NaturaNaturans

Help for feminine symbols for tattoo

Alright, so i have an apointment this wednesday. I allready have, lets see, six tattoos. They are of mythologicaø themes, a qoute, ceasar and two warriors. Orignially i was thinking to add to it with something like this (attatchment). 

But after some delibaration, i think it would be good to balance it Out with more «femine» tattoos. Any suggestions?

IMG_0432.jpeg

IMG_0396.jpeg

IMG_0395.jpeg

IMG_0388.jpeg

IMG_0394.jpeg

IMG_0386.png

Edited by NaturaNaturans

5 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

You posted this in another thread though, and its pretty sick:

IMG_0350.png

You 'like' it .... or you think  I am disturbed for posting it  ?

Maybe the first   .... its the top of a tarot card .... but I would NOT be having that particular card tattooed on me !

image.png.773e1a9da58813f21ae0acd059ee8b4f.png

:D 

You didnt like 'Mary' ?

This was going to be my next tatt  -  like this

image.png.aaaf9732aba09a1d21233c508e616466.png

But with a ' radiant aura '  more like on  this image

image.png.e2d8dda4548d92a4c8e4e79512b5998f.png

The  top image is 'Stella Maris  - Our Lady, Star of the Sea '  Patron of seafarers and sailors  and all those that navigate upon 'The Great Sea ' 

image.png.167ac580fe5193871ad069243ec62c47.png

( all icons of Binah , 'Gate of Birth and Death' ) . Also the great sea is a symbol of the unconscious  .... so she would also be the patron of  the  travellers 'within' .

She is also associated with the Moon ( another symbol of the unconscious )  and sometimes seen standing on a thin crescent Moon ;

" Lady of night, that turning ever about us art now visible and now invisible in thy season, be thou favourable to hunters, and lovers, and to all men that toil upon the earth, and to all mariners upon the sea."

The middle image is 'Madonna Guadalupe '  ,   as seen revealing herself to Juan Diego ,  an indigenous Mexican peasant .  AKA ;   Empress of the Americas , Patroness of Latin America , Queen of Mexico.  The second image shows the 'split' in time and space,  forming into  the 'Yoni shape ' and radiant 'aura'   ... as I have seen it  myself .   In my experience though was she was over the water, like the first image .

I like my tatts to be specially magically significant , for me .

- have you thought bout what tpye of energy you want to invoke and try designing it yourself ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

You 'like' it .... or you think  I am disturbed for posting it  ?

Maybe the first   .... its the top of a tarot card .... but I would NOT be having that particular card tattooed on me !

image.png.773e1a9da58813f21ae0acd059ee8b4f.png

:D 

I liked it yes. I interpeted it as spirit 🕊️ god 👁️ belzebuup 🐍, but considering Your respobse, i guess im wrong. What does it mean?

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

I like my tatts to be specially magically significant , for me .

- have you thought bout what tpye of energy you want to invoke and try designing it yourself ?

Hmm… the divine. But also my tattoos are very «masculine» and i was thinking balancing it with something more femine and  zen.. nurture and natur and harmony as welll, maybe… growth, flourishing… kvaharenah

I also like that you mentioned water as a symbol for the unconcious. One of my tattoos are of Poseidon, the sea god, so getting a femine «counterpart,» or maybe «partner,» to that sounds great. Anima/animus.

Also… i wouldnt mind it a little more sexy

Edited by NaturaNaturans

This maybe. Feels feminine with the northren lights, its my home and its beautifull beyond belief:

Lyrics:

Spoiler
 was listenin' to the ocean
I saw a face in the sand
But when I picked it up
Then it vanished away from my hands, dah
I had a dream, I was seven
Climbin' my way in a tree
I saw a piece of Heaven
Waitin' in patience for me, dah
And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows, nobody knows
And I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But no, take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore
I was painting a picture
The picture was a painting of you
And for a moment I thought you were here
But then again, it wasn't true, dah
And all this time I have been lyin'
Oh, lyin' in secret to myself
I've been putting sorrow on the farthest place on my shelf
La-di-da
Nobody knows, nobody knows
And I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But no, take me home
I got no other place to go
No, take me home
No, take me home
I can't take it anymore
But I kept runnin' for a soft place to fall
And I kept runnin' for a soft place to fall
But no, take me home
No, take me home
No, take me home, home where I belong, no, no
No, take me home, home where I belong, oh, oh, oh
No, take me home, home where I belong, no, no
No, take me home, home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

IMG_0444.jpeg

IMG_0445.jpeg

Edited by NaturaNaturans

8 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

I liked it yes. I interpeted it as spirit 🕊️ god 👁️ belzebuup 🐍, but considering Your respobse, i guess im wrong. What does it mean?

This is not directed to me, but, your I think you should follow your intuition to determine its meaning ( and be skeptical of those who attempt to convince you a specific glyph is wrong for you. ).  And.  Since you really liked it, and, you have shared what it means to you, now I can use this to suggest a tattoo for you.  :)  Let's see how I do.

A combo of the three designs below.  The first is primary and empahisized.  The twin serpents would be in the foreground, but with the geometric elements included / nuanced / suggested in the background, because, there are geometric elements in the art on the card. And the last detail is in the third picture; I'm envisioning the serpents striking up at the geometric designs which represent order being established by the status-quo. 

I think the serpents and the flowers, bring the feminine natural elements.  But are also mythic and will fit well into the whole collection you described, but, there's also elements of geometry and the oppostional spirit which I'm picking up as accents from the card which you were naturally drawn to and the impression it made.

Screenshot_20231014_074250.thumb.jpg.347933f1de884e5cd8eeb1f8c802a752.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_080119.jpg.84813dffed805d6814ca43e3b6a6e17f.jpg

121360ef97363d15a9fa0ae0ad68ebc3.thumb.jpg.fe6137dd1373c216a129d4f61821ec10.jpg

Twins are very "beezelbub", because the traditional conventional abrahamic creator god claims to be "the-one-and-only".  Also if the serpents are reaching up and striking into the "light", that is very "beezIebub".  At the top of the ( technically the bottom ) of the klipoth ( inverted sephirotic tree ) are the twin serpents.  However, it could be that you already have the serpent motif included in one or more of your current collection?   Hopefully this is not a repeat of an idea you already had.

Here is a link to what I consider an excellent write-up on the symbolism and opportunty that is included in this archetype.  - LINK However, it is not 100% correct.  It is lacking some details.  That's almost always the case for these subjects.  But enough of it is correct that I think it has a lot of value.

The most important detail to get correct are their names.  The article gets this wrong.  Their name is נוֹפֵל וּ גְלוּי-עֵינָיִם ( "Nohfail and G'loohyeh-AiNahyim" ).  I tried to indicate the accents properly.  Oh, Ooh, and Ah are accented.  The "yeh" at the end of the G'loohyeh is diminshed and brief.  There is a "y" consonant ending on the word.  "yeh".  The pronounciation is given simply to be complete.  But the Abermelin clearly states, and it's well known in my community, that it's far more important to know and understand the meaning and spirit behind these words, or any words and symbols for that matter.  It's much better to go ahead and use the native language rather than employ some other if it is being misunderstood. 

Nohfail and G'loohyeh-Ainahyim means "falling-down and eyes-open"  Technically, their names are joined in a disjunctive "but".  Which is beautiful in itself.  They are locked in their own paradox, doing what is almost impossible to do.  Falling-down, but eyes are open.  The twin serpents declare: "The rest of the world says, ascend?  Nope. I'm falling down, and I'm going to watch every last second of it as I plummet faster and faster and faster towards what all of you consider certain death.  But to me, that is called "being alive".  And I think that has profound meaning when considering the archetype in total.  It is the Queen of the opposition.  Falling-down-but-eyes-wide-open.

The flowers bring the feminine element, naturally, but your artist can customize it.  Based on the other nature scene you posted, the female figure is strong, knowing, but not over confident.  ( It's in the eyes ).  Perhaps ivy?  Or some lovely wiggly branches.  But the serpents are the foreground, rising up to strike at the glowing ( will you be coloring the design? ) geometric symbols in the background, which represent opposition to the the order and status quo hovering aloof and uninvolved.

Those are my suggestions.  I hope it helps, and if not, I hope this was a fun read none the less.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Those are my suggestions.  I hope it helps, and if not, I hope this was a fun read none the less.

It was absolutley amazing, loved it! Some of the stuff needs a second reading or better understanding in order to comprehend, but it was great. Thank you.

I just postponed my appointment, so i will not be able to share the result in the immediate future, but im happy to continue our conversation on symbolism

29 minutes ago, NaturaNaturans said:

It was absolutley amazing, loved it! Some of the stuff needs a second reading or better understanding in order to comprehend, but it was great. Thank you.

I just postponed my appointment, so i will not be able to share the result in the immediate future, but im happy to continue our conversation on symbolism

Sure, that sounds good to me too.

13 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

Traditionally; The Blasted Tower   .... danger terror destruction  !     half way :   The tower is the 'false self' , illumination destroys the falseness , images of false self fall ,  'the gold'   rises .  But it is  known to  NOT be a 'gentle process'  .... its an intense process .   Then 'full way'  ( up to modern new age tarot )     - anything from your house burning down to everything being 'perfect and wonderful '  :rolleyes:

I would suggest if a person IS interested in that process and was going to permanently brand themselves with an icon for it , to choose a more 'less intense' way of adjusting the self ;    through  'Art'  ;

image.png.f78da32da01549e2ef115e31ca88eaac.png

Its not specifically feminine , but shows the process of 'blending '  , alchemical arts , and the masculine and feminine sides of the artists / alchemist .  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

Hmm… the divine. But also my tattoos are very «masculine» and i was thinking balancing it with something more femine and  zen.. nurture and natur and harmony as welll, maybe… growth, flourishing… kvaharenah

I also like that you mentioned water as a symbol for the unconcious. One of my tattoos are of Poseidon, the sea god, so getting a femine «counterpart,» or maybe «partner,» to that sounds great. Anima/animus.

A mermaid or undine  ? 

Also… i wouldnt mind it a little more sexy

I'm sorry,  I cant assist you with that .... let's stick to discussing tattoos .

B)

@NaturaNaturans,

Please note:

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

Traditionally; The Blasted Tower   .... danger terror destruction  !     half way :   The tower is the 'false self' , illumination destroys the falseness , images of false self fall ,  'the gold'   rises .  But it is  known to  NOT be a 'gentle process'  .... its an intense process

And then compare that to what I wrote:

21 hours ago, Daniel said:

The twin serpents declare: "The rest of the world says, ascend?  Nope. I'm falling down, and I'm going to watch every last second of it as I plummet faster and faster and faster towards what all of you consider certain death.  But to me, that is called "being alive".  And I think that has profound meaning when considering the archetype in total.  It is the Queen of the opposition.  Falling-down-but-eyes-wide-open.

They agree, don't they?

The blasted tower is falling?  And this "false" self is falling?  In an intense process?

But the twin serpents declare, "that's not falling! It's that's called "being alive", and my eyes are wide open, that's not false!"

You are the master of your domain, you get to choose whether "plummeting" faster and faster with "eyes-wide-open" speaks to your inner identity, whether it is inspiring and exciting for you.  Or you can choose to avoid it, perhaps it's too intense, that's fine too.  There is no wrong answer.  

But, the truth is, every beat of every human heart ( aminals too ), the electrical impulses which compel it to force the blood through the veins, is actually, in spirit, what is represented by, the twin-serpent, or as I called her, the "Queen of Opposition".  But she is doing precisely what she was designed to do, she is conquering death with each and every pulse.  When she is diverted, or corrupted, or isolated from the other moderating influences ( like I wrote about yesterday ) then, harm is likely to come from it.

The problem with these oppositional archetypes, is that they have a natural inclination to isolate themselves, to breach borders and boundries, to free themselves.  And if they accomplish that, then, there's problems.  That's why people become strict about avoiding them, and demonizing them, but this too has problems.  And there's a bizzare condition, a paradox where discouraging IS encouraging them.

For you, someone who is awake, I think it's OK to be honest about these oppositional forces.  They exist, they're everywhere.  They have a function and a purpose and a design.  And they can be a lot of fun, as long as they are understood and are not completely unbound.

Edited by Daniel

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

@NaturaNaturans,

Please note:

And then compare that to what I wrote:

They agree, don't they?

The blasted tower is falling?  And this "false" self is falling?  In an intense process?

But the twin serpents declare, "that's not falling! It's that's called "being alive", and my eyes are wide open, that's not false!"

You are the master of your domain, you get to choose whether "plummeting" faster and faster with "eyes-wide-open" speaks to your inner identity, whether it is inspiring and exciting for you.  Or you can choose to avoid it, perhaps it's too intense, that's fine too.  There is no wrong answer.  

But, the truth is, every beat of every human heart ( aminals too ), the electrical impulses which compel it to force the blood through the veins, is actually, in spirit, what is represented by, the twin-serpent, or as I called her, the "Queen of Opposition".  But she is doing precisely what she was designed to do, she is conquering death with each and every pulse.  When she is diverted, or corrupted, or isolated from the other moderating influences ( like I wrote about yesterday ) then, harm is likely to come from it.

The problem with these oppositional archetypes, is that they have a natural inclination to isolate themselves, to breach borders and boundries, to free themselves.  And if they accomplish that, then, there's problems.  That's why people become strict about avoiding them, and demonizing them, but this too has problems.  And there's a bizzare condition, a paradox where discouraging IS encouraging them.

For you, someone who is awake, I think it's OK to be honest about these oppositional forces.  They exist, they're everywhere.  They have a function and a purpose and a design.  And they can be a lot of fun, as long as they are understood and are not completely unbound.

Since it was my comment and the tarot card I used and now this is used fopr a comparative   ..... point to make .

I have to say , according to the meaning and gnosis of that card .... you have ot totally wrong .

Those bodies falling out the tower are illusionary selves , false images ,  conditionings and things that are not 'us'  not our real nature , they are blasted and falling and 'the truth springs free  from them '

Your consciousness should be in the new sprouts, the new spirit , the  true self within that is growing and evolving .

Not be attached to some falling qlippothic , empty false  cicada shell  ... and be going  :"  Wheeeeeee !   This is a fun ride .... I'm alive ! "

I can appreciate a 'Wheeeee - this is a fun ride '  from the perspective of rising spirit and any awareness and appreciation attached to that .

Flying is fun ..... flying up is good fun ..... ' flying down ' might seem fun .... till you hit the ground .

34 minutes ago, steve said:

I love the Blue Madonna by Carlo Dulci for a tatoo

Blue%20Madonna%20Carlo%20Dolci.jpg

What a beautiful shade of blue  .....

image.png.44394e9c1e87d5ee3623910af82e075b.png

:) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Since it was my comment and the tarot card I used

My and I.... ( it's not about you and yours... it's not your tattoo, and you did not choose the card )

I have to say , according to the meaning and gnosis of that card .... you have ot totally wrong

In order to understand what I wrote, I recommend letting go of the fixation on correcting me.  The difference between us seems to me I actually listen to the other person.  I am not focusing on me and my.  

I do not use "gnosis".  I listen and understand others from their point of view.   Understanding is always above and beyond "gnosis".

This is how I knew that our other friend did not want any exorcisms.  But you decided to put on a little song and dance for him anyway.  Never asking, not listening, showing off.  Even though you had just a few days previously called him a Nazi and and insulted him.  And you were encouraging me to join in on your hate fest.

In this case I listened to what the OP found interesting and appealing about the art on the card.  You decided to ignore what they said and corrected them.  That's the wrong answer.  You need to listen more.

Flying is fun ..... flying up is good fun ..... ' flying down ' might seem fun .... till you hit the ground .

And this is a perfect match for what I said.  What you're missing, and this is common for many who are locked into Qabbalah ( which is NOT Kabbalah ) they absolutely cannot see things from multiple perspectives.  Their way is the only way.  

That card can have at least two meanings.

Edited by Daniel
  • Sad 1