Lo2022

What are the benefits as we accumulate more and more energy?

17 hours ago, ChiDragon said:

You are exceptional in this case. Your immune system is excellent.

Actually it is overloaded . 'Too many' white blood cells according to  tests .  many years back I caught Hep C and had years long TCM treatments but also I did visualizations regarding internal body process with the white cells fighting off the invading virus .  I never suffered and chronic  effects  ( much to the confusion of doctors .... I told them about my TCM treatments but they said 'No, that cant be it ' and continued being confused ) .  Eventually I got the new medicine for it and now its cleared , but white blood cell count is way up .   Often in the past , when I have a blood test they freak out, think I am sick or have cancer or something .

I do have a 'strong  constitution ' a homeopath told me .

Anyone can practice Taiji for years and wonder why there were no biological changes in the body. Some practice with a cigarette in the mouth, and some do it without proper breathing. The key to practicing Taiji is to have the breathing coordinate with the movements, and the movements coordinate with the breathing. Therefore, if this is omitted, then, one will not succeed in having the benefits from the practice. 

yeah ... we get that , I have done a little  Tai chi , under his instruction , he coordinates movement and breath  ... but then again , I suppose  'proper breathing'    is beyond 'just coordination '   and  relative .

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, dawei said:

Accumulation is a practice. Integration is a goal. But what does integration mean... what is next ? 

Its a word I often use for certain process .... including psychological ones .  For me it represents a system or systems of information / action that all come together to work with each other towards the same end .

I even use a symbol for it  in writing formula  ; 6 arrows in a circle pointing into the same center  .

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Its a word I often use for certain process .... including psychological ones .  For me it represents a system or systems of information / action that all come together to work with each other towards the same end .

I even use a symbol for it  in writing formula  ; 6 arrows in a circle pointing into the same center  .

Yes, not bad but it is more than a two dimension symbol.. I'm sure we agree... it is more like a cone that is singularly getting to an end point or infinity.

• Like 1

I like that .... but unfortunately my written notes are still in two dimensions   ;) 

( who WRITES  stuff .... pen on paper , any more ? )

• Like 1

On 6/23/2023 at 1:41 PM, Lo2022 said:

Hi everyone, I'm copying a post from reddit because it didn't get a lot of responses there and I'm curious about the answer. This person has practiced different types of energy work on and off for 2 years. They have never stayed consistent in their practice. Should one practice Qi Gong daily for a large amount of time before benefits present themselves in their life? What does one notice as their energy raises higher and higher? I am wondering the same thing because I've managed to do Qigong every other day--for a month and I'm wondering what the benefits are for doing it everyday over a long period of time. Thank you 

...A very good question...

Energy is like anything else, when it comes to acquiring something...what do you do with it?  Many schools of thought emphasize cycling energy for improved health purposes.  The nature of qi, is not like some mysterious thing - its life-force, so it's meant to be used to create, sustain, and promote life in a universal way.  

I seem to remember that Mantak Chia had a gradual system where you learn to basically excel in harmonizing yourself with the universal chi sources step by step, smaller to larger, up until high levels (published publicly) at least.  

Hi Jadespear, I recently learnt the conversation on this site is better leaving Chia out of it. I quoted him and was surprised by the response. Puzzled, I let the matter go and read other posts, when I found others talking about Chia, that at this time unsure of him. I like to double check and verify what I'm researching anyway, so I was not too fussed to put him in the same category as Deepak, kind but not diamond cut accurate 

I would personally say to not worry about Chia or anyone's shortcomings. We can find them. I'd share what positive aspects exist. I like his six healing sounds among a must of gigong teachings but I'm not into his sexual alchemy stuff. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jadespear said:

I seem to remember that Mantak Chia had a gradual system where you learn to basically excel in harmonizing yourself with the universal chi sources step by step, smaller to larger, up until high levels (published publicly) at least.  

Mantak does not possess or have knowledge of high levels; that's why his system experiences a mass exodus. After spending 5, 10, or even 15+ years, people realize there is nothing substantial to learn or achieve, prompting them to seek knowledge elsewhere.

The man himself spends his time arguing and creating conflicts with his followers over money. Instead of imparting profound spiritual practices, he predominantly focuses on teaching sexual practices and markets himself as a sex-tantra guru.

All of Mantak's purported immortality secrets boil down to regular visits to a private clinic. There, they thoroughly cleanse his body to enhance his skin's appearance and dye his hair a darker shade. This practice stems from a common belief in medieval "Daoist" tradition, associating white hair with weak vitality and dark hair with strong vitality.

https://ancientmasters.org/library/mantak-chia-and-xu-mingtang

7 hours ago, Jadespear said:

The nature of qi, is not like some mysterious thing - its life-force, so it's meant to be used to create, sustain, and promote life in a universal way.  

Qi is not life force; there are people who possess an exceptionally strong life force, live to be 115 years old without many problems, and have never even heard of Qi or Qi circulation.

31 minutes ago, dawei said:

I like his six healing sounds among a must of gigong teachings

This and inner smile and Chi Nei Tsang (belly massage) are among the best teachings he has. Good for beginners, but for massage and healing arts there are better Masters in Thailand temples.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The more I learn, the more I see there is to learn and that I have no interest in learning it all - my thought for the day - and said in jest

Edited by Dedicated
  • Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 2:34 AM, Neirong said:

Mantak does not possess or have knowledge of high levels; that's why his system experiences a mass exodus. After spending 5, 10, or even 15+ years, people realize there is nothing substantial to learn or achieve, prompting them to seek knowledge elsewhere.

The man himself spends his time arguing and creating conflicts with his followers over money. Instead of imparting profound spiritual practices, he predominantly focuses on teaching sexual practices and markets himself as a sex-tantra guru.

All of Mantak's purported immortality secrets boil down to regular visits to a private clinic. There, they thoroughly cleanse his body to enhance his skin's appearance and dye his hair a darker shade. This practice stems from a common belief in medieval "Daoist" tradition, associating white hair with weak vitality and dark hair with strong vitality.

https://ancientmasters.org/library/mantak-chia-and-xu-mingtang

Qi is not life force; there are people who possess an exceptionally strong life force, live to be 115 years old without many problems, and have never even heard of Qi or Qi circulation.

This and inner smile and Chi Nei Tsang (belly massage) are among the best teachings he has. Good for beginners, but for massage and healing arts there are better Masters in Thailand temples.

.... ahem -  just because someone hasn't heard of something doesn't change the fact that it exists.  Qi is a word to describe something that is in everyone, duh.  Wake up.

• Thanks 1