Chang dao ling

Electric chi

18 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

It’s honestly quite shocking and quite telling that someone with your supposed experience and years of practice (decades even?) that you have never encountered anyone with this ability. Are you even trying? 

There is a lot of juice in this thread. All the different uses of the word "shock" is giving me quite a jolt. I don't know watt to do about it. Perhaps we should pull the plug on this topic and switch to another one.

Thank you, I am here all week.

Edited by EFreethought
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, EFreethought said:

Isn't agna chakra the one in the head? Aren't people supposed to do that one last?

Agna chakra situated between eye brows. Kundalini yoga system starts from root chakra to crown chakra. But each chakra can be opened separately there is no order expect for crown chakra. According to some yogic system agna chakra should opened first so you can withstand painfull  emotional release in lower chakras (especially sex chakra) when they are opened. According to this Yogi ( mentioned in my previous post): If you don't have a teacher meditate on agna chakra. Opening a chakra without a teacher is dangerous. Agna is safe to open until you find heat in the agna chakra.

2 hours ago, EFreethought said:

And can this subtle vision work across mediums? Meaning: If I had this fraud detection vision, would it only work on people who are physically in front of me? Or can it work by looking at videos on YouTube? Or over a distance?

Nice question. There are many levels of opening in agna chakra. Level 1: opening give you black and white vision and colourfull vision. This requires people who are physically in front of you.

Level 2: opening give you distant viewing and seeing past, present, future and you will get answers to your questions. If you reach this level you can get information about a person, place, object etc. By looking at the pictures, you tube videos etc.

Level 3: opening give you ability to move objects and manipulation of karma ( for example you catch cold you can transfer it to tree. If you got a serious disease you can get well within few days) and manipulation of reality ( when you reach savitarka samadhi)

Level 4: you get asta Siddhis ( Google it) 

Above information given to my father when he asking questions about meditation and yoga 

• Like 1

On 07/09/2023 at 5:46 PM, Taoist Texts said:

why dont you educate me;) name a few

I did in another thread. I think you lost it as the only thing you did was laugh but here you go:

yes, thats explains a lot

I thought it did even though you truncated most of the descriptions of the clients who saw the healers who themselves are trained acupuncturists.

pay hard cash now. take delivery in 10 years. may be. thats a sweet deal.;)

So I just did a quick google for the tuition for acupuncture school in the United Kingdom for instance in my area:

For a bachelors in acupuncture to receive a BSc in Acupuncture the cost for 3 years is about 28,000 GBP for a three year course. For master’s degree (to include herbal medicine and the like) it’s another 20,000 GBP. Overall one is looking at about 48,000 GBP.

Uniquely the United States offers similar rates for learning acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (not including the CCM burgeoning curriculum). The amount of time to complete both is 6-8 years in both countries.

But that’s not a problem, right?

Understand that while people are learning to fa qi to heal (and it does cost money), many also are learning other healing methods not necessarily disclosed to TCM in theory. I would contend it is like grad school for TCM both in theory and in application. Even if one never learns to fa qi, there is a lot of TCM application that helps their own healing practices.

Why is that an issue here?

On 9/7/2023 at 7:05 PM, Taoist Texts said:

:rolleyes:sigh... in my professional opinion as an electrical engineer thats not how it works but thanks for trying

Since you say you are an electrical engineer, can you comment on the followings:

假气功在鞋子里装有低电设备,发出轻微的电流。

假气功师穿的鞋是经过特殊加工能“发电”,主要原理其实就在于鞋上设计了一个充电电路和一个放电电路,假气功师通过一次次充电放电的过程,不断让游客有了针扎触电感觉。大脚指头下面有一个开关,是按压式开关,他压下这个开关以后呢,就可以用这个7号电池给电容器充电,这个充电很快,然后只要按压一下,然后把它松开就行了,这样的话,电容器就处于带电的准备。

气功师本身也是通过这样一个线头,电容器的一极连在一起,假气功师电容器实际上是一体的。所以说这个假气功师身上也是带电的,当他需要所谓表现发电的时候,实际上只要把手搭到游客身上,这样的话,这个电容器通过这样线头,假气功师的手和游客,以及游客和这个电容器之间这块大地,这样就构成了一个放电的回路,电容器上带的电量会瞬间放射出去,放出去,然后产生一个短的电压脉,然后你就有被电击的感觉了。

https://iknow-pic.cdn.bcebos.com/810a19d8bc3eb135946b8334a01ea8d3fc1f4494

For the others who can't read Chinese.

Quote=

Fake qigong has low-voltage devices in the shoes that emit a slight electric current.

The shoes worn by fake qigong masters are specially processed to "generate electricity". The main principle is actually that a charging circuit and a discharge circuit are designed on the shoes. The fake qigong masters continue to cause needle sticks to tourists through the process of charging and discharging again and again. Electric shock sensation. There is a switch under the big toe, which is a push-type switch. After he presses the switch, he can use the AA battery to charge the capacitor. This charge is very fast, and then he only needs to press it and then release it. In this case, the capacitor is ready to be charged.

The qigong master itself is also connected through such a thread, and one pole of the capacitor is connected together. The capacitor of the fake qigong master is actually one piece. Therefore, this fake qigong master is also charged. When he needs the so-called performance to generate electricity, he actually only needs to put his hand on the tourist. In this case, the capacitor passes through this thread, the fake qigong master's hand and the tourist, and the tourist and this The earth between the capacitors forms a discharge circuit. The electricity on the capacitors will be radiated out instantly, and then a short voltage pulse will be generated, and then you will feel like you are being shocked.

Unquote

2 minutes ago, Master Logray said:

Since you say you are an electrical engineer, can you comment on the followings:

假气功在鞋子里装有低电设备,发出轻微的电流。

假气功师穿的鞋是经过特殊加工能“发电”,主要原理其实就在于鞋上设计了一个充电电路和一个放电电路,假气功师通过一次次充电放电的过程,不断让游客有了针扎触电感觉。大脚指头下面有一个开关,是按压式开关,他压下这个开关以后呢,就可以用这个7号电池给电容器充电,这个充电很快,然后只要按压一下,然后把它松开就行了,这样的话,电容器就处于带电的准备。

气功师本身也是通过这样一个线头,电容器的一极连在一起,假气功师电容器实际上是一体的。所以说这个假气功师身上也是带电的,当他需要所谓表现发电的时候,实际上只要把手搭到游客身上,这样的话,这个电容器通过这样线头,假气功师的手和游客,以及游客和这个电容器之间这块大地,这样就构成了一个放电的回路,电容器上带的电量会瞬间放射出去,放出去,然后产生一个短的电压脉,然后你就有被电击的感觉了。

Quote=

Fake qigong has low-voltage devices in the shoes that emit a slight electric current.

The shoes worn by fake qigong masters are specially processed to "generate electricity". The main principle is actually that a charging circuit and a discharge circuit are designed on the shoes. The fake qigong masters continue to cause needle sticks to tourists through the process of charging and discharging again and again. Electric shock sensation. There is a switch under the big toe, which is a push-type switch. After he presses the switch, he can use the AA battery to charge the capacitor. This charge is very fast, and then he only needs to press it and then release it. In this case, the capacitor is ready to be charged.

The qigong master itself is also connected through such a thread, and one pole of the capacitor is connected together. The capacitor of the fake qigong master is actually one piece. Therefore, this fake qigong master is also charged. When he needs the so-called performance to generate electricity, he actually only needs to put his hand on the tourist. In this case, the capacitor passes through this thread, the fake qigong master's hand and the tourist, and the tourist and this The earth between the capacitors forms a discharge circuit. The electricity on the capacitors will be radiated out instantly, and then a short voltage pulse will be generated, and then you will feel like you are being shocked.

Unquote

Now what about the masters who don’t wear shoes when they emit electric qi?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Master Logray said:

will be glad to. such a device is of course viable. the problem is A) the performer will be shocked as well B ) if the mark's shoes and the floor are insulators then the performer will have to touch the mark's body in two points for the current to go through the marks body. Thats why the device will be viable in principle but not providing a credible impression in practice.

I dont think there is a device in the majority of these demonstrations. What is going on is a hypnosis.

On 10/1/2023 at 1:19 PM, diggorydogood said:

Why is that an issue here?

because in 10 years the student will find out he has been sold a bill of goods;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Master Logray said:

假气功在鞋子里装有低电设备,发出轻微的电流。

Quote=

Unquote

Check Rudi's video in you tube. You will understand his authenticity 

• Like 1

On 02/10/2023 at 3:17 PM, Taoist Texts said:

because in 10 years the student will find out he has been sold a bill of goods;)

Most teachers will tell you (including Rudi) that out of the thousands of try, a few will be able to do it. I think most understand that expectation and still do it.

Much like those that want to be physicians, lawyers, and etc overall who go to university and find this isn’t the trajectory they want in a job or in life.

There’s very little difference to that. But it is also explained from the very beginning that it’s not all that. And frankly it isn’t. Bland diets, lots of exercise, some practices you have to do every day, less alcohol and etc to generate energy that feels like an electric current that can do some demos but that’s about it. For most that’s not living. And yet people still do it. 

What a person decides in their life is their decision of course. But the argument here is that based on your lack of experience with the phenomenon, it must be mass hypnosis or something.

Why not visit one of these healers who can do these things and see for yourself?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, diggorydogood said:

Most teachers will tell you (including Rudi) that out of the thousands of try, a few will be able to do it

could you please show it to me on their (his) websites in writing? No? i did not think so. Why? Because it would instantly put them out of business.

Instead there is an endless stringing on

https://authenticneigong.com/course-overview

"Only certain students who have achieved the min level of qi cultivation" LOL what a dangling carrot.

-Err great master what exactly  is the 'min'?

- Oh lil grasshopper "There is no point discussing what comes after .. a min of 10 years"!

-Umm great master will i ever achieve the  "min"?

-Oh lil grasshopper you will find out after  you keep paying me for 'a "min "of 10 years'!

(did he  hilariously misspelled ‘min' instead of minG 命? LOL)

2 hours ago, diggorydogood said:

Why not visit one of these healers who can do these things and see for yourself?

Because i am knowledgeable and i think for myself. You see back in the day when you wanted to buy a used car you could not get a quote by telephone. You would call a dealer, ask how much is such and such year model and they all would refuse to give you a number. Instead they would feed you the exact same line of yours 'you have to come and see for yourself'.

And the idea is, that if the mark invested into the trip he will be easier bamboozled into buying a lemon at a rip off price. And if not he would be insulted as a 'not serious buyer'. 

Same here, if i come they would just declare that my attitude is wrong or i have to prepay or the clinic is closed on that day...stringing on and on while my money being spent staying there. i know all their tricks in advance. so no...thats not a good faith offer. Also i know exactly what is going on between you, the true believers and them, the true teachers.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Because i am knowledgeable

This made me crack up. Every time you post, not just in this thread but others too, you reveal your ignorance.

It’s clear you do not know what you are talking about, yet your ego compels you to keep on trying to have the final word.

I seriously wonder if you even practice, and what you have been doing all of these years.

1 hour ago, Pak_Satrio said:

what you have been doing all of these years.

eh you know making  my elixir, translating more neidan text than anybody else on the planet, getting my phd in china,  moving countries, so...this and that, thanks for asking

It’s clear you do not know what you are talking about

i know about the singing horse, and i am sharing it with you

https://www-personal.umich.edu/~jlawler/aue/sig.html

just substitute one year with min 10 years

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

eh you know making  my elixir, translating more neidan text than anybody else on the planet,

Please, my stomach hurts from laughing too much already 

Let’s look at facts:

- You have never met anyone in real life who can faqi

- You have never experienced faqi before

So what makes you think you are qualified to talk about it?

You’ve offered two pitiful explanations for how faqi works:

1) The person receiving faqi is so excited to experience it that the tension in the air when the master touches him feels like electricity 

(this was a very very weird fantasy of yours, quite painful to read)

2) The master hypnotises the person receiving faqi

(very infantile and simplistic, but better than the first attempt)

Master Logray gave an example of a good attempt at debunking faqi and electric qi. Someone supposedly knowledgeable about electricity like you should have at least come up with something like that.

Maybe you should start translating the concept of saving face, it’s a good lesson that Westerners like you can learn from Asians. In the end you are just making yourself look worse (and somehow you keep on managing to do so).

Now if you don’t have anything else good to contribute could you please leave this thread for the adults to have a proper discussion and share their knowledge and experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

could you please show it to me on their (his) websites in writing? No

You just proved yourself wrong a few sentences later

Only certain students who have achieved the min level of qi cultivation

It isn’t necessarily an endless stringing along. As most will say if you just want an active lower dan tian and nothing else, that’s perfectly fine too. 

Err great master what exactly  is the 'min'?

Pretty sure on the website the minimum is 10 years. For most that can it’s more. 

Oh lil grasshopper you will find out after  you keep paying me for 'a "min "of 10 years'!

Technically not how it is structured either. If you want to learn just level one you can and that’s it. And I believe that’s about 400 gbp which is a bit of a steal. Or alternatively you don’t have to learn with this path either. But judging from your expertise on the subject, you already know this I suppose…?

Same here, if i come they would just declare that my attitude is wrong

Well as they say about assumptions…and given that you didn’t know the texts where much of this is described and your name is Taoist Texts while dismissing a sect of daoist philosophy…may be the assumption tracks?

Also i know exactly what is going on between you, the true believers and them, the true teachers.

The jig is up. I have been found out. You discovered our true purpose is to get others in our cult and meditate…?

Our nefarious plans have been cut short thanks to the courageous efforts of Taoist Texts.

Huzzah and parades will sing praises unto thee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

please leave this thread for the adults to have a proper discussion and share their knowledge and experience.

i sympathize with the cognitive dissonance pain you are experiencing, but if you want to silence your opponent you have to complain to the mods.

1 hour ago, diggorydogood said:

and given that you didn’t know the texts where much of this is described and your name is Taoist Texts while dismissing a sect of daoist philosophy

kind sir, if you know any texts on electrical zapping please quote them chapter, verse, verbatim. Except you can not. Electrical qi is a fantasy. Right?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

i know about the singing horse, and i am sharing it with you

https://www-personal.umich.edu/~jlawler/aue/sig.html

This is the best you can come up with? A children’s story about a horse…

Let me post it in full here so people know what level of intelligence we are dealing with.

Nasrudin was caught in the act and sentenced to die. Hauled up before the king, he was asked by the Royal Presence: "Is there any reason at all why I shouldn't have your head off right now?" To which he replied: "Oh, King, live forever! Know that I, the mullah Nasrudin, am the greatest teacher in your kingdom, and it would surely be a waste to kill such a great teacher. So skilled am I that I could even teach your favorite horse to sing, given a year to work on it." The king was amused, and said: "Very well then, you move into the stable immediately, and if the horse isn't singing a year from now, we'll think of something interesting to do with you."

As he was returning to his cell to pick up his spare rags, his cellmate remonstrated with him: "Now that was really stupid. You know you can't teach that horse to sing, no matter how long you try." Nasrudin's response: "Not at all. I have a year now that I didn't have before. And a lot of things can happen in a year. The king might die. The horse might die.  I might die. 

"And, who knows? Maybe the horse will sing."

Honestly this is the best you can come up with? Not even a news article about a qigong master scanning people? Out of all your vast knowledge of all things Daoist related you can’t find a single one and have to resort to a Middle Eastern story about a singing horse?

38 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

but if you want to silence your opponent you have to complain to the mods.

It’s not for my sake, it’s for yours. The more you keep on typing the more foolish you end up looking.

39 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

your opponent

No, you aren’t even worthy of calling yourself my opponent. This is way too easy.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

kind sir, if you know any texts on electrical zapping please quote them chapter, verse, verbatim. Except you can not. Electrical qi is a fantasy. Right?

And what do you bring to the table apart from copy and pasting dusty old manuscripts that you’ve Google translated? I’ve posted videos of people that I and others in this thread and website have gone to visit in real life.

Real life

Do you know what that is? No, you are a fantasist who sits at home with Google translate and thinks he is clever, but everyone sees right through you.

It is obvious from what you write that you have no tangible experience in anything cultivation related. All you have is Google translate.

But it’s ok, the world moves on regardless. Whether you believe in electric qi or not doesn’t even matter because your opinion and speculation doesn’t change reality

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

you can’t find a single one and have to resort to a Middle Eastern story

thats where i am from, what can i tell ya

47 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

It’s not for my sake, it’s for yours.

muchs gracias senor electricista!

Hehe isn’t that WW2 propaganda?

** Image omitted for space **

Someone w/good photoshop skills should alter that to: "Loose hips sink qi".

I do like the look of WWI and WWII posters, even though the circumstance was terrible. WW-style posters promoting Daoism would be interesting.

• Haha 1