Nahfets

Yin Shen Demon Attached

On 5.10.2023 at 9:03 PM, Daniel said:

Good.  This seems to be either a clarification of what you wrote previously or a departure from it.

I've been through this, and you have my sympathy and support.  

When you say "generational", that, to me, means you have not actually witnessed, in this lifetime, the trauma.  Because of this, I question, ( a question which does not need an answer ), who is it you are "cutting off"?  How much of the "energetic-vampirism" is actually happening in the here-and-now, and how much of it is, forgive me, being blamed on past generations.

Yes I have pondered these things.  You sound american, in the west these are called generational-curses.  They are a concept in evangelical christianity.  In truth, they are banished by simply turning away from them.  But preachers in "deliverance ministries" capitalize, take-advantage, exploit the desire of the petitoner to blame their problems on some unseen force.

Ironically, the evangelist in this case IS the "energy-vampire".  They are conjuring the demon they are attempting to banish.  This happens all the time.  

Since the root cause is "blaming-the-other" and this is "conjuring" the demon and feeding it, and the one who is banishing is simultaneously conjuring it, THEN.... ~poof~, magically, there is a steady flow of petitioners, and the collection plate is being filled.  And the petitioner's faith in the magical power of the preacher and the magic they are working is a tasty snack for the energy-vampire, who, like I said, is the preacher.  The faith is the energy that is feeding the demon.

Makes sense? Understanding it requires a mature comprehension of what a demon actually is.

I just wonder if this shame is warranted.  Is it "just", "proper", "correct", to inflict this shame on yourself.  If not, it is causing the same phenomena I described above.  It's a cycle.  It self-propagtes.

Previously I used the concept himsa, and recommended ahimsa towards yourself.  From that perspective, it's still a self-propogating cycle.  Simultaneously being the hero-and-the-villian is the same cycle.  Simultaneously conjuring and banishing the demon, is the same cycle.  It's all the same thing.

Cutting the cycle is easier said than done.  But, in short, it's "turning over a new leaf".  Go ahead and make an accounting.  But the accounting needs to be accurate.  TThey way to get an accurate evalutation of what you actually did and the gravity of those "sins" is... by talking to an objective 3rd party about it.  Not me.  This is not self-promotion.  I am not a therapist.  I have my own job, my own profession, my own source of income.  I am not soliciting my services.  I'm just offering to help, because, you're here, and I'm here, and somehow, we were brought together in this same time and place, and you seem to have a problem, and maybe I can help, just by listening.  And maybe offering some objective outside perspectives.

After the accurate acccounting, make ammends with those you have harmed, if possible.  In a real, way, in the physical, flesh and blood and bones way.  Then take a deep breath and move on.

If you can't make ammends... the same applies.  If there is literally nothing that can be done, take a deep breath and move on.

I was replying to what you wrote.  

So you're saying that you are the enemy who is exploiting the lower beings?

Whomever is "stopping the senseless exploitation" is a hero.

Whomever is "exploiting the lower beings" is the villian.

Again, it's a cycle.... a self-propagating cycle.  A drum-beat... a heart-beat.  Heart.  Beat.  Heart.  I promise you, I know how this works.

If you are both the one who is exploiting, and the one who is stopping it, you are both hero and villian.  That is a natural conclusion reached from doing "shadow-work".  But, unless you have not been told, and it seems you do not have anyone helping you, my friend,  with shadow-work, it gets worse before it gets better.  Much much worse, and then... hopefully, it gets better.  The idea is... keep heading down hill....

Water collects... down-hill.  creeks become streams, streams, become rivers, rivers become bigger rivers which eventually lead to the ocean.  The ocean is love, my friend.  The ocean is love.  Aloha. Once you make it to the ocean, you're out of the woods, and you can find your way home from there.  But it's not easy.  It gets worse before it gets better.  The river is super-choppy and dangerous as it empties into the sea.  Even building a raft... good luck.  You need a good raft, indigenous knowledge, and, for safety, one needs to be an excellent strong swimmer.  Just knowing how to "float" won't cut it. 

The nice thing about following the river down hill, is, it's great for navigation when lost in "the-unknown-territory".  But, without a raft or a guide.... it's treacherous.  Hiking along the banks... not a good option.  If you've ever tried this in real-life.  You know what I'm saying is true.

Based on what you've written, and the shadow-work.  You are your own worst enemy.  But, my friend.  Hee-hee,  You're not alone.  I'm my own worst enemy too.  We're all our own worst enemies.  You're in excellent company, I promise.  That's the conclusion of shadow-work.  Literally.  Conclusion.  The end.  Finis.  Denouement.  Then ... Graduation.  Moving On to greener pastures and a brighter future.  

Basically your idea of this, shines to a great deal as defending someone, some path or some kind of action with a lot of words and strenious arguing about nonsense basically. 

From all I've said a lot of tiptoing around the points have been done by you here. 

If you have your own source of income yet not soliciting your services, this sounds a bit contradictory or dubious to say the least. So you, Daniel don't offer services, just to clarify here.

If transfering of karma to others can be attemped surely the reverse can be the case, or is that contradictory too in your opinion? 

Justifying making others into their own worst enemies doesn't mitigate the issues and consequences of it by calling yourself your own enemy either. 

Small things and acts like forcing out a tulpa from others with slight of hand, milking it and manipulating with dual-faced care, this is the kind of stuff that accounting for makes sense and thus the feverish arguing and backtracking all of a sudden shows it's face. 

There is always something that can be done, and once I've gotten to the bottom of this I will keep my energy, will and heart way more locked up than before as there are those that apparently spare no expense as to stear people away from their divine nature and take what is not theirs to take. 

Edited by Nahfets

20 hours ago, Nungali said:

Does your tradition have practices that you learnt about such things ... or are you 'flying by the seat of your pants'  here ... looking up stuff and trying to figure what to do .

In my tradition and if this was me , I would be so amping up my banishing and stabilizing rituals and  a large dose of continual 'superego invocations ' .

Dont you have 'other good guys'  ....   'in there'    ... that can get a hold of this character  ?

I started practising Medical Qigong and Taoist Neigong and learned some cordcutting rites from there, this led me to begin seeing things clearly alongside my continual cultivation and introspection. This did offend a lot of elements in my life I could see. 

I later learned that I once thought of creating a tulpa, and an idea shone into my head that it should be comprimized of energy from my three dantiens, but then thought no this would be a dangerous idea. What I later learned was that certain people took the idea, pressed for it before, and put the idea of it comprising of the threee dantiens, to make it to use against me deliberately. By following the doctrine that what the tulpa does is for my sake, they would then be able to use it to milk so many areas and innocent groups while stealing from it while putting the karma unto me. 

This has led to a lot of the worst issues in my life and many's I have come to learn. It might have shards of my energies but it is entirely corrupted by the people who made it. And I punctuate MADE IT, because if it would only take so little to make such impact, I would have healed the entire world by now with thoughts alone. 

I will look into these suggestions, thanks a lot. !

I have supportive elements in my life that have human decensy still and even that friendly people like you chose to engage here, shows me that I'm not entirely lost. 

Edited by Nahfets

8 hours ago, Nahfets said:

If you have your own source of income yet not soliciting your services, this sounds a bit contradictory or dubious to say the least. So you, Daniel don't offer services, just to clarify here.

100% no.  I do not offer any services at all.  If I see an opportunity to help, I don't ignore it.  That's all.   We're here, in the same place and the same time, maybe it's for a good reason.  If someone offered me money, I would absolutely decline it.  That would ruin it.  I don't even charge people for work in my own chosen field.  Everything is free.  I have a very successful career.  I promise.  I'm not really sure how to convince you that would not be considered flamboyant and extravagant.  You can go search my posts here, I suppose and look for anything, anywhere, that has even the slightest whiff of solicitation.

If transfering of karma to others can be attemped surely the reverse can be the case, or is that contradictory too in your opinion?

I have not used the word karma even one time in this conversation.  I certainly have not said anything about transferring karma.  I think I'll leave it at that, unless you have specific quote of mine where I made these claims, or if you have any other questions about it.

Justifying making others into their own worst enemies doesn't mitigate the issues and consequences of it by calling yourself your own enemy either. 

I'm sorry if you don't like it, but it is the path you have chosen for yourself by doing shadow-work.

Small things and acts like forcing out a tulpa from others with slight of hand, milking it and manipulating with dual-faced care, this is the kind of stuff that accounting for makes sense and thus the feverish arguing and backtracking all of a sudden shows it's face. 

I'm not doing any of those things.  Your tulpa is welcome and accepted.  That's a consequence of the shadow-work.  That's the conclusion.  But, a tulpa can be ... impersonated.  It can also be a demon.  Quite honestly, it can be both.  Simultaneously.

What's actually happening is, the layers are being encouraged to shed.  You've been hiding.  Hiding from the very beginning of this thread.  And what you're perceiving as dual-faced is nothing more than the dual-face of those whom you believe betrayed you.  But I'm not them.  I promise.  I'm actually your friend.  You don't have to believe it.  And you don't need to return my friendship.  it comes free of charge with zero expectations of reciprocation or reimbursement.

You came here with a broken heart, my friend.  Who hasn't experienced that?  At the end of the day, you'll need to make a choice.  Do you want this to heal?  I don't think you do.  At least not yet.  And that's fine.  But I would caution you from seeking others out to feed your demon with validation and faith, it's probably not going to happen the way you/it desires, which will lead to frustration or worse, and you're already in, kind of, rough shape, imo.

That said, if you don't want to see me reply any more, don't reply to me.  But if you ask for advice on an open forum, that's ... asking for advice.  If you ask twice, you'll get more advice.  That's what happened here.  You've heard my opinion.  This conversation ends when you choose to end it. That's part of me being a good friend to you.  Respect.

There is always something that can be done, and once I've gotten to the bottom of this I will keep my energy, will and heart way more locked up than before as there are those that apparently spare no expense as to stear people away from their divine nature and take what is not theirs to take. 

Blaming....  there it is again.  These unseen forces, all you need to do is turn away from them.  It begins with a choice.  If your tulpa is pushing back and resisting, if you feel that, in your heart, a pain, when you consider turning away from these unseen "takers" and depriving them of any authority over you... then the tupla is actually involved in this.  And if so, maybe it's not actually a tupla.  You have a romantic ideal for what this tupla is, but...

Please.  Remember your intro-post.  It's a beautiful maiden who tricked you.  A beautiful maiden... the tulpa, who, maybe, is not a tulpa.  But it doesn't mean she needs to go.  But sheedding those layers and revealing her true nature... well, she's going to resist that strongly.

The beautiful thing about shadow-work is, once a person has mastered it, they can visit those shadows anytime they wish.

Let me just ask you a simple question.  If she doesn't want you to be in control and be able to ignore these "takers" and refuse their power as simply as flipping a light switch, is she on your side?  Really?  Maybe she is , and maybe she's just as confused as you are.

Edited by Daniel

7 hours ago, Nahfets said:

I started practising Medical Qigong and Taoist Neigong and learned some cordcutting rites from there, this led me to begin seeing things clearly alongside my continual cultivation and introspection. This did offend a lot of elements in my life I could see. 

I later learned that I once thought of creating a tulpa, and an idea shone into my head that it should be comprimized of energy from my three dantiens, but then thought no this would be a dangerous idea. What I later learned was that certain people took the idea, pressed for it before, and put the idea of it comprising of the threee dantiens, to make it to use against me deliberately. By following the doctrine that what the tulpa does is for my sake, they would then be able to use it to milk so many areas and innocent groups while stealing from it while putting the karma unto me. 

This has led to a lot of the worst issues in my life and many's I have come to learn. It might have shards of my energies but it is entirely corrupted by the people who made it. And I punctuate MADE IT, because if it would only take so little to make such impact, I would have healed the entire world by now with thoughts alone. 

I will look into these suggestions, thanks a lot. !

I have supportive elements in my life that have human decensy still and even that friendly people like you chose to engage here, shows me that I'm not entirely lost. 

I'm sorry for replying out of turn, but, do you want this tulpa or not?  Is it a tulpa?  Or is it a demon?  In the thread where you replied to me, it seemed like you had a negative perception that I was trying to "milk it or manipulate" this tulpa?  Maybe you weren't even directing that towards me?  I am not sure what you mean with this talk of a tulpa.

And that supports what I said at the end of my mot recent reply.  This tulpa is confused and confusing, and you sound confused too.

You said:  "I would have healed the entire world by now with thoughts alone."  Seriously? 

Remember how I mentioned "wanting to be the hero"?  My friend, I've been right-on-it, from the very beginning of this thread.  I gave you excellent adivce for the hypotheical, but you were hiding a great many details about your actual situation.  And now that more and more of these layers are being shed, I'm still making the right calls.  Consistently.

The simple fact that I called this "hero" thing, a day or two ago, and here you have posted "healed the entire world by now with thoughts alone." should indicate, I actually know what I'm talking about.  There isn't a bigger hero than that.  healing the entore world with your thoughts alone?

You don't trust me.  Your tulpa or whatever it is doesn't trust me... of course not, you feel like you've been betrayed.

I'm going to leave it at that unless you choose to continue this dialogue with me, or ask for any other advice in general.

Edited by Daniel

Also having a lot of altruistic hopes and dreams of peace and a return of mankinds goldenage is not acting like a hero, but the moment I dare think a self-serving thought, it get's snatched and used heavily against me and many others. Do you call that having a hero's complex or are you really only defending un-hero like behavior right now. 

Is she going to fight the unravelling of the layers or are you? 

Don't make the assumption I don't understand how others get's bondaged into karma traps that long has them forget what they were in for and owing in the first place. 

6 hours ago, Nahfets said:

You are busy, a little too busy from the moment I mentioned shadow-work. What are you hiding? 

I have some secrets that's true.  I won't share too much about certain topics for various reasons.  But none of it is relevant to the topic as far as I know.  I haven't examined it deeply, though.  Obviously I'm not giving out any personal info.  And there is an occult element to theese topics, which literally means hidden.  They're hidden for good reasons.  They're dangerous.

That said, you're welcome to ask me anything you want, and when I decline to answer or dodge, you'll know that's something I'm hiding.

Regarding "busy": if you go back and review the thread, you'll see: you asked a question and posed it as a hypothetical.  I anwered it as a hypothetical.  But it wasn't hypothetical at all, and details were omitted.  I mentioned the repeated consecutive references to "heart". This should be no surprise that this is significant, considering, this is the percieved location of the malignant entity.  I also indicated the shadow-work was significant, because, that puts the "beautiful maiden" into a whole different class and category.  Also the "woods" in the hypothetical are in a whole different class and category.  And "going into the woods for medicine" takes on a whole new tone and character.

And.  It's dangerous doing shadow-work without help.  Human, flesh, and blood, and bone, help.  Not spirit guides.  

After that, in the beginning, I said what I wanted to say about it.  And I left it be.  If you go back and read the thread I think it''s clear, I was not "busy" at all.  However, when you did not respond to my question about the shadow-work, that confirmed to me that this was highly significant.  And it is.

Just as I said that, you'll know that I am hiding something if I dodge or decline answering, the same is true for you.  So, that's it.  I'm not being "busy" at all.

After that, you continued to ask for help, and that's what I'm doing.

What you're actually observing, imo, is that "words" have layers and layers of meaning and they, the "words", speak to a person on multiple levels of their mind, heart, and soul.  When people speak, they unintentionally layer these meanings into their words without even knowing it.  The same thing happens in stories that are written, poetry, any and all media.  It always happens this way.  And, it's kind of a good thing, because AI can be distinguished from a human this way.  Anyway.

These layers, this content, is what is studied in literary analysis, it is what is included in advertising, and it's what gives propaganda it's influence.  But, the human mind also applies its own layers and layers and layers of meaning onto "words" when they are read or heard.  Those layers are the "subjective" inner-experience.

One of the side-effects of shadow-work is becoming aware of these layers of meaning.  And it can be overwhelming to say the least.  It can make people appear to be two-faced, or like they are lying, and being deceptive.  That's not actually what's happening.  It's complicated, really-really complicated how this works when a person starts going deeper and deeper into the dark recesses of their own heart and mind.   That's why people get help for doing this sort of thing.  If a person is on a road trip going through hell, you definitely don't want to get lost.  And like I said, becoming disoriented is pretty much gauranteed.

What happens during the shadow-work?  It's intigating an intellectual, emotional crisis, then solving it.  It breaks the bud for it to blossom.  In gardening this is called "dead-heading".

When a person is having a mental, emotional, spiritual crisis, ( mind, heart, soul ) they often are applying false meaning to the "words" they are reading or hearing.  Remember all those layers I talked about, those layers which are being applied by the reader / listener is false and manuufactured and the meaning is misinterpretted.  And, sadly, it gets worse because, a "word" is nothing more than a symbol.  And the human mind operates almost exclusively on symbolism in day-to-day function.  It is pre-language on an evolutionary scale.  The human mind literally evolved processing symbols going as far back as single celled organisms.  So, even everyday perceptions, which are symbols, can be falsely perceived as reverberating with meaning that simply isn't there.  In this extreme case, everything can seem "busy"

But, more often it's not this extreme and, the mind and heart is only sometimes adding these layers of meaning, but it's still a larger quantity of content.  These layers are extra.  The number of layers is increased dramatically.

That's what I think you're observing as "busy".  

I'm sorry.  It's not me being "busy", it's again, your own mind adding layer and layer and layer of meaning which isn't actually there.  But!  You're not wrong about the layers and layers of meaning that are "encoded" in words and symbols and ... well, life in general.  You're right about that.  You are sensitive, you are aware of things that other people are often taking for granted.  That's true.  But, those things are ignored by most people for good reason, because, it's too much.  There's such a thing as "too-much".  It doesn't make people dual-faced.  It's just natually being human and not a machine ( AI ), a plant, or an insect.

And.

There's nothing inherrently wrong with a person for adding layers of false meaning to what they read hear and see.  People do it all the time.  All day long.  But its a matter of degree.  Look at politics in America.  Wow.  Lots of false meaning being applied there.  That's what produces the extreme left-right split.

So, these are not negative judgements against you.  It's just about being human.  Although, it does get complicated when a person considers themself a "higher" being and others "lower" beings ( you did say that by the way, you called others "lower" beings ).

The reason it's complicated is because, if I'm telling you "this is normal, my friend" that will be immediately rejected because it is perceived as an attack on your status as a "higher being who could have healed the whole world if it weren't for some unseen forces, 'them' "

Edited by Daniel

A lot of explaining to excuse your own mishappen in wordsalat. 

I see what you're upto, and by nature of that endaveur you won't succeed. Like trying to help a person that hates you, thus becomes an insult or worse like an attack. What you are showing here is that you think arguing until exhorstion means winning. "might is right" but there are other forces at play than strongarming people or keyboard warrioring away. 

I'm sure you are able to fool yourself at best, but from here you lack severely in signs of an accomplished cultivator. Trickster and blind thief. I am I, and you are you. This is the missing answer. 

The exact same mishmash of words and meaning was the case with the encounter in the forest. I see you, come not near! 

Edited by Nahfets

1 minute ago, Nahfets said:

A lot of explaining to excuse your own mishappen in wordsalat. 

I see what you're upto, and by nature of that endaveur you won't succeed. Like trying to help a person that hates you, thus becomes an insult or worse like an attack. What you are showing here is that you think arguing until exhorstion means winning. "might is right" but there are other forces at play than strongarming people or keyboard warrioring away. 

I'm sure you are able to fool yourself at best, but from here you lack severely in signs of an accomplished cultivator. Trickster and blind thief. I am I, and you are you. This is the missing answer. 

The exact same mishmash of words and meaning was the case with the encounter in the forest. I see you, come not near! Obulaue Arauanda

I don't hate you.  I accept you.  Do you hate me?  What do you think I'm trying to do?  What does this success look like that you think I am endeavoring?

"Obulaue Arauanda"  has no effect on me.  Was it supposed to do something?  Was I supposed to feel something?

7 hours ago, Nahfets said:

Also having a lot of altruistic hopes and dreams of peace and a return of mankinds goldenage is not acting like a hero, but the moment I dare think a self-serving thought, it get's snatched and used heavily against me and many others. Do you call that having a hero's complex or are you really only defending un-hero like behavior right now. 

I don't call it anything other than "significant".  Here is what I typed earlier in regard to this:

"it does get complicated when a person considers themself a "higher" being and others "lower" beings ( you did say that by the way, you called others "lower" beings ).

The reason it's complicated is because, if I'm telling you "this is normal, my friend" that will be immediately rejected because it is perceived as an attack on your status as a "higher being who could have healed the whole world if it weren't for some unseen forces, 'them' "

Part of dealing with this problem you're having is helping to bring it "down to earth" so it can be addressed in a healthy, reasonable, and objective manner.  But, there's strong resistence to that happening.  You seem to want this "battle" "cure" and "rememdy" to happen in a unseen realm for multiple reasons. One of them is it positions you as a "higher" being above "lesser" beings.  And if the problem is brought down to earth this undermines it.

Is she going to fight the unravelling of the layers or are you? 

I'm not fighting anything.  I'm listening to what you're saying, and encouraging honesty.  Sunlight is the best disinfectant.  And it's not unraveling.  I said it was "shedding".  Like dropping unneeded baggage, and coming out of multiple layers of full-body-suit-of armor.

Don't make the assumption I don't understand how others get's bondaged into karma traps that long has them forget what they were in for and owing in the first place. 

I didn't assume that.  I didn't say a single word about your understanding of karma.  That is an excellent example of a layer of meaning that was applied by you to my words.  None of that was even in my thoughts at all.  It's not hidden, it's just absent.  You might as well be claiming I said something about your aardvark.  I wasn't thinking about karma at all, or your understanding of it.

The point is:  there are multiple ways of dealing with these problems.  There's not just one way.  If you are perceiving this as karma, then, my judgement is:

I think you have suffered enough. 

If you have forgotten "what you were in for and owing in the first place" then it's reasonable to consider, maybe you've paid those debts.

And then this probably provokes a response: "Can't be because I am being attacked and punished, etc..."

And my response is:  "Unless you're attacking yourself which is producing more karma."

Edited by Daniel

Boasting about ability to not feel you are a dangerous being indeed. 

Mostly to yourself, but that have you yet to realize from what I can sense of your predictions about the outcome of this. No more drama, feel free to harass your own heart as mine is closed

10 minutes ago, Nahfets said:

Boasting about ability to not feel you are a dangerous being indeed. 

Mostly to yourself, but that have you yet to realize from what I can sense of your predictions about the outcome of this. No more drama, feel free to harass your own heart as mine is closed

What is the outcome?  Please share your prediction.  That is not an open heart.  You don't need to open your heart to do this.

I am not claiming to be harmless.  Only that I am not harming you.  I can be a dangerous person, of course.  Who can't?

And it's not boasting to admit that I know things.  It's true.  Anything else would be false modesty which is lying.  I do not lie.  I am honest to a fault. I am too honest.  In truth, I should probably be more subtle and less blunt.  But that is against my own moral code.  And I am rather strict about it unless there is a clear and present danger.

But, getting back to the topic.  You were talking about karma, and I have a question.  Please.

If a person is harming themself, to whom do they repay the debt? 

This goes back to my original assertion that ahimsa needs to be applied to oneself.

If a person is harming themself, to whom do they repay the debt? 

Edited by Daniel

18 hours ago, Daniel said:

I don't call it anything other than "significant".  Here is what I typed earlier in regard to this:

"it does get complicated when a person considers themself a "higher" being and others "lower" beings ( you did say that by the way, you called others "lower" beings ).

Part of dealing with this problem you're having is helping to bring it "down to earth" so it can be addressed in a healthy, reasonable, and objective manner.  But, there's strong resistence to that happening.  You seem to want this "battle" "cure" and "rememdy" to happen in a unseen realm for multiple reasons. One of them is it positions you as a "higher" being above "lesser" beings.  And if the problem is brought down to earth this undermines it.

I'm not fighting anything.  I'm listening to what you're saying, and encouraging honesty.  Sunlight is the best disinfectant.  And it's not unraveling.  I said it was "shedding".  Like dropping unneeded baggage, and coming out of multiple layers of full-body-suit-of armor.

I didn't assume that.  I didn't say a single word about your understanding of karma.  That is an excellent example of a layer of meaning that was applied by you to my words.  None of that was even in my thoughts at all.  It's not hidden, it's just absent.  You might as well be claiming I said something about your aardvark.  I wasn't thinking about karma at all, or your understanding of it.

The point is:  there are multiple ways of dealing with these problems.  There's not just one way.  If you are perceiving this as karma, then, my judgement is:

I think you have suffered enough. 

If you have forgotten "what you were in for and owing in the first place" then it's reasonable to consider, maybe you've paid those debts.

And then this probably provokes a response: "Can't be because I am being attacked and punished, etc..."

And my response is:  "Unless you're attacking yourself which is producing more karma."

I never expressed anything other than there has been a ramp up of exploitation on nature, animals, workers, families and rights these past decades. Not me being higher.

You want to make it look like I am some egomaniac and although I know I have weaknesses in my ego and insecurities I'm not what you try to make me out to be. 

It is not me that are avoiding the debate here, you wan''t for me to come down to a Earth, or whatever you call where you can use dirty tactics on me without me knowing. I have no need to hide myself, or what I stand for, yet still I have restraint of course. I am in no position to dictate what is right for everyone. I have seen a lot of scenarios where the corruption and falseness makes me sad because it could be so very different for all of us, so in that regards, maybe I have hoped and dreamed to big. 

As I browse through my intentions, wishes and prayers for Earth as a whole there is not much that speaks against any of this, of so it is something that is being played, but not by me that is. 

In regards to hurting people, the only thing I can say for certain is that in some of my attempts to clear up my baggage I've been somewhat recentful with certain cases where I've felt used and exploited. I have never ever said to hurt them, in any way, this is again stuff that get's twisted to make me appear as the bad guy. Look at who is twisting the strings in my communication to make me look bad again here, if you are curious as to learn what my stances are. 

The anger and recentment has mainly been caused by anger in myself, and also sadness that someone will steal my essense, and lie to me about it and keep taking away at it with me not knowing, while all my endevours avail to nothing due to this continous drag. 

In my case my valuesystem I would not allow for such low level kind of theft, so I was honestly kind of shocked to see how much my sexual  energy and drive was played and used against me, before I could stand a chance to take countermeassures. 

I wanted to cut ties with all of this and start again where I would actually be capable of protecting myself and the people in the relations but not on their terms where I formed some kind of breeder with unknown burdens, just from stray thoughts and selfpleasing. 

So when the rules are not explained clearly from the start, and the consequences stack and possibilities shrink, then you have an unbalanced playingfield. If it's bad for me, for trying to make ammense for this by healing the relations, starting over and wishing them all the best while trying my own best to become the best healer and medicine man I can to help the growing amount of people suffering Today that can't get help, while still not being dismissive to engaging and reaching out. This is just the worst attempt to make me appear worse than I am. I have done bad things oh yes I have, but why all of a sudden when I'm reversing some of the exploitation on me, as well as my own on others, am I suddenly the bad guy?

You don't understand, because someone has told you that you are someone, doesn't give you the right to take them up on the word for it, because it suits your needs here. 

First of the assumption of a debt needs to be clarified and looked deep into. Next the idea that one is the same as the other, is clever little way of reverting and distorting the message in some solipsistic maneuvre, yet still a falsum. Someone might have said it, but it doesn't mean it is so. 

Your idea of a clear and present danger appears to be somewhat subjective

Edited by Nahfets

1 hour ago, Nahfets said:

It is not me that are avoiding the debate here, you wan''t for me to come down to a Earth, or whatever you call where you can use dirty tactics on me without me knowing.

I want the problem to come down to earth.  I said:  "Part of dealing with this problem you're having is helping to bring it "down to earth" so it can be addressed in a healthy, reasonable, and objective manner."

I'm not going to use dirty tricks on you.  The only sort of dirty tactic I could use on you is to build you up then knock you down.   And that is definitely not what I'm doing.  Like I said before, if anything I'm being too blunt and too harsh.  If I was trying too trick you, wouldn't I be doing something sneaky?  You feel attacked?  You feel that way because I'm being completely honest.  That's the opposite of sneaky.  My critique is way-way out in the open.  

I have no need to hide myself

I've asked you some questions and you haven't answered.  Your strong reaction indicates that I've hit a nerve, at times.  

or what I stand for, yet still I have restraint of course. I am in no position to dictate what is right for everyone. I have seen a lot of scenarios where the corruption and falseness makes me sad because it could be so very different for all of us, so in that regards, maybe I have hoped and dreamed to big. 

As I browse through my intentions, wishes and prayers for Earth as a whole there is not much that speaks against any of this, of so it is something that is being played, but not by me that is. 

OK.  Good.  

In regards to hurting people, the only thing I can say for certain is that in some of my attempts to clear up my baggage I've been somewhat recentful with certain cases where I've felt used and exploited. I have never ever said to hurt them, in any way, this is again stuff that get's twisted to make me appear as the bad guy. Look at who is twisting the strings in my communication to make me look bad again here, if you are curious as to learn what my stances are. 

I'd have to go back and review what you've written, but, you said you did some shitty things. 

The anger and recentment has mainly been caused by anger in myself,

Right.  It sounds like we agree after all.

and also sadness that someone will steal my essense, and lie to me about it and keep taking away at it with me not knowing, while all my endevours avail to nothing due to this continous drag. 

OK.  Hang on.  Who is doing this to you?  Who lied to you? Who betrayed you?  Who wants to steal your essence?  Who keeps taking it away?  And if they're doing it without you knowing, how do you know it's happening?

What endevours avail to nothing?  Please be specific?

In my case my valuesystem I would not allow for such low level kind of theft, so I was honestly kind of shocked to see how much my sexuality was played and used against me, before I could stand a chance to take countermeassures. 

What happened?  Your sexuality?  This sounds really important.

I wanted to cut ties with all of this and start again where I would actually be capable of protecting myself and the people in the relations but not on their terms where I formed some kind of breeder with unknown burdens, just from stray thoughts and selfpleasing. 

I'm asking if these events are happening in the material realm?  These sound like real problems.  Who is doing this to you?

• "low level theft"
  • "stealing of essence"
  • "lying to you"
  • "playing your sexuality against you"

You want to cut ties with all of these ^^ things?  And start new protecting yourself from whom?  And not on their terms?  What does that mean?  What were their terms prior to cutting the ties?

So when the rules are not explained clearly from the start, and the consequences stack and possibilities shrink, then you have an unbalanced playingfield.

With whom?  An unbalanced playing field with whom?  What rules?  What consequences?  What happened?  Who betrayed you?  

If it's bad for me, for trying to make ammense for this by healing the relations, starting over and wishing them all the best

Make ammense wiith whom?  What relations is this?  What happened?  Did someone break your heart?

I have done bad things oh yes I have,

What bad things?  It sounded like you hadn't done any bad things just a few sentences back.  It's OK to say what they are.

but why all of a sudden when I'm reversing some of the exploitation on me, as well as my own on others, am I suddenly the bad guy?

Who exploited you? Whom did you exploit?

How did they exploit you?

How did you exploit others?

What happened?

I don't think you're a bad guy, but you haven't said precisely what happened.  Who ( no names, but more than relations.)  girlfriend?  friends?  family members?  clients?  Who are the ones that you exploited?  And who exploited you?  girlfriend?  friends?  family member?  clients?  

What?  What was exploited?  Your essence?  What did you exploit?  Their essence?  There were lies?  And sexuality?  And theft?  Details.  What happened?

You don't understand, because someone has told you that you are someone, doesn't give you the right to take them up on the word for it, because it suits your needs here. 

I don't understand because you haven't shared what happened.  What happened?  Who? and What? 

And you've said you also exploited.  Who? and What?

First of the assumption of a debt needs to be clarified and looked deep into. Next the idea that one is the same as the other, is clever little way of reverting and distorting the message in some solipsistic maneuvre, yet still a falsum. Someone might have said it, but it doesn't mean it is so. 

What is the debt?  What happened?  Who owes you?  To whom do you owe?  Did someone betray you?  Are you cutting ties with a person or people?  Did someone break your heart?

Your idea of a clear and present danger appears to be somewhat subjective

Clear and present danger means:  There is an active threat to life or maybe property, where the the "who", "what", "when" and "how" are all known.  The reason for having this rule is important.  I am someone that finds value in helping people.  Once someone knows that, they can use that to manipulate me, to exploit me, and get me to break my personal moral code.  To protect myself against that, I have rules for when to  consider breaking my own personal code.  When it comes to online interactions, it's virtually impossible to show clear and present danger.  That means I'm never breaking my moral code online.  Never.  No lying, no being sneaky.  No manipulation of any kind.  If I make a mistake, I admit it.  I apologize and thank the person for the correction. No services offered, no money exchanges hands.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Nungali said:

go write a blog about it . 

Yeah......Daniel is a good writer. At least he uses words that I could comprehend. 

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, ChiDragon said:

Yeah......Daniel is a good writer. At least he uses words that I could comprehend. 

I hope your trip to Asia was worth it, now leave these poor people alone

Edited by Nahfets
  • Confused 2

@ChiDragon, @Cobie,

I see the confused reaction.  Let me put it this way.  Casting a net far and wide is almost gauranteed to catch a fish... unless one is waving it in the air.

"I hope your trip to Asia was worth it, Now leave these people alone" is an awfully big net.   No details are given.

It's supposed to be a demonstration of ESP.  Extra-sensory-perception.  But it's just casting a wide net and waving it in the air.

Edited by Daniel
  • Thanks 1

On 08/10/2023 at 11:56 AM, Nahfets said:

I hope your trip to Asia was worth it, now leave these poor people alone

Blimey. :o How low can you sink? There’s enough confusion in the world without this sort of mind games. Barf.

Edited by Cobie

9 minutes ago, Cobie said:

Blimey. :o How low can you sink? There’s enough confusion in the world without this sort of mind games. Barf.

"Magic" as it is "conceived" in western occultism is precisely that "mind-games".  And it's amazing how much can be accomplished through these sorts of mind-games.  Amazing.  But, when good people dabble in them deeply bad things can happen.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Daniel said:

… much can be accomplished through these sorts of mind-games.  …

Are you abusing the word “mind-games” in a non-dictionary way?

mind game

noun

: a psychological tactic used to manipulate or intimidate  —usually used in plural

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mind game 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

"Magic" as it is "conceived" in western occultism is precisely that "mind-games".  And it's amazing how much can be accomplished through these sorts of mind-games.  Amazing.  But, when good people dabble in them deeply bad things can happen.  

Some who practice magic/k dont see it like that at all Daniel .  if you only see 'mind games' , you are missing  an awful lot !

• Thanks 1

And I will  remind Daniel or anyone influenced by his opinions that the 'technologies' used in magic/k  are the same one's as used in any religion , church, shamanic practice, meditation , etc etc .  Because they are valid and they work ! 

One that 'hand waves' them away as invalid and mind games  seems to be subtly indicating that  ' their cup is full '  ..... ( of something )  and not allowing the possibility of  OTHER methods .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

Are you abusing the word “mind-games” in a non-dictionary way?

mind game

noun

: a psychological tactic used to manipulate or intimidate  —usually used in plural

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mind game 

No, that's precisely what I meant.  The thing is, through psycho-drama a person is manipulating themself, basically.  And that's what these rituals are.  Stabbing a special knife in the air in a specific way and shape.... wearing specific clothes and using different names... it's psycho-drama, role-play.  And that's the underpining of western occult "magic".   Another term that is often used is "spicy-psychology"

Screenshot_20231010_152633.thumb.jpg.d90a140c6844efbb4ef88d48230c2b0f.jpg

Screenshot_20231010_153549.thumb.jpg.de0193ec8ae629aeeeb6d4d3cd4948b4.jpg

Edited by Daniel