then put your money up. I'll be paying him the $400 this year.

I'm always down to learn something new. I saw him talking on Trebor 7's YouTube channel. He knows his stuff.

This is Trebor 7 doing some impossible things.:lol:

BIOKINESIS - Moving Trees & Weeds

This is the Interview that he did with Rudi:

Neigong Instructor Reveals Secret Energy Cultivation Methods, Dantian Activation & More!

I paid $2K to Master Tu to learn Iron Body and Iron Crotch Neigong. From his training, I've lifted 120 lbs. with my privates,

taken punches in demos that bounce off of me with no pain, and turbocharged all of my cultivation training.

So I've proven to myself and others that it's "real". I've taught others how to do It ( And yes, they paid. When you pay,

you pay attention. You don't want to pay, fine. But enough already with the complaining about it. Don't do It).

I remember Master Tu asked us to go to Home Depot and get some solid metal bars and rods. He gave us the

measurements. By the end of the weekend, he'd taught us enough Iron body to resist blows and bend the rods in 

the pit of our necks. He had us buy two dozen eggs and did light body practice, standing on them while painting 

a picture of Laozi. Then he chopped the bars into Vs.

Both Master Tu and my Sifu can do Faqi. I've both seen and felt it. Once you understand what the body can do, it's 

no big deal. Western science is just now finding out about the amazing properties of the body's Fascial system.

Master Tu pulled a small plane with his privates for National Geographic. When we asked why, he said "Marketing." :lol:
12255329_10206919941249728_1944543302_o

Here's a photo of some of Master Tu's students lifting:

33.png

Those numbers are the poundage.:D

As my Sifu has said to me and others countless times, "There are some very interesting people in the world who can do some very interesting things." :lol:

Doing the standing postures in coordination with the breathing creates a piezoelectrical effect and eventually a pyroelectrical effect.

I'm doing a thread on it this week.

There's nothing fake about what Rudi can do. People on here complaining have just never experienced it or learned how to do It.
So all they can do is speculate and belittle, like what's happening now.

After a minute, your best bet is to just ignore them. Their mind's made up. An actual direct experience of Faqi wouldn't even matter.

To demonstrate this, let me tell you folks a story.

Back in 2013 or so, I had learned Master Tu's Iron Crotch techniques. At the time I could lift 50 lbs. (It's a satin cloth attached to the root of your boys that's used to do the lift). Our school was doing a demo of our various forms and at the end, I came out with a satin skirt on, did some Iron Body with my steel broom, and then lifted the 50 lbs. We had a guy come up from the audience, and I opened the skirt so that he could see that I was actually lifting it. He looked, looked at me, gave a thumbs up, and sat back down. :lol:

The next day a friend of mine came up to me and said, "You know that the guys in the audience said that what you did was fake."

I was shocked. "But we had someone from the audience come up!"

"They said that he was in on It."

I was very upset about this, at the time. My friend, who was female, then said to me, "Don't worry about It. They're sitting there with their woman, watching a guy lift 50 lbs. with his Johnson. They can't do It. So what ELSE are they going to say?" :lol:

Each of us lives in our own reality box. Some people's reality boxes are just smaller than others. Cheers!:D

damn you train iron crotch.

Edited by dino
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

i keep replying to you because you make me laugh: i do not believe in things. either  i know or i dont.  i know i can, i know i did, i know there is no other way, i know nobody else did, particularly with a teacher. gosh after all these years whenever somebody touts a teacher it still cracks me up. thanks for the chuckle amigo.

because it is harmful. same as any other commercial "neigong" out there.

you keep asking these absurd questions: why dont i try this or that seminar-peddler. to make your questions less absurd you should lead with: "i know from my own personal experience  such and such system will do this exact good. "

otherwise you might be pushing innocent folk into scams and thats not good for your karma.

You said you learning neigong from a book. Tell the book name. author of the neigong book  is your teacher since you are practicing his/her meditation system. 

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

otherwise you might be pushing innocent folk into scams and thats not good for your

Do you have a proof that Rudi and Damo are scammers? Do you meet them personally? Do you have any personal experience with them? 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

You said you learning neigong from a book. Tell the book name. author of the neigong book  is your teacher since you are practicing his/her meditation system. 

8 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

Do you have a proof that Rudi and Damo are scammers? Do you meet them personally? Do you have any personal experience with them? 

3 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

@Pak_Satrio @HumanElectricshared their personal experience with Rudi with you and others. Do you accept their personal experience?

Don’t bother engaging with him. The thread is getting good again, don’t let him ruin it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Infolad1

I also have a life besides reading and posting on The Dao Bums so the effect of your lengthy posts for me has now rapidly turned into pure overkill. Nevertheless I plan to study more about Michael Levin's work and ideas. Thank you very much for mentioning this guy as I didn't know him and I think his work is highly relevant. Has he also written a book about all that?

As for the rest it's within the realm of what I consider spectacular but not necessarily paranormal, or else insufficiently investigated to rule out fraud or self-deception. But I will not here bother to enter into another cycle of futile argumentation.

As to the described breathing exercises as a way to experience some siddhis myself I'm not prepared to risk my health for that.

Edited by wandelaar
  • Like 1

by now i am quite sure you do not know what proof is

You said you learning neigong from a book.

if you intend to continue with pointless questions please be attentive. i never wrote neigong which is a modern marketing invention. i wrote neidan meaning a real thing. I will not answer in this thread. Either PM or start a separate thread.

2 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

I knew he was full of shit

above i said that neigong is harmful. this is the proof: it results in anger and coprolalia . you guys use forceful impure intent which hurts the liver causing fire-anger. in turn the anger uplifts the qi from the excretory organs into the head causing coprolalia. I dont mind you insulting me but if i were you i would stop harming your liver

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Infolad1 said:

The only way to find out is from doing the actual work to find out and not a discussion. 

I give my students some theory and then we get to work. They prove what I'm saying to themselves.

And then half of them get freaked out and leave. :lol: And this is "low-level" stuff! Piezoelctrical effects from Qi!

An Intellectual discussion is not the same as direct experience. That's how I provide "objective" evidence.

This is probably the best advice from this thread 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

Here is something else to make time for:

I focused on Information theory specifically after reading Bernard d'Espagnat's 1979 Scientific American article: The Quantum Theory and Reality, which brought home to me the mystery and importance of entanglement.  I hadn't thought about it much since high school and then had reached a primitive pilot wave model for quantum mechanics, however, d'Espanat's article revealed the short comings of such an approach.  Though the newer approach of quantum steering seems to me to be very promising and also very compatible with the notion of formal causes.

If you, or other Dao Bums are interested there is a more technical introduction here:

Quantum Steering: Practical Challenges and Future Directions

This is the abstract:

I hope this the above is interesting and informative.

ZYD

Hi, Zhongyongdaoist,

COOL!! :D I'll download it and read it this week. Much thanks!

Cheers!

4 hours ago, dino said:

damn you train iron crotch.

:D Yep. 

You start with 1 pound and work your way up.

Cheers!

• Like 1