NaturaNaturans

Help for feminine symbols for tattoo

4 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

I liked it to, as well as the symbol. What does it mean?

It is the Tibetan seed syllable HUNG.

Depending on tradition, practice, and context there can be many different explanations and meanings.

My intention in using it as an avatar is that it represents the essence of reality, primordial wisdom, opening of the heart/mind and the awakening of Bodhicitta.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

I liked it better when we shared music, @Daniel

Vem vet, inte du,

vem vet, inte jag

vi vet ingenting nu

vi vet Inger idag

Agreed.  I resolve not to answer to any criticism here.  Not just in this thread.  But the entire forum, in perpetuity.  I just did that about 2 minutes prior to seeing your post.  I will now go and delete it.

Although, I reserve the right to comment on something I consider to be false, inaccurate, or worse.  But I will not quote the person.  I will simply state my position.

19 hours ago, Daniel said:

We actually agreed about the card too, if you read it.  It's just some kind of spooky-scary thing to you and it doesn't bother me one bit.

That is an agreement on meaning  ?????   :huh:

And I never said it was spooky or scary .... my brief explanation was a lot more than that .

You keep making up false stuff about me in order to make criticisms .  That was just silly , to say a 40+ year tarot reader , in that particular tradition, thinks the card is spooky scary .

If you want to discuss this cards meeting , start a thread about it in tarot section

9 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

I liked it to, as well as the symbol. What does it mean?

my current tatts:

IMG_0493.jpeg

IMG_0498.jpeg

DUDE  !   They spelt it backwards   !!!

Oh wait .....   mirror      .

Edited by Nungali

I cant post my photos here  ... but .

I got a Ma'at feather hieroglyph  on each inside forearm ,  flying raven on  left upper outer arm ,  ' The Word ' on right upper arm .  7 pointed  inverse star with red descending triangle in center , middle of chest .  R+C over heart (in the form of a 'longways' 'Eureka Southern Cross '  *  )  with a rose twinned around it . and other side of chest ;  two headed Red Eagle holding a sword   .

image.png.563eb881c939b522560763b2b7a68b52.png