daoboy

Rudi Authentic Neigong

3 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

I am sorry but a precedent has been set. I can state facts and you are not allowed to give any counter argument because that would be excuses and no one may stand up for you, lest they be considered delusional cultists/victims of your hypnotic powers. You look decades younger than your age and you never get sick and that is it, and I think that is just the tip of the iceberg when you read my story below. 

For your research you say.

But something you said did catch my eye, something a monk in a cave in the Himalayas told me about a few months before covid locked the whole world down. I never told this story to anyone but I am convinced you are the man he was talking about.

I travelled to a small town near the mountains, I had heard of a monk who lived in a cave, deep in mediation and has been there for about 400 years according to the locals. I asked the locals where I could find him and they drew me a map, for a donation ofcourse. The hike would be about 20 miles but I was determined to meet this mystic. I gathered my supplies, made sure I had everything I need including a small medical kit and flashlight and set off along the small trail. 

I finally reached the cave and peered inside, saw nothing but ventured deeper and deeper. About 50 meters in, there were these strange glowing crystals, giving off a beautiful white light. Another 10 meters, i hit a corner, went around it and there was a biggish opening with a monk, sat in full lotus position deep in meditation. He looks like he was in his 20s with perfectly smooth skin, was clean shaven (no long grey beard as I expected) and short hair, his clothes were spotless and he was levitating about 3 feet from the ground. 

As i walked closer he opened his eyes, looked me straight in the eyes and called me by my name, saying that he had been expecting me. If not for the fact that he was levitating, I would have figured it was all fake, I mean, he looked young and was clean shaven. He told me I could ask him 5 questions and then I had to be on my way. He made it clear that I would not be able to find him again on this plane of existence and all I had were 5 questions and this single time to engage with him.

I asked about his appearance. He said that when you reach a high enough level, you can affect matter and biology directly. He instructed his beard and hair to grow as he desired and also made the crystals on the cave walls grow to emit light. His youthful appearance he said was because of a stone, he showed me the stone and allowed me to hold it. It was reddish purple, looked like a crystal but was super heavy for it's size. Then he touched my forehead and I saw a bright white light and an image of this crystal/stone materialized In my minds eye, I saw this "stone" transform and go through changes, all the way to it's starting substance to which I replied: "WTF, that is what you use to make this stone, absolutely crazy". He said because of this stone, he did not age, had a mind that could reach the deepest levels of meditation, merge with the universal mind/consciousness and did not need to eat or drink anything to sustain himself. He said the stone was pure creation/God energy, which could manifest anything the body required once consumed and restore health in any circumstance.

Next I asked about God, the nature of reality, how to practice to reach his level, asked about reincarnation the period in-between lives and asked if he would teach me/take me as a student.

He answered the last question, which wasn't really a question and technically was question nr 6 first. He said his knowledge is dangerous and so special that he can only teach one student in his lifetime, as few students as the horn on a unicorns head he said. He already had a student who was in a different cave, and this student was already 400 years old. He said that he had been alive for almost 1000 years and would transition to a higher plane soon. But he did say to reach his level of attainment requires decades of internal cultivation using special breathing and focus techniques with the help of external alchemy, this red/purple stone thing he had.

Over the period of a few hours he went into detail and answered every single question. Some of it was lost to translation as my Chinese wasn't perfect, but I got most of what he said I think. When we finished he told me that once I left his cave, I would forget most things that he told and especially the vision he gave me but, that it would slowly come back to me when I meet another mystic of extra ordinary development and understanding, a man who would quote the above phrase about having as few students as the horns on a cows head. Just one horn his junior if you think about it really.

Now sadly, none of these memories have come back yet, and the only reason I even remember the vision is the voice recorder on my phone, which had enough battery for just the first part of our conversation. He somehow knew exactly when my phone would die, because the last recorded sentence was him saying: "ok, the time has come, I can now safely answer your questions". Sadly with this vision on how to create the crystal, I didn't explain in details what I was seeing, just bits of amazement and wonder as I watched this movie in my head muttering the occasional  vague description of what I was seeing in my head. Such a stone would be incredible to have but sadly, I just don't remember anything.

I will keep you guys informed in the memories do come, as I am sure taoist texts is the right man. After all, he deals with intangibles: old words and eternal salvation and his research by the sounds of it, taught him everything there is to know. Truly impressive for a toaist to be so advanced with just theory, which again, makes me believe he could be the right man.

That is indeed a very interesting story, and I don't want to be "that gal" but I will point out one issue I have with an otherwise very interesting story. My primary issue is that there is no way to independently verify that any of this actually happened. The reason that I am pointing this out is that in the past I was in a cult. It was a Christian cult and as all cults tend to be the leader was elevated within the cult as having had all of these miraculous encounters with God and done all of these amazing miracles in the Philippines, and this gave an otherwise abusive leader ultimate authority and legitimacy. As time went by within the cult however I began to wonder why all the claims of miraculous events were always long ago and far away and that there was no way to independently verify them. Towards the end of my time with the cult as I began to voice these perfectly legitimate questions I was demonized within the cult. Questioning the validity was not allowed nor tolerated. Soon after I left the cult and some years later it came to light via other former members of the cult that the only verified "miracle" that this leaded accomplished in the Philippines was getting a Filipino girl pregnant. 

The point of this isn't to be unnecessarily critical. It is an interesting story, but as Sam Harris always says "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". This isn't saying that the story isn't true, or that anyone is being dishonest and if this is just a fun story then it really doesn't matter. It does matter however if it gives legitimacy to something that affects people's lives and livelihood as I learned the hard way in my cult. Just to be clear I'm not making any accusations about this teacher but just highlighting the need and importance of healthy skepticism and critical thinking. If there is evidence that I am unaware of that substantiates this story I think we would all be very eager and even excited to see it. 

Edited by Maddie

4 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Yes - most arguments about this subject from either side are well known

The amount of energy and time one would have to spend to explain and persuade a single "skeptic" would exceed the amount the said master spent to get to his level and develop siddhis.

Think of a child who does not understand physics. You would have to teach him the whole thing, maybe even start from the alphabet, writing, and talking, which would take decades. People who have a lot of "self-confidence" and established views on the world, are not like children. They are closed to any new knowledge or information. They don't actively seek truth, only something to confirm existing beliefs.

There is a reason nobody in esoteric circles goes out of his way to persuade the "public" to start cultivating. It could be a slight incentive or a hint about the path, but the rest is a matter of choice.

• Like 2

@Neirong

Thank you! In case some readers might be wondering what I meant in a former post of mine by the logical fallacies and debating tricks occurring in this topic, your post above is a perfect example.

The logical fallacies and debating tricks were notable on both sides.

Edited by wandelaar

17 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Like electric eels, they have the magical ability to communicate with every living creature, no matter what language they speak

Electric eels have specialized organs that can store and release electricity. Humans do not.

21 minutes ago, Neirong said:

The amount of energy and time one would have to spend to explain and persuade a single "skeptic" would exceed the amount the said master spent to get to his level and develop siddhis.

Literally have a bunch of unaffiliated scientists(lets say a medical doctor and an electrical engineer, with provable credentials) and perform in front of them, preferably while in your underwear(thats totally not gay btw, it's for science:lol:) to exclude hidden devices. Using a metal detector would also be advisable. Then take some measurements with an ammeter and voltmeter and call it a day. Yes, something like this can also be faked, but at least it shows a real effort to prove this is real and not just made up. You don't have to go full disclosure and it's really not such a hard feat, I'm sure most scientists would jump at the chance to see and study something like this. It's at most a few hours in an afternoon, it's not some herculean task.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

you are not allowed to give any counter argument

i am not going to. i just wanted to ask, are you all right fren? me and my Himalayan fam are worried about you

1 hour ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Teach me senpai!

all in due time grasshopper...all in due time...and its a 'Doctor'

2 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

Literally have a bunch of unaffiliated scientists(lets say a medical doctor and an electrical engineer, with provable credentials)

my first diploma literally says 'electrical engineer'...just saying

32 minutes ago, Neirong said:

There is a reason nobody in esoteric circles goes out of his way to persuade the "public" to start cultivating

actually all of them do. in order to get paid for their esoterics on their discord channels you know

38 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Just to be clear I'm not making any accusations about this teacher but just highlighting the need and importance of healthy skepticism and critical thinking. If there is evidence that I am unaware of that substantiates this story I think we would all be very eager and even excited to see it. 

i am that teacher and thank you. the poster made a long elaborate joke about me. sorry it mislead you to take the post seriously. it is a joke. as in 'ha-ha' joke.

2 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

my first diploma literally says 'electrical engineer'...just saying

41 minutes ago, Neirong said:

If you guys link up in order to bring to the world qi disclosure or to debunk the debunkers, that would be a crossover that would make all those superhero movies pale in comparison :lol::lol:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Maddie said:

...I don't want to be "that gal"

I mean... you wanna be that gal a little, eh? ;)

Sorry to hear about your cult adventure -  prolly not as much fun as they make it look on TV, right?

26 minutes ago, Maddie said:

...Just to be clear I'm not making any accusations about this teacher but just highlighting the need and importance of healthy skepticism and critical thinking...

So, I completely agree with you. We can't take things at face value all the time. But I think we can all agree that kindness is also important. Healthy skeptecism is one thing, but outright name-calling and libelous accusations are not appropriate.

The descent into semantics games also confuses me a bit. Getting stabbed with a knife is painful. That's both a subjective statement AND an objective one. It just is. The fact that individuals exist who have issues with pain receptors doesn't negate the fact that getting stabbed hurts. Always. Obviously, Partez didn't get enough hugs as a child - they were poison and I'm glad they're gone. I speak sarcasm, so get TT's jabby rants and pokey quips, though I wonder what happened to him that made him so closed to the possibility of the existence of things that have been documented for centuries in... well, ironically, in the Taoist Texts! No one needs my $.02, but hey. :) peace

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

Literally have a bunch of unaffiliated scientists(lets say a medical doctor and an electrical engineer, with provable credentials) and perform in front of them, preferably while in your underwear(thats totally not gay btw, it's for science:lol:) to exclude hidden devices. Using a metal detector would also be advisable. Then take some measurements with an ammeter and voltmeter and call it a day. Yes, something like this can also be faked, but at least it shows a real effort to prove this is real and not just made up. You don't have to go full disclosure and it's really not such a hard feat, I'm sure most scientists would jump at the chance to see and study something like this. It's at most a few hours in an afternoon, it's not some herculean task.

I did not mention Faqi, in a big scale of things of spiritual development, the ability to emit Qi is nothing worth talking about.
It is like you would gather scientists to prove that someone can lift a barbell. I found this whole discussion utterly pointless. :lol:

23 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

Electric eels have specialized organs that can store and release electricity. Humans do not.

It is likely that through extended training they are building such organ or an imitation of it in their body. Similarly to how you build a muscle.

7 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

actually all of them do. in order to get paid for their esoterics on their discord channels you know

Of course, people cannot make a choice if they don't know of its existence. I was different because I was born with some memories of my past lives, when my peers were starting to learn the alphabet, I was sitting in Lotus and meditating, entering deep trance states. That ability to carry over through the life and death process is what has driven my search for truth.

For most people, cultivation and magic are things they only find in manga and novels. I am in the process of writing a book, but who chooses this path for himself in the end, and who doesn't, I don't care. I think everyone should do what they are fit for. I do think self-development is the major goal in life for living beings, and if you are able to develop yourself in your respective field, learn new things and advance your skills, that is good enough.

47 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I'm not making any accusations about this teacher but just highlighting the need and importance of healthy skepticism and critical thinking.

You should definitely avoid commitment to any teachings until you are able to tell sarcasm apart.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Neirong said:

It is like you would gather scientists to prove that someone can lift a barbell

Well it makes sense to first prove the simple things and if these are indeed proven to be true, then maybe people will start actually looking for the big things. If you guys can't even proove such basic stuff, there is very little sense in talking about other more advanced accomplishments

52 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

Humans have a dantian, which is able to store and release qi/zhenqi.

1 hour ago, GreatAutumn said:

This sounds like an exact reiteration of what happened with John Chang.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Neirong said:

You should definitely avoid commitment to any teachings until you are able to tell sarcasm apart.

omg lol >_< doh

* I guess I get twitchy when I see something that reminds me of the ole cult. 

Edited by Maddie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HumanElectric said:

This sounds like an exact reiteration of what happened with John Chang.

That's why I always point at the necessity of having a capable stage magician present. I fear the lesson will never be learned...

1 minute ago, wandelaar said:

That's why I always point at the necessity of having a capable stage magician present. I fear the lesson will never be learned...

Oh yeah like that one old guy with the beard who was a stage magician that would debunk scammers all the time and pissed them off really bad lol.

If you don't add a critical stage magician to the team you will get a demonstration that will prove nothing at all. The internet abounds of that kind of stuff. No need to add more. The old guy with the beard is dead, so don't worry. But whatever stage magician you will choose, as soon as he starts detecting fraud he will make enemies among the true believers including the supposed "master" himself. People seldom like to see their idol dethroned.

Edited by wandelaar
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

If you don't add a critical stage magician to the team you will get a demonstration that will prove nothing at all. The internet abounds of that kind of stuff. No need to add more. The old guy with the beard is dead, so don't worry. But whatever stage magician you will choose, as soon as he starts detecting fraud he will make enemies among the true believers including the supposed "master" himself. People seldom like to see their idol dethroned.

I've already confirmed we will be doing such controlled demonstrations, with a stage magician who is a complete skeptic present. If not for covid we would have done it already.

I have no issue with people being around checking whatever they need to check with me prior to doing a demo. I have never had an issue with it lol all the anger and negativity in this thread from the sceptics has been completely unwarranted really. 

I just want to do it anonymously.

What I have an issue with is when you do it and they still don't accept it and then have more and more ridiculous demands because they refuse to accept they were wrong.

Edited by 小梦想
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very good! Will it be something paranormal, that is something that according to the currently known laws of physics should be impossible? Telekinesis perhaps? Or rather some electrical chi phenomenon?

14 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Very good! Will it be something paranormal, that is something that according to the currently known laws of physics should be impossible? Telekinesis perhaps? Or rather some electrical chi phenomenon?

Which know laws of physics are making what we do impossible. Serious question, please explain to me which laws of physics are being broken by being able to store up energy and emit it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Which know laws of physics are making what we do impossible. Serious question, please explain to me which laws of physics are being broken by being able to store up energy and emit it?

Being able to store up energy isn't controversial. Also the human body is capable of generating electricity. And some animals can generate huge voltages. So the latter isn't biologically impossible. I'm not sure that the typical electrical chi phenomena should be called paranormal. Perhaps people can train themselves to use certain parts of their body to generate high voltages. You should ask a medical specialist about that. It would certainly be very interesting to measure from which parts of the body the voltages are coming from. And perhaps those parts of the body can then be shown to have developed an altered function as voltage generators. This would be revolutionary from a western medical perspective but not necessarily involve a need to change the currently known laws of physics.

Quite another thing would be if you could emit energy to some far away place to achieve a physically measurable effect there (telekinesis). Maybe it would not so much constitute breaking a known law of physics as proving the need of adding some extra (not yet scientifically recognized) form of interaction or force. I should remark beforehand that nothing is ever accepted in science as the result one isolated experiment, but if the experiment is well thought out and the invited skeptic is unable to detect any fraud then it will likely generate interest in the parapsychology community and among the more adventurist skeptics.

8 minutes ago, Cobie said:

FACT is … you saying “FACT” lots of times, doesn’t make what you say a FACT.

Your writing style reminds me of the illusory truth effect, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_truth_effect  

I was doing it ironically, I was making fun of the people who were giving their opinions as facts in previous posts.....

It's why i put FACT in capital letters and made it bold, to highlight how opinions are not facts. 

Edited by 小梦想
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Being able to store up energy isn't controversial. Also the human body is capable of generating electricity.

Ok, so we agree that the human body does generate substantial amounts of electricity or voltage potential every single second. And we also agree that storing up energy isn't controvertial. So why is specialized breathing practices to harness this energy and store it such a big deal for people to accept as being possible?

You should ask a medical specialist about that.

Ironically, I did do a medical degree, the only difference between my course and that of a western doctor is we didn't study pharmacology, did herbology instead.

It would certainly be very interesting to measure from which parts of the body the voltages are coming from.

The lower dantian or gut, we don't have to guess, we know where the energy is stored and drawn from.

And perhaps those parts of the body can then be shown to have developed an altered function as voltage generators

The generation of the energy being stored is the nerves and muscles, there is no unknown function, the only unknown is how this additional energy is moved and stored, which is something I have said many times over the years, via activating the function of the dantian which is achieved by altering the flow of one of the meridians. No one believed me then and many still don't, that is why they so ferociously fight to condemn what we do as being impossible. It's pretty obvious you are generating and storing energy (electrical energy) once the dantian function is active.

This would be revolutionary from a western medical perspective but not necessarily involve a need to change the currently known laws of physics.

Not really, I can likely dig up some studies which measured the cells capacity to store energy and the bodies ability to conduct energy and how that differs in individuals and especially in monks who have been doing meditation from a young age.

Quite another thing would be if you could emit energy to some far away place to achieve a physically measurable effect there (telekinesis).

I've never once in my life claimed to be able to do this.

Edited by 小梦想
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

The generation of the energy being stored is the nerves and muscles, there is no unknown function, the only unknown is how this additional energy is moved and stored, which is something I have said many times over the years, via activating the function of the dantian which is achieved by altering the flow of one of the meridians. No one believed me then and many still don't, that is why they so ferociously fight to condemn what we do as being impossible. It's pretty obvious you are generating and storing energy (electrical energy) once the dantian function is active.

That's what western medicine will have to consider once electrical chi phenomena are shown to exist, and in case the physical condition of the body (as known to western medicine) alone doesn't explain what's happening. Which could be a very interesting development. 

Not really, I can likely dig up some studies which measured the cells capacity to store energy and the bodies ability to conduct energy and how that differs in individuals and especially in monks who have been doing meditation from a young age.

Is this variability enough to explain the generation of sparks emitted from the body?

I've never once in my life claimed to be able to do this.

OK.

22 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

That's what western medicine will have to consider once electrical chi phenomena are shown to exist, and in case the physical condition of the body (as known to western medicine) alone doesn't explain what's happening. Which could be a very interesting development. 

Honestly as an acupuncturist I would find it very interesting if qi could be proven to exist. This is not the common view point in the acupuncture community in my opinion. I've been of the view that many ancient Chinese medical terms were the best way they had of explaining medical phenomenon back in the day before science got to the point where it is now. I see most of the classic Chinese medical terminology to be descriptive of various functions and conditions as opposed to being literal including qi. If an experiment such as this were to definitively and scientifically prove the existence of qi this would have massive implications not only in the world of TCM but in so many other fields of study as well. I think it would be very interesting, but I am admittedly doubtful. Perhaps I'll be proven delightfully wrong.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

That's what western medicine will have to consider once electrical chi phenomena are shown to exist, and in case the physical condition of the body (as known to western medicine) alone doesn't explain what's happening.

It does, you just don't know physiology well enough to be able to tell.

41 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Is this variability enough to explain the generation of sparks emitted from the body?

Yes, though we very very rarely generate sparks, it happens by accident sometimes.

14 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I've been of the view that many ancient Chinese medical terms were the best way they had of explaining medical phenomenon back in the day before science got to the point where it is now

Finally, someone who is saying the right thing. People want to make neigong/neidan this magical thing full of unknown substances and energies when this isn't the case. You can find the western equivalent of every single term used in tcm, people just don't want to do the homework and want someone else to put it together for them. Study tcm theory, then study physiology in depth and some medium level physics, you will see what I mean. Some really interesting developments in the study of electrons.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7736361/

https://news.stanford.edu/2015/11/24/cryptography-quantum-tangle-112415/

https://www.princeton.edu/news/2011/07/18/scientists-shed-light-private-lives-electrons

This is especially interesting

https://irenaroglic.si/wp-content/uploads/slo/znanclanki/electron.htm

17 minutes ago, Maddie said:

If an experiment such as this were to definitively and scientifically prove the existence of qi this would have massive implications not only in the world of TCM but in so many other fields of study as well.

Sadly you still expect qi to be some magical uknown particle, it isn't, we just call it something else, many of the qi phenomena have been studied by fringe scientists for years, people just don't put things together because different terminology has been used. Tesla and rife and so many others.

So many in internal arts hide behind these vague chinese terms to give what we do some sense of wonder and magic. This hurts it to be honest. 

Study the physiological changes that happens to free divers and if you let go of the magic of internal arts, it becomes quite mundane and logical really. What we are doing, how it works, why it works, what qi is, why it affects us. Again, people wana be spoonfed and argue online about things they know almost nothing about, which is physiology, physics and biology. 

Here is a nice study about freediving and the bodies ability to adapt.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2021.639377/full

One about the effects of qigong on the body, simple enough, yet some key stats provide all the proof you guys are constantly asking for.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5902057/

• Like 4