Lord Shiva

Questions regarding Damos books

42 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

..... in order to get well we need to know if we are sick. yes or no.

Chapter 36
1. Want to close
2. Must be opened

3. Want to be weakened
4. Must be strengthen

5. Want to abolish
6. Must be prosperous

7. Want to retrieve
8. Must be given

1.将欲翕之(将要起),
2.必固张之(必张開);
3.将欲弱之(将要削弱),
4.必固强之(必);
5.将欲废之(将废除),
6.必固兴之(必);
7.将欲夺之(将夺取),
8.必固与之(必)。

• Thanks 1

want to close, must be closed; in case closed is death, then must investigate the cause of want to close;

• Like 1

Spoiler

Yall mfers schizo fr fr no cappucino 🚫🚫🚫🚫☕️☕️☕️☕️💯💯💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🙌

19 hours ago, Lord Shiva said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yall mfers schizo fr fr no cappucino 🚫🚫🚫🚫☕️☕️☕️☕️💯💯💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🙌

21 hours ago, Lord Shiva said:

Popcorn

On 10/8/2023 at 2:55 AM, Lord Shiva said:

<snip>

I simply do not care.

leave all other useless commentary In the back seat.

<snip>

• Like 1

On 03.10.2023 at 12:10 AM, Lord Shiva said:

I am not new to occult and esoteric subjects i have played around with tons of systems and have a insane book collection on the teachings of various cultures from shavite tantra to  golden dawn and western grimoires ect. There is a good collection of almost everything on my shelf. I got a fair amount of books on daoism though i have not read many of them.

It is a bad idea to collect books. Most certainly, you would encounter numerous issues instead of making any meaningful progress within any system.

The same holds true for mixing and matching hundreds of different systems and schools.

Is it the "I am the chosen one" and I am the protagonist syndrome, when people believe that they can find knowledge and progress in cultvation from books. You don't even question the authors of the said books and if they achieved anything at all.

Looking for valuable knowledge in publicly available books, is no different from digging in your local waste collection plant to find a gold bar.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neirong said:

It is a bad idea to collect books. Most certainly, you would encounter numerous issues instead of making any meaningful progress within any system.

The same holds true for mixing and matching hundreds of different systems and schools.

Is it the "I am the chosen one" and I am the protagonist syndrome, when people believe that they can find knowledge and progress in cultvation from books. You don't even question the authors of the said books and if they achieved anything at all.

Looking for valuable knowledge in publicly available books, is no different from digging in your local waste collection plant to find a gold bar.

Cool story broseph.

On 10/9/2023 at 10:59 AM, Taoist Texts said:

if you are already healthy meaning not sick then your walks will improve your 'energy', immunity, joi de vivre, metabolism, well-being, fitness, strength - all kinds of thing ..but not health. health is a quantum state. either healthy (no specific  disease) or not healthy (specific  disease). Maybe walks can cure diseases, i have no issue with that.

excellent. now we are talking. from where did you first learn that exact practice?

Learned standing practices from a number of different people in both yoga and martial arts/qi gong over the many years. The specific cues/postures for current standing work, the guidance on requirements for time/effort expended,  how to deal with the sometimes intense somatic feedback from the practice , and how it fit within other elements of the related practices that led to this outcome came directly from Lotus Nei Gong.  Guidance from medical doctors was more along the lines to learn to live with the problems with my leg.  The rebel in me enjoys this irony. 

• Thanks 1

On 2-10-2023 at 11:10 PM, Lord Shiva said:

Hello, been browsing this forum for years from random topics i found on google / searched on here. 

I'm pretty new to nei gong and taoist practices besides MCO which i had made my main meditation before taking a hiatus from the great work.  I am not new to occult and esoteric subjects i have played around with tons of systems and have a insane book collection on the teachings of various cultures from shavite tantra to  golden dawn and western grimoires ect. There is a good collection of almost everything on my shelf. I got a fair amount of books on daoism though i have not read many of them.

( lots of mantak chia which i hear people hate ) 

Is that mainly because of the semen retention techniques? His others are fine right?

Anyways i definitely resonate with eastern practices most and now that i am getting back on my spiritual grind i want to combine daoist practices with tantra. (Basically what i was dping before with mco but want to incorperate even more )

Regarding Damo, i was told to get his white moon book. But my question is. I got daoist nei gong art of change by him, would i gain much by getting comprehensive guide by him as well? 

I also got taoist yoga by charles luk,  i assume that is similar to white moon as i hear its quite advanced.

Please feel free to chime in about chia as well 

Thank you.

White moon over the mountainpeak I found decidedly worthwhile reading, Chia's book has gotten a note on the first page, nice read but keep away from the exercises. (as they do not conform to the way I was taught.)

One day my son will inherited those books and I do not want to inadvertently lead him astray.

But anyways, chigung/neigung is practice, practice, practice, and practicing in exactly the right way. You won't get much from reading books. But that's just my opinion.

The combination of tantra with the things Damo teaches strikes me as odd.

Edited by blue eyed snake
  • Like 3

You guys are idiots. All you need is 1, just 1 meditation technique to take you back to god. Yall saying books and dvds cant do shit lmao stay oppressed by your guru u know from geocities on yahoo or somethin.

Yall gonna make me do falun gong and call it a day 🤣🤣

“You guys are idiots. All you need is 1, just 1 meditation technique to take you back to god. Yall saying books and dvds cant do shit lmao stay oppressed by your guru u know from geocities on yahoo or somethin.”

You are probably right (on both counts). The rub is which one to choose. Perhaps given the name you’ve chosen and your views, the anupaya from the Pratyabhijñā school of thought might be a good choice for you. A bit tricky method though.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sahaja said:

“You guys are idiots. All you need is 1, just 1 meditation technique to take you back to god. Yall saying books and dvds cant do shit lmao stay oppressed by your guru u know from geocities on yahoo or somethin.”

You are probably right (on both counts). The rub is which one to choose. Perhaps given the name you’ve chosen and your views, the anupaya from the Pratyabhijñā school of thought might be a good choice for you. A bit tricky method though.

I have recognition sutras, have yet to read them though.

Hell I'll combine shaivism, daoism, hermeticism, thelema, reiki, chaos magick and what ever damn else i want to into my practice.

World is my fuckin oyster.  Not looking for any advice besides ABOUT DAMO'S 2 BOOKS. None of your opinions are of any importance  whatsoever in the macrocosm, or in my microcosm...🥱🥱🥱

Not saying this specifically to you Sahaja. But to everyone beaking that they hold the universal truth about everything.

13 hours ago, Lord Shiva said:

You guys are idiots. All you need is 1, just 1 meditation technique to take you back to god. Yall saying books and dvds cant do shit lmao stay oppressed by your guru u know from geocities on yahoo or somethin.

Yall gonna make me do falun gong and call it a day 🤣🤣

Politeness is free...however your rudeness and lack of manners have just  cost you my respect AND goodwill. | Reminders Ecard

• Thanks 1